Review of AchieveCard

AchieveCard reviews

Tel: +1-800-486-0273

kaliahl
5/16/19

Always changing something with no notifications... Declining payments i authorized... Stupid transaction limit.. I do not recommend this card to anyone

sonyac34
5/13/19

My card was hacked and funds stolen over a month ago. They approved my dispute and placed my funds back onto the card they told me to dispose of, then the supposedly closed account was hacked again and my funds taken a second time by the same person. Now I fold second dispute they approve it and assure me a paper check will be issued. A month later no check and can't speak to a manager

chrish916
4/1/19

I had an unauthorized payment and then they shut my card down. Which is fine. But when they said you will get the remainder of my balance in 14 business days it never showed up now I have to wait another 14 business days!!!! WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT GET THIS CARD!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL FRIKKIN REGRET IT I PROMISE YOU!!!!!!!

nicholed23
3/29/19

I have had the card for about 8 years and have not had much of a problem with it.. I usually get my deposits 2-4 days early with no problem.. It only charges .95 if you use it as debit so i would recommend always using as credit!! And a plus about it is if you use it at the atm they tell you too on the 2nd of every month they credit your account back all the atm fees you used the prior month. The only problem is there is a monthly maintenance fee of 9.95 taken out on the 10th of every month.. But due to always getting my checks early and getting credited the atm fees back, Im willing to accept the minor inconvenience...

melissaw228
9/18/18

i have been with this card for over 3years and they closed my account when expecting a direct deposit worst damn prepaid card then all u talk to is people who english is bad $#*! this card dont get it

juliel221
7/9/18

Expecting a direct deposit and they close my card. Say they can't reopen it. They rejected my deposit and refuse to let me speak to a supervisor. Now I have to wait 5 weeks for a paper check. Rude customer service. If Karma is real, bankrupt they will be.

chaneld4
3/18/18

I added money just to book a hotel and rental. Someone else tried to book plane tickets. I didn't know that when i called to find out why $1 was debited and by who. They locked my card before i could tell them what i wanted to do. Then despite being out of town and needing my money for everything (food gas ect) they tell me i have to pay $29.99 and wait 3days for a new card because when i signed up i agreed to this. This is not how Visa is supposed to work from any company. They are saying because i choose their card i agreed to pay for fraud and have my family stranded and hungry for 3 days at a charge of $29.90! Is there a class action i can join or can we start one?

jeanetteb37
1/29/18

This company charges you so much for everything. Yes you get your paycheck quicker but when you call to ask a question they just repeat the same answers over and over. I'm sorry iblah blah blah. I'm sorry bllah blah blah. So I say get me your supervisor over and over again so that he would get it. my son thought that was so funny, They took away the points system and never let anyone know unless you look at their website which was almost impossible to get onto so I stopped using it. Never got a letter. I had not used any of my points so I had millions racked u p. But will they compensate for that noooo. with they fix charges on your card? No they will only apologize and tell you to figure it out. This is the worst card I have ever ever ever had and I will never use them again. ABSOLUTELY NO HELP WHEN NEEDED JUST RAMBLINGS OF THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

jenniferh321
11/23/17

I have had this card for a year and a half. I DO get my deposits early my company payday is monday and I usually get mine on Thurs Night around 830 or so. Sometimes tho it doesnt come until early Fri morning. I don't like the inconsistency but for the most part they are ok. I like being able to transfer from card to card but I DO NOT like paying 0.95 cents everytime I use it. Other than that they are ok as long as they put my money on there I am good no problems yet just need to eliminate those extra fees!

shamekas1
8/14/17

I have a dispute claim been waiting 14 days and nothing they give the run around saying it takes time it doesn't they are stalling for what I don't know but it's very irritating

shareisem
8/4/17

The customer sucks big time. My direct deposit was supposed to load to my account today. And it never did. I went to my job and my boss called the payroll company right in front of me. I have my pay stub. Butwhere the hell is my funds. I hate this card.

jasons290
6/30/17

I am looking for others to file a law suit. If they have failed to refund money due too fraud please email me. Jasonlskerik@gmail.com

angelc46
4/9/17

Unreliable, unprofessional, can't be trusted. I will be losing a very loyal customer after at least 3 years.

bradf230
3/9/17

They say you get you payday two days earlier is a LIE !!!! And you never know when are what time you will get paid ...Any day they decided to work and load your pay ...This is the most frustrated crap I've ever seen there is no consistency at all not even close ... literally any day of the week any time of the week ...I will be changing services these people have lost a customer and the fees are ridiculously high and frankly I don't trust them ....I recommend a regular bank card or net spend or even Wallmart...As I type this I'm still waiting on my pay check going on twos days late ...I had to pawn something today because of the inconsistency of this company just to get food and gas ...Do not use this service...

rebeccal57
12/1/16

Never had one problem with them and ive had the card for over two years!

jamesw293
4/25/16

A $1.00 charge for any transaction, a $10.00 a month maintenance fee. And then, the service number goes to India to some Indian who can't speak English. This card is a complete ripoff. Stay away from these bastards!

kimc102
2/10/16

they suck, this card is new to me, they charge .95 cents for every debit charge, also I had a dispute with charges that we not mine and they charged me 9.95 to get a replacement card which will arrive in ten business days. so my money is frozen. no one spoke English and no help what so ever. I only got the card for tax purposes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so pissed big mistake stay away, my brother is a lawyer and I will pursue this company.

datn1
11/3/15

Ripped off prepaid credit card!!!

gc34
10/26/15

I don't like this card much because, I don't get my deposits 2 days early and, that's what I was promised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiffanys37
8/5/15

I got my first direct deposit 2days early I like that. I just don't like the 9.95 fee.

latashak
5/23/15

I had no problem with them . You just don't get your check 2days early...I love the netspend card it's the best card ever...with netspend you really get your check 2days early and they have a overdraft protection that cover up to $200

levir12
1/12/15

HORRENDOUS!!!
That is the only description for this ripoff card.
If you want an honest card go to Walmart and get a American Express Bluebird card.
It is prepaid free and totally on the up and up.
www.bluebird.com

fayec3
8/29/14

This card / business gets 0 stars !! POOR, POOR , HORRIBLE customer service dept. !!! NO HELP @ ALL when it came to getting information about MY OWN debit card account !! I asked the customer service dept. to send me a letter / written statement to my e-mail account verifying that I had CLOSED my account.. The customer service agent told me that he could not do that, they are not authorized to do such a task ! HUH ? I said "this is a bank, if I can receive monthly account statements in writing, then why can't I receive a verification statement that my account is now closed ?" The agent got nasty & told me again, they could not do it !! I don't understand that at all .. I called back 4 other times to talk to a supervisor & he said the same thing at first... Then he said he would send over a verification request form to a "back office" & they would take care of it .. Who ever heard of a "back office" in a bank ? Still to this day, I do not have my confirmation of my closed account !!! Wont recommend this card / company to anyone... They did send me an e-mail for a customer service survey asking if I my problem was resolved to my satisfaction& rate their customer service !!! lol...Are they serious ?

Tip for consumers: I've used NetSpend prepaid card in the past & had great experiences .. Low fees & great customer service .. Also, American Express prepaid debit is awesome !!

khadijas
3/13/14

THE ABSOLUTE WORST PREPAID CARD SERVICE. I RECOMMEND RUSHCARD THEY R WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST IVE DEALT WITH SO FAR. ACHIEVE CARD JIPS U OUT OF EVERY DIME U PUT IN YOUR CARD INCLUDING ADDITIONAL HIDDEN FEES.. I HATE THEIR CUST. SERVICE THEY DNT CARE HOW U FEEL THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY. COMPLETE RIP OFF THEY SUCK. I WOULD GIVE THEM 0 STARS IF I COULD

ninar4
2/3/14

(1) Horrible customer service. Representative asked me identified her self, stated that I should wait 2 hours for my already 3 days late direct deposit to post, then after finally hearing my question, redirected my call to a dead line disconnection. Plan on waiting 2 hours. EVERY TIME YOU CALL!!! I am canceling THIS blood sucking leach account ASAP. In 2 years, paying $9.95 a month+, ACHIEVE has Redirected my direct deposit 6 times!! Not worth the trouble!!!!

Yes, if your card get used or a ghost card is made to they will not honor the fdic protection they are suppose too. You will be told you made the charges...aviod this company at all costs.

By Jason S.

I DON'T THINK YOU CAN OVER DRAFT. YOU CAN ONLY SPEND WHAT YOU HAVE ON THE CARD.

By G C.

Questions? Get answers from the AchieveCard staff and other customers.

AchieveCard?