Roidsmall

Roidsmall

Roidsmall has a consumer rating of 4.48 stars from 73 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Roidsmall most frequently mention customer service. Roidsmall ranks 1st among Pharmacy sites.

How would you rate Roidsmall?

“Etalaze really comes through!”

Peter L.
6/27/20

Not easy to find a dependable company on the internet that specializes in Bodybuilding supplements but I have! Etalaze Just Pump It! Is a super online site that carries all of the necessary bodybuilding supplements + Kyle the owner is all about helping each of his customers reach their personal fitness goals. Great selection and great products along with outstanding customer service and they exceeded delivery expectations during the Pandemic. Kyle/Etalaze Just Pump It! Over achieve in every way!

“Garbage”

Steven R.
6/30/20

Did NOT come through. Kyle is fake. Do Not buy or purchase from this company they are scammers. I would NOT recommend to anyone. Never sent product.

peterl621
June 27th, 2020

stevenr666
June 30th, 2020

jasonb1666
July 14th, 2021

Ordering things off the internet can be a bit stressful. Never know if the sites legit and if you are even going to get what you ordered. Well here you will get what you ordered in a very timely fashion. On top of that the customer service is excellent. Kyle will answer any questions very promptly. I received my 3rd order last week and I'm very happy with it. I will use them again. Just want to let you know I'm not a bot. I'm from Portland, OR and I think the MLB All-star uniforms would have been better suited for an over 40's coed slow pitch softball team, but that's just my opinion.

Tip for consumers:
If you have any questions about product or shipping just ask. You will get an answer in under 24hrs.

Supplements

terryp357
October 27th, 2020

I finaly found a source after a year of searching online. Items took around 21 days to get to me (military fpo address so takes longer). Decent packaging and fast responses from Kyle, who I'm sure was tired of my constant messages about delivery. Thanks guys and will be ordering again soon.

mickeyg25
June 22nd, 2020

Bunch of kid $#*!ing dogs. Never sent my gear, I never received any $#*!en customs seizure notice nothing it's been 3 months
Don't buy it from this website they'll take your money and then try get you to speak to robots at the service desk
Waste of money plenty of other sites that aren't run by maggots

anthonya867
April 4th, 2021

This place is by far the most legit site I've ever dealt with. I would give them 6 stars if I could. I've ordered multiple times and every single time they came through perfectly. Absolutely love this place.! I promise you that they are the real deal and I recommend them to all of you.!

collinb51
February 27th, 2020

Etalaze is awesome, the customer service is excellent and the prices are very fair and competitive to other sites. I've had questions and the customer service reps usually take about a day to hear back. Give them your business and you won't be disappointed. Deliveries will take about 10-14 days so just be patient but other than that it's a great company, awesome customer service and reasonable delivery time.

rockyp27
January 25th, 2020

Order from the European warehouse for high quality products with holograms and product-batch codes in-tact. European orders ship via sea-barge. While awaiting my order, I learned barges travel at 8-11mph. It took almost 2 months, but my order DID arrive. Kyle was patient as I fretted throughout the period it took me to learn about the transit-time. I am now using the products and am very happy with how I feel. I look forward to the long-term benefits.

williamc1857
September 18th, 2020

I have been in the Iron game over half a century, entered half a dozen competitions, won 3 open events, have used these guys for over a decade, a couple of mess ups on orders, always made right from their end, the products and prices well in line with the industry. Best yet, the products work ery well, these guys are legit!

georged539
October 23rd, 2020

Kyle was extremely professional and solved all my issues in a very timely manner. So glad I used their services. I highly recommend them to everyone.

christopherg444
January 22nd, 2020

Package came exactly as I had ordered. Was a first time buyer so wasn't sure what to expect but the whole time I was answered pretty quickly thru my help desk tickets. This might sound generic or something but I'm def going to use these guys in the future from now on. You can trust this source.

Tip for consumers:
Be patient with delivery as it's regular mail if ordering from States, I was nervous but Mr. Etalaze would answer any and all questions I had and was very trustworthy.

Beginners package

toddg146
January 11th, 2020

Excellent products and service. Always fast processing and never had a problem with any shipment. Quick response on all questions.

adriang148
March 7th, 2021

Used the shop for the past 3 years, top notch source, good products and good customer support, Kyle will solve all your order issues. Thanks Etalaze.

Tip for consumers:
Just email them, they will help you for sure.

Test enan, SP Sustanon 500 forte, Clotrex, Anatrex, Sustatrex

hankb46
February 25th, 2021

This is my second time ordering, both times orders were perfect and got here in about 3 weeks, so plan ahead. Like you nervous at first, but this is legitimate. I will be ordering again. Good luck.

oliverg73
September 30th, 2020

Etalaze is Awesome, with good communication all the way! Thank you Etalaze... package arrived when it was said to. Guys be patient, there are many variables that could slow the delivery process, have faith and good things will come your way!

saifh5
May 11th, 2020

They were very flexible. They bear additional shipping costs in order for the items to reach me. I received the items in fine quality. They are skilled in their profession. Thank you very much

bigjohnsonp
February 16th, 2020

I jumped the gun. They shiped my gear finally! I hsve to hand it to customer service for putting up with

All the whining i did while waiting for my order to ship. For that i appalogize. Etalaze is top nptch for all your gear. Dont doubt check it out.

awsome top notch gear!!!

sus 250 ×2
test c 250×2

justinp272
October 30th, 2020

Etalaze is highly credible and consistent! Like any online retailer you want to make sure it is legit and the products you order work for you. I was skeptical at first, but Kyle's communication crushed all doubts and the consistent delivery of the products even through Covid-19 showed the absolute integrity of the business. I am very glad I found Etalaze.

roberts4361
January 24th, 2021

Been using Etalaze for 8-9 yrs and have never had any issues at all, KYLE takes care of his customers, Etalaze is the best site for good products n best prices.

Tip for consumers:
Ask about payment options cause Kyle has updated and has few different ways of payment.

Products used:
Concentrex brand, Sterling knight brand, Genesis brand but honestly ya can't go wrong all brands are 100% legit!!

bernien12
December 22nd, 2020

Fantastic service from the first time (at least 6 plus years) I did business with this company to the most recent transaction

jasonb1753
April 20th, 2021

Do not use this company. They sent a bar of soap.
No joke. I don't see why they would send anything. Just don't use them unless you need soap.
Jason
Portland Oregon

eddies210
September 1st, 2020

Is been great for 4 years. But. The last two months Kyle dont answer my email... so i havent order anymore...

saundrar12
September 21st, 2020

Great customer service. If I have questions about my order I usually here back no longer than 12 hours. Shipping is fast considering it is coming from over seas.

johna2153
May 21st, 2020

Kyle was awesome, helped me from start to finish. These ate crazy times now, so shipping takes alittle longer but all in all a very ez place to deal with. No issues. I'm satisfied and confident in them and the products they carry.

matteob39
April 27th, 2020

Prompt delivery and service, when I sent an email to get some clarification I received very fast response

They answered in under 24 hrs. I asked about 20 questions spread out in about 2 weeks. Never felt like I was being dodged.

By Jason B.