Review of Represent

Hollywood, CA 90028, United States
orders@represent.com

juliennes1
5/15/19

Great experience for a person ordering online for the first time. Had problems with the tracking number so I contacted support. They reply the next day and actually provide a solution and explain what's happening. Would definitely buy again.

Also, fast shipping.

mariahg14
4/7/19

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS COMPANY. I love that they do campaigns with someone I love and support so much. Thank you represent!

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Very happy to hear this Mariah!! Thanks for supporting our campaigns :) Looking forward to having you back! :)
devand4
4/5/19

I would recommend these guys to anybody. A glitch happened with my order and they took care of it quick. Very professional very friendly. Keep on rockin in the free world represent.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hey Devan, Thanks for taking the time to review us here, we appreciate it a lot! Also, it's very nice to hear that you were happy with our service :) Have a lovely day!
timk233
3/26/19

Products took a long time to ship and were of disappointing quality. The shirts themselves looked ok, but the craftsmanship was poor. We both ordered the same size shirt but they were slightly different, mostly in the sleeve area. I don't know how, but the wrist-part of one the shirts was way smaller then the other, I could barely fit my hand through at all! You can even see the stitching has gone a bit awry, so it's a very uncomfortable fit.

When we tried to let the owners know of their poor quality we found out their website had NO rating system in place at all. Which is shady to say the least. Which is why I decided to write a review here.

I like JonTron, but the "Sensual Jazz" shirts were a big disappointment.

Tip for consumers: If you're a seller, find another online storefront to sell from. If you're a buyer: beware!

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Tim, thank you for taking the time to post a review! I am so sorry that your experience was disappointing. Let me explain the long shipping first. With our platform, all merchandise is made to order, and that is why our products usually ship up to 14-18 days after the closing date of the campaign.

As for the bad quality - please accept our apologies! Usually, we manage to spot bad items and replace them before they get shipped but sometimes a human error gets in the way. We are, of course, happy to take responsibility for it. Could you please contact us at orders@represent.com and send us a photo of the item? Our customer support team will take care of it immediately :) Hope to hear from you soon!
adamb421
2/22/19

Ive ordered multiple things from Represent, granted all of it pewds merch. The only problem I've had was my pew news long sleeve shirt had a printing error and the pew news logo was missed. I took a pic and sent it to them and within 24 hours I got a full refund and got to keep the shirt even though they just missed a small part of the printing. Am I disappointed my pew news shirt doesn't say pew news? Yes Am I super impressed with all my other merch and fast af customer service? Hell yes! I just got in the 80 mil club hoodie and it's the nicest hoodie I've ever owned. Super thick, very soft material inside, perfect size and the quality of the print is amazing. Much better quality than teepublic's merch who's prints start cracking after two or three washes. TLDR; Amazing quality of clothes and print job on top of epic service.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Thanks for your awesome review, Adam!! We're extremely happy to read this... :) Hope you will return us soon! :)
reinerh
1/10/19

Really appreciate how this can be a window for my content creators own persoanlized merch sub to pewds

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Reiner, thank you so much for taking the time to write a positive review! Have a lovely day! :)
lauraa217
1/9/19

I'm about to file a dispute from my bank because my order has been missing for a month and customer service has not done anything on their end to help find the package.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Laura, thank you for leaving the review and I am so sorry that you miss your package! I would be happy to look into your case personally and find the best solution! I've just sent you a private message so we can properly discuss it :)
nicolab43
1/9/19

The youth sizing was not clear in just offering sizing with Xs to L. When T shirt arrived it had ages sizes 9-11yrs for M. Why wasn't this advertised on the website? Now I Cannot exchange as promotion has ended and have two upset wannabe spice girls with too tight T-shirts. Very disappointed

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Nicola, I am so sorry that you found our site confusing! Could you please reach out to orders@represent.com (and ask for Betty) with your order ID? I would be happy to find a solution for you and your upset wannabe spice girls. Usually, we are able to exchange a youth style for an adult one. I look forward to hearing from you soon! :)
mattm330
1/8/19

what a bunch of bullsh!t dealing with this company. i placed an order and the form on their website kept prompting me to re-enter the state on my address. i did this and resubmitted the order until it finally went through. then i received an email the next day to correct my address. when i did this it redirected my to a paypal checkout again and stated that i would be refunded my first purchase total within 5 days. i spent the next week trying to get ahold of customer service only to receive generic canned responses that they're too busy to actually respond. finally get a human to send me an email and they chose to blame the entire problem on me and or paypal. what a bunch of as$holes. can't wait to receive this product and it had better be of the highest quality to make up for the dumbest ordering process i have ever been through dealing with the dumbest customer service reps possible. i hate you.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Matt, sorry to hear you were experiencing technical issues while placing your order. Good news! :) I can see our tech team have already got back to you about the issue and explained in more detail. We hope you're going to love your order as much as we do! Team Represent
herbertj25
1/8/19

My granddaughter got it for Christmas and she loved it. Made it here in the nick of time. Nice quality construction

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Herbert, great to hear that you had such a good experience! Hope you will return to us soon! :)
noth79
1/7/19

Ordered the 12th of december. It is now January 7th and no package. The tracking number has no info or history behind it.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Not, I am so sorry to hear that you are missing your package! I've just sent you a private message, could you please respond with your order ID? I will sort this situation out immediately :)
joycew126
1/7/19

I ordered the PEWNEWS Hoodie for my teenage granddaughter for Christmas. She loves it! Thanks for your awesome merchandise.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Very happy to hear this Joyce!! Thanks for supporting this campaign :)
coccog
1/7/19

I liked it l, fast shipping, good $#*!, great website to buy merch from your favorite content creator, it's truly epic.
Go buy something

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Cocco, Thanks so much for supporting our campaigns and your lovely review! :) Have a great day!
bjorkg
1/5/19

I ordered on december 1st but it was not shipped until the 14th of december and it has yet to arrive and today is the 5th of january. It is a very late Christmas present.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Bjork, thanks for leaving this review and I am so sorry that your package did not reach you in time for Christmas! Could you please reach out to orders@represent.com with your order ID so we can look into what went wrong and make it right? Thank you!
colinb144
1/4/19

Ordered T-shirt as a Christmas present for my daughter and still awaiting delivery. Email states it was dispatched but I cannot track the item.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Colin, I am so sorry to hear that!! Could you please reach out to orders@represent.com with details so we can look into it and find a solution? Hope to hear from you soon!
gc138
12/28/18

Christmas gift ordered weeks before Christmas with notifications of order confirmation, payment received and "now shipping". To be told a week before the big day that the time was "over sold". Expected now end of January 2019! That's 8 weeks.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
We are very sorry to hear about the mixup. If you haven't contacted our support team yet, please email orders@represent.com so that we can make this up to you. Thank you <3
andrewm536
12/27/18

I got the wolfpack hoodie for my daughter for her Christmas present and she loved it. Great quality on making and the logo is cool. I would like a logo that was sowed on but this works.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Andrew, we are delighted to hear your daughter loved the present we made for her! Also, thanks for the feedback! We mostly do printed designs but we are working on adding other decoration methods as well. Happy New Year! :)
sherriem32
12/27/18

T-shirt for ape conservation is super soft and wears well. I feel good wearing it to represent the importance of ape conservation.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Sherrie, thanks for your generous support and for the amazing feedback you left us! It's greatly appreciated and it helps us keep doing our best.. and more ;-)
scarletts13
12/21/18

Got a t-shirt that Represent produced for a campaign of the Leonardo DiCaprio foundation.
It was a good fit and of nice quality - I'm very happy with the product.
The only thing though, is that I wished they would have informed me that there would be a customs fee included in my order, as I live in England. (The customs fee was a little bit of an unpleasant surprise, when I got the package and I still had this outstanding, unexpected fee to pay)

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Scarlett, we are happy to hear you liked your new T-shirt! Please email us the details of the customs charge to orders@represent.com and we will be happy to cover your handling fee. We cannot be responsible for any import charges as per our terms and conditions but we do this as a special courtesy to our customers. :) Thank you!
janab37
12/21/18

Very fast delivery and the fit is great! The quality of the picture looks good. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Jana, thanks for your review! Happy to hear your new merch fits well! :)
martinb300
12/20/18

15.11. I ordered a Christmas gift and still I'm waiting for delivery. I am very disappointed. In the confirmation email was written to be delivered to European countries within two weeks.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Martin, this seems to be a delivery issue. If you haven't contacted our support team yet, please email orders@represent.com so that we can make this up to you. Thank you <3
jeannier26
12/19/18

i placed an order for a t-shirt for my fiance for Christmas in the beginning of November - it is now December 19th, 2018. All i see is order processed for ups the past two weeks and I have yet to hear back from them on why this item is taking so long. I am beyond frustrated. I didn't think I would have to wait over a month for a Christmas gift and still no answer from the company. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING IF YOU WANT TO WAIT WEEKS UPON WEEKS.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Jeannie, thanks for rating your shopping experience and we are sorry it was not a good one. This seems to be a clear delivery issue - the package may have been lost in transit. If you haven't contacted our support team yet, please email orders@represent.com so that we can make this up to you. Thank you <3
jossf3
Joss F.
12/17/18

I'll start off with saying the product is great, I'm really happy with the size and fit, and the print quality is fine after a wash too.

TL;DR version: £8+ hidden postage charge to the U.K! Represent will try and dodge covering it.

I'm extremely disappointed by the hidden charges incurred after purchasing the item. I paid $12 for shipping to the UK and then a further hidden £11 charge once the item got here (£8 customs + £3 standard shipping). It's unacceptable that customers are not pre warned of this when ordering from the U.K. I was offered a partial refund of the charge by represent when I sent a receipt proving I'd paid it, but after sending the proof I didn't get a refund. Leaving this review is a last resort. I tried adding a photo as proof from my iPhone but apparently this site doesn't support that function.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Joss, thanks for sharing your feedback and for rating multiple aspects of the product - it's greatly appreciated! We do inform about customs charges in our terms and conditions and we do refund the handling fees if customers send in their receipts from the post office. In case you haven't received a response to your inquiry for whatever reason, please email orders@represent.com again and we will take it from there. Thank you so much!
melanieh119
12/17/18

Ordered the #iwannabeaspicegirl hoodie and t-shirt.
Regular updates on expected delivery, came earlier than stated.
Excellent quality and value for money. Live the hoody, very warm and comfortable. My daughter wears the t shirt.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Melanie, this is awesome to hear! Enjoy your new #iwannabeaspicegirl merch! :)
tylerm130
8/15/18

I am running my entire merch shop on there for my YouTube channel!!! This is great! 11/10!!!! You get most of the profit back when someone buys your stuff! The only thing better than this is making your own shop website. You can set up a shop in minutes. Its just really great.

Response from Betty M., Represent Representative
Hi Tyler, this is just amazing to hear! :) Good luck with your merch campaigns and let our support team know if you need any help!

Hi Adna, thanks for reaching out! I can assure you that it is completely safe to order from us :) Our orders are all printed in Los Angeles, California, and are then shipped by UPS Mail Innovations to your country. Once they reach your country, they are then transferred to your local post office for final delivery. Our European orders take anywhere from 5-15 days to be delivered. If your package somehow gets lost in transit, don't worry, we still have you covered and will refund you or reship it again, the choice is up to you :) If you have any more questions, feel free to reach out to us at orders@represent.com. Best, Betty

By Betty M., Represent Representative

Hey Bethany, Sorry for our late reply, we don't follow the messages here on SiteJabber so closely. However feel free to reach out to us at social media or at orders@represent.com anytime :) As for your question, that depends on the campaign you're ordering from. The best is to pay attention to the "Shipping date" advertised on the campaign page. That's the estimate when your order will ship out form our warehouse. All products from one campaign go to print all together and ship at the same time. US domestic delivery times are then 2-5 business days. Hope this helps :) Best, Stepan

By Betty M., Represent Representative

Hi Eldrin, thanks for reaching out! Could you please contact us at orders@represent.com? Our dedicated customer support team will be happy to help you! :)

By Betty M., Represent Representative

Hi Lib, I am so sorry to hear that you did not receive any response from us! Our customer support team is now working on cases of customers who reached out before you, but I am sure they will be with you shortly. Thank you for your patience!

By Betty M., Represent Representative

Hey Amanda, Sorry for our late reply, we don't follow the messages here on SiteJabber so closely. About the website - we don't know it, so not really sure... However if you want you can give www.represent.com a try. We offer custom apparel as well as celebrity merch :) Have a great day, Stepan

By Betty M., Represent Representative

Hey Francisco, I'm sorry for our late reply! We're not getting notified of these messages, so have just noticed that you've contacted us here. To your question, we do ship to Brazil and in most of the cases UPS provides also tracking for the shipments. It can take a while though, standard delivery time is 3-8 weeks. Hope this helps :) Best, Stepan | Represent.com

By Betty M., Represent Representative

Hi Paul, Thanks for your message! I hope you got an answer on some other channel/system by now. We do our best to respond within 48 hours max, however especialy at this time of the year, we are usually able to respond faster, covering mainly Email, Facebook and Twitter accounts as well as a phone line. Im very sorry for the wait though! If you still require support, Ill be more than happy to help, please just send us your order ID number, using SiteJabber private messages or any other channel, and Ill look into it strraight away. Best, Stepan

By Betty M., Represent Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Represent staff and other customers.

13 Photos for Represent