Review of QLinkWireless

Tel: 1-855-754-6543
support@qlinkwireless.com

kennethj84
4/20/19

I also experience the same problem that all these customers has experienced.... The phone freeze up and doesn't work @ all. When you try to call customer service it's a COMPLETELY A JOKE. No one never answer @ all ? This service need to be REVOKE NOW ! IT'S SUCKS

tonyd289
4/19/19

I've had my Qlink service less than one month. The phone is junk. It's slow and operates poorly. It won't pick up a call in a store because the signal is so week. Supposedly it is using Sprint towers. I wonder if Sprint sucks this bad.

leonf35
4/18/19

LEE. I FOUND OUT THAT THE OWNER OF Q LINK WIRELESS IS GETTING MONEY FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERMENT TO PROVIDE PHONES FOR PEOPLE IN NEED> THE OWNER IS AS DIRTY AND LOW DOWN AS THE DEVIL HIMSELF THE OWNER SCAMS PEOPLE WITH HIS COMPANY HE LIVES IN A FLORIDA MANSION AND DRIVES A 2019 ROLLS_ ROYCE PHAMTOM THIS COMPANY IS AS LOWDOWN AND DIRTY AS THE FEDERAL GOVERMENT THATS WHY THE GOVERMENT CHOSE Q LINK WIRELESS THE OWNER IS A CRACKHEAD JUST LIKE OUR CRACKHEAD GOV

sarahs346
4/18/19

Try safelink or assurance wireless ive never had any problems with them. Im with Assurance now my minutes are loaded on time each mnth free unlimited texting also

danl246
4/17/19

After my service was disconnected for TWO WEEKS I filed a BBB complaint.

Because I filed a BBB complaint QLink canceled my account.

I emailed twice and spoke to customer service three times to no avail. Upper management had black balled my account "because I was unhappy with their service".

Tip for consumers: Call 611 on your cell phone to reach customer service.
Trying to reach a live person via their automated phone tree is impossible, especially after they cancel your account.

johnyk4
4/17/19

I left a negative rating on the better business bureau website about the customer service and inability to get through to a person. 1 year later they cancelled for that reason alone. If this happened to you please contact the FCC and your state utilities board, because they are abusing their federally granted power and we need to stop them.

dustins81
4/16/19

They disconnected my service permanently for no reason with no notice or legal reason as to why!
Q Link is still collecting my life line credit.
Refuses to port my number.
I'm very upset with this company--taking legal action.

michellel443
4/16/19

I can't use my phone. It calls people three way without my knowledge, doesn't hang up on phone calls unless phone is rebooted, ads popping up every three seconds, phone calls disconnect 80% of the time, touch screen is VERY hard to navigate as it OFTEN freezes, home screen frozen when trying to answer a call, this phone is LITERALLY inoperable and my free text app works so much better. I know it's a free phone and all but they are taking advantage of poor people as when I called to ask for a new phone they wanted to SELL me one. They also obviously have contracts with businesses as their ads pop up ALL the time and interrupt your phone calls. This company SUCKS. PLEASE pick another one

lizw236
4/13/19

Their automated recording for purchasing minutes or data is misleading and not truthful.Their customer service is deplorable.They try to make you pay for minutes that are supposed to be given to you through government funding.Their lines that are given for calling are full of static and the calls break up.The company is unscrupulous and should be put out of business.They cancel customers if they complain.They do this without warning.Completely unethical.If I could give zero stars I would for their rating.

michellez55
4/12/19

I was a QLink customer since Oct. 2018, after 21/2 months I was cut off in order to recertify at the first of the year, that took two + weeks...okay dealt with, cruising into the new year now and the text feature wasn't working properly, taking 3-5+ days to receive a text and most days my texts wouldn't send, just poof and the message that I typed to send would vanish, not to mention no space to use any social media apps...calling customer service was like calling Mumbai...couldn't understand them most of the time and no one could help me with the text feature failure...sent a message to customer service on their QLink website, all that I ever received was an acknowledgement that they had received my help message and that someone would get back with me....never happened...so I sent several of the same message complaining about the text feature...March 15th I purchased thirty day unlimited talk, text, data, on April 1st I received a text from QLink stating they had loaded my monthly free minutes...so I called customer care and spoke with a woman explaining that I had purchased the 30day just two weeks prior, and that I still had two weeks unlimited left and that my 1000 monthly minutes should be loaded at the end of the 30 days on April14th...she assured me that I was good and that my two more weeks unlimited was applied and that yes my free 1000 monthly minutes would load by April 15th...now just two days ago I try to make a call to someone and was routed immediately to customer care prompting me to buy more minutes...when the rep finally got on the line with me he tells me that I need to purchase more minutes, so I again go to explain the situation and then he tells me after reviewing my account that I am being PERMANENTLY cancelled/disconnected...because I complained about the service...I asked for a supervisor and after 4-5 minutes a woman gets on the phone, without the thick accent, she reviews my account after I explained my story and comes back to tell me that yes I have been cut-off because I filed a complaint about the service not working...WOW!!!...Now that I have been treated so poorly I filed a proper complaint with the FTC and BBB and I hope that this company gets thoroughly investigated for abuse and ripping off customers that are low income and recipients of social services...This company has a contract with the government and asks for documents that have our personal information and identification...and after speaking with several different reps from their company when calling customer service we must realize that our personal info is available to foreign entities, where is the security and safety from identity theft...our government needs to regulate and control these types of companies, that are under contract, and we are now vulnerable by being made to relinquish our information in order to qualify...No refunds...just told me that I need to look for another provider!!!...Run...don't walk away from QLink...they are the worst experience ever...not worth the hassle and headache!

shannonm274
4/10/19

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I tried to reapply for Lifeline after being off of it for over a year. I tried to use the same phone as before, but the system said it was no longer compatible. I have no way to get another phone, so I called to cancel my service. First, it took forever to get past the shoddy automated system to speak with an actual person. When I did, I could barely understand him because his accent was so thick. After going through his required script, he finally transferred me to the cancellation department. I spoke with someone who, quite honestly, sounded like Ben Stein from Ferris Bueller. I told him I wanted to cancel, gave him my reason, and told him I'd just share my husband's StraightTalk phone for now. He had THE NERVE to ask me, "Are you sure? Don't you want your independence?" WHAT?!?! After that, I definitely didn't want to continue services! Is that REALLY how you convince customers to stay with your company?! At the end, he asked me how I rated his customer service from 1-10. I simply told him that I prefer not to answer that, and hung up.

cheryls347
4/8/19

Sent in all the proof to get free cell phone and free service. Was told over and over by Lifeline that yes, I qualified. Kept calling Qlink to find out about my status and to find out when I would receive my phone and begin service. First one I spoke to could barely speak English, second one mumbled and spoke so fast I got 1 out of 10 words, third one kept telling me my info with Lifeline didn't match. I QUALIFIED! What is Qlinks problem??? The people at Lifeline were great and suggested I try a different provider. After reading some reviews of other providers, all I can say is "NO THANKS."

susanm136
4/5/19

What a freak'in joke! Unbelievable! Free is too much to pay for this piece of CRAP. Don't waste your time bothering with this piece of crappola!

suzih9
4/4/19

Worst most ridiculous experience ever! Qlink turns the service off out-of-the-blue, have to requalify all over again, the state approves it, Qlink says it's pending... and pending... and pending for months! The state says it's them, they say it's the state, round & round we go! Same b.s. over & over & over... a catch 22 cycle neverending pending without any answers or resolution. What a joke!!! If they weren't free they'd be out of business cuz they'd lose all their customers due to having the worst service ever imaginable! Boo!!! hiss!!!

jaym332
3/29/19

I transferred the service to an old s5 and it works great. Gps\text\calls work fine. The internet is fast. You can use a gig pretty quick,don't watch videos. But it's more then enough it to apply online, look at job listings, fill out online paperwork, lookup phone numbers and GPS.

I would give them 5 stars but the first phone they sent me was garbage, id have preferred a flip phone. The phone they sent me often froze up and filled itself up with memory via its own updates. GPS never worked. When it wasn't freezing up I could make phone calls and text.

Check to see if you can use another phone with this service, mine was not on the list but you can't enter your phones eimd or something like that and check to see if it's compatible. All the info is on their site.

louisej47
3/27/19

Still can't access q link 4 internet after 2 mos. Customer service is a JOKE. Constantly busy recording says they call in 48 hrs. RUN to another program I use safelink now, not perfect but not this B.S.

suew191
3/23/19

I ask for Benefits Transfer and i am on my way to a better company...this place is TRASH!!!!! You hardly ever get someone live and when you do you can't understand a word they saying...and then they want to keep you in bondage with them...no way im gone!!!!

Response from Robin H., QLinkWireless Representative
We're so sorry for the issues you have experienced with our service. Our Customer Support team has reached out to you personally in order to resolve this for you.
elizabethc458
3/19/19

I wish I could give 0 stars.I wanted a phone for my daughter so she could get in contact with me. I ordered it online it came in a timely fashion. I turned it on I didnt have to activate it which means it was not new. The person who owned it prior to me their contacts were still in the phone and still had incoming texts and calls all day and night. It also had a crack in the back of it. It went very slow and I couldn't hardly hear anything when testing it out making a call. I then called customer service to let them know the issues I was having and they wanted to charge me $25.00 I just through the phone in the trash.

Response from Robin H., QLinkWireless Representative
Your free benefit covers the cost of your service, not a smartphone. Q Link provides new members their first phone free, so we do require a small fee for new ones. Our $75 upgraded phone is available at a discount of $25. PLUS it comes with a FREE Talk & Data Bundle! https://qlinkwireless.com/support/replacement-phone-cost-25/
lestera14
3/15/19

I contacted qlink to change my service back to them n submited my proof n was contacted by qlink that i was eligible to come back i just had to cancel my survice w the other company so i did n they shut my phone off the same day then i get an email from qlink again saying i was eligible for service but couldnt get a phone that i was ineligible but didnt say that when they told me i was eligible for service in the first email, if i cant get a phone how am i going to use the service ( you idiots), now i dont have a phone n my ( Father currently is in Icu in intensive care unit n i have active cancer) whats is wrong with these people ive contacted them to no avail ,i couldnt believe it really this is really what i need is to deal with this incompetents n a heartless company! I will not recomend this company service to anyone its not a one its a Zero in my book of Ratings! Thanks alot qlink for great service you bleep bleep bleeps!!

nophoneo
3/10/19
• Updated review

Yes~it's true. I have 18 e-mails from Q-Link in my in-box & no phone! How is this company allowed to operate & deal with the public? Something is very wrong here, Do not use this company. There's other companies for a free smart phone out there that don't operate like this!

“Communication”
1/2/19
• Previous review

In my opinion Q LinkWireless should not be the middle man for a free government Smart Phone! What good is this company if customers are unable to communicate with them? COMPLAIN WIDELY & LOUDLY ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY!

Response from Robin H., QLinkWireless Representative
We are very sorry for the difficulties you experienced in reaching our Customer Service team. I will reach out to you by private message to see what I can do to assist you at this time.
melindac92
3/8/19

I purchased a phone from them and still have never recieved it, I have to go to the Bank now and file fraud against them. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

kpm1
3/5/19

They cut me off after 3 days and 15gb of use, claiming I was abusing data and just need to use wifi. They refused to restore data and payment is nonrefundable. Do not waste your money!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY DATA WITH QLINK.

Response from Robin H., QLinkWireless Representative
Thank you for sharing your concern, KP. Your free 1GB Data per month, along with all purchased Data, is enjoyed at High Speed 4G LTE. However, users on the Unlimited plan may experience reduced speeds after 15GB. We recommend connecting to Wi-Fi whenever possible. You can also earn additional FREE data with Qlixar! Click here to learn more >> https://support.qlinkwireless.com/what-is-qlixar/
michaelp941
2/28/19

Ever since I got the phone I've been getting scam calls left and right. The most recent one took me off guard. It was a standard student loan forgiveness scam, when I attempted to gently inform the caller, who sounds East Indian, of my right to privacy under Federal law and to put me on the Do Not Disturb list. He hung up, spoofed the number, then called back claiming he was from a different state. He also told me that he has my house address and to not try to report him or else. Then hung up. This is ridiculous! Americans who cant afford phone service have to put up with threatening scammers to get phone service so they can stay connected and even safe (example: 911)!? I tried calling 611 and it seemed like I was calling the same place as the same man answered!

Response from Robin H., QLinkWireless Representative
Hello Michael, do you still need help? Our expert Support Team will be happy to assist you. Please contact us at (855) 754-6543 Monday - Friday 9am-6pm EST.
laylab5
2/23/19

First off when I got the phone it wasn't horrible it was like a normal phone but then it just started acting up for some reason. I had downloaded a few games and dang my storage was up so I decided that I would delete all of the games and I only was left with One X and then all of a sudden even though I didn't even I deleted all my videos and all my pictures that I had but it's still had a bunch of stories and it says that the stores was like too much and now I can barely do anything on my phone and then whenever I get on YouTube it is so frequent that it always signs me out and then I always have to restart my phone with this is just ridiculous and then if I try to get on Google website I literally it literally just starts crashing the websites crash almost all the time I'm lucky I'm able to put this review because

Response from Robin H., QLinkWireless Representative
I'm sorry about this, Layla. Please visit our Help Center at https://qlinkwireless.com/support/what-if-my-phone-doesnt-work-or-breaks/ and you can work through the possible solutions to what is going on with your phone. If you can't find a solution, please contact our Support Team at support@qlinkwireless.com.
robertc1235
2/23/19

Government fraud, never have service. They say service every where but it never works no matter where I try. They should be investigated for fraud. Tried for a yr finally gave up.

Response from Robin H., QLinkWireless Representative
I'm sorry about this, Robert. Please visit our Help Center at https://qlinkwireless.com/support/what-if-my-phone-doesnt-work-or-breaks/ and you can work through the possible solutions to what is going on with your phone. If you can't find a solution, please contact our Support Team at support@qlinkwireless.com.

Once you get the free phone you will never get an option that allows you to get to a live human. Every single option gives you automated answers for dummies, not helpful at all. Best option is to apply at another company and switch. There can't be anything worse than QLink.

By Faith M.

$#*! you I don't want another phone you $#*! keep it and eat a $#*! with it

By Dana F.

Don't do it. It's not worth your time. Free is too much to pay for this piece of CRAP.

By Susan M.

They make so many mistakes. They never fix them. Good luck.

By Suzi H.

Q-Link is a scam operation. REPORT to the relevant state and federal authorities ASAP! Reps are scammers reading from their scripts. Useless and intend to be useless.

By Julia C.

There is no such thing as customer service from Q-Link! It's scam operation run out of Florida. REPORT this scam to every relevant state and federal agency! Should be run off of the federal government program as SCAMMERS!

By Julia C.

Apply to another provider! Q-Link is a complete scam! Even this site is run by Q-Link and now and again a rep or employee puts up a five star review to counteract the piles and piles of negative reviews! DO NOT DO BUSINESS HERE!

By Julia C.

Q Link applications work a little different for everybody, Analisa! If you log in to My Q Link and check your Order Status, you should be able to get a better idea what's going on with your account. https://qlinkwireless.com/members/login.aspx

By Robin H., QLinkWireless Representative

Nope. Hardly ever. The phones don't even have enough memory to make calls after awhile.

By Suzi H.

Is some cases very rare...RUN!!!! There are other low income companies

By Sue w.
Questions? Get answers from the QLinkWireless staff and other customers.

13 Photos for QLinkWireless