Review of R43DS.org

Tel: 203197836468

1 review with 2 stars

glennd20
2/9/16
Basic summary (TL;DR): They are legit, but it takes forever to get your purchase. I would not recommend you buying from them, but if you are like me and already have, you will have to wait a few weeks, even months, to get your package. Or you can just get your money back through your bank. Just know that they are not scammers.

So, I ordered my bundle of r4 cards (3 total) sometime in late September 2015. I got all 3 r4s for just less than $30. It was a steal, so I got it. I happily placed my order and waited patiently for it for a few weeks. After a few weeks, I was wondering where my r4s were, and I decided to leave them a message asking when they'd arrive, and if there was a delay, to at least let me know. However, no response. After looking online, Many people stated that they were a scam, but there were some who actually got their orders, though it was received very late. I had come to terms with my stupid purchase, though it was my fault for not researching earlier, so I let it go this once.

After a few months, it had completely slipped my mind that I even ordered them, but one day, after sorting through my emails, I noticed that I actually got an email from them stating that my purchase was now being shipped and on the way. I was surprised to see that they even got back to me, but I figure it wouldn't arrive anyway, so I just got rid of the message.

However, today, 2/9/2016, I received my package in the mail. And personally, I am relieved that they are not scammers. It just takes a long time to get the package through customs and such. They are legit, but it is a GRUELINGLY slow process that I wouldn't recommend going through.

UPDATE (2/14/2016): The product is legitimate, as well. I ordered in 2015, but received the legit 2016 version. So if you were worried about quality of product, it is the real deal.

Tip for consumers: If you are ok with waiting months for a purchase, then feel free. I did get my r4s at a low price, so I am not complaining. Just be wary and patient if you want to buy from here. And by patient, I mean REALLY, REALLY PATIENT.

I bombarded them with emails but they did respond. They send the chip from overseas and sometimes they get held up in customs but they did keep responding and even stated if I didn't receive my chip by a certain date they would track it themselves and also send out another chip. I received it as stated and was very pleased with my chip. This chip is no longer available in the US so it comes from Hong Kong that is why it takes so long plus they have a parent company callediComBuy. I texted with a representative named Jim and it was R43DS.org

By Jamie C.

I ordered some things from them over 3 or 4 months ago. After all these false claims of sending it it eventually came from china. We got the bank involved at one point. They have some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced and they gave every excuse you could imagine of why they don't answer. You can go to the bank and they will get your money back for you if you don't think you'll receive the item. But maybe you will get lucky like I did and they'll eventually send it.

By John H.

Although they say local and they do have small offices in other places, it actually ships from China.

By Hans N.

I don't know mate, I'm waiting 3 weeks too.

By Andrei T.

I ordered from the .org site at least 6 months ago, and never received the item. I chased them several times and with no luck, despite them responding to cite production problems. It's a lost cause, try and claim the money back from your credit card.

By Franziska V.

Questions? Get answers from the R43DS.org staff and other customers.

5 Photos for R43DS.org