Review of RushCard

RushCard reviews

amyj23
Mrs J.
6/23/18

I've used this card for years for my direct deposit..so one day I get off from work and stop by the grocery store to buy a few things and my card says declined ..i look at the cashier like no ma'am please swipe it again..so she swipes it again it declines again..i remind you I've never had issues with my Rushcard before nor have i ever had to call anf confirm a deposit status..usually my payroll is deposited 3days early..I immediately go outside to my car call customer care wondering why my ddp hasn't loaded into my account...customer services tells me sorry ma'am your deposit was returned to the sender then they proceeds to give me another call..needless to say long story short it took me 7 days to get to the bottom of the situation..they closed my account due to fraudulent activity which never happend ...a few days later they contacted me with a letter by mail asking me to contact them...i contacted them they apologized and offered to open me a new account up over the phone with a 1$ credit ...yipeee 1$ what will i buy..i declined the offer ..why would i put myself thru that again and risk my bills being late..

gregy
5/6/13

My wife signed up for a Rush Card but it wasn't that good once we looked into the terms and fees. I think Russel Simmons might be just capitalizing on his fame and connects to find one more way to make money from people who don't have credit cards. I don't think pre-paid debit cards are very good in general.

Questions? Get answers from the RushCard staff and other customers.

RushCard?