SupremePoolsandSpas

SupremePoolsandSpas has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SupremePoolsandSpas ranks 3rd among Swimming Pool sites.

How would you rate SupremePoolsandSpas?

“You guys are awesome!”

David P.
5/11/16

As if the pool wasnt great enough, Supreme Pools also installed amazing light fixtures to turn our backyard into an oasis paradise. You guys are awesome!

davidp222
May 11th, 2016

amosb17
June 14th, 2016

Absolutely stunning work! The stone pattern Supreme used for the area surrounding our pool looks incredible, they really did a great job.

denc4
July 6th, 2016

Supreme Pools completely transformed our old pool into a summer paradise. Really excellent work, would definitely recommend them to others!

tycenm
April 26th, 2016

This is a service that is renowned in the state for being so effective and perfectionist. Thanks for doing your very best no matter what

frankl315
June 3rd, 2016

The professionals at Supreme Pools really know what they are doing. We had 0 problems with construction, and the pool looks amazing. Thank you!

honzah
June 20th, 2016

We werent sure if our backyard was going to be big enough for a pool, but Supreme Pools put together a really cool design that fits perfectly with the rest of our décor, without taking up too much space. Thank you!

coreyd25
August 19th, 2016

The workmanship that Supreme Pools did on our new pool is nothing short of fantastic. Cant wait to enjoy swimming in it all summer!

raymonds48
May 4th, 2016

I love these guys and they have always come through with advice for my spa set up. Keep it up!

buffyd1
May 6th, 2016

Really impressed with the attention to detail that Supreme Pools put into the construction of our home pool. Its beautiful!

theolan
October 6th, 2016

Enjoying a beautiful pool in my backyard has been my dream for years, and Supreme Pools has finally made it come true! I would recommend them to anyone wanting to get a pool installed.

ameliab4
January 18th, 2021

Supreme Pools was very professional to work with and the quality of the work they did on our pool was excellent. We highly recommend them.

adelberta10
March 3rd, 2016

The service was well worth the money, I was particularly pleased with my designer. Creativity in action!

heidya
March 4th, 2016

My dreams came true once they got to work, what an amazing service they provide

johns1148
March 22nd, 2016

Did not break the bank and delivered more than what I expected. Thank you!

piker
January 18th, 2021

So many beautiful types of tiles to choose from, and the water features are amazing! We had a small fountain installed on the pools edge, and it has really added to the ambiance.

samr53
September 15th, 2016

Working with Supreme Pools was an outstanding experience! Everything was completed on time and within a reasonable budget. The finished product is also incredible!

alyssai1
May 18th, 2016

A friend recommended Supreme Pool and Spas to us, and we honestly couldnt be happier. Such professional work, we love our new pool!

finchw
April 17th, 2016

These guys know what they are doing and from what I hear they have been doing it for many years at the same professional level.

jaredp12
April 21st, 2016

I got the best price on the market with these guys and the labor was excellent, recommended

ryanj24
September 22nd, 2016

Fantastic customer service, tremendous knowledge of their trade, and phenomenal craftsmanship! Wish I could give them 6 stars for the amazing work they did on our pool!

aracelisl
March 3rd, 2016

Supreme were friendly and knowledgeable - something I value hugely in customer service.

endad5
March 9th, 2016

My personal design was edgy and creative, it looks like nothing else in the neighborhood.

coltm
April 9th, 2016

They took care of all the things I couldn't manage so I am more than pleased to see the results looking so sturdy!

Questions? Get answers from the SupremePoolsandSpas staff and other customers.

supremep
Supreme P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SupremePoolsandSpas?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

5.0
Have a question about SupremePoolsandSpas?