Review of RaymourFlanigan

Jamestown, New York 14701, United States
Tel: 1.866.383.4484 (

jodys20
2/23/16

I purchased an American Leather sleep sofa ($3000 value including platinum coverage) back in Sept 2015. We used it in Nov for guests. We noticed a tear in the platform that holds the mattress and contacted them. They sent out a repair person who could not repair it. They replaced it with a new sofa and when it came we had the delivery people open the sofa and there was the same tear in the platform. They sent out another repair person who told us it was a design flaw and could not be repaired. We asked the store manger to be compensated $600. He told us that it was too much and would cause the company to take a lose on the sofa. So we told them to take it back and refund us our money. In the process of waiting for refund. They obviously don't know the value of keeping a customer so now we will never purchase from them again. Their lose!

williamc137
12/10/15

Before moving into my new apartment, I had a vision of getting a new leather sofa.I got the protection plan becouse I thought it would be a good idea. I got The Cole Collection Reclining Sofa which I loved . I noticed that one of the reclinners sat higher than the other . I called The platinum Protection to solve the problem. The tech come in , tells me there is nothing wrong . A couple of years later,The sofa started to rip at the seam. So I called The Platinum Protection to solve this problem. Today the Technition came in today and told me ' That I am using this reclinner more than the other' . I even laid down to show him the differance. He and customer service told me 'Its not under warranty'. Do not get The Protection Plan , not worth $129.95 .

Questions? Get answers from the RaymourFlanigan staff and other customers.

RaymourFlanigan?