Rogers Communications Inc. reviews

Tel: 2008070208
dod@rogers.com

johns3478
12/5/18

f;afa;sfjasflaskf;l;asklfalfkjalk;fa;slfjlfak;lfjaf;lajflk;fjfjafklaflsafjafasfl;afj;lafj;flkfj;ajfja;fjalfa

shureno
12/5/18

Well like every1 else I agree they're service is way overpriced. They don't give u a lot in term's of DATA or Mobile features unless your willing to fork out a lot of money. I was a pay per use customer for about a year than they gave me a promo offer which I think was like 4GB of data & unlimited call's & texts for like $45 a month? Not bad I suppose.

A word of advice though, if you ever go over your limit the fee's they slap on you are outrageous, & I wouldn't blame any1 for ending their service with them.

Their online website based off of using it isn't very user friendly either, it can definitely use some polishing but that's not a game changer for me anyway.

karimz5
9/6/18

I only wish I had more phone options and their prices were better. Not a great carrier but still better than Telus.

livias
7/12/14

Rogers- Poor services and overcharging customers; fees do not reflect what they offer.CRA should be auditing them; Top executives should read all the complaints and feed back from customers.

sandrag15
1/9/14

i am very angry with your company i am a senior i have the cable, internet and phone i pay my grandson pays his cell phone they are all on one bill' i was told my bill would be 141-17 a month as he pays his own cell bill. now you guys are trying to say i am over 600 dollars behind on my bill. which is crazy if there are things on my bill i never added them . but the lady i spoke to said you owe it, people who moved in upstaires tryed to get into our box when they moved in , than they decided to get rogers. you guys called our number the day you came to hook it up saying we were getting the cable.so i think the guy has it that we orderd this stuff when it was them. i want this settle at once as i am not paying over 600 dollars my bill is payed like clock work the end of every moth. my grandsons name is jordan gallant, my name is sandra gallant we live at 15 dafoe cresent side door in brampton ont, l6y2l1. the people upstaires still have there stuff hooked up but there has not been a rogers bill come here for them as we use the same mailbox and i get the mail . they don't pay their rent they are being evicted so they are the ones this bill belongs too .my grandsons phone number for his cell is 647-5332338. if this is not settled i will cancel everything as i am a senior and i pay my bills but not something that is not mine. i called before christmas i was on line for 4 hours with 4 differany people the last l;ady i talked to said we think we know what the problem is mam and i was faxing a complain in right now .well they are still calling my grandson saying his cell is being cut off again he just payed on it and is paying agaimn next week i will pay mine on the 29th

wt15
10/11/13

Rogers website takes you in circles. You can add more services all you want, but you cannot remove anything. You have to call to remove anything. It is very difficult to figure out exactly what services/channels you actually have, even when you log into your own account!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Rogers Communications Inc. staff and other customers.

Rogers Communications Inc.?