PoolSupplyWorld

PoolSupplyWorld has a consumer rating of 3.42 stars from 185 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PoolSupplyWorld also ranks 3rd among Swimming Pool sites. The most common issues with PoolSupplyWorld are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• They have the best price as well as great customer service.
  • We have had problems ordering pool supplies online.

• We are going on another 2 weeks of no refund and can't contact them!!!
  • well my order got screwed up and i couldnt get any help with it.
How would you rate PoolSupplyWorld?

“Beats Amazon!”

Jeremy T.
3/11/20

It's tough to beat Amazon's prices, but PoolSupplyWorld did while offering free shipping! The product (Polaris - 280 BlackMax Pressure Side Automatic Pool Cleaner) was also first class. I'm very happy I made the online purchase!

“Poolsupplyworls.com”

Tom L.
1/10/20

Horrible service and company. Would never use again. Ordered product from pic. Was not as described. I contacted them right away, but could not communicate due to the way they request communication. Email doesnt work like that! Terrible customer service!! I called next. They say they sent return label and cant do anything (NEVER recieved). Now, they say too late to return. Still in original shipment box. Never opened. $450.00 down the drain unless small claims court. I will proceed due to principle and terrible company. (Incorrect photo)

customer service (30) 2 weeks (7) pool supplies (7) order (97) part (40) 15% restocking fee (6) 3 days (4) great price (12) 72 hours (5) 5 days (5) 3 weeks (3) email (28)
toml415
January 10th, 2020
billt298
May 20th, 2020
After sending hundreds to order some filters, I can't get my order or talk to phony customer service. They should spend more time taking care of customers than writing fake reviews. All reviews one and 5 stars? Really nothing in between? These people are crooks!!! They steal and only give back what they have to and keep the rest. Don't get conned with low pricing. You dont get your order.
jeremyt201
March 11th, 2020
lindam1418
January 14th, 2020
My son received the Polaris pump that I ordered from Ya'll on time, just as promised. He has not installed it yet so I have no idea how it is working so far but will let you know. He is very excited to have this for his pool. Thanks PoolSupplyWorld for great service.
tommyd75
May 25th, 2020
Super fast shipping at a very good price!! We have found a new pool parts supplier in Poolsupplyworld!!
Thanks again.
seans485
May 19th, 2020
It started fantastic. We received almost everything but the most expensive item. Our pool heater. We got the promo gift after 2 days, then the rest by day 3. Going on 15 days, no heater. And nothing but run around. We can only get a hold of someone through the new order line due to Covid but their is no information on our heater. We are extremely frustrated and no one will communicate with us.
jerryl277
May 6th, 2020
Purchased a Hayward above ground skimmer. Upon installation and filling the pool, the skimmer body had leaks. I contacted customer service immediately expecting they would send me a new one. NOPE! After spending a day arguing with them, they told me I had to "trouble shoot" the problem with Hayward. WTF?!?! What is there to trouble shoot about a leaking piece of plastic??

Do you really think I am trying to scam you over $70? Learn come customer service Pool Supply World!
paulc988
January 24th, 2020
Ordered a pool cleaner standard delivery-expected it would take @ 5 days with weekend. Surprise! At the house, in one piece, with ALL parts correct Next Day!
luisr267
May 8th, 2020
Placed my order the end of April! It's never shipped Can't even get a hold of anyone to even track my order and find out where it is. They don't respond back to emails the chat option doesn't work and they don't even give you an option to stay on hold they just hang up on you when you try to reach them. All I ordered was a sand pump at this point I just want the $200 back that I spent on it. Beware do not order from this company
dremar
May 12th, 2020
I placed an order on 4/15/2020 and as of today I still have not received my order. I have sent numerous emails, called repeatedly and get NO response. They took their money on the day the order was placed. I understand that during the CoVid 19 outbreak that service may be slower but this is ridiculous - I am getting ready to dispute the charges for a complete refund and place my order elsewhere.
carolc349
November 22nd, 2018
Arrived quickly. Lights work great..Love 'em. Four stars because the pool light was shipped in its own packaging and not placed into a shipping box. I was shocked at the way they shipped it. There isn't any packaging or cushioning around the light itself. It's lucky the expensive light didn't get damaged in shipment. The spa light was shipped inside another box. No extra cushioning for that either, but at least it was double boxed. Looks like they were shipped from different locations. I attached photos of how the large light was received.
tammys464
May 19th, 2020
My story is a replica of the other reviews. Hang up on your call, no response to emails, the chat button on the web page is not active. Spoke to a supervisor yesterday(after an hour and 11 min wait on hold) who promised to call me back with an explanation as to why after 4 WEEKS I haven't heard anything about my order and can't get an answer or explanation. She gave me her extension for me to call her, I dialed the extension countless times. No answer!! Very frustrated! Advise! Do not even attempt to get something from this company!! If things are that bad they should disclose it on the website before you order. It only says expect an addition 72 hours. I have exceeded this time frame by far. Terrible customer service.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy form this company!!!

josephc1452
May 21st, 2020
I tried to cancel my order and they couldn't do that. Then they delivered the produce several days later. So then i tried to return the item and they couldn't handle that. They kept ignoring my emails and calls. When I was able to get through on the phone and inquire about returning my item, I was conveniently hung up on. The customer service for Pool Supply World is horrible!!!
davidp1745
February 20th, 2020
Package arrived ahead of scheduled delivery date. Very happy with customer service! Looking forward to doing more business with pool supply world!
louisr107
May 19th, 2020
I placed an order for a ladder on 04/30. Site said to allow another 72 hours due to Covid. I continually checked the website for order updates to no avail. At first if you contact the 800 number it disconnected you. Sent an email and 5 days later got a response to tell me they would look into it and let me know in another 3-5 days. Still waiting for that follow-up. Used their live chat and all they would tell me is they have no idea as the warehouse hasn't processed it. This supposedly got escalated to their management and they were going to call me on this. That was four days ago and still no call. By far the worst experience I have had on line ordering something. I ended up cancelling the order. Having to wait 3-5 days for my money back. If you order anything you better not need it right away and forget getting any follow-up. Buyer beware.
leighc74
May 19th, 2020
To warn people and get ready for class action lawsuit. We have been in business for over 30 years this is the first time we have been cheated by an online company.
johnr2086
February 28th, 2020
They sent me a pool light instead of the spa light that I ordered and paid for. Then when contacted they admitted to the mistake but Refused to fix their error unless I paid to have the light shipped back and paid them a "restocking fee". Don't buy from this incompetent company.
debbied327
May 5th, 2020
Ordered part on April 27th. On May 5 we still had not received notation that the item was shipped.The website section where you are supposed to be able to track just showed I could reorder. I called customer service and waited for over 40 mins to speak to someone. Adam answers and looks up my order.he tells me it hasn't shipped and to call back at the end of the week. I explained how hard it was to even get ahold of anyone. He said that he could send an email to go behind the 1000 emails they already had bit nothing else. He said other rude things and I finally just canceled the order.
johnm4298
John M.
February 7th, 2020
Always reliable and knowledgeable when the eventual time comes to replace a part or service a component.
Reasonable pricing and fast delivery every time. I shop here exclusively for all of my pool needs.
richardr1174
February 18th, 2020
This is the best place to purchase your pool parts, this makes the third time I have purchased from them and you cannot beat their prices.
mikeg884
February 10th, 2020
Thanks for refunding me the incorrect order I made wish you'd refunded100% being I reordered correct item
ji97
May 7th, 2020
I ordered a pool over a week ago. I went to check on the status of my order and it was in "NEW" status. Curious to when it would be shipped, I contacted them. I was told that the pool I ordered was out of stock. When I asked why I was not notified, she told me that had just found out on Monday but I contacted them on a Wednesday... so they knew my pool was out of stock and never notified me or they never started my refund process until I contacted them. So how long would they have waited to notify me or refund my money unless I would have contacted them? Very poor customer service!
dans1170
February 4th, 2020
Sales Representative Landon is #1 when it comes to customer service. He is very knowledgeable, has great patience and his desire to assist and satisfy customers is above and beyond. Outstanding personality!
jackiem296
May 18th, 2020
We ordered a pool liner from them the 2nd week of April. I'm currently working from home and was checking my email for a shipment date every day, by the 3rd week, I sent an email never heard anything. Every time my husband or I call, they hang up on us! My husband waited for almost an hour on customer chat, they couldn't locate our order, my husband asked for a refund. I received an email stating once the warehouse approved the cancellation, it would take 5-7 business days for money to be returned. We are going on another 2 weeks of no refund and can't contact them!!! I never write a negative review but this is ridiculous! They sure was quick to withdraw the money from our account but won't return our money back! Poor Customer Service!!!
markp841
January 6th, 2020
I receive the sta rite pool pump part that I ordered in a timely fashion. in less than 60 minutes i had my pool pump working perfectly again. No hassle. It was a pleasure working the Pool supply World. Great technical support. I will contact them again when i need repair products for my pool .

Honestly I believe it's a scam. They take your money then block you where you can't get ahold of them at all