Pro:Direct Soccer reviews

Torre House, Shaldon Road
Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12 4PQ, United Kingdom
Tel: +44(0)8714232020
customerservices@prodirectsport.com

bernadettes16
12/8/17

I ordered a pair of soccer shoes from this company for my son recently and they arrived as a US size14, not a US 13 as I had ordered (website is confusing on US sizing). They were never worn because we realized right away that they were the wrong size and way too big. I paid the extra shipping and sent them back immediately. They just sent me back a reply that they cannot refund my money because they look worn. This is a complete lie! They are now sending the size 14 that are too big for my son back to me. I am out about $300.00 (which includes Euro transaction fees $50, shipping fees for return $60, and cost of shoes Nike Tiempo Legend VII FG.
I will never order from this company again!

ivanc59
12/6/17

Buy for 1000$ and get half!

Once i had an experience of buying in Pro Direct Soccer (prodirectsoccer.com)

And I'd like to share some information for new customers or anyone who is looking for safe and well-timed shopping.

Just shortly:
1. You will not get your parcel in time you expect.
2. You can receive wrong or miss some things from your parcell.
3. You will never get normal support trying to explore why you didn't get what you paid for.

I made my order 23.10.17 (order p 10291320)
There were 23 pairs of boots.
At 17.11.17 I got 11 pairs. (Just forget about 5-6 days that you can see placing your order)
And then I started my email chat with Customer Service.
As you can see today is 7.12.17 and I still havent seen what I paid for. And I can not get clear information or support from the seller.

Finally:

1) lost almost 2 mounts
2) lost about 500$
3) lost reputation (some items were for my teammates)
4) lost my calm and composure

Will never buy again here, will never recommend, will tell everyone about this bad experience.

Be careful friends and don't buy at prodirectsoccer.com

P.S. I have found another nice and safe place to order soccer equipment, jerseys, boots and everything else. It's cheaper and at least safe to buy there. Text me if interested

simones25
11/6/17

ordered items arrived without tags ,differently and not good smell
if I have not PayPal they don't refund and loose a lot of time
no more again

markm413
9/25/17

Ordered a pair of goalkeeping gloves for my son and paid extra for next day delivery.. That was near two weeks ago and still not received goods. Numerous phone calls and only to be told I've got to wait another 5 days for them to investigate.. Shambles of a company.. No apologies nothing. Avoid at all cost

tarnjitd
9/13/17

Worst experience ever! Don't bother ordering from this site if you want something! Said the product was in stock for immediate dispatch until I got an email saying the product was out of stock and they would not be getting any more so I had to order another pair from another site! Woeful goodwill gesture of free delivery if I order a replacement.. What about the next day delivery I have already paid for???!! Didn't even reply to my email, such poor customer service...

gareths10
9/6/17

Just the oddest most dreadful service. bought 2 pairs of trainers. Bank card was debited only to be told immediately they had neither pair in stock. Was petrified Id been had. Wasted a good couple of hours trying to work out if they were legit. Everything was smelling terrible by this point. I genuinely thought I was the victim of fraud. Various mucking about later, they somehow uncovered one of the pairs and sent me them. They did turn up to be fair. They've still got the balance of the order though and the funds haven't been returned to me as available balance. So they've basically nicked my money for a week. No idea where I stand. giving it a couple of days before I speak to my bank. Inbetween times Ive had a load of rubbish pre scripted email responses from about 20 'different' customer service people. None of it is credible. If you want to call up and tear into them its a premium number, so that aint happening. The trust pilot reviews I am convinced are fake. For the sake of your sanity, avoid.

spencern8
9/1/17

I ordered a pair of Nike Tiempo Legend VII's to find out they run a little small. My true size is 9.5 and they were far too tight for my liking. Upon returning the cleats to exchange for a larger size I received an email from Pro Direct Soccer notifying me the original pair was being returned to me due to the slightest wear and tear generated from briefly running on an indoor turf before making a final judgement call that they were too small. Technically Pro Direct was in their right based on their terms and conditions. I emailed back defending my case, also asking to speak with someone over the phone. Turns out, they do not offer customer support over the phone in the U.S. and they were not interested in anything else I had to say.

I was extremely unimpressed with their customer service and would like to point out a similar situation I experienced with Soccer.com. In this case a pair of cleats purchased and returned for a different size had much more wear and tear than the pair I returned to Pro Direct Soccer. The pair returned to Soccer.com was exchanged without a problem.

To be honest I would never have used Pro Direct Soccer in the first place had Soccer.com had the initial cleat and size I was looking for. One thing I do know is that I will never shop with Pro Direct Soccer again.

rohant10
8/30/17

I ordered an ADIDAS Astro turf boots for my son. We live in New Zealand. The order was collected my Royal Mail and was despatched to HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC on the 24th August. No further updates regarding the delivery on the Royal Mail tracking website. Called the prodirect customer service. The girl I spoke to was polite but was repeating the same information that I already knew that there is no updates after the 24th. Called the Royal Mail. They didnt know more but was told if I dont receive the item for 25 days, I could log a investigation with Prodirect and they will ship a new item or would refund me. My son wanted these boots for a tournament which is in 3 days. New Zealand Post who are the agents in NZ have no information of the item.
This my first order from Pro Direct and it is one of the worst ordering online.
I sent an inquiry online and have not heard anything from Prodirect customer service yet. It is 48 hours since I logged the inquiry. Extremely sad experience. Very annoyed.

jeanpierreg
8/22/17

Ordered GK gloves for his B-day. Didn't arrive on time. One of the fingers is ripped. Price same as Adidas website (110 USD). Prodirect not interested in sending a replacement until they receive the faulty one. Their mistake, and you pay the price in time. Next time buy direct ....from Adidas.com

furniong
8/11/17

ils sont injoignables au téléphone...ils mettent plus de 72 h pour répondre à un mail
les retours sont payants et chers notamment depuis la France.
Cela fait 8 jours que je demande un retour pour échange et rien n'a été encore fait...alors que j'ai renvoyé les chaussures le lendemain....
Le site est bien seulement si la pointure est ok......à fuir....

robertoc29
7/27/17

After 15 years of good service I recently had a poor one. Ordered a jacket which was paid for via paypal and sent out to Australia in good time - no issues. One week later decided to buy a pair of boots using exact same shipping address, PDS profile/account and payment method (paypal). Order confirmation email received. No further shipment email or contact for 4-5 days so I inquired what had occurred. Was informed that the order had been cancelled as per an email sent to me - which I definitely did not receive at the time. Fast forward a week and an email is now received from the business protection section advising that there were discrepancies with my order and it had been cancelled. If I wanted to continue with the order and have my account un-suspended I would need to provide copious amounts of proof or pay via bank deposit. This is all well and good and I can respect the fact that fraud is out there and a major issue but given the boots I wanted are now out of stock indefinitely, the delays in the mystery cancellation mean that I can't actually get what I was after even if I do jump through all the 'security' hurdles....in hindsight the warning signs were there from the start as the photos of the boots mysteriously changed after about a week of being online to the proper version of them, all very strange indeed.

jennyw63
6/20/17

I returned my grandsons boots as they were too small, the company refused to exchange them for a bigger size. Their reason being, they found small quantities of dirt on the sole, which happened when he tried them on outside for 2 mins. at most. Judging by the other reviews they seem to find any excuse not to refund a purchase. I have given them only one star as the boots did arrive promptly.

erict80
5/28/17

I've ordered two Adidas training shirts and after a month that the product never arrived I've sent a message to customers service. They returned and declared that the items where sent to the wrong country and declared lost asking if I want a refund or the products shipped again. I asked for the items as nd this was the last time I've heard from them. Sent additional 3 messages and another month passed with no reply what so ever.

jilliant9
5/25/17

I have tried to return my unworn, new cleats twice now. They are refusing refund due to a damaged box. The box was damaged when I received it and I simply taped it shut when I sent them back. I have now had to spend nearly $40 sending these back to them twice because they sent them back to me after I returned them.
I have now had to dispute the charge with my bank.

mariellab
5/16/17

Amazing fast delivery from UK to AUS victoria, just took a week to arrived and weeks of doubt before that due to the bad reviews on here. Luckily for me all turned out good, the right size and genuine product. I was worried when the tracker online said 'delivered' when i didnt meet the delivery guy yet. Just this morning found out it was just hidden placed behind, near my door which i dont remember clicking that option online, but all is good and will definitely order from here again ! :)

petera117
5/6/17

We have used Pro direct soccer a few times and found no problems. However we recently ordered an expensive pair of boots for my son which were a little too small , rather than sending them back immediately, we made the mistake of ordering another pair a size larger which we then kept and returned the smaller boots. Pro-direct said they has been worn and would not give a refund. My son tried them on in the house for a few minutes and that was it, so we feel they took advantage of the fact they we had parted with two lots of money, had we sent back the smaller pair first and they didn't refund we would not have ordered more from them. Our advice is avoid Pro direct soccer and order direct form the manufacturers website.

lukew51
5/3/17

Awesome! Fast shipping and shoes are perfect. Couldn't believe the price compared to other websites. I got a 10$ off coupon but I did have to pay shipping (which overnight was 11$) so it evend itself out. Would post a picture but doesn't give me an option to.

tawnyaj
5/2/17

Placed order Monday night (in US), received items Thursday from the UK! Crazy fast shipping. There was an issue with quantity of some items ordered and I had several back and forth emails with customer service. They responded promptly (sometimes within an hour of my email) and addressed the issue well. Awesome experience!

shaunem
4/18/17

I placed an order with online delivery, and here I am almost a week later and I still have nothing. Not only that, but they won't respond to any of my messages. I only wish I had looked at reviews for this before I had placed an order. I guess I should consider myself fortunate I didn't lose as much money to them as many on here.

rr94
4/3/17

they shipped the cleats in the manufacturer shoe box in a plastic bag shipping envelope. When they arrived the box was all busted up, of course. You can not ship a plain shoe box. Then I shipped back for exchanged, said NO because box was torn. These people are the ablsolute worst. I believe them to be intentional theives as they ship, so the items can intentionally be "damaged" and then refuse exchange or refund. Still have not even received original cleats back, don't know if I ever will.

alexd125
3/13/17

Before I purchased a pair of mens football boots I was not sure of size. I called prodirect before my order to check if size is wrong I can return. After recieving my order the size was half size too small when I tried them on. I returned to prodirect (all in original packaging within the time limit) for half size up and they refused to exchange! Their reason was that I had worn them. How else am I able to check if they fit?!! They refused exchange or refund, that's £140 down the drain. You are better off buying direct from manufactures website e.g Nike or Adidas. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering from these cowboys

shamilk
2/13/17

Posted order for 217,55GBP, money's was withdrawn from my ViSA card, received SMS from my bank, after3 hrs received email from customer service, that my account on pro direct is blocked, and order also, that they have some security concerns wit my payment and need to apply some security checks. Asked me to send them PayPal transaction screenshot, my ViSA card photo( with covered digits), utility bills with my address. And money returned to my card at the same time. Send them my passport copy, but again asked for utility bills. This is the first time I met such ridiculous requirements from the seller , and I'm buying from online stores all over the world daily! Avoid them!

robinb127
2/1/17

Don't order of these people if you need a refund, avoid at costs. They refused a refund because of a slight mark on the tip of the stud where they had been tried on in the house.

lisag186
2/1/17

No bother wiv prodirect until i was owed a refund that ive bin waiting for the past 5wks absolutely disgraceful

leonardoa13
1/28/17

I purchased some soccer cleats for my games. When I saw the cleats they were cheap I decided to buy them. After paying for the cleats I selected two day shipping on FedEx. Two days pasted and I waited for the cleats they didn't come. I checked the tracking for my order and it said arrives in in 3 more days. I got so mad after it says arrives in two days. "Fast Delivery" in Pro direct Soccer that isn't Fast Delivery it's slow delivery I bought those shoes two days before my soccer game started I had to wear my old shoes for it. Pro Direct doesn't have "Fast Delivery" it has slow delivery. I wouldn't recommend this website to anybody for buying things when they lie on the shipping.

NOT in the US. Only the UK site has accurate information.

By Richard C.

This site is a scam.. I just ordered 13 soccer balls, they sent me 3 defective balls... I am not able to either return or call them... I've sent many emails and no response yet. Please stay away

By Lawrence P.

They're going to take their sweet time they are the worst to ever buy with

By Moe R.

The order confirmation takes about 1 day and the shipping confirmation takes about 2-4 days

By Damilola O.

Did they send you an email with the tracking number and where do you live

By Damilola O.

I'm guessing you ordered them on november the 29th and it depends on what kind of shipping you chose at checkout

By Damilola O.

I gave and erased up the order...sorry

By Gustavo D.

This happened to me as well. I simply sent them an email indicating the address, the one I listed as shipping, was the same as my billing address. The address fields call for a House Name, which we don't have in the States, and that seems to be the holdup for transactions from the States to the UK site as there is no house name for us. The UK site won't allow you to continue without entering something in that field and when you do, it doesn't match the address with the credit card company. A simple email explaining such to Pro Direct clears it immediately.

By Richard C.

The UK site ships to the UK and US. Not sure about the US site as I had the WORST experience with them. The UK site is prompt, professional and reliable.

By Richard C.

I don't think shoes can be replicas. I bought a pair of professional boots from the UK site and they were the very item.

By Richard C.
Questions? Get answers from the Pro:Direct Soccer staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Pro:Direct Soccer

Pro:Direct Soccer?