Review of RiteAid

RiteAid reviews

Suggest Category
30 Hunter Lane
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Tel: 1-800-RITE AID (1-800-748-3243)
sitemaster@riteaid.com
2018 Customer choice award

Legitimate

RiteAid has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "legitimate" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

daveg177
10/30/18

This place has really nice folks who are very helpful and friendly. Oh, and good prices too. They always ask me for my rewards card which saves me money. That's cool.

clarar37
9/26/18

Now until october 6th all cosmetics and hair products are half off. Nice sales i always find good things here

lindam486
12/10/17

Right after Thanksgiving, I needed vitamins and some other things and I initially chose Amazon and had them in my basket to order at Amazon but after being unhappy with the checkout process there, I decided to see what RiteAid had to offer.
RiteAid was offering 30% off everything and free shipping if you ordered over a certain amount, and on certain vitamins, they were offering 50% off on another bottle, so I ordered 4 bottles of vitamins (I ordered vitamin C and I got another vitamin C for 50% off) and to get the free shipping, I ordered some lip gloss which I was about to run out of.

I was very happy with ordering online at RiteAid. Two of my vitamins were backordered but they should be here today or tomorrow but I got everything else. The shipping was fast and free and I got discounts on everything I bought. I thought their communication after I placed my order was good too.

carld53
10/9/17

I have always received excellent service and have always been satisfied with their products. they are located in areas I shop at - making it easy to visit the stores.

gayles21
9/19/17

I have been having my prescriptions filled in the Rite-Aid in Jersey City, NJ for at least 15 years. However, when I tried to have a prescription filled I was told that the medication was on BACK ORDER. This is the first time that I have ever heard this. I immediately emailed Customer Service and got a call later that day saying that they could give me 10 pills until the back order came in. When I asked what if the back order doesn't come in, I was told that they would contact my specialist and have him prescribe something else. I have been taking the same 3 medications for at least 5 or 6 years and the combination of the three control my disease perfectly missing even one dosage of any of them could result in a trip to the hospital. I would assure anyone that my doctor would not prescribe another medication without an office visit, a thorough examination and bloodwork first before changing my medications.

Tip for consumers: If you have a prescription that is essential to your health call a few days ahead to make sure they have enough medication to fill it.

williamb305
7/24/17

Make sure you are paying the lowest price for your prescriptions. Go to riteaid.com for best buy, products came on time and in good condition.

ronnie328
5/21/17

I use my plenti card and i receive the "savings" slip. So for today May 21st i was able to buy 1 get 1 free on cottonelle toilet paper. I go into rite aid thinking it's a deal. Regular price on the 12 pk double roll $11.99. I went to dollar general and got the pk double roll cottonelle for $6 and saved $.50 with a DG coupon...

clintonc15
4/6/17

Their stores are stocked with nice merchandise with a decent discount section but when I switched my prescriptions over it took them a long time before they started to accommodate my needs. The first few months was a lot of sit and wait or show up and my meds weren't in stock and I'd have to come back in a few days. Finally they added some notes to my file and things are running better but I still have to wait days after requesting a refill for them to stock my meds.

marquism10
3/13/17

Mout Rite Aid stores appear decent, at first blush. Some stores, like in rural areas, are hosted by Draconian Store Managers, who treat subordinates badly, causing an apathetic employee who cares little for Rite Aid Corporate policies, store manager tasks, or, let's face it...CUSTOMERS! Keep this in mind when dealing with anybody treating you less-than in a Rite Aid store--or pharmacy.

shelleyd10
2/27/17

I have been going to Riteaid pharmacy for several years now and I am very pleased with the service and support that you get. They are very friendly and helpful.

tammyw35
10/13/16

GREAT BATH AND CLEAING PRODUCTS

howiet1
2/4/16

What more can you ask for?

lauram143
1/16/16

I had to change to a different pharmacy due to moving. I have been going out of my way to be back with them. Store prices are great as well even when not on sale.

jenniferb115
1/11/16

I spent hours one night trying to hook up and get a PIN number for my Plentiful card-complete waste of time, never worked. Then when I thought it was working I saw some Buy one get one sales, it was a Sat night so I wanted to order asap before sale ended. TWO HRS I spent trying to make the purchases ur literally would not let me put them in cart. Finally it did but then it wouldn't let me check out! Never again

kevinr66
6/11/15

Has to be one of my favorite stores to get things!!

sherryl19
5/4/15

I don't mind shopping here even if it is a little higher than Walmart. You can find what you're looking for and be in and out pretty quick.

vivp2
2/25/15

Such a brilliant store. Really good choices and good deals. Recommend without hesitation.

shawnd19
1/29/15

So comfortable site to me, nice design & affordable.

mariac53
1/25/15

It's very close to where I live.

17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the RiteAid staff and other customers.

RiteAid?