Review of ReimagePlus

forwardsupport@reimageplus.com
2018 Customer choice award

davidk806
3/18/19

Issue with my email and my msn website appeared to be cleared up and operating properly. Thanks. Sincerely David Kray

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi David,

Thank you for the awesome feedback. Reimage is very glad that your computer is now working fine. Our 24/7 support will always provide you only the best service.

susanh691
3/13/19

a mountain of problems with my computer and these guys took care of all. This while I visited with friends at home. It feels like I have a completely different and new computer! Thank you Reimage!!!

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Susan,
Thank you so much for this lovely feedback.
We work very diligently to provide you with great service.
Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Phone: Toll-free number is 1888-844-3886
gregd243
3/12/19

Arjay worked on my devise and he fixed it by resizing the screen ... this was an on going problem , due to it was rear and not many new the approach ,,,, arjay got right into it and made it so i could invoice my clients and get the work done with out fighting the computer ,,,, i would recommend arjay ant day of the week , he is a polite gentleman how nose his craft , im greatful of his work thank you greg grassmanm deeck

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Greg,

Thanks for leaving us with such a wonderful review. We are glad that you appreciate our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. Thanks again.

jamesg917
3/12/19

It seems everything is fixed and the experience was positive. I would like to recommend the service to everyone else.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hello James,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to provide us this wonderful feedback. Our company values customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job brilliant. We look forward to serving you again.

giseleh3
3/12/19

The issue was resolved in a very friendly and efficient manner. I thought I had lost all of my documents and photos, therefore it saved me a lot of work in getting things back on track.
Thank you!

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hello Gisele,

Thank you again.

garyy33
3/6/19

Great in resolving Firefox log in issues and Trogan problem Chrome
also was inop but fixed Highly recommended

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Gary,

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback. We work very diligently to provide you with great service. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

albertd64
2/22/19

Very professionals, very good, recommend this guys to my friend for any problem with the computer. Thank you.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Albert,

terrys362
2/21/19

This has been great help. I appreciate the good service provided. I would recommend this service to all compute owners. This will sure help me with my work and business.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hello Terry,

We are glad you appreciate our service. All our technicians are knowledgeable and capable of fixing malware concerns. We are a growing company and commendation like this goes a long way helping us to improve and maintain good quality service.

eileens106
1/29/19

Working with technician to fix up my computer, she did a really nice job for me and now my computer is running better than it has for a long time.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Eileen,

brucec2
1/28/19

At 72 years old,i wasn't born into the computer age and never had the time to take classes for it so i'm a self taught beginner.This is my third laptop in the last ten years to end up with major problems.Thank God for sending me a technician who was able to repair it and bring it back like new before it too would have ended up in the scrap pile.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Bruce,

davids2100
1/28/19

technical support was great. all issues were resolved by a reimage technician. i can't think of anything else to write except thank you.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi David,

patrickj108
1/23/19

My experience with introductory support and the long technical support specialists was very professional, accurate, and inspired.......My computer was a mess and Arianne G. went to great lengths to correct problems and clean up my entire system......I am most grateful for the expert service.....Thank you, Patrick Jaross

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Patrick,

carolineb114
1/22/19

Thank you so much to Luz and Arianne.G who were very helpful when my desktop computer decided to have a meltdown. Luz was able to work out what the problem was, and then handed me over to Arianne, who was able to resolve he problem in under two hours! It's good to know I have ReimagePlus to turn to if I should have any further issues. I highly recommend them to all!

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Caroline,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.

robertc1200
1/21/19

Problems with my pc, a reimage fauilt, taken care of by a superb tech... thank you.. It appears that my pc is functioning quite well and all the troubles i had before are no longer
evident. .

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Robert,

stephenm471
1/21/19

Service was fine. All my issues were handled with accuracy. Very satisfied with results. Thanks for all the help with my issues.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion. We take pride in providing outstanding service to our customers and we're ecstatic to receive your compliments and appreciation. Thank you again.

gilbertp20
1/16/19

This is my feedback regarding the overall experience on the service that I have received from Reimage: felt confident with technicians patience and guidance

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Gilbert,

maryt410
1/16/19

cHad trouble it my computer with popups cost me a lot but guess was worth it ,, computer much faster

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Mary,

We really appreciate your wonderful feedback. This will motivate Reimage and will continue in serving you the best service 24/7. Thank you.

nolano10
1/14/19

Had trouble with the computer & they were quick & easy to deal with, not cheap but oh well, they were much faster than estimated which was very nice

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Nolan,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to provide us this wonderful feedback. Our company values customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job brilliant. We look forward to serving you again.

brucef83
1/12/19

i am very pleased with the repairs and the costemerr service . i had not been able to get any help with this at my local computer store.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Bruce,

jills232
12/12/18

contacts were extremely helpful particularly as I have very limited computer experience
............

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Jill,

We are glad that you appreciate our service. All our technicians are knowledgeable and capable of fixing almost any computer software concerns. We are a growing company and commendation like this goes a long way helping us to improve and maintain good quality service.

jimg284
11/11/18

I have been plagued by constantly frozen PC issues. Eunice made all well. Took her time and did it right. I am no professional - BUT - she is!!! Job VERY well done - Thanks.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Jim,

It's our pleasure to assist you. Reimage will make sure to provide you only the best service. Our well -trained 24/7 support will always give you an informative solutions.

Chat: https://tinyurl.com/y7udnog2 Phone: Toll free number is 1888-844-3886 Email: support@reimageplus.com / forwardtosupport@reimageplus.com
coline14
11/11/18

Reimage repaired my PC quickly and professionally. I am a PC novice but even so I was treated in a courteous manner and the problems with my machine were explained in manner which was easily understood. I recommend this company and its services to others of a similar ilk.

Dr C R Evans

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Colin,

raymondw73
11/10/18

Extremely efficient. The analysis of my problems appeared very professional and everything was clearly explained. The work to remedy all the faults etc was speedily carried out and appears to have been very successful.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Raymond,

annabellc
11/9/18

Only time will tell just how good this service is. Only on a day by day basis will it be possible to evaluate the service. I hope to be able to add to this in time.
Certainly seems very good and they have done all they said they would do. My laptop is great at the monent.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Annabell,

kingm27
11/8/18

Michael has such good knowledge, most the problems that was causing me headaches were fix, just like having a brand new computer again.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi King,

Thank you for your positive comments. Our technicians are knowledgeable and always ready help to out.

We are a growing company and commendations like this goes a long way.

If you may need assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Feel free to contact us again anytime.

Email: support@reimageplus.com / forwardtosupport@reimageplus.com

Hi Richard, Reimage and Reimage Plus is just one entity.

By ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ReimagePlus staff and other customers.

4 Photos for ReimagePlus