R43DS.org

R43DS.org has a consumer rating of 2.2 stars from 106 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. R43DS.org also ranks 10th among Video Game Accessories sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 16.7%

• Answered all of my messages quickly (and I sent one probably every 3 days or so) and had great customer service.
  • His cards were shipped 3 days after he ordered, and mine were sent 4 days after I ordered, and mind came in sooner.

• Their brazen lack of customer service is appalling!
  • 2 weeks went by and I have not had any information whatsoever.
How would you rate R43DS.org?

“Very pleased”

Isaac L.
7/17/20

After reading many bad reviews I was sceptical, especially when it was a buy one get one free deal. They were slow to ship and accept payment, but overall was delivered in about two weeks for a VERY good deal. Great product!

“Charged my card immediately, never shipped product”

Bart S.
7/14/20

Avoid them -- it looks like a scam. They charged my card immediately, then never sent the product. Four times trying to contact them, they responded only three times, very slowly, with the same canned BS message about how they've had problems, but everything is OK now and they'll be shipping in two weeks. I had to challenge the charge, they did not dispute the chargeback with Visa.

customer service (9) 2 weeks (5) order (69) not buy (5) 3 days (4) 4 days (5) 5 stars (3) 24 hours (3) 3 weeks (4) credit card company (3) awaiting shipment (15) package (16)
jeffp556
September 8th, 2020
• Updated review
I ordered on June 18 and finally got my package on Sept 8. I feel that these people will indeed ship your products, but don't expect to be updated or replied to in the mean time. If you are in a hurry, don't bother. I suspect that once Covid 19 is less of a threat, this process will speed up. Now that I know that they will eventually get around to shipping, I might go ahead and order more stuff. In the mean time, I didn't actually get what I ordered, but I feel they were at least trying to make it up to me. Pictured is what I received in the mail.
Don't order from these people
August 2nd, 2020
• Previous review
Ordered a while ago. Absolutely no response in email. No change in shipment. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE.
glennd20
February 9th, 2016
Basic summary (TL; DR): They are legit, but it takes forever to get your purchase. I would not recommend you buying from them, but if you are like me and already have, you will have to wait a few weeks, even months, to get your package. Or you can just get your money back through your bank. Just know that they are not scammers.

So, I ordered my bundle of r4 cards (3 total) sometime in late September 2015. I got all 3 r4s for just less than $30. It was a steal, so I got it. I happily placed my order and waited patiently for it for a few weeks. After a few weeks, I was wondering where my r4s were, and I decided to leave them a message asking when they'd arrive, and if there was a delay, to at least let me know. However, no response. After looking online, Many people stated that they were a scam, but there were some who actually got their orders, though it was received very late. I had come to terms with my stupid purchase, though it was my fault for not researching earlier, so I let it go this once.

After a few months, it had completely slipped my mind that I even ordered them, but one day, after sorting through my emails, I noticed that I actually got an email from them stating that my purchase was now being shipped and on the way. I was surprised to see that they even got back to me, but I figure it wouldn't arrive anyway, so I just got rid of the message.

However, today, 2/9/2016, I received my package in the mail. And personally, I am relieved that they are not scammers. It just takes a long time to get the package through customs and such. They are legit, but it is a GRUELINGLY slow process that I wouldn't recommend going through.

UPDATE (2/14/2016): The product is legitimate, as well. I ordered in 2015, but received the legit 2016 version. So if you were worried about quality of product, it is the real deal.

Tip for consumers: If you are ok with waiting months for a purchase, then feel free. I did get my r4s at a low price, so I am not complaining. Just be wary and patient if you want to buy from here. And by patient, I mean REALLY, REALLY PATIENT.

I bombarded them with emails but they did respond. They send the chip from overseas and sometimes they get held up in customs but they did keep responding and even stated if I didn't receive my chip by a certain date they would track it themselves and also send out another chip. I received it as stated and was very pleased with my chip. This chip is no longer available in the US so it comes from Hong Kong that is why it takes so long plus they have a parent company callediComBuy. I texted with a representative named Jim and it was R43DS.org

By Jamie C.
See more answers (4)

I ordered some things from them over 3 or 4 months ago. After all these false claims of sending it it eventually came from china. We got the bank involved at one point. They have some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced and they gave every excuse you could imagine of why they don't answer. You can go to the bank and they will get your money back for you if you don't think you'll receive the item. But maybe you will get lucky like I did and they'll eventually send it.

By John H.