Review of ReimagePlus

forwardsupport@reimageplus.com
2018 Customer choice award

gilbertp20
1/16/19

This is my feedback regarding the overall experience on the service that I have received from Reimage: felt confident with technicians patience and guidance

maryt410
1/16/19

cHad trouble it my computer with popups cost me a lot but guess was worth it ,, computer much faster

nolano10
1/14/19

Had trouble with the computer & they were quick & easy to deal with, not cheap but oh well, they were much faster than estimated which was very nice

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Nolan,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to provide us this wonderful feedback. Our company values customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job brilliant. We look forward to serving you again.

Email: support@reimageplus.com
brucef83
1/12/19

i am very pleased with the repairs and the costemerr service . i had not been able to get any help with this at my local computer store.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Bruce,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise.

Email: support@reimageplus.com
jills232
12/12/18

contacts were extremely helpful particularly as I have very limited computer experience
............

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Jill,

We are glad that you appreciate our service. All our technicians are knowledgeable and capable of fixing almost any computer software concerns. We are a growing company and commendation like this goes a long way helping us to improve and maintain good quality service.

jimg284
11/11/18

I have been plagued by constantly frozen PC issues. Eunice made all well. Took her time and did it right. I am no professional - BUT - she is!!! Job VERY well done - Thanks.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Jim,

It's our pleasure to assist you. Reimage will make sure to provide you only the best service. Our well -trained 24/7 support will always give you an informative solutions.

Chat: https://tinyurl.com/y7udnog2 Phone: Toll free number is 1888-844-3886 Email: support@reimageplus.com / forwardtosupport@reimageplus.com
coline14
11/11/18

Reimage repaired my PC quickly and professionally. I am a PC novice but even so I was treated in a courteous manner and the problems with my machine were explained in manner which was easily understood. I recommend this company and its services to others of a similar ilk.

Dr C R Evans

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Colin,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to provide us this wonderful feedback. Our company values customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job brilliant. We look forward to serving you again.

raymondw73
11/10/18

Extremely efficient. The analysis of my problems appeared very professional and everything was clearly explained. The work to remedy all the faults etc was speedily carried out and appears to have been very successful.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Raymond,

annabellc
11/9/18

Only time will tell just how good this service is. Only on a day by day basis will it be possible to evaluate the service. I hope to be able to add to this in time.
Certainly seems very good and they have done all they said they would do. My laptop is great at the monent.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Annabell,

We are glad you appreciate our service. All our technicians are knowledgeable and capable of fixing malware concerns.

kingm27
11/8/18

Michael has such good knowledge, most the problems that was causing me headaches were fix, just like having a brand new computer again.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi King,

We are a growing company and commendations like this goes a long way.

If you may need assistance, do not hesitate to contact us. Feel free to contact us again anytime.

pats332
11/4/18

everyone involved was very helpful
This is for Reimage technical support which my session for today.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Pat,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestige opinion. We take pride in providing outstanding service to our customers and we're ecstatic to receive your compliments and appreciation. Thank you again.

larryc289
10/29/18

Thed did very well.

This is for the service that I encountered for today from Reimage 24/7. www.reimageplus.com.

Jolie and John were very helpfull and resolved my computer issues quickly

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Larry, Thank you for your positive comments. Our technicians are knowledgeable and always ready help to out.

rickyd33
10/28/18

I have been a customer for over a year, I called and spoke with one of their tecks. They immediately hook me up with another tech he went through my computer with a fine tooth comb. My computer now works great.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Ricky, Thank you for your positive comments. Our technicians are knowledgeable and always ready help to out.

johnr1224
10/27/18

I had a Trojan and many small problems. Reimage solved them all. It appears my computer is running as fast as it did when I purchased it. GOOD JOB!

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi John, Thank you for your positive comments. Our technicians are knowledgeable and always ready help to out.

yaelz3
10/23/18

My Review with Reimageplus and their technicians. I am happy to use Reimage for the first time. They are helpful and very pleasant to work with!

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Yael,

We really appreciate your wonderful feedback. This will motivate Reimage and will continue in serving you the best service 24/7. Thank you.

annel183
10/22/18

Pleasant knowledgeable techs.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Anne,

Thank you so much for taking the time in giving Reimage a review. We really appreciates of you recommending our 24/7 support. Technology is complicated, we know that, but we make it simple for you.

grahamm70
10/18/18

you cannot go wrong with this and the staff are great, my thanks to kat. . the lady
i spoke to first ,very nice very good and all involved

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Graham,

Phone: Toll free number is 0808-101-2728
johnm2455
10/18/18

great service satisfied customer really satisfied wiith the support i have received. Thank you Reimage!

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi John,

Thanks for taking the time to share your prestiged opinion. We take pride in providing outstanding service to our customers and we're ecstatic to recieve your compliments and appreciation. Thank you again.

jerryk113
10/17/18

He's a very good technician. Understood my situation. Ask several important questions of me. He answered and solved all my problems.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Jerry,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. Technology is complicated and Reimage 24/7 support make it simple for you.

donnak194
10/12/18

albert was extremely helpful and explained everything that was happening so I understood. He was very patient with my questions

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Donna,

Thank you for your awesome comments. Reimage will make sure to provide you only the best service. Our well -trained 24/7 support will always give you an informative solutions.

danc294
10/11/18

Please put here your review about Reimage 24/7 support. We really appreciate it.

My phone call was returned and several problems were completely corrected and my system is working fine.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Dan,

elid14
10/11/18

John was very efficient and very professional as well as being very respectful. He called me back three times to resolve the issue since my land line phone had run out of juice. I felt I was putting my computer in the hands of an experienced someone who knows the business of computer and program repair

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Ellie,

scottm574
10/11/18

This is my review to the reimage technician that worked on my computer:

Tim was very helpful ,he installed updates. Thank you very much.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Scott,

davidm1618
10/10/18

This is my rating to the technician who worked on my computer. While I am not sure, I shall venture out in my cybersphere with greatly improved confidence.

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time in giving Reimage a review. Your complement would serve as a motivation to our 24/7 support to continue in delivering the excellent service.

robertb1258
10/7/18

Quick and accurate work done on my computer to identify issues - then implement corrective action to solve problems. Excellent techs that fix quickly!

Response from ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative
Hi Robert,

Email: support@reimageplus.com / forwardtosupport@reimageplus.com

Hi Richard, Reimage and Reimage Plus is just one entity.

By ReimagePlus S., ReimagePlus Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ReimagePlus staff and other customers.

3 Photos for ReimagePlus