Pool Supply Unlimited

Pool Supply Unlimited has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 182 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Pool Supply Unlimited also ranks 1st among Swimming Pool sites.

• But it was the customer service that made the difference.
  • Previously ordered more complicated equipment, including a pool heater for our home pool.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Pool Supply Unlimited?

“Best Choice Slide”

Sam S.
5/15/20

It's a breeze to setup with two strong people. Just follow directions and your ready for excitement. Tried with water hose. Just not enough water but once we added water from return it was a speedy fun slide. My 5 and 8 year old boys have just run in circles getting out of water and back ion it.

“AVOID THIS SELLER”

Theodore W.
5/12/20

Placed order, now 2 weeks later they are asking for a review of the order I received. Yet their website says my order is pending.

customer service (25) pool heater (10) fast delivery (8) 3 days (3) 4 days (3) great pricing (4) pool store (3) 2 days (5) sales rep (3)
sams826
thomasb1600
April 16th, 2020
Very pleased with the Flyte Deck diving board kit we received for our salt water pool.
Great customer service. Quick shipping. Installing tomorrow by our pool company.
catherineb377
May 23rd, 2020
Have ordered several items from Pool Supply Unlimited - always fast shipping and fabulous service. This time ordered replacement tiles - arrived super fast even with just UPS ground and were perfectly as described and pictured on the website. Previously ordered more complicated equipment, including a pool heater for our home pool. Staff were super knowledgeable and helped us sort out exactly what we needed. We have installed, works beautifully and we have been swimming in our backyard pool while all the pools around have been closed!
maegenf
April 29th, 2020
I bought some replacement parts for my Jandy pool equipment. The cord for my FusionSoft system was $50-$60 at every other online pool store I searched. I eventually happened upon Pool Supply Unlimited and they had the OEM cord I needed for $25!! Great prices, fast shipping, helpful chat option on their website to get answers instantly. Great experience. I will shop with them again!
cg493
May 2nd, 2020
I made my order about the time all U.S. states were starting their self quarantine, so it took about 3 weeks to be delivered by UPS, but a rep from Pool Supply Unlimited explained it would take a little longer. Once my sauna arrived it took me and two others about 11/2 hours to put together, the instructions were a little hard to understand but the youtube videos were a great help. My new sauna works great, Loving IT!
paulp766
May 15th, 2020
Great service highly recommended Answered every time I called people were very nice product shipped promptly I would definitely use them again for all my pool needs
jamesw2088
April 29th, 2020
This was a great deal for my new Salt Generator. The customer service even called me to ensure that I had the correct version of the computer program so that the new salt generator was compatible. They could have easily just sent the one I ordered but took the extra time to call and make sure that I was getting the right product for my system. This is obviously a great company with great people! I received the generator in the prescribed time even based on the current restrictions. Very happy I found Pool Supply Unlimited,
douglasj106
April 29th, 2020
I got exactly what I ordered very quickly. They took extra care: called to confirm my delivery address, which was different from the billing address. No complaints so far,
kimu36
April 22nd, 2020
I ordered a pool rail and grab bars for a pool remodel over the phone, and the sales person was super friendly and helpful. When my order arrived, one part was damaged so I refused delivery, and called customer service. I again got great customer service on my return and re-order. The new part came quickly and better packaged than the first one. If and when I need more items, I will definitely go to this supplier. Can't post photos as they're not installed yet.
theodorew45
May 12th, 2020
jackib16
April 22nd, 2020
I called during the pandemic and hung up when I got no answer. An hour later I got a call back from the manager! He answered all my questions about a Raypak above ground pool/spa heater. They had the best price I could find online so I placed the order then and there over the phone. It shipped the next day and was delivered 3 days later. Would definitely recommend them.
thomast666
April 23rd, 2020
Great customer service and fast freight delivery! Our new heater showed up so quick and in perfect shape.
barryw156
January 17th, 2020
I discussed the product I was planning on buying, and talked in depth about it with their customer service rep, who seemed to be more like someone running the business, because he was so knowledgeable and insightful and most of all, understanding of my concerns.

I've bought products from them before and both their prices and customer service are so outstanding, I don't really look elsewhere, even stopped looking on Amazon.
timd565
May 17th, 2020
I needed to order some replacement lights for my gunnite pool. Cindy Snyder was very helpful in answering all my questions. Hope the lights last a long time!
robertz304
May 18th, 2020
This pump works great. I had to make adjustments for it to be usable in our pool. I would have to do that with ANY pump though, other than the one from the manufacturer. But, those suck.

The dude at Pool Supply Unlimited was super kool and easy to work with. He truly is knowledgeable and made it easy for me to decide to purchase this pump. I tend to over think the details and because of this I take forever to make a final decision.
georges865
May 18th, 2020
The sales rep I worked with over the phone was great. Very patient, knowledgeable, and very helpful. Found the skimmer lid that fit. We even sent him photos of what we needed so he could be sure that he was offering the right part. Part shipped within a week when it was thought it would be several weeks. Certainly exceeded delivery expectations.
kevinb1148
March 29th, 2020
have been cleaning my pool with an old style $35-40 pole for 20 years. this one is so much better, longer, incredibly easy to adjust the length and can hand large weighted nets full of leave/tree buds easily in my 50,000 gallon pool. Wish i knew about this sooner!
michaels4136
April 25th, 2020
Ordered and received a new LED Underwater pool light. Competitive price, good quality equipment product and on time shipment and delivery. Exactly what I wanted and got! Thank You Pool Supply
yoann2
May 5th, 2020
I called with many questions, they were able to help me with every one of them. Product was great, as described and the shipping super fast. Thank you so much for everything.
kata40
May 15th, 2020
Great experience ordering pool cleaner online. Dolphin Nautilus Plus CC, good price and received pool caddy. Perfect for our pool needs.
ricknancye
April 10th, 2020
We purchased the Dolphin Nautilus CC+ vacuum and cart. IT WORKS GREAT!!! Cart was a bit difficult to assemble, but once done, an absolutely essential item. Cartridge filters are so easy to clean and re-insert. Thank you, Joe, once again, for your excellent recommendation.
markh1784
April 19th, 2020
These guys are solid in every respect. I appreciate the direct feedback, when I've asked sbout efficacy of products. Whenever I've ordered, I get delivery within a day or two. Prices are excellent. They have earned being the place I'll buy every time from now on.
garyb859
May 9th, 2020
I received my two ozone generators in a timely fashion. One didn't work out of the box. I called and was told you didn't handle warranty. I needed to call the manufacturer. Poor service!
bs313
January 4th, 2020
Courteous, patient, knowledgeable and dependable. Major order shipped on Monday from CA arrived on Thursday in TX. Possibly the most enjoyable internet experience ever!
gp120
May 4th, 2020
I am usually a little reluctant to purchase expensive items from the internet, but my transaction with Pools Unlimited went so smooth. It was great. Item arriver earlier than expected and in perfect condition.

They are a very legit company with great customer service that is very friendly and helpful

By Robert H.
See more answers (7)

Very easy and they are great at returning calls they were very friendly and helpful

By Robert H.
See more answers (5)

I was not able to find a better price anywhere, after you added the cost of shipping it was still less than any place I could find

By c G.