Review of R43DS.org

Tel: 203197836468

66 reviews with 1 star

vivianw57
5/24/19
I ordered the card but never received it. I tried to communicate with them but it was not pleasant. They said they have send another card to me but never received it and I tried reaching out again and never get back to me nor giving me a refund. AVOID AT ALL COST
aarons283
4/1/19
Dont bother.
I've been waiting 2 months. Communication is poor.
I didn't get my item.

Items are not sent tracked/recorded.
Just flush your money down the toilet instead.
hansn11
3/27/19
So far I have waited 3 weeks for a product that the site claims should arrive in 5-10 days. It took 2 weeks before they even updated it to shipping and then claimed they waited 5-10 days to ship it because they were waiting to ship a newer product. If ordered the old product, then send me the old product. This is how business is conducted. It sounds more to me like they ran out of caeds or simply forgot my order. Either way, no need for radical stories, just tell me you forgot to ship it or ran out. I will give them 3 more weeks as others have suggested then call the bank to get my money if it does not arrive. Exactly 6 weeks. Not a day later.
simond86
2/1/19
Never received the card after almost 3 month!!!!

I`ve contact them 1 month after the purchase and they said that they will send me the card. 2 month after the purchase I`ve contact them again and they said the same thing. And now its almost 3 month since the purchase and nothing!!!!

Don`t buy they will steal your money!!!
kristiand5
11/13/18
This company provide little to no contact unless you threaten them with the credit card company. I purchased a Stargate 3DS for my son, it didn't come and I had no emails from them for 3 weeks so I contacted them, 4 weeks after the original purchase they tell me they sent it already but there is no proof of that, no tracking etc... They then say in the same day they have sent it again. It took another month to arrive in the UK, yes that's right this company are in China and you will get charged import duty on this purchase which for me was £12.25. The service has been terrible, they get back to me 3 or 4 days after I email and they don't apologise or even admit that they didn't even send the original parcel. I would say contrary to other reviews that this company is a scam. They do not mention that they are based in China on their website and furthermore it feels like you are ordering either from Europe or even the UK. I would definitely never order again from them and I would also warn anyone else off them. Truly terrible customer service.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this company, it's it's likely you will lose your money or incur an import fee.

bobbym57
9/1/17
How long does it take before payment is finally received? I've ordered from other sites and payment is received within 2 minutes!
justinl81
3/6/17
$#*! THem, they never reply wtf don't buy
Please don't waste your time or money on this website.... after I paid... it says "awaiting payment " for hours... someone please help?
nathans59
9/1/16
I ordered a product in June - it's now September and I have not received my product. Absolutely outrageous - do not purchase from this website!
juliog13
8/27/16
Experienced sucked erased my sign in so i can't review my order status. den of theives and liars. stay away
aaa36
4/4/16
Ordered a card on March 3 2016 and it is still marked as awaiting shipment as of today (April 5 2016). I sent a few emails and messages to them and haven't got a single reply thus far. Their complete lack of customer service is simply disgraceful.
auc5
3/15/16
i bought an R4 3DS and its been awaiting shipment forever i emailed them 2 times and i haven't received any reply back. so anyone reading this dont buy from this site they dont reply or send you the items purchased
jaydens9
2/23/16
Their brazen lack of customer service is appalling! After multiple messages with no reply and waiting for more than two weeks after my payment was successfully processed and my order marked as "Awaiting Shipment", I will be filing fraudulent charges against this scum. I wish I'd found this review site before I found their ungodly excuse of a business.
leec53
2/22/16
Complete scam. Took them 24 hours to manually process my payment and after 2 plus weeks still awaiting shipment. Messaged them 6 times over the last two weeks with not one singe response. Finally filed fraudulent claims against them with my bank to get my money back. Be sure to report them and press charges if you can. Stay away from them. If you want to lose your money than just throw it in the garbage as you will not receive anything from them.
paigez
2/6/16
Let me tell you my whole story.

I purchased the r4gold on October 3, 2015. I gave them updates for ten days and twenty one days out. I let them know I have not received my package and asked for updates.

They replied to me; now, I was courteous to them. I was sure I was never getting it until one day in January they replied (without me asking for more info) saying that they were going to send it out again.

My question at that time was: if they were a scam, why bother to contact me months later when I showed no signs of fighting to get my money back? I had written them off as a scam at the time.

Lo and behold I finally receive it today , February 6 2016.

They said they are based out of Canada, but it is clear they work with a dealer in China, or lying completely. The package was from China.

I almost feel I got mine because I did nothing to antagonize them. Of course this is no way to do busieness; people are frustrated. And I wonder if people dont get their packages from calling them out. They don't have the supply in Canada at all.
I will also say that the version I got is not the one I purchased. I got a plain looking r4 that does mention its from 2016. At this point, knowing it cost me 23 dollars, I am satisfied. I got something instead of nothing.

My review is only to help those who have purchased before checking them out. There is hope. Otherwise? Please stay clear of them. Guaranteeing 21 business days and taking 2 months to give anyone any kind of update is inconsiderable and not the way you should do business. Also, not giving the item purchased is just wrong.

I just hope mine works.
lisas245
1/17/16
No correspondence, no phone number to call, no replies to emails. This has to be the worst company ever! Do NOT do business with them they will keep your money and you never get your order..... and certainly no response to wanting to cancel your order or get a refund.

Horrible and without honor or respect.
iw43
12/21/15
DO NOT BUY FROM.. SCAMMERS

They are clever in their approach. They tell you the first shipment was lost, so they will lodge a claim. They then tell you to wait another 2-4 weeks.

This is just a ruse, to make you wait so long that your credit card company wont cancel the payment.

DO NOT BUY FROM.. SCAMMERS
jillianv2
12/17/15
Ordered R 4s for the grandchildren at the beginning of December - noting that carriage would take 2 to 3 days. Sent a tracking number on the 8th December by the firm - have tried to track several times over the past week - tracking number 'not found' by the carrier. I have sent three e mails to the firm in the past four days - no reply. No telephone number to call.

Had enough, getting the items elsewhere to make sure of something for grandsons for Christmas. Have just cancelled the order and will expect my money back

Jan 23rd update - the r4's arrived at the beginning of January- 5 weeks after ordering -- ! they came from China - not Ireland as stated on their blurb - want to return them but guess what - only Chinese on/in packet - no understandable address and no response to e mails asking for details to return - a very expensive lesson - don't go there!!
marit65
12/7/15
Same as me. I made a purchase Oct 20th and I never received the item. I have sent more than 10 emails and no reply back. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!! Disgusting company. I will make sure to spread the word.
collinj3
12/5/15
Same story as all the others. Wish I had read the reviews here first. Gonna try a charge back. Where is the 0 stars option?
laurah88
11/25/15
Never got my card, they never answer my emails.... DONT BUY ANYTHING TO THESE PEOPLE....
How can a file a report on them with the police? somebody got to do something....where are them?
billiej13
10/22/15
Not only do they not reply to messages but you never receive your order. So if you purchase something from this site you might as well say goodbye to your money. It has been around 5 months since I ordered my package and it has NOT arrived.
mra14
10/5/15
I ordered on back in August 2015 and went through the stages from awaiting shipment to order being shipped out but it never arrived. I ordered despite reading all these reviews!!! I've got my credit card company to do a charge back and I got my money back!!! These guys are a joke!!
richardb175
10/4/15
All their logos have been ripped off and cropped into the picture to "SEEM LEGIT" They are not legit. Responded to days late emails saying a new version was being updated and they'd send it straight after it was done. Nothing came and no message.
A majority of people posting have not received their items, they are quick to steal your money and the service they provide (If they even have one) is really not worth your money.
Overall, DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HERE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
georgem123
9/23/15
It took three months to receive the order via Canada post with the shipping address also being in Canada. Normally this should take three days.

I tried contacting them and didn't receive a response outside of the first week or two. The week after it shipped they finally replied to my requests.

From my own experiences? Worst. Service. Ever.
samp217
9/4/15
The customer service is the worst that I have ever seen!

I ordered a GBA card. 2 weeks went by and I have not had any information whatsoever. I used the Contact Us option on the site to ask about what was happening with the order. Another 2 weeks went by until I got a response.

The response said that the package had been lost in shipment and that in order to make up for this they were going to upgrade my order to the latest 3DS card for free and resend it! However, I did not want a 3DS card, hence why I ordered a GBA card!

They "upgraded" my order to something I did not want without my consent and now I am trying to get a refund with, lo and behold, no response...

Worst company I have ever had the displeasure of ordering from.

I bombarded them with emails but they did respond. They send the chip from overseas and sometimes they get held up in customs but they did keep responding and even stated if I didn't receive my chip by a certain date they would track it themselves and also send out another chip. I received it as stated and was very pleased with my chip. This chip is no longer available in the US so it comes from Hong Kong that is why it takes so long plus they have a parent company callediComBuy. I texted with a representative named Jim and it was R43DS.org

By Jamie C.

I ordered some things from them over 3 or 4 months ago. After all these false claims of sending it it eventually came from china. We got the bank involved at one point. They have some of the worst customer service I've ever experienced and they gave every excuse you could imagine of why they don't answer. You can go to the bank and they will get your money back for you if you don't think you'll receive the item. But maybe you will get lucky like I did and they'll eventually send it.

By John H.

Although they say local and they do have small offices in other places, it actually ships from China.

By Hans N.

I don't know mate, I'm waiting 3 weeks too.

By Andrei T.

I ordered from the .org site at least 6 months ago, and never received the item. I chased them several times and with no luck, despite them responding to cite production problems. It's a lost cause, try and claim the money back from your credit card.

By Franziska V.

Questions? Get answers from the R43DS.org staff and other customers.

5 Photos for R43DS.org