Review of Power-Level

Tel: 1-770-872-7772
complaint@power-level.net

ryanm1
4/21/10
Well, I paid them the money and never received the gold. Right after many hours of online customer service problems (they just stop talking and ignore me), I then got my account hacked. I never gave my password to anyone, and I also have a mac, so a virus is unlikely. I knew it was them when I found that I was temporarily banned because whoever hacked my account was spamming their gold service. Worst online experience I have ever had.
saoirsen
4/20/10
I have to thank all of you for writing just how crappy this site/company is. I bought gold from them 2 days ago and am still waiting for 3/4 of it. They have no FAQ to tell you how they conduct business. After purchasing, they sent me an email saying to give me a verification code I needed a cell phone. No other site or person I know that has done this has ever asked me for a cell phone number. I emailed back that I have no cell. They returned that with, "just borrow one"...sorry but I don't know anyone with a cell phone, I don't have one, my fiancee doesn't have one, my neighbors don't have one either. I tell them this and threaten them that I want my money back and I tell them to use my land line. Then I remember my ex-husband has a cell but he lives in Canada. So I let him know he'll get a verification code for gold buying. I send his cell number to these idiots and tell them it is my ex-husband's and it's a Canadian number. They tell me that it needs to be a US number. I then email back that I have no cell and that I know NO ONE with a cell, that I can take my business elsewhere for the same price and that I demand a refund. Next thing I know I have a verification code. Then I'm game all day waiting for them to whisper or something, they did say they had g in stock. I email and they said it take a while, they will get back with me. I have work and sleep to do so I told them when they could reach me in game. They told me that I need to wait for them, but I reiterated that they can reimburse me at any time, its not my loss but theirs. So the next day, after a few emails and verification to be on in 5-10 min, I wait, 40 min go by, so I email again, 10 min later they give me only 5K of the 15000 that I bought and I told them so, they said they would get back with me. I emailed an hour later after waiting around to tell them we will finish the transaction tomorrow and to not call but email. So here I am, 2 days later, unhappy with such a stupid bunch of Chinese gold farmers. My ex called and left a msg on my vm that they called like 3 times saying I needed to be on the phone while I was online to finish things up. They've been told at least 3x that it's not my phone, that it's in Canada and I'm in AMerica, I mean WTF!!!!! Oh, did I mention that after the cell phone debacle that they said they required photo id? Yeah, so I tried to find an obsure photo id and told them the cell and id won't add up since I live in the US, not Canada. I plan on reporting the toons that logon later as spammers and if I can, I will be reporting them to whatever authorities I can for $#*!ty business practices. And their English, don't even get me started..they aren't American and if they are, they haven't been here long enough to converse properly. Very unprofessional, very rude, very inept service and ppl. I'll never use them again and I will tell anyone who asks just what kind of morons they are.
jonathant
4/19/10
This site has the WORST customer service in the market...the only way to get the gold is via confirming some text message bull$#*!....and even after that you may not get your gold....DONT USE THIS SITE
joaoa
4/18/10
i bought 10000 gold for world of warcraft but they don't give me the money because they say the credit's card holder name its diferent from my order name ( credit card holder name its from my dad and i just have 17 years old and i can't get a credit card yet ) and they don't give my gold back just because of that
sofiar
4/8/10
i read everyone else's review, and i completely concur. but it would be nice if they knew at least average English because some of their chat is odd. but my story with them -- i got on their chat and asked "do you have 40000 gold available for immediate delivery to ???? server?" and they answered "yes, we have over 1000000 gold in stock on that server". so i asked how long will it take them to deliver, and they answered "30 minutes after confirmation" well, i was confirmed over 3 days ago, and since it has been endless lieing and BSing from them. it is funny though because they know who i am because whenever i go into chat, they instantly say "we are still trying to get ur gold, plz don't worry". then i say "???", and they type in my character name, and i say "no", and then i ask them what i originally asked them, and they say "yes, we have 800000 gold on that server", so i ask where is my 40000 then, and they say "we are trying to get it" and they say asians are good at math. but they did call me to tell me that the gold was ready, for me to go online and meet them in the ??? bank, so i went. 36 hours later, i am still waiting for their delivery guy to show up. but they say they will call me when it's ready. too bad paypal takes so long to investigate and resolve a claim. obviously paypal is more concerned with protecting the seller than the buyer. and this site boast that it is a "top ten paypal partner in asia" and a "top 500 paypal partner worldwide"; i don't know what all that means, but it does make me very suspicious of paypal that they would choose this nonsense to be their "partner". also they will tell you if you give them your account information, they will have to you in about 10 minutes. and no matter what, unless you have some well invested level 80, they will tell you that you character isn't high level enough. they want your "main" and they will give you a hard time about it even if, like me, your low level character is your main. and they will try to persuade you to give them complete access to your guild, but that is only kind of as dumb as giving them access to your account. and i don't have a guild, but they bugged me about it for a day or so.
jasons4
4/6/10
Here is my chat exceprt.

----------------

Alan said:
Hi, this is GDP company, can i help you?

You said:
Hi i just completed an order about 1 hr ago. Order # GDP*******7453. I got a confirmation email asking for the mobil phone number so a text could be sent to me. I sent my mobile phone but it does not have text. How do we procede from here?

got code?

no did not get a code

You said:
my phone does not have text services

Alan said:
can you borrow another cell number from your friend? so we can text him/her, and you just tell us the code

You said:
sorry, not possible on vacation right now and wife is out of town

You said:
I am unsure why this is needed, the email provided in the order was from the person who payed and I got the confirmation email.

You said:
so, what is the plan going to be?

Alan said:
we will shift at work in a few mins, can you check back later, another worker will help you

sigh...........

------------------

I filed my paypal dispute and paypal closed it and said they could not refund my money! WHAT GIVES? I linked to this website and apparently because I selected digital goods they said no way to verify that I did not get what I payed for. So, they sided with the seller. So retarded.

I bought 15k gold from them and have no way to get a refund or my gold. I just don't know where to go from here.
alexw3
4/2/10
Wow, Had I only read this reviews or researched the site first. I bought 20 K gold from these guys, Went thru there security process of moblie verification, I got the email that states the recived payment and need "time" to gather the gold. Well 21/2 days later, nothing! not even part of it, I speak with there online chat and they could care less, Give me the BS answer, "we try our best", I tell them I payed 72 dollars and I need some kind of info and deadlines that they can meet, They tell me soon, So after reading other posts I take action and open a dipute with paypal. I told them do you want these jokers using your name sake as the top 10 asia pay pal company. That was half the reason I bought the gold, With the security that paypal was the proxy and allows them to post there namesake and pictures of chinesse guys with paypals signs. They said they'll look into, I hope they can resolve this, And to the people who have this same problem, Contact paypal, They need to hear more cases like ours to pull there service from them. Ty all who posted on this site, if it weren't for you Id probally done nothing
kv
3/30/10
Unbelievable. I ordered 10.000 gold on saturday because it was cheap, and they promised instant face to face delivery. I payed through PayPal and was waiting for a phonecall or whisper ingame.. nothing. I didnt hear anything the whole day. I contacted the live support and i got the usual message "Our workings are collecting the gold for you" "should be done soon" blabla. The next day i noticed i had a missed phonecall in the middle of the night. So in the morning i went to the live chat again saying im online now and ready for transfer. They tell me again the order isnt ready and i should wait for a phonecall (wtf, they call me and now it isnt ready anymore?)

Anyway, two days later, still no gold, a few other phonecalls during the night or at work so that was pretty useless.. still no gold. Then i found this site and was sick of it. I went to the live chat and had the same f*cker i was talking to the other day(s) saying i want them to stop farming, stop calling, stop mailing and that i am going to report their site, complain with PayPal and that i would get my money back. Not waiting for their response i closed the chat, went to paypal and while i was typing my complaint, my phone rang.. some english speaking guy with a chinese accent told me to log on WoW, and i got told to go to Orgrimmar.. there i got traded 6500 gold of my 10k gold and he said the rest was going to be delivered later when they had enough gold..

I went back to the livechat asking if this was a way to shut me up etc.. i told them the same thing, to stop everything they were doing for me and that i still was going to report complaints against them.. havent heard anything yet from those guys but im happy i got some of my gold. I am going to try and get the money back anyway. Never order from these bastards again.. SSEGold is WAAAY better, real instant delivery, nice customer service and way better then these noobs....
larss1
3/30/10
I can confirm this, i ordered a Power-leveling package, and after 1 month of waiting for the initial contact from their part, still nothing.
I am demanding my money back and making legal threats against them (Theft/Fraud), I know nothing will come of it, but maybe they will man up and apologize.

So, whoever is researching the site before they order (i should've) Save yourself the headache, and go order from some place else.
kyleh
3/29/10
markn1
3/22/10
Same here for me - they have tricked me into placing a large order for gold and then state they can't supply it even though they said they had 178k in stock.

I am now reporting them to the plice for fraud as well as thier ISP (resquesting they be closed down) and also to Paypal (asking them towithdraw thier services)
nickalom
3/16/10
My story is so-so. I ordered gold for 2 characters. One character received 6000g 3 hours after the order. My other character is still waiting for 5000g and it's 4 days later. They chat with me and are polite b/c I am polite with them. I am frustrated but I understand they are trying to earn it to give to me. I just wish they advertised the time frame honestly. I will repost to report when I receive my 5000g.
anthonys3
3/14/10
Hello there. Twelve hours ago I placed an order for 3,000 gold via PayPal. Not only was I disregarded by DGP's employees and suspended from your live chat simply because they lacked the knowledge to continue on with there "lies" but I've yet to receive my gold.

Now according to the United States FTC, Quote: If an ad is implicitly false, evidence must be obtained for what consumers saw the ad saying, and for theImateriality of that, and for the true facts about the advertised item, but no evidence is required that actual deception occurred, or that reliance occurred, or that the advertiser intended to deceive or knew that the claim was false.

Now according to the United Kingdoms ASA, Quote: most price based methods of false advertising are prohibited and strictly regulated by the Advertising Standards Agency. Hence, the methods detailed in the pricing section are rarely encountered and used only by the most disreputable operators, who are likely breaking the law by doing so.

Thus leaving us with your "false adertisment":

Quote: "GDP is a company that has evolved to serve the needs of the MMOG community. We are entirely devoted to enhancing the online gaming experience of all by providing a service that adds to the enjoyment of game online adventures every day. GDP Inc. has attained it's position by being flexible and adaptable, and we will continue to be sensitive to the changing needs of online gamers all over the world. All items and currencies are delivered instantly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have attentive customer consultants that will guide you step by step on all your enquiries. What GDP offers you are gold at the lowest price and best service for your varied needs."

Firm Evidence: http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee318/n1a9v4y1/Untitled-4.jpg

All I ask is that you deliver the purchased amount or charges against DGP will be placed under the FTC act and possibly under the ASA as well.
fredr5
3/13/10
ok so i purchased 4000gold 3 days ago and still received nothing, i read through your complaints today and found out how bad they were.
i contacted live chat and asked what was going on and they asked if my phone was working i said yes, they verified my number and said they will call me.
5 minutes later i write back, are you going to call me they say we will when we are ready i tried threatening them with paypal fraud complaint and how ive read up on how they do this to everyone but got no reply
i told them i want my gold now or filling out a fraud complaint, 10minutes later no reply..
another 15minutes later i ask again i get no reply so i made the complaint

anyone who wants gold pay the little extra even if you lose out on 1000gold its worth it
they scam and unbeleivably(think i spelt that wrong :P) rude

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER BUY FROM THEM!! EVER!
isaiahs
3/9/10
Yet another dissatisfied customer who wishes now that they had read this review site before engaging in business with this company. I ordered my gold over five hours ago, and have been in live chat on and off with them over and over, only to be asked for 'further confirmation'. They went so far as to ask me to take a picture of my credit card or my ID for them to confirm my purchase. Yeah, like I'm really that retarded. Nevertheless, I have given countless threats, and have already filed my dispute with paypal. PayPal has just now gotten back to me with it, and I am going to go ahead and escalate this dispute to a full-on claim. ...Right after I copy and paste my paypal dispute confirmation into their live chat and see if it lights a fire under their arses.
rickj2
3/2/10
Have had allot of confersations at their webpage and Judy is the nicest to be honest don't lie all the time atleast:P still this website sux!!! balls this is the true story about how they get their gold they don't do it themselfs!! they don't have any STOCK living proof here in my chat confersation

Welcome to GDP DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT SERVICE CO., LTD.

If you are not willing to wait, please Click to leave message

Judy Will serve for you : )

Judy said:
nice day ,what can i do for u

You said:
Hi Judy nice to speak to you again your the most polite here

its palaga

char Palaga

You said:
whats going on at your company did the farmers died?? or something like that??

Judy said:
nope we don't have farmers ourselves

Judy said:
we only buy gold from the suppliers

Judy said:
and ur order will be finished for sure

Judy said:
just keep your cellphone o

Judy said:
wew ill call u to do deliveyr

im already online for 92 hours now getting pretty tired here:P

You said:
any other gold service would have already gave me my gold

You said:
just asked Float he told me you had 103K in stock still delivery time 30 min if i order 20 K so why don't i get my gold then??

hum she lied

if anybody ask us ,we have 100k in stock

You said:
well then why don't deliver some you have 100K for 3 days now no use if you don't use it

Judy said:
but actually we don't have gold in stock

Judy said:
we will arrange the gold after we get the order

Judy said:
and our price is quite low

hard to collect gold

You said:
well ppl prefer to pay more if it takes this long to get the gold

You said:
i was amazed by the prices

but i only bought cause i got told it would come withing 30 mins

You said:
and if you guys can't help it the golddelivery is slow i suggest you call em and tell em to start working harder cause they are destroying your service here

it just pisses me off

Welcome to GDP DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT SERVICE CO., LTD

dunno she left?? or her boss slaped her but she got trown out of the channel:P

UPDATE: The same night as my post here i got a call at 4 AM :O told em to call me 24/7 they had 13K on 1 char and another 4.1K on another char :O i ordered 20K this is atleast 17.1 K pfew takes a litle stress away but i never buy again took em 4 days and it gave me a lot of chats even during worktime i go back to my save Goldsoon.com :P
jacobw
2/28/10
Day 3 still no gold. no help from online help. feel really dumb for not looking at the reviews first. big time scam, stay away, run like he##.
robo1
2/26/10
i chargedback the second that i orderd and got deliverd within the hour

thats the trick i guess
jenniferw3
2/25/10
This website is so poor and $#*!ty avoid at all cost.
I ordered my gold 24 hours ago and still nothing its only 1000g, there ad states under 30mins delivery 100% wow stock, wot a load of bull crap.
They keep telling me different times that it will be delivered please wait 4 hours, can you wait another 2 hours, give us another 6 hours.
Also there live chat service is horrendous, numerous times ive been ignored or had chat ended on me they are so rude. I am fuming.
It's been 24 hours and still no deliver when I ask for a refund they reckon that no manager is there, ive asked for a refund twice.
Now they are telling me another 3 hours as there account with all the gold on has been banned, yeah right. Everything that comes out of this companies mouth is a load of $#*!e do not believe and do not buy from.
arthurg1
2/23/10
Worst site ever thinking of sewing the company for False Advertising and declaration of stock Never buy from here. Go to www.goldrocku.com they are by far the best
anthonyw1
2/23/10
I only say MEH above, because this is not a fraudulent company. Only a non trustworthy company. They tell you they have 200k gold in stock but they dont.
Just to get you to put a payment through hoping you only get a small amount. Since you have 7 days b4 a refund is available thru paypal, Means they have 7 days to farm transfer or get gold from somewhere else to give you before the 7 days are up.
DO NOT RECIEVE ANY AMOUNT OF GOLD THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU PURCHASED!!!! IF YOU BOUGHT 50K AND THEY WANT TO GIVE YOU 20K NOW AND 30K LATER DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!
Thie means they have given you part of you order and you can NOT place a refund after this!!!!!!!
but you do get your gold eventually they just farm it if they don't have enough
bobn1
2/23/10
This is pretty rediculus - never trust them but so far i hope this work, just treat them like i did and i think they may actually help you but so far i don't think so.
Welcome to GDP DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT SERVICE CO., LTD.
cute Will serve for you : )
Hello,what can I do for u here ? ^.^
You said:
yes i am filing a fraud complaint with your company for your lack of ability to communicate with your customers and help them - so i have come to the result that your company must be a scam
You said:
unless your are able to help me now and resolve my issue
char name
pentical
cute said:
I am trying to contact workers to see if they hold some gold for you, hold on for a while.
You said:
no i will not - you have 30 minutes before i report your company as fraud and a scam and have your asses in court
You said:
are you there, do i have your attention?
cute said:
Terribly sorry they don't have gold atm. Next time when we have some, will contact you at once.
You said:
i don't believe you, you are lieing to me
You said:
10 minutes ago i came on your live chat and asked if they had any gold on rexxar sever - horde and i was told yes
You said:
why would you lie to your customers like that
you now have 20 minutes before i have your website sued for fraud
cute said:
Please allow us some more time and we'll do our best to hurry up delivery.
You said:
you told me that yesterday and then last night at 3 in the [edited for profanity] morning you call me and wake me up at server restart time saying that my order was ready no - either now or i'm going to sue your company for fraud - cause i can do that. that is my legal right
we will hurry
You said:
i'm going to give you 20 minutes as of right now 2.42 pm PST to get me my order which will be 3.02 PM PST if i do not have my order by that time you be recieving a nice long statement saying that your being sued by me
You said:
my char name is Pentical on the Rexxar server- horde side i order 5000 gold, go now or reget it
for what
You said:
you have about 8 minutes before my offer is off the table and i will follow through with my charges to sue you guys for fraud
You said:
you have already told me that responce one and i told you no that i will not hold on, now i gave you a prefectly good amount of a lotted time acorrding to what your website promisses it can do for it's costumers
You said:
now if you fail at what you advertise what you can do, then don't say that now i'm going to sue for you all for fraud
You said:
well if it's before i can get a letter of charges against your company than you got nothing to worry about - i hope you can do that good luck bye
jonb1
2/22/10
Wow I was scammed too! fortunately it was only 2000 gold. But they also lied to me and told me they had 164k in stock. at any rate, I am now disputing them on paypal so hopefully that will be resolved.

Also, one more idea folks. they are one of the top finds for "WoW Gold", meaning, they pay charge per click for everyone person who goes to their site. usually it's about 5-25 cents per depending on their bid.

Might i suggest logging into a proxy, and logging into their site over and over again? The use of a macro to do it would be wonderful >>>>:)
chuckp
2/22/10
Add me to the list of idiots who didn't bother checking reviews until after we got ripped off. Filling a report with paypal today which evidently does no good since they are still in business.
(Update) Filed report with paypal. power-ripoff.net contacted me at 1am to say they had my gold. I got out of bed and logged on and finally got what I paid for. Never again.
wowp
2/21/10
Ordered gold and had same problems as every1 else,eventually got 4k of 30k and was told they r trying to get for me etc etc, live chat was hopeless and they kept ignoring me in the end.I payed via paypal and opened a case against them to find paypal were not interested and closed the case saying it does not guarantee the quality of the goods, this i couldnt believe !! in the end i threatened them with making a VISA dispute and they were worried and i got my gold a few hours later, yes all of it !!! i think they hope you go away quietly without a fuss, but not me, if i pay for a service i want to get that service..so plz if the same happens to you DONT GIVE UP! and threaten with VISA dispute, their whole attitude changed after that, good luck

This site is a scam. They also ask you for your driver's license information when you ask for a refund!!! Do not give it to them. They have phishing for personal information!!! On 11/10/2010, I emailed them regarding a $49 purchase: From: www.Power-level.net (service@power-level.net) Sent: Wed 11/10/10 10:32 AM To: XXXXXX Send us a whole pic Regards www.Power-level.net From: XXXXXX Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 2:29 AM To: service@power-level.net Subject: RE: Driver's License Picture What do you need my driver's license information for? From: service@power-level.net Subject: RE: Driver's License Picture Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 01:27:36 +0800 Please send us a clear whole picture don't hide anything plz Regards www.Power-level.net Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2010 1:25 AM To: service@power-level.net Subject: FW: Driver's License Picture Hi, I purchased 20K (+300 bonus) of Wow Gold for my character SolarMatrix on Trollbane Alliance US server. I have not received the Gold yet. I do not want this I want a refund for my payment back to my paypal account. Thanks. On 11/12/2010 on customer service chat on their website: You said:(23:31:18)hello i ordered 20k of gold for my character on trollbane server and i didn't recieve the gold. i'm requesting a refund. when will my refund be processed? windy said:(23:35:03)when the manager is here, he will refund u soon ,sir You said:(23:36:22)do you realize that you have over 40 complaints about people not getting their gold? when will i get my money back? i need a time frame windy said:(23:37:24)but im not sure , maybe 3hrs later You said:(23:47:40)your manager is never around why does he even run this business? i want my money back. windy said:(23:48:24)we have other business too and now is lunch time You said:(23:48:57)it can't be that hard to refund my money. i've had paypal refunds before and they do it immediately windy said:(23:49:49)cuz manager isnt here, so cant do it now, sry You said:(23:52:12)this is my 10th time contacting you regarding refunding my money i've paid over $49 and i want it all back windy said:(23:53:05)when the manager is here, he will refund u soon You said:(23:56:05)so he will be there in a couple of hours? windy said:(23:56:20)yes i think so You said:(23:56:43)i am documenting everything you are saying to me, so please don't lie to me Later on 11/12/2010: You said:(23:31:18)hello i ordered 20k of gold for my character "xxxxx" on trollbane server and i didn't recieve the gold. i'm requesting a refund. when will my refund be processed? windy said:(23:35:03)when the manager is here, he will refund u soon ,sir You said:(23:36:22)do you realize that you have over 40 complaints about people not getting their gold? when will i get my money back? i need a time frame windy said:(23:37:24)but im not sure , maybe 3hrs later You said:(23:47:40)your manager is never around why does he even run this business? i want my money back. windy said:(23:48:24)we have other business too and now is lunch time You said:(23:48:57)it can't be that hard to refund my money. i've had paypal refunds before and they do it immediately windy said:(23:49:49)cuz manager isnt here, so cant do it now, sry You said:(23:52:12)this is my 10th time contacting you regarding refunding my money i've paid over $49 and i want it all back windy said:(23:53:05)when the manager is here, he will refund u soon You said:(23:56:05)so he will be there in a couple of hours? windy said:(23:56:20)yes i think so You said:(23:56:43)i am documenting everything you are saying to me, so please don't lie to me windy said:(23:57:17)i dont You said:(00:00:22)i contacted you yesterday and spoke with rain, and she said that the refund hasn't been processed yet, and that it will be processed soon i've dealt with refunds before, and companies refund money the same day.. not like your company on paypal windy said:(00:01:46)sry ,sir You said:(00:02:02)when will my refund be issued? windy said:(00:02:04)bu ti can only leave the msg to our manager about ur refund im not sure, sry You said:(00:02:20)what's your manager's phone number windy said:(00:02:24)need wait he is here You said:(00:02:36)your phone number on the website is disconnected windy said:(00:02:39)i dont know, and he cant speak english too You said:(00:03:06)yes, he can... i read that he can speak english on the website, and that he calls people on the phone windy said:(00:03:57)who told u that ? You said:(00:03:59)tell him to refund my money this website windy said:(00:04:21)i told u , i will leave the msg to him You said:(00:04:26)http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.power-level.net?trk=search how come i've been asking for my money back for 3 days now and no one has called me or refunded my money? windy said:(00:11:09)im not sure, sry the past 3 day i was on holiday You said:(00:15:47)i need my money by tomorrow windy said:(00:16:33)will be ok i think You said:(00:19:38)stop $#*!ing around and just refund my money how come you guys have over 40 bad reviews for refunding money??? Welcome to GDP DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT SERVICE CO., LTD. Rainy Will serve for you : ) Rainy said:(00:47:35)Abracadabra~xD You said:(00:47:42)i ordered 20k of gold for my character on trollbane server and i didn't recieve the gold. i'm requesting a refund. when will my refund be processed? Rainy said:(00:47:52)sec but u need to send us a pic with ur name and expired time on it You said:(00:49:06)no i'm not sending my driver's license information to you for you to scam my financial information for identity theft refund my money Rainy said:(00:50:03)but i dont have the right to refund u sir You said:(00:50:07)yes you do Rainy said:(00:50:08)only our manger You said:(00:50:20)when is your manager around? Rainy said:(00:50:31)not sure the time You said:(00:50:43)you said that yesterday and the day before that also his business will be failing, he is never around As you can see, they do not know much about the operation side of their business. When you ask for a refund, they ask you for a copy of your driver's license. They are getting funded by Paypal. What do they need your driver's license number for? I called Paypal customer service, and they advised not to give out my driver's license number to these people.

Judy said: nice day ,what can i do for u You said: hello. how fast you can deliver gold to eonar horde ? Judy said: sec Judy said: i will check for u Judy said: yes we have 190k in stock Judy said: and the delivery time depends on how much u want You said: i asked erlier today and you have 32k in stock. i make my order yesterday becuz some say it takes 30min max! so can i $#*!in have my golds now or do i report your sites to lie peoples and stole them moneys ? Judy said: the amount u ordered is too small Judy said: we cannot risky to use the gold Judy said: if u order another 40k Judy said: will get it in 30minutes You said: lol. i order 100000 Judy said: okay You said: so why you lie? Judy said: u ordered GDP11002021118283 欧服魔兽WOW Eonar-GB-Horde 10000 Judy said: thats 10000 Judy said: if u buy another 40000 You said: no i dont Judy said: we will give u 50000 together in 30minutes Judy said: i promise You said: like other noob promise deliver 10k in 30 min You said: so i want my moneys back now You said: so. golds or money ? Judy said: I apologize that our manager is not here at this moment, and i have no right to refund. You said: and seems like i am onlyone who has buy gold from your sites. cuz you didnt ask even charracter name! You said: yes seems im onlyone who use your sites because http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.power-level.net You said: sould read that before buy gold from your sites Judy said: ..... You said: and now you ask me to send more money ? You said: lol Judy said: we finish every order and top 10 partners with paypal Judy said: u can trust us You said: i cant. i want my gold now then You said: cant. You said: if you ever want that someone trust site like this you need to do what you promise. not lie and take executes to try get ppl understund why they dont have get them gold like you have say You said: 30min You said: why didnt first one say no i need to order 50k to get gold in 30 min ? and why you sell like 500g if you cant deliver cause it is too damn risky You said: and why you lie that you have over 100.oookg in stock and you cant deliver my 10k ?

By arto p.

Questions? Get answers from the Power-Level staff and other customers.

Power-Level?