Review of ProSoccerUK

Tel: 01332 33 23 33
sales@prosocceruk.co.uk

dannyj57
2/11/19

Great quality kit and good value for money , definitely would recommend to others !! Arrived in a timely manner fully printed.

aminh6
2/1/19

This company has the worst customer service I have ever been provided. They ignore your requests on numerous occasions before delivering your parcel.

In addition to the poor service from the telephone customer service. Staff undertrained and lack of knowledge of systems. Unable to complete a simple task and answer queries. Due to calling numerous times there were many notes on my account however they missed this every single time. I am disappointed as I had to pay TWICE for a delivery that they messed up. They know how to take your money but will never deliver on time and give you an honest tracking of your order and the next process.

They have absolutely mocked me by paying TWICE FOR A DELIVERY.

DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY.

peterl393
11/16/18

Purchased £1600 worth of Nike kit for our two U10's teams in May this year, finally delivered all the items at the beginning of September!!
Two matches into the season, one of the GK jerseys had a lot of plucks in the fabric, on both the front and the back of the shirt. I spoke with Nicola and she asked for some photo evidence of such, i sent the photos as requested the following morning. After a week with no response from Nicola I contacted them for a response, Nicola said she hadn't heard anything from Nike so she will chase it up, a further week later and I still hadn't heard anything so I rang Nicola again. She now said Nike had asked for the shirt back so they can look at it. I sent it back the following morning. Four weeks later, I hadn't heard anything from Nicola so I emailed them as nobody answered the phone on several occasions! I got a response two days later saying Nike have said there is nothing wrong with the shirt and they were sending it back. I obviously questioned if this is correct and I asked for the contact details for someone at Nike, two days later I received a reply saying they cannot give those details and its coming back to me!

Obviously not happy at all I rang up and spoke with Nicola, she said someone will contact me to discuss the complaint, four hours later I had no phone call so I decided to ring the company again, Nicola answered again and said she would transfer me to somebody, after being on hold for 7 minutes, a man came on the phone and straightaway I could tell this guy was not interested, he identified himself as Dave the manager!

Dave said to me that the kit had not been back to Nike, it was him who examined it and there is nothing wrong with it. In his opinion, as he has played football before, he thinks its our fault (I voted in an election but it doesn't make me an expert on the country's economics!). I then continually listened to Dave constantly tell me for five minutes that I am trying it on after explaining on several occasions the circumstances around the kit, the amount of kit we have bought, the poor customer service we have had since the start, and why would I try it on for a £25 shirt when I've already spent £1600, he rudely told me to jog on and put the phone down!!!

A word of advice for anyone buying kits from this company, yes there maybe some good reviews for buying kits from them, there is however alot of negative reports. I will never purchase another thing from this company again, the whole customer service is poor, they do not stock branded kits, the wait is a lot longer than they say.

I would look at other suppliers i.e. Kitking, Direct Soccer, discountfootballkits.com STAY AWAY FROM Prosocceruk

karena225
2/7/18

I have tried buying a couple of soccer accessories and Jerseys with them. The pricey was slightly more but the quality was pretty good. Definitely worth if you are ready to shell some extra bucks for more quality.

jasons329
12/29/17

Great quality priced kits and speedy delivery, would recommend. Will be using again in the future for our away kit.

emmaj66
12/10/17

Needed a kit quickly because I was let down at the last minute, the staff were really friendly and helpful and the kit arrived in time for our game and was excellent quality , will definitely recommend to others.

thomasm281
10/25/17

I ordered a kit from pro soccer uk for my under 9s and when it arrived the tops were the right tops and size but the shorts were massive and not the ones we ordered black/red they sent us black. I have tried to have this rectified with no success terrible service

karenc242
7/20/17

Ordered a football kit for school. it arrived promptly in a sealed box. When I opened the box, everything was there apart from the goalkeepers top so I e-mailed the company and asked them to send it on. ProSoccer said they did not make any error at the warehouse and I would have to report the 'stolen' top to the police and get a crime number. The police say no crime has been committed as the box was sealed. ProScoccer are now saying too much time has elapsed so they are no longer going to be dealing with this issue. The matter is unresolved at present. We have paid in full and have no goalkeepers top. Very unhappy.

craigs94
3/20/17

Unlike other websites who allow clearly paid reviewers to give this company 5 stars, site jabber depict a realistic view.

Pro soccer uk will take your money and run regardless of the product quality, in my case extremely bad club badge prints that looked like they had been done on a cheap dell. The badge was designed by a graphic designer before you think its a clipart masterpiece. They won't accept any form of return, if you don't believe me just read their terms and you'll see how they cover themselves at every turn. Seems odd that they're clearly aware of all the pitfalls and instead of fixing them they carry on regardless.

Be prepared for excuses galore and ignored emails with the 14 day return period.

Absolutely WOULD NOT recommend this company to anyone. Unfortunately this company don't seek to support sport, they just cash in on the little money these clubs have.

philr21
7/29/15

I ordered some shirts with club badge & logo.
Very please with initial service and communication very quick.
When the kit arrived was very disappointed that badge was not straight on some and over printed from black area onto yellow area, some more then others. Some dirty marks on shirts, no goalie shirt as ordered.
Also along bottom of logo looked like dirty mark from heat press.
These were returned with letter and company emailed to advise the problems.
I heard nothing, so i emailed to make sure they had received and for next step. I heard nothing from email so i then phoned 5 days after they had received them and was told they were looking at them and would get back to me by the end of the day. No phone call so i phoned the following day around 5pm to be told they did not see much wrong with them. We all make mistakes but it is how you put those mistake right and i feel this company do not care once they have sent it out from the warehouse. Would not recommend to anyone

christopherm60
2/27/15

Our experience with ProSoccerUK.co.uk, was absolutely outstanding from the first minute to the last.

We made an order over the phone and although we had very specific requirements we were never left to feel like this was an issue. We had our kit fully printed and delivered in 24 hours. The service we recieved over the phone and via Email was second to none.

I have had many dealings with Kit Suppliers over the years and never without a problem. Until this time. Almost instantly we recommended ProSoccerUk to another club who have requested a quote and will be making an order very soon. I would strongly recommend ProSoccerUK to anyone.

I have stayed in contact with ProSoccerUK after the order and the after sales service has been personal and pleasant. It has been a privelage to deal with ProSoccerUK and we will deal with them again in the future. We will not be looking at another supplier. As we got all we wanted and more.

jjl1
10/21/13

Absolute joke sold me stock they didn't have .Rang and rang promised to ring back never did. Said they would refund 2 months later no refund put in dispute with credit card. Warning do not use

oliviab7
10/18/13

Can not fault ProsoccerUK. The football kits were excellent value for money, the website is easy to use and there is a vast choice of kits and colours. The printing was to a high standard. The football kits were a little later arriving than we were told but this was not an issue and suppose only to be expected in the busy times. We would use ProsoccerUK again without question.

iains
10/7/13

Not going to write full review in capitals or tell you not to use them, just tell you about my experience with ProSoccerUK.

Found a sponsor for my football team and agreed an amount they were willing to invest so went looking for a kit. Found ProsoccerUK and thought there prices were very good so gave them a call.

Alarm bells should have rang when it took me over 30 minutes before it rang and wasn't engaged. Explained to the gentleman i spoke too that i had found a kit i liked and how did i order as i wasn't paying, Was advised to add all items to basket, take a screen print and email to them and they would supply an invoice the sponsor could pay, asked at the time of time scales as we had a local charity tournament and wanted kit ideally for then, that was 4 weeks away, was told order would be processed upon payment and was 15 working day turn around. Got invoice, sponsor paid by BACS and ProSoccerUK confirmed on 6th August they had payment.

2 weeks go by with no word from them so give them a call, 47 times in a row i called before i got an answer, asked them order process and they took order number and said they would speak to warehouse ans come back to me. 4 days later still no answer so i emailed them for update.. 5 days later a reply saying they will look into this.

Another few days pass and we are 7 days away from charity tournament so called them again, 64 calls until i get through ask them whats going on and express my concern that have had no real contact from them over order, they say they promise they will look into it and come back to me.... 4 hours later an email saying order is in progress and *should* be here in a few days. Tournament comes and goes no kit so i call them again and after another 73 calls they answer and apologise saying the order is with warehouse and they need to put me on hold... 49 minutes after being on hold they say they cant find the order so will look into it and get back to me by end of the day...

So the NEXT day, 1 calendar month AFTER payment was confirmed, i get an email saying the kit i ordered is out of stock and they have another kit *like* the one i wanted instock now for a 4 day turnaround, look at kit and it is nothing like the kit i ordered, express my anger and concern that the kit was not only cheaper than the one i ordered but not like it at all. Ask them IF i were to go for the replacement kit would we get a refund for the difference and some form of compensation like a free football.. told NO refund i would have to pick something else from site for the value such as footballs or medical kit and NO they would not offer compensation at all as they have offered a replacement kit, Reject the replacement kit and we finally agree on a kit that we would accept. Ask them if this kit will be here before 1st league game of season and they say yes, so that weekend comes and goes so again i call on the Monday fuming.. told kit is all but done and will be dispatched this week and they will send me confirmation that its dispatched so i can arrange to work from home that day to sign for it, imagine my shock when i get home on the Thursday to a "you werent in" card from courier.. so arrange to pick kit up from depot the next day.

You would think that was it and kit was fine and dandy... umm no.

After opening box it was soon clear that Goal Keeper kit was missing and upon further inspection one of the shirts was ripped on the sleeve with a 3 inch rip.

Emailed them on the Friday evening as they were closed by the time kit was collected about ripped kit and missing kit, they reply the next day saying send the ripped kit back and they will sort it. No mention of missing items.

So call them on the Monday and ask where the hell the GK kit was and to tell them i would not be sending the kit back without a prepaid envelop from them as i should not have to pay recorded delivery to return a faulty item, finally get through this time after just the 23 calls only to find out they will replace the ripped kit "free of charge" and that the reason the GK kit was missing was because it was out of stock, asked why we were not told this or advised before kit was dispatched, no answer from them instead again given an alternative they had in stock... original answer was "we have a blue Adidas one you can have" this after they found my order and saw the BLUE kit i had ordered so polity said no thanks as FA wouldnt allow us to have 11 Blue shirted players on the field.

Finally agree a kit and its dispatched in time for weekend game along with a replacement for the ripped shirt.

All in all it took them over 7 weeks to deliver a full kit and the final order from GK kit to outfield kit was completely different to original order.

So please feel free to use them if you want to have to spend over 2 hours on the phone to them, waste over a day in total trying to actually get hold of them and dont mind not ever getting what it is you ordered in the 1st place.

I did look on here before i ordered and saw the negative reviews but as a country of moaners i took it with a pinch of salt and thought "how bad can it be" as it turns out... very very bad.

How ProSoccerUK have stayed in business, with there awful customer service levels and lack of respect for customers, when other businesses that actually want to deal with people go out of business is beyond me.

I personally will never order anything from ProSoccerUK again as it turns out a little time searching google there are sites just as cheap and have far better reviews on here.

dawnj4
9/13/13

Just wanted to write a review to say thank you to prosocceruk. We purchased a number of football kits and track suits from prosocceruk and we were really pleased with every aspect of dealing the company and staff. They went out of there way to help us and the results were brilliant. Thanks again for everything

sarahl52
8/15/13

Would recommend Prosocceruk.

The price of the kits was amazing value for money. The staff helpful and was impressed with their product knowledge. They helped us every step of the way. Kit arrived fully printed and sponsor logo embroidered. We were told 10 days to delivery but it took 15 days, however, this was not a big issue.

martinb48
8/2/13

The ProsoccerUK website is very clear and easy to use. The football kits ordered came on time and the quality of the budget kits were unbelievable. The print and embroidered logos are outstanding. We will be going back soon for tracksuits and rain jackets. Highly recommended.

katiej9
7/29/13

I help run a minis football team and a friend recommended Prosocceruk for our football kits. The kits arrived last week and we are so pleased with the results. Our minis are overjoyed with their new kit and the adults are overjoyed with the price. We are now recommending Prosocceruk to other teams. Could not fault Prosocceruk and their customer service. Very helpful

garethj
7/25/13

Quick delivery, brilliant value for money and the teams look great in their new kits. Printing and logos far superior to what we had with the last company we used. Will be recommending this website as it is a super site and easy to use. Thanks

andyr20
7/12/13

I organised a charity football match and was looking for some cheap kits, as it was a one off game. I went on the website and purchased some budget kits. Arrived in plenty of time for the game and the teams were amazed at the quality of the kits considering how much we paid. I have now recommended them to a work mate who helps run a football club

keithb41
7/9/13

I have used this company at least 4 times now and can honestly say that the football kits, track suits etc have always arrived when they say they would and we have never been let down by the quality of the goods. When I have called the staff have always been helpful and friendly and this is why I keep going back. Would recommend.

deirdrek1
7/5/13

Ordered our team kits with prosocceruk, had placed the order and paid when saw the reviews in this page. Needless to say I was very worried and had thought I was definitely going to regret spending £300. I rang them and confronted them on the bad reviews and asked them for a comittment in writting my kit would arrive in the 10days. I am happy to say they did arrive on time (on last day of 10 working days), the correct sizes and printing. Everything I asked them to supply came and in the correct colours. The only only thing I would mark them down on is the printing quality. Although it looks good you can tell that it will not stand up to prolonged washing. Oh and also the socks were not a great match to the kit. The kit itself is fairly good considering the price £11 each. Overall I am very happy with the service... genuinely found them ok to deal with but maybe it was because I was ordering stock items. I can understand how you may read some of these and be put off but based on our experience I would recommend them. Deirdre Kane, Piltown Ladies AFC, Ireland.

tonyf18
7/2/13

Helpful, friendly staff who kept me informed about my order. Was amazed at the quality of the football kit. The team thought they were fantastic. Would recommend this site to anyone and will certainly be using them again soon.

lewisp10
6/28/13

Second season running I have used this site. Brilliant budget kits. I got 26 full kits with badge, sponsor, and numbering for less than £500. Last seasons kit took a battering, and held out throughout. 25+ games and there is still life in it. I am giving the kit to another team as their away kit next season.

silicab
5/26/13

Initially,I was apprehensive after reading through some of the comments written. However, due to the good price they are offering and the believe that everyone deserve a second chance, I took a gamble.
The whole deal turns out to be a pleasant one. Good price, detailed and well informed progress of purchase and an acceptable delivery speed. Not to forget the item is accurate and good quality.
I always believe credit should be given when it is due.Can't ask for more.

Hi Ian M Thank you for your enquiry. You can contact us at sales@prosocceruk.co.uk or call us on 01332 332333 and one of our sales team will be happy to help you with any questions you may have regarding our kits. ProsoccerUK Customer Service Department

By Sandra D., ProSoccerUK Representative

Hi Andreas C In answer to your question, PROSOCCERUK does not and have never sold football boots or footwear of any kind. There are other companies with similar names to PROSOCCERUK e.g. www.pro-uk-soccers.co.uk, www.pro-soccer-uk.co.uk and www.prosoccer.com, selling football boots and footwear, but we are not or have ever been connected to any other company or website except www.prosocceruk.co.uk. Our website shows our extensive range of football kits and football equipment but as you can see there are no football boots or footwear shown on our website. Should your require any further information please do not hesitate to contact customerservice@prosocceruk.co.uk ProsoccerUK Customer Service Department

By Sandra D., ProSoccerUK Representative

Hi Christopher B In answer to your question, PROSOCCERUK does not and have never sold football boots or footwear of any kind. There are other companies with similar names to PROSOCCERUK e.g. www.pro-uk-soccers.co.uk, www.pro-soccer-uk.co.uk and www.prosoccer.com, selling football boots and footwear, but we are not or have ever been connected to any other company or website except www.prosocceruk.co.uk. Our website shows our extensive range of football kits and football equipment but as you can see there are no football boots or footwear shown on our website. Should your require any further information please do not hesitate to contact customerservice@prosocceruk.co.uk ProsoccerUK Customer Service Department

By Sandra D., ProSoccerUK Representative

Hi Ade We can assure you that PROSOCCERUK is a legitimate business that has been trading over 10 years There are other companies with similar names to PROSOCCERUK selling football boots and footwear, but we are not connected to any other company or website except http://www.prosocceruk.co.uk. Our website shows our extensive range of football kits, however, please note we do not sell or have ever sold football boots or footwear of any kind. If you require any further information please contact us at customerservice@prosocceruk.co.uk ProsoccerUK Customer Service

By Sandra D., ProSoccerUK Representative

Questions? Get answers from the ProSoccerUK staff and other customers.

ProSoccerUK?