Review of ReloadIt

Pleasanton, California 94588, United States
Tel: 1 (888) 633-9434

joshuah163
11/27/18

Very poor service i load money on card store approved it and check my card my money is missing it got transferred somewhere else now im screwed out of 353.95 what a $#*!ing rip cant get a refund or nothing customer service is very rude and is not willing to help u out

roberrtb
4/5/18

I have had some success with this company but it always took hours to verify my cash deposit at one of their sites and transfer the money to my grandson. Now I find that I paid cash for a reload card at Safeway and have spent more than a day trying to load it onto my safe for transfer. They always say they are having technical problems try again later. I tried calling customer service and was treated rudely and the only Help I got was to wait an hour and try again. I am tempted to think the people who own the site have decided to bag the current balance and leave town.

chancep3
8/1/16

So you have a reloadable card. You can reload them yourself virtually anywhere now just by having the register person slide them and you putting money back on them. This card service "Reloadit" is a 3rd party middleman webpapp that can manage all of that. Sounds great in theory except that IT DOESN'T WORK! You have to use their proprietary site to get the money loaded to your prepaid card and it will stick on "verifying your card" for HOURS! It takes literally 0 seconds to verify a card, not hours. Forget this garbage, and there's no way to remove the money from the website once you've attached the prepaid reload card to it. They've got you at that point and you're screwed.

Stay away, stay very very very very away. 100% scam and unnecessary piece of TRASH! Unbelievable that this stuff is allowed to exist if it doesn't work. Rotten garbage.

Questions? Get answers from the ReloadIt staff and other customers.

ReloadIt?