Review of ReimagePlus

forwardsupport@reimageplus.com
2018 Customer choice award

bettyh139
6/22/19

This is a great experience as didn't realise there was so much wrong with my computer I really was amazed when I saw the errors, I don't use my computer as much as did normally when I was needing it for my craft and photos, but this programme has been a God send and would highly recommend to everyone who wants there computer running well, and the staff are very polite and the price I paid for this service was very good, better prices for longer periods. Thank you ever so much.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hello Betty,

Thank you for the positive feedback on the service that we provided to you.

Our technicians are trained to identify and isolate the issue to provide our customers with a quick resolution to their concerns.

Rest assured that you will experience the same level of excellence the next time you need our help.

Should you have further queries, please reach us out through the below channels:

tonys402
6/21/19

This review very easy to communicate with the type message rather than on the phone.

Virus removed I am very pleased to know that my computer is now free of any problems and has been restored to full working capabilities.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hello Tony,

We are glad you appreciate our service. All our technicians are knowledgeable and capable of fixing almost any computer software concerns. A commendation like this goes a long way helping us to improve and maintain good quality service.

Email: support@reimageplus.com

Thank you!
marcial58
6/13/19

.I am very thankful for what was done for me today. Pleasant and knowledgeable agent. It seems to have been a comprehensive probe.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Marcia,

Thank you for the positive feedback on the service that we provided.

It is our goal to understand the customer's concern for us to provide the correct resolution.
Our technicians are trained and knowledgeable to ensure that we provide excellent services to our customers.

nunzioa1
6/12/19

The particular agent was very professional, and patient with the issues I was having, and they were resolved.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hello Nunzio,

Thank you for the awesome review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

We're happy to hear that our technician was able to resolve your computer issues. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Please don't hesitate to contact us whenever you have questions or if you need assistance. Rest assured that you will experience excellence the next time you need our help.

Please reach us out through our support channels below:

Email: support@reimageplus.com / forwardtosupport@reimageplus.com

Thank you for choosing our service!

Cheers!
jerryt119
6/12/19

I contacted the people here and was very pleased with both ths sales lady and the tech support specialist Manuel.,both of them were polite and helpful. jerry thurston

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Jerry,

We appreciate you taking time providing us positive feedback about the service that we provided.

Our customer service representatives and technicians are trained and knowledgeable to ensure that we provide excellent services to our customers.

martind149
5/25/19

The issue was solved in a very positive and effective manner. Easy to understand instructions and reports. I would personalty recommend Reimage to anyone who have had damage to their operating system.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Martin,

Thank you for your positive comments.

We are a growing company and commendations like this goes a long way.

We appreciate you taking time to answer this survey. It means a lot to us if a customer tells us that they're happy with the service we did. Thank you so much Steward and we look forward working with you in the future.

If you may need assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Feel free to contact us again anytime.

kathleenb386
5/24/19

The techs willing explain any questions you may ask.
They also taught me some things about Windows, which enabled me to understand the system better. A big Thanks to the techs. I have talked to. Gene, Ralph and aristos.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this awesome feedback.

Our technicians are well trained with the different computer concerns/issues to assure the good quality of the service we are providing.

We are looking forward to working with you any time soon.

Should you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to reach us through any of our support channels below:

Phone: Toll-free number is 1-888-844-3886

robertb1474
5/7/19

I am relieved to know that I can call in the future if I need help again. This was a marathon effort by the engineer.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this awesome feedback.

We are looking forward to working with you any time soon.

stewards2
5/2/19

I needed help and I got it. I look forward to the future when I can just call up and get more help. I'm having trouble with the review because I don't want to give a hundred words so call me if you have a question.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Steward,

Thank you for your positive comments. Our technicians are knowledgeable and always ready help to out.

vernaw10
5/2/19

I have already replied to a couple surveys. I was greatly satisfied. Only thing after is, that I was charged for something I shouldn't have been. I am still waiting for a credit

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Verna,

We are a growing company and commendations like this goes a long way.

For your concern about the charge, please send us an email at support@reimageplus.com, so that we can have this checked right away.

You can also contact us via:
Phone: Toll free number is 1-888-623-5049
jimw369
5/2/19

Thanks to a truly professional staff at reimage, my computer is safe and secure and I have absolute confidence that should any problems arise they will be handled quickly

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Jim,

Phone: Toll free number is 1-888-623-5049
gwynnethw
4/28/19

not knowing enough about computers I put the staff through quite a lot of tasks and odd questions due to not using reimage at other times although I had paid for it. The staff were very patient with me thank you, Not sure what I can fully contact staff for, does it cover program management to install correctl Thank you Gwen

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Gwynneth,

Thank you for your feedback on the assistance we gave you. It's nice to know that you appreciate how we provided you the best customer and technical support during your interaction with us.

With regard to your subscription coverage, you may contact us for any computer issues you may have in the future. Yes, program installation and other software-related issues are included on your support plan.

Should you have any other concerns, please reach us through our support channels below:

Reimage Support Family
mauricet12
4/24/19

After asking for a refund within the 60 days, on the second time of asking I was told that I was outside of that time period. Having picked up a Trojan and my computer isolating the programme I have become disillusioned with Reimage. If the refund is forthcoming I will be forced to leave feedback on review site and start a blog discussing the issues.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hello Maurice,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We have performed an investigation towards your case and was able to confirm that your request should've been valid given that you have already shown dissatisfaction towards our program while within the 60 days money-back guarantee period due to the challenges you have experienced in using the program.

In accordance with this, we have now escalated your case to the correct department for refund processing. Please expect the refund on your account within 1-2 billing cycles.

If in case you still have any concerns and questions, please contact us using our US Toll-free number 1-888-844-3886 or send an email to support@reimageplus.com or forwardtosupport@reimageplus.com
lupem29
4/15/19

You have already taught your techs well. My tech was very knowledgeable in all aspects. He solved all my issues. Even the little pesky ones. I cannot say enough.I am very happy with the results.resulted

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Lupe,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this awesome feedback.

Our technicians are well trained with the different computer concerns/issues to assure the good quality on the service we are providing.

We are looking forward to work with you any time soon.

davidk806
3/18/19

Issue with my email and my msn website appeared to be cleared up and operating properly. Thanks. Sincerely David Kray

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi David,

Thank you for the awesome feedback. Reimage is very glad that your computer is now working fine. Our 24/7 support will always provide you only the best service.

susanh691
3/13/19

a mountain of problems with my computer and these guys took care of all. This while I visited with friends at home. It feels like I have a completely different and new computer! Thank you Reimage!!!

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Susan,
Thank you so much for this lovely feedback.
We work very diligently to provide you with great service.
Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Email: support@reimageplus.com
gregd243
3/12/19

Arjay worked on my devise and he fixed it by resizing the screen ... this was an on going problem , due to it was rear and not many new the approach ,,,, arjay got right into it and made it so i could invoice my clients and get the work done with out fighting the computer ,,,, i would recommend arjay ant day of the week , he is a polite gentleman how nose his craft , im greatful of his work thank you greg grassmanm deeck

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Greg,

Thanks for leaving us with such a wonderful review. We are glad that you appreciate our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. Thanks again.

jamesg917
3/12/19

It seems everything is fixed and the experience was positive. I would like to recommend the service to everyone else.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hello James,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to provide us this wonderful feedback. Our company values customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job brilliant. We look forward to serving you again.

giseleh3
3/12/19

The issue was resolved in a very friendly and efficient manner. I thought I had lost all of my documents and photos, therefore it saved me a lot of work in getting things back on track.
Thank you!

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hello Gisele,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion. We take pride in providing outstanding service to our customers and we're ecstatic to receive your compliments and appreciation.

Thank you again.

garyy33
3/6/19

Great in resolving Firefox log in issues and Trogan problem Chrome
also was inop but fixed Highly recommended

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Gary,

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback. We work very diligently to provide you with great service. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

albertd64
2/22/19

Very professionals, very good, recommend this guys to my friend for any problem with the computer. Thank you.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Albert,

terrys362
2/21/19

This has been great help. I appreciate the good service provided. I would recommend this service to all compute owners. This will sure help me with my work and business.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hello Terry,

We are glad you appreciate our service. All our technicians are knowledgeable and capable of fixing malware concerns. We are a growing company and commendation like this goes a long way helping us to improve and maintain good quality service.

eileens106
1/29/19

Working with technician to fix up my computer, she did a really nice job for me and now my computer is running better than it has for a long time.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Eileen,

brucec2
1/28/19

At 72 years old,i wasn't born into the computer age and never had the time to take classes for it so i'm a self taught beginner.This is my third laptop in the last ten years to end up with major problems.Thank God for sending me a technician who was able to repair it and bring it back like new before it too would have ended up in the scrap pile.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Bruce,

davids2100
1/28/19

technical support was great. all issues were resolved by a reimage technician. i can't think of anything else to write except thank you.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi David,

Email: support@reimageplus.com / forwardtosupport@reimageplus.com

Hi Richard, Reimage and Reimage Plus is just one entity.

By ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ReimagePlus staff and other customers.

4 Photos for ReimagePlus