Pop Fit

Pop Fit has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 497 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Pop Fit also ranks 33rd among Women's Clothing sites.

• Hands down one of the best workout leggings I've ever owned.
  • I signed up and got 2 pairs of leggings and then stayed with it for a couple of months.

• They run a scam; they said the leggings were free yet I was charged $20 dollars for them.
  • The leggings are too long for petite gals, despite what the customer service rep promised, so I ordered the capri.
How would you rate Pop Fit?

“AMAZING !!!!!”

Veronica G.
4/16/20

Well I've dabbled in the retail business for 18 years , now a stay at home mama to my teen son and baby girl and I've purchased Victoria secret, athleta, Lulu , basically you name it I own it ... Retail therapy is daily when you work at the mall, etc...and I was not only impressed with the quality and vibrant designs but how comfy they are. So worth it !!! My husband jokingly begged to wear mine .... I think he was joking ... Lol but definitely give them a try!!

“Leggings for everything”

Jonna M.
2/28/20

I found these leggings online through a facebook ad and loved their body positive vibe. I bought two pairs of leggings with their awesome deal and signed up for the monthly VIP subscription. Both pairs of leggings have been great. They are lightweight, but not see through, which is super important as an instructor whose booty is facing the mirror during class. The pockets are a favorite feature that I feel I've spoiled myself. My phone stayed in the pocket securely while jogging.

leggings (369) customer service (33) workout leggings (10) 2 pairs (8) love love love (7) body positivity (9) workout clothes (6) size chart (8) love popfit (14) quality leggings (6) right places (7) sports bra (8)
veronicag137
April 16th, 2020
skyeb15
April 19th, 2020
I bought a pair on a whim, because pockets. I absolutely love them. They're super stylish, comfortable, and flattering. The pockets, though! That's a game changer. My pair has four pockets; there's two on each side. They're stretchy so they could really fit any phone, and also a wallet. The material is great and I don't feel like I'm suffocating in them. If you're on the fence, I say just go for it. You'll be glad you did!
kaysil
March 12th, 2020
I saw the ad on facebook and decided to order a couple of pairs. I am in LOVE!!! Ive never had leggings of any sorts fit soo amazing!! So very stylish and soft! Best investment I have ever made. I cant wait until I order more! They work great for both casual wear and exercising! The fabric moves with your body so there is no constriction. I am so very glad that I took a chance with this company. I am now a customer for life!!
sarahz138
March 21st, 2020
I was hesitant purchasing leggings without being able to try them on first. After reading reviews, I decided to take the leap. And I can honestly say I do not regret it one bit. I ordered the piper leggings with pockets in black/ green/pink in size large. The fit is perfect for my shape. The high waist stays in place! The material is soft and stretchy. The most comfortable leggings I've owned. Will definitely be purchasing more!
emilyb509
April 16th, 2020
I got my leggings for free as a first time customer. Having never bought from popfit, I was nervous. However, these leggings are great! Super comfy and cute and overall true to size. My only issue is the length. I'm 6 ft tall and expect leggings to be a bit short. These sit a couple inches above my ankle, so not too bad!
ariannav3
April 25th, 2020
These legging are really awesome! They fit true to size and hug my body in all the right places! My favorite this about this brand is that all the pants come with pockets. I can't workout in the gym or public without pockets. The fabric also allows for sweat marks to be way less noticeable and during bloated days I'm still comfortable in them. These are some of the best workout clothes I've ever owned. Not to mention the body positive message this brand brings to the fitness world. Love it!
jessiep77
March 14th, 2020
My new favorite leggings. I wasnt sure about them at first... and then I fell in love. Its so hard to find leggings that hit the ankle on me being 5'11'' and after a 2 hour workout the waistband never fell! Plus the most important thing... pockets!!!! And not those tiny pretend pockets. Like full on can put a bunch of stuff in them pockets! Also Im all about a brand that includes all. Most brands dont carry above a US size 12. These guys carry so many different sizes! These are the leggings you have been searching for
jacquelynnh
May 23rd, 2020
These leggings are fantastic. They fit true to size, have pockets and they don't roll down as I work out. The best part is the leggings aren't see through, you can bend,, squat or stoop low with the comfort of knowing your undies aren't showing.The shipping was fast and they were very attentive throughout the purchasing process. I love pop fits body positive movement and I will definitely be purchasing from them again.
candiceb103
April 27th, 2020
Comfortable leggings that aren't see through!!! I work 10+ hours a day bending squatting lunging... the leggings stay up. They are stylish , versatile, and the quality is amazing. I don't have to worry about pinching or weird seams that cause chaffing or discomfort!! Omg and the pockets...they have something for every size. I feel confident wearing these. Their body positive message and energy is amazing.
larissah12
May 30th, 2020
This Company is amazing and i couldn't have giving my support to a better brand. Not only where their communication above and beyond their actual product matched. I already love leggings and for them to turn around and make mw love them even more... I mean come on shipping was alright but I underatand the situation but I'm sure they were fast outside of this pandemic. With that being said i will recommend this company to any and every woman i see back and man.
stacyv183
May 23rd, 2020
I purchased Jane with pockets in teal and they feel amazing. I normally wear clothing size 18-20 so I bought XXL and they fit me perfect. The material is light weight and breathable so it's not heavy on your legs. They sit on my waist and with a full day of carrying my baby, walking, lifting and bending, they never rolled down and were comfortable enough to the whole amount of time.
humairar2
May 2nd, 2020
I stumbled upon their page through an Ad on Instagram a few years back. I liked how they looked. I was on a hunt for leggings with pockets for a while and had finally found it! I ordered my first free pair right away. I loved them so much that I ended up keeping the membership. Three years later, I still get excited to see my POP Fit package in the mail!
keldrianah
March 28th, 2020
PoP fit is absolutely amazing . Let me tell you why . They offer amazing and trendy clothes for women of all sizes . I order from pop frequently but My favorite item that I've ordered from pop fit is the Stella full length legging. They are extremely comfortable, they have pockets which are really Convenient especially when working out and you need a place to hold your phone . The leggings are just comfortable enough to wear while working out , you can wear them around the house as well. Thanks Pop fit , sincerely a satisfied customer .
tyec4
February 12th, 2020
I've always been hippy and thick in the thighs and that makes extremely hard to find clothing to fit my waist. Majority are to big or way to small, not expecting anything to be different, I ordered because of the cool print...I was shocked to see they fit perfectly, rocked a cool design, complimented my curves, & a pocket for my phone. I will definitely be buying more cool colors because my motivation sky rocketed through the roof. Not to mention the material soft, but made for durability.
perezi4
May 17th, 2020
100% would recommend to anyone looking for a genuine high waisted legging that won't make you over heat, fill itchy or ROLL DOWN , as soon as I slipped the leggings on I felt comfortable, energetic, sexy even and that's a big thing! Being a plus size women its hard to be motivated to work out when no one offers us clothes that make us look good and feel good while we're working on our bodies. So for that I say thank you! For making this big mama on her weightloss journey have a bunch of confidence while she's working out.
ericas227
April 19th, 2020
I absolutely love this brand's style, quality, comfort and performance. All of the leggings pass the squat test and are so multifunctional; not to forget they fit my post-preggo body perfectly. I've had a few pairs for over six months and wash them frequently, and they still maintain their shape and color. The Stella style is my favorite! Love this brand and what it stands for. Thank you!

Tip for consumers: Join VIP immediately so you score awesome discounts!

aliciaj81
February 19th, 2020
I recently got these leggings because I needed something new for the gym. I've never tried leggings with pockets, and these surely did not disappoint. The pocket is so deep, it held my phone, car key, and my ID with no issue. I went on the rowing machine and totally forgot I had all of it in my pocket because it was so secure. The design is also super cute! I'll definitely be getting more pairs very soon.
cecilieb2
May 7th, 2020
I am so happy I stumbled upon POP Fits page on Instagram. They have the best freaking workout tights I have ever worn (and I have worn my fair share). I think I now own at least six pairs because there is simply no way to choose only one of the amazing designs. AND they all have pockets which is extremely handy! If you are thinking about buying POP Fit, STOP thinking, just DO! I promise there is no way you'll regret it!
tiffanyc239
April 10th, 2020
Just got my two free pairs yesterday and wore a pair for the first time today, let me tell you these leggings are AMAZING! I'm out of work right now due to covid-19, but cant wait to wear these when I go back. Rode a 4 wheeler through the mud and my phone didnt budge an inch and was completely dry in the pocket, despite the heat they dont move or slide down! Going to do a workout tonight and expect them to hold up nicely. I will DEFINITELY be signing up for the VIP membership when I get back to work and can afford it
emilees12
April 19th, 2020
POPFIT has been a blessing!
I've always struggled finding bottoms for myself especially being a big girl. They would see through or would only last a few wears. POPFIT has exceed their potential beyond expectation!
I can't get enough of my leggings, the designs are so super cute, they're super comfy, fit me like a glove, and they have pockets!
I love all the compliments I get while wearing them & im always asked where I got them , of course I spread the love of POPFIT leggings!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Tip for consumers: Use size chart & enjoy

chelbyh
March 31st, 2020
As a health coach I have tried various different brands of leggings & these are by far some of my favorites! I love the waistband, it hugs me perfectly without squeezing me too tight. The leggings also don't move when I'm working out, I don't find myself constantly pulling them up or adjusting them. I love the all the style & color options that popfit offers.
iliah2
February 5th, 2020
I love Popfit. I first came across them because I saw a "free leggings" promotion and everyone likes free things! You only had to pay shipping. The entire process of ordering and receiving my product was seamless and the product itself is amazing! The leggings are made of great material, they pass the squat test, they have a ton of cute styles and colors, and best of all - their leggings have pockets! I will continue to buy these awesome leggings.
sierras51
February 22nd, 2020
1. My booty is POP-ping

2. Zero itch, chaffing or bunching up

3. They are form fitting and superrrr comfy

4. The fabric is breathable, I don't feel like I'm suffocating and I have sufficient movement

5. Waistband doesn't roll and doesn't leave that annoying gap in the back for my tiny waisted women out there

6. They aren't see-through aside from
the design (we thank God )

7. Most importantly, THEY HAVE POCKETSSSSSS!!
melanilorim
March 1st, 2020
popfit leggings. Their leggings are so versatile. Just love how it's not see through and squat proof. Good quality great material. I love how they sizes for everybody type. I'm thick big thighs and big booty on top of that I'm short only 5'4. Yet I was able to find leggings that hugs every curve of my body. Love their high rise. The leggings just smooths out everything.
mikaylaz2
May 23rd, 2020
I took advantage of the bogo sale they were having and got 6 leggings and 3 sports bras. This was my first time using this brand and I'm in love. As a plus size girl it's hard to find leggings that fit well. I've tried other companies and they just fit weird. These stay up even in the most high impact workouts. Definitely will be buying more!

It appears to be a business. I do not feel it is a scam but it is terrible to deal with if there is an issue. They will not replace faulty items, or refund.

By Vanessa F.