Review of Points2Shop

Alpharetta, GA 30022, United States
info@points2shop.com

janiced33
11/25/17

Wow, these are dreadful. I've had an email form them telling me i have bonus points.. er.. I haven't even signed up ! Go away, i will not be joining based upon these reviews.. scammers.

kansask
11/20/17

They always act racist with me because every time I say I'm white they turn me down and when I complete a 100 point survey they never give me the points!!!!!!!!!

lorid64
9/18/17

I have been a member of Points2Shop.com for almost five years and have earned a substantial amount of money. The surveys are thought provoking and the community is friendly, helpful, and good-humored. 10/10 would recommend!

Tip for consumers: If you aren't getting surveys, make sure all your profile questions are complete and that you have recently cleared your cookies!

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hi Lori,

Thank-you for your review and fantastic tips. It’s great to read about your positive experience with the Points2shop community. We hope you continue to visit us for many more years!

suzanap1
9/14/17

You will spend hours to complete surveys, they will show you that you have 0,10 $ if you are lucky and when you want to take your money they block your account and they ask for a copy of your Id .DON'T TRUST THIS SITE.

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hello Suzana,

I am sorry to read about the frustrations caused by our account verification processes. Accounts are blocked at the withdrawal stage as we have administrators manually check accounts before approving payments and orders. We ask users with account blocks to provide a copy of their ID so we can verify the information on their account is correct. If the information does not match up we can then update the account accordingly. I can assure you that the images you provide us are only reviewed by selected administrators and will permanently delete these once your account is verified.

If you can reply to your support ticket and verify your account we can remove the block on your account and you can withdraw your money.

ericw116
8/16/17

I have earned about $94 on this site and I have to say that my time spent making that was absolutely miserable the entire time I was doing the surveys and tasks. The surveys are long, boring, unfair, a waste of time, and a waste of an effort. They take about 20-60 mins to complete and you want to shoot yourself in the head if you do one that is an hour. The worst part of this is that you are not guaranteed to qualify for each survey, you have to fill out demographics and see if they match with the survey, but the surveys do not scan your demographics before you take them (which is complete bull $#*!), so you have to wait to go to the page that has the demographic question and if you are 1% or 99% done with the survey you can be DQ'ed at any time for any reason even ones that are not apparent. So you can be 60 mins into a survey and they can ask you a question at the very end if you don't match what they are looking for BAM, congrats bro you just wasted an hour of my life with no compensation whatsoever. In my experience, you gain less than $1.00 an hour. It's just completely a waste of your time, it's not a scam but god damn is it hard to make a messly 0.50 cents.

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hello Eric,

I am sorry to read about your frustrating survey completion experiences. Unfortunately, we do not have control over the amount our clients are willing to pay for surveys, the topic of the surveys or the length of time it takes to complete them. We merely facilitate completion of these surveys by directing users such as yourself to the surveys. So, a client will create their survey, let us know the payment and we then forward users on to complete these surveys.

I understand that disqualification is extremely frustrating and we do our best to match users with the surveys they are most likely complete. One of the ways we do this is by asking users to fill out detailed demographic profilers, this enables to us to narrow down the surveys shown to you. For example, if you state in your profilers that you do not play video games you will not receive surveys about your video game behaviours. Additionally, we present users with the surveys they are most likely to qualify for as opposed to the highest paid.

Disqualification once you are within a survey is definitely annoying, especially when it is at the end as you have described. This tends to be when the demographic profilers have been placed at the end of the survey instead of at the start. As I previously mentioned this is something we have no control over. However, our system automatically detects when late disqualification occurs and de-prioritises these surveys. We usually have about 2000 surveys running at any point and the majority of these surveys are only active for a few hours to a few days. This means that we all too often find out about surveys which are not set up correctly after our users have these bad experiences. When surveys like this are identified then we will no longer allow users to go into the survey.

Unfortunately, unless a survey has been completed then we cannot pay you as we have not been paid ourselves. Whilst compensating disqualified users sounds reasonable, it is not financially feasible. However, I can reassure you that any data collected from disqualified users is discarded. This is because the market research clients we work with follow the regulations and standards set by ESOMAR. If you are interested in learning more about the regulations and standards that they follow then you can read more on ESOMAR’s website.

One of the ways you can improve your earnings from surveys is by installing our Chrome Extension. We pay a 20% bonus on internal surveys completed if the chrome extension is installed. This enables us to identify any issues that arise within a survey and improve the survey experience for users such as yourself.

I hope that this information helps you to understand the processes that affect survey payments and qualification. I hope that you will consider coming back in the future.

dongy5
8/8/17

Compared to the others who were banned before redooming, I joined them yesterday,installed their app,and so far only get 4 points, then be banned today for no reason!
I even have not done any surveys.
On other hand, maybe I should feel lucky.

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hello Dong Y,

Our system and/or admin team blocks users when an infraction of our terms and conditions have been detected. Did you send a support ticket to resolve these issues? The majority of account blocks are resolvable and as long as you have not broken any of our terms and conditions you will be fine. Even if you have, we understand mistakes happen and can give second chances.

If you are having trouble contacting our support team via support ticket then please email me at support@points2shop.com and I will do my best to assist you. Please include “Site Jabber” in the title and a copy of this review.

felixs28
7/31/17

I wanted to get a Macbook pro so when i go to reward gallery it says "Cannot connect to Amazon". On top of that, the surveys don't accept anyone. Stay away from this bull$#*! site!

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hello Felix,

I apologise for the inconvenience caused by the reward gallery failing to connect to amazon. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so could you please send a support ticket to our admin team so they can work with you to fix it. For future reference, if you ever experience a problem with the rewards gallery then you can place a manual order via support ticket. You can find instructions on how to do this in the forum, or if you ask in the shout box one of our site moderators will be happy to help.

Our surveys do accept many users, however disqualification from surveys is common. This is because surveys are often looking for specific people with specific demographic profilers. For example, if you are a 25 year old woman you would not qualify for a survey about cosmetics that is targeted towards women between the ages of 30 to 45. Or the target group could be gamers between 13 and 25 years that own an iPhone or Android device and like to play strategic games. Maybe you are a gamer between 13 and 25 with a mobile device but you like to play shooters. Then you’ll be disqualified from that survey. However, we will always show users the survey they have the most chance of qualifying for based on their profilers. For this reason, I would advise you to ensure that your demographic profilers are up to date and accurate, this will help us to match you with the best possible surveys.

I hope that you will give us a second chance and come back to earn your Macbook pro.

adamd77
7/6/17

It is a full scam. Avoid this site. I have reported them to the BBB. Do not waste your time. As soon as you try to order you get banned and you cannot access customer service.

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hello Adam,

We have millions of user accounts and are not able to check them all manually daily. Therefore, if a user is not automatically blocked by our system any issues are identified when they order, as staff manually review accounts before approving orders. The majority of blocks are resolvable if you co-operate with our support team.

daltonj6
7/5/17

This site was really nice over the years, until they decided to unfairly ban and restrict accounts for the pettiest things. Yes, I know some of those accounts were using fraudulent information, but most were legit users. Points2shop, as you know, is a site where you create an account and do surveys to get a currency called points, or if you want, cash. The way they do this is that they have the user do surveys from an advertiser, and in return for completing the survey, Points2shop would give the user a percent of the payment.

What you didn't know is that 99% of the time, surveys reject you even if you answer truthfully. The site is very vague on its rules and unfairly strict when it comes to them also. Its to the point of which only a few users (150 or so) make it to legend, which then they are practically a part of the actual company, and thus, will not be banned. Some of the issues are just plain unfair. An example of this is that you cannot log in at a public place, because it causes "issues" with the site or advertisers. Sadly, the ordering system is not good either, because it takes not hours, but days to process an order you put in.

Another issue with Points2shop is that it is unfriendly to new users. The staff may claim it easy to do survey's and such, but this simply is not the case. I have been a member for 4 years and now they started to restrict my account every time I try order something (Ordered 2 Magic The gathering cards and now my account is restricted, causing the orders to be denied, and suspiciously after I looked at the BBB complaints) . This site really is not up to par, and it seems like they play favorites.

If your looking to earn money from taking survey's, this site is not your answer. I wish I could say otherwise, because I have gotten 22 orders of items from them, but I cannot because of their recent behavior and all their "policy's".

One last thing before I finish this review. They have an app that you can download to your phone. But does it make any sense that you can only use the app at your house or the ip address you used to sign up at? What is the point if you cannot even use the app to view your profile or order stuff from another ip?

Update 7/6/17: I am now banned because of "multiple violations". I know I did nothing wrong, and I gave this same review on BBB (Better Business Bureau).

Tip for consumers: Be careful of what you do on there. And if you ever see a red banner at the top of your screen that starts with:

"Read this message carefully"

Then they have restricted your account, whether it is in violation, or not. If they even suspect you in the wrong, they restrict, and then possibly ban you. This also goes for legitimate reviews by users.

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hello Dalton,

We have already responded to your complaint on BBB, therefore we shall post the same response here as we did on the BBB website. After reviewing your account, I can see that in 2014 you were blocked for having multiple accounts. I can see that a block was put on your account on 07/05/2017. When you placed your last order these accounts were noticed and your account was flagged for further investigation. Having multiple accounts is a violation of our terms and conditions and so the admin who placed the block wanted to further investigate these multiple accounts. These other accounts were in addition to one's you had previously discussed in past tickets. Your account has now been unblocked and I have added a note to your account about the accounts from 2014. Therefore, assuming these accounts were created for the reasons you gave in your ticket responses you should experience no further issues related to them.

With millions of accounts we cannot check them all manually every day. One of the main reasons for manually checking an account is when a user requests a pay-out/withdrawal. A member of staff will then perform a thorough check of the account. Many issues found can be resolved with the user in a support ticket. This combination of manual checks and the large number of users we have placing orders every day means it can take days not hours for orders to be approved. We do aim to have all orders approved within 2 business days or less (excluding weekends and major holidays).

Our rules are very clearly laid out in the terms and conditions that all users agreed to upon signing up to the site. They are readily available for all users to read at any time. If you do feel there is a rule we are enforcing that has not been explicitly stated anywhere, then I would welcome your feedback. While we may appear strict in enforcing the rules we do this to ensure that we are sending honest and valid users on to complete surveys. By consistently providing surveys with such members we can in turn provide more surveys for members. When it comes to enforcing the rules, we treat all users the same, whether they are a legend member or a new member. While Legend members have been using the site for a long time, if they are breaking the rules and are dishonest in their survey practices then they will face the same consequences as a new member doing the same.

We do not allow users to log into their accounts from public locations due to security and fraud prevention measures. Furthermore, internet connections in public places tend to use proxy accounts more often than not, which can cause account issues for users. Additionally, you can use the app to earn away from your home. However, again for security and fraud prevention reasons you cannot order from the app. The Points2shop app is designed to allow users to be more mobile with their earning. We have a pinned topic in our Discussion forum which explains how and where you can access Points2shop. (https://www.points2shop.com/topic/269035/How--Where-to-Use-P2S/1)

To address your concerns on surveys, I can assure you that surveys will not reject users for giving truthful answers. Truthful answers are extremely valued and honesty from users is what the creators of surveys rely on. Surveys are looking for answers from specific demographic profiles on specific subjects and so they will disqualify users who do not meet their target profile. For example, a survey could have a target group of single mothers between 25-35, who buy a certain brand of diapers. You could be a mother between 25-35, but you do not buy this certain brand of diapers. You will then be disqualified from that survey. Likewise, if you were a mother who are not aged between 25-35, but does buy this certain brand of diapers you would also be disqualified. Any user who honestly answers questions will face this type of disqualification. However, there will always be more surveys to try and it is much better to answer honestly than try to guess the correct response or lie.

I hope that I have answered all your concerns about the site above. If you have any other questions or concerns about any of the above then please do not hesitate to ask. As stated earlier your account has been unblocked and I hope that you will return to points2shop to continue being an active member of our community.

shelbinators
7/3/17

There are better sites out there. P2S is ok until they feel like you've done something wrong and you can't cash out. They treat you like a 2 year old. You can come back but never do this again... Whatever. Oh and they are so worried about sites like this they have a secret board where they ask you to please counter sites like this.

Such as: We could probably do with some more reviews on the SiteJabber page: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.points2shop.com

Would certainly help.

And

There are always some people who write negative reviews or complaints about websites. This is no different for Points2shop. If you search on points2shop scam or points2shop complaints or similar search terms you will find disgruntled (ex) members with complaints about their account or points2shop in general. We can use your help here.

There are certain categories within these complaints:

Talking bad about points2shop on purpose
Some members purposely cheated on points2shop and will not be unblocked anymore. Some people are mad about that, even though its their own fault they got blocked and are now knowingly spreading lies about points2shop in the hope it will have some effect.

What can you do? You can add a reply or comment that what they say is not true, preferable with some kind of proof of the opposite or by explaining stuff.

Lack of information
- Some members violated our rules and got blocked, either permanently or temporary. They do not send in a ticket though and do not read their email/inbox messages. Therefor they never get to know the reason of their block and think Points2shop scammed them. If they send in a ticket they can either get the reason of their block (we can usually just tell them the rule they violated) and in a lot of cases they can even get a part of their account access back. They are not aware of this because they leave the website instantly when they see the block.

What can you do? You can add a reply or comment explaining their problem (if possible) and let them send in a ticket on the website for more insight in the situation and to see if they can get a part of their account access restored or at least understand why they were blocked.

Spreading rumors
- Some people just pass on rumors without checking out if they are true. Often they are not even a member or ex member.

What can you do? You can add a reply or comment telling the truth.

Some examples:
There are a few topics saying that you get blocked on points2shop once you gain too many points.

You obviously know this is not correct. The author of such a topic might really believe this though. The reason people think this is because we only check peoples profiles on fraud once they hit a certain trigger in our system, for example when they place an order. We can not check 3.5 million members every single day for fraud, so we need to check only on important moments. There would not be a single reason for Points2shop to block people who earn a lot of money. The more people earn the better it is for Points2shop. If we block them they can not earn anymore. Blocking high earning members would be a very stupid business decision and does not make sense at all.

What can you do? You can say this is not true, prove it by showing your prizes and show you earned a lot and are not blocked. But more importantly you can explain to them why it might look like that but why it is definitely not true and makes no sense for a website like Points2shop to do something like that.

There are a few topics that tell people not to join because they will be blocked eventually because Points2shop is too strict

They are right about a certain part, Points2shop is actually very strict. The other part is not true though. Members will not eventually get blocked. If they follow our rules they will never get blocked.

Points2shop is strict for a reason, not because we like to block members but to keep the quality for our advertisers as high as possible.
Points2shop gets paid by advertisers for people completing offers and surveys. Points2shop pays a part of that money to members in either points or cash.If we allow people to sign up with fake information for example the advertisers will have a database full of useless data and will blacklist our users from participating in their offers or surveys and won't pay Points2shop a penny. They might even stop working with points2shop at all. This results in less earning opportunities for all our members. The same is true for people with multiple accounts. Advertisers do not want to pay twice for the same member. And if this happens too often they just stop working with a website like points2shop and buy their advertisement elsewhere. Points2shop also has many exclusive offers competitors don't have because there are less fraudulent members. The reason Points2shop is still around and many other websites that started at the same time are not there anymore is because Points2shop is enforcing the rules. Members who stick to the rules have nothing to fear though and is definitely not a reason to refrain from signing up.

What can you do? You can explain to them why Points2shop has to be strict and why that makes Points2shop even better. Make sure that people know that if they follow the rules there is no single reason to fear that they would be blocked.

Why is this important?
Helping Points2shop by posting comments like this is not only very useful for the person who posted the complaint but also for new members who try to find out if points2shop is legit. You all know it is legit because you all got all your products you ordered, but those new visitors do not, and they need to know the truth as well:)

Yes they are telling people to lie for them.

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hello Shelbinator S.

As we have millions of user accounts we are not able to check them all manually daily. Therefore, issues tend to be identified when ordering as staff manually review accounts before approving orders. The majority of blocks are resolvable if you co-operate with our support team. We do give second chances and ask users refrain from repeating their mistake, as you have indicated in your review.

The “secret board” you mention is an additional part of our forum which opens to our most experienced members once they reach platinum+ level. This forum includes topics which are of concern to the most accomplished users of Points2Shop, for example our helper system, member moderation privileges and testing new site features. I am afraid I cannot see where in the topic you have posted our users were asked to lie on behalf of points2shop? We only ask users to comment and respond truthfully, we value honest feedback as it helps us to develop as a company.

sk541
4/6/17

I have earned over $200 and once I tried to claim a reward they banned me from the site without an explanation. I followed all their rules. Several request for an explanation and to unlock my account....no response. After over 9 months later, they email me and stated that I could not just watch videos to gain points. If I were to change my earning methods and diversify I would be allowed access again. All my previous earnings would be reduced to whatever they decide. I agreed to the new terms yet I have not been given access to the site again. It has been over two months and my account is still blocked.

Note: I have participate in numerous money making site and have never been banned....

So...in conclusion....Points2Shop IS A SCAM

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hello S.K.,

Based on the information you have provided in your review it appears that you were blocked for completing large amounts of the same offer. While it's okay to complete some of the offers multiple times (any offers that allow it), we need to make sure that members aren't always just completing that one offer on a continuous loop.

I sincerely apologise for the length of time our support team has taken to respond to your ticket, this is not our usual response time. If you are still blocked from our site can you please add a new reply to your ticket.

janvis1
1/17/17

When the time for my payment they stop my payment saying why r you watching same video. if watching same video is not allowed why do they did not tell this thing or prevent me to watch by a warning at first place so i won't have to spend time watching favorite videos again and again. However at the time of payment they told this thing and snatched my hard earned gift cards. I hate this site now and will never return. They got their money by my working but did not give me reward.

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hello Janvi,

While it's okay to complete some of the offers multiple times (any offers that allow it), we need to make sure that members aren't always just completing the same offer over and over again. Our terms and conditions do explain the prohibition of completing offers more than once. Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend the member’s account, resulting in forfeiture of all earnings for fraudulent behaviour such as completing the same offer multiple times. We are aware many of our users have been experiencing blocks related to inappropriate completion of video’s. We have taken steps to address this issue and have removed some of the walls commonly associated with these blocks.

In cases such as yours our support administrators will offer users a second chance. The money that is deducted from your account is not kept by Point2shop, it is returned to clients as we cannot expect for them to pay for invalid views on their videos. I hope that you will consider returning in the future, if you are still experiencing account issues then our support team will be happy to help you.

kaib12
1/1/17

I KEEP GETTING KICKED OFF, OR NOT A GOOD MATCH FOR ME BECAUSE OF MY ETHNICITY, YET, YOU HAVE A BLACK MALE PEDDLING THIS SITE ON YOUTUBE.IF YOU ARE NOT WHITE, AND FEMALE WITH TODDLER CHILDREN, YOU WONT MAKE MONEY ON THIS SITE.OR LIE ABOUT WHO YOU ARE, BECAUSE APPARENTLY THESE PEOPLE ARE RACIST, JUST DONT WANT TO BE CALLED RACISTS.I HAVE BEEN TURNED DOWN FOR THIRTY SURVEYS THE LAST TWO HOURS, MOSTLY AFTER I SAID MY ETHNICITY. WHY IS THAT SO DAM IMPOTRTANT, THAT YOU HAVE TO STATE YOUR ETHNICITY EVERY DAM TIME???

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hi Kai,

Points2shop values opinions from all users. Market research companies create their surveys to target individuals with specific demographic profiles for their research. Ethnicity is one factor out of many that researchers consider when conducting their research.

It is very important to market researchers that the people they are collecting opinions from are representative for the country they are doing research in. They typically want the same percentage of Caucasians and females as there are in in your country. If our users have already filled all quota's for other races and ethnicity you would only qualify for this study being white. Typically, however, you will find that the quota's for white females are closed first due to a higher percentage of this group doing surveys.

If you were disqualified then it is most likely that you did not meet their target profile or they have collected all the answers they need. It is important to ensure that you have all of your profilers filled out accurately. You can access these by going to the “account” tab.

I hope you will reconsider and come back to Points2shop in the future.

chelseaw23
12/31/16

I am a member of many survey sites for about seven months and this is the only one I regret joining. I rarely used it, because it payed so little compared to the other sites that I belong to. Also, they had a large number of technical problems that prevented being able to access many of the surveys. I regularly got e-mails from Points2Shop saying they missed me because it had been so long since I had logged in.

Then, like other people, I recently got blocked for supposedly having multiple accounts. I have been going back and forth with customer services and they give me no explanation on why they are accusing me of this, even though I have made it clear than I am baffled. Now, they are demanding I send them a copy of my driver's license and a bill to prove my identity. This seems very suspicious, especially since I have been given no explanation for why I am being falsely accused. I have followed all the terms and conditions. Also, all the survey sites I belong to partner with the same set of companies, so why does Points2Shop pay so much less than the other companies?

Now that I have done some reading online, I see that they block people's accounts like this on a regular basis. Also, I have now seen that they have an F with the Better Business Bureau: https://www.bbb.org/atlanta/business-reviews/market-research-and-analysis/points2shop-in-alpharetta-ga-27472673. I am done with this site. Luckily, I had only earned about $10 worth of points.

Here's the other survey sites I belong to. They seem legit; I have received payments from almost all of them, some multiple times. They have A grades with the BBB, also (with the exception of Valued Opinions, which I couldn't find BBB info on). Just be careful, because some of these sites advertise other survey sites.

opinionoutpost.com
harrispollonline.com
valuedopinions.com
vindale.com
inboxdollars.com

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hi Chelsea,

If you were blocked for multiple accounts then your account was most likely identified as having some sort of association with another account. We ask for users to verify their ID so we can confirm the information provided on your account is correct. In the case of multiple accounts this is especially important as it is common for fraudulent users to create multiple accounts with different identities to cheat the system. Please note, I am not accusing yourself of such practices, I am merely explaining why we are so vigilant when it comes to verifying our users identities.

I am also sorry that you are frustrated by the amounts our surveys pay. I understand that the amounts offered for some surveys can sometimes be less than desired. However, we do not have control over the amount our clients are willing to pay for surveys. When it comes to surveys we put our users first and one of the ways we do that is by presenting users with the surveys they have the most chance of qualifying for. For example, if there is a 50 cent survey that has an 80% chance of qualification and a 75 cent survey that has a 30% chance of qualification we will show the 50 cent survey first. It is also important to ensure your profilers are always up to date and accurate as we use them to help match users to surveys.

We have also created an extension for chrome which enables users to earn an extra 20% on top of all internal surveys they complete. This extension not only enables users to increase their earning potential, but acts as a tool so we can diagnose problems with studies and report these issues back to our clients. This enables us to remove or fix problematic studies to improve your survey experiences.

If you can respond to the support ticket to verify your ID and discuss your account then we can unblock your account.

salinar
9/5/16

I just got my account unblocked after they said I was not doing surveys well. No clear explanations of what I did wrong. So I decided to not do surveys anymore and only watch videos on the tablet through their app.. Somehow my account got blocked again, since I can no longer view reward gallery once again. They don't give you a message on why your account got blocked. Well all I can say. I received two dvd movies, and $5 into a tablet. I don't want to deal with support again(Last ticket said to not do the same stuff again, that sounds negative, and it removed my hope to get it unblocked again). So the $13 I have made and my athletic shoe dream is out of the picture.

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hello Salina,

Accounts which consistently fail quality control measures on surveys will be blocked so we can speak with the user about their behaviour within surveys. We need to ensure users understand the importance of taking surveys seriously and providing good quality answers. We do understand that some users will make mistakes and therefore give second chances, such as in your case.

If your account is still blocked then I would encourage you to return to Points2shop and open a support ticket. Our support administrators will work with you to resolve the issues on your account so you can earn your athletic shoes and $13.

anjaw2
7/4/16

This site was a great if slow way to earn points towards neat things and Amazon gift cards when I started. I really liked the peer helper who guided you and answered your questions in plain language until you made your first purchase/withdrawal. But this site has so many rules that are hard to find and security is glitchy. Supposedly someone accessed my account and changed my profile so I'm lying? They changed my race to black yet my profile picture clearly shows I'm not, come on!!!! I can't even use the large amounts amount of points I have left because after almost 3 weeks this is still not resolved. Maybe like some People said you hit a wall and they don't want to pay, I hope not because that's just wrong. Also the tier system where you move up relies heavily on referrals so if you're not pushy don't expect to go beyond gold. Get in and get out and cash out frequently is my advice if you do this.

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hello Anja,

I am glad to hear that you found our site a good way to earn and liked our helper system. However, I am sorry to hear about your problems resolving your account issues. We do not block accounts to avoid paying users, this does not make sense for us to do as business. As a website which relies on users completing surveys and offers we want our users to be continue completing these. If we were to deliberately block valid users we would essentially be blocking our own income as a business. We want to pay out to our users so they know our site is valid and they keep returning to complete more surveys. I would encourage you to return to Points2shop and reply to your support ticket. Our support team will help you fix your account issues so you can continue to use your account.

The rules of our site can be found in our terms and conditions which is easily accessible by scrolling to the bottom of the page. We do also have additional rules for our shout box which can be found in the discussion forum, or a moderator can easily provide you with a link to them upon request. Our honour level system does require users to refer new members to the site to reach the higher honour levels. This is because the higher honour levels reflect the time and commitment a user has given to the points2shop community.

I do hope that you will return to Points2shop to resolve your account issues. We would very much like to welcome you back to our community.

philippas1
6/2/16

ive been a member for over a year i dont go on the site very often but have cashed out 2 £5 amazon vouchers . They then send surveys and on 2 occassions i have been blocked from accessing them i got them unlocked to then find my account blocked surprise surprise im not far off being due another payment they are now trying to say i have violated the terms and conditions by having multiple accounts and i need to verify my identity with the us address i signed up with unfortunately i have never signed up with a us address as i am from the uk then i am expected to provide photo id and a bill with my address and prove im over 18 they are trying to say i accessed my account from another location far away from my ip address ive asked them to provide me with the emails and details of all of these so called multiple accounts i have but ive had no reply on that one will not be bothering no more with that site

sarak44
5/21/16

I love it 10%10

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hello Sara,

It’s fantastic to hear that you love Points2shop! We hope you continue visiting us in the future to earn some great rewards.

simonb69
1/5/16

id been on p2s for 3 years ive had my account blocked twice first time they asked for id so i asked for proof that i had multiple accounts they sent me the email addresses.
this time i asked again as they saying i have multiple accounts but they aint giving me the addresses they keep saying send in your id to open account again im refusing as cant be arsed with it anymore and asked them to close account but they saying they dont want to do that because ive been good for them dont waste your time joining up with them

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hello Simon,

If you were blocked for multiple accounts this means that your account was associated with other accounts on our system. If you can respond to your support ticket with the information provided then we can resolve your account issues so you can continue using your account.

tamekay
1/4/16

I'm closing my account as soon I get the 3DS game I want. Apparently they denied my order for some odd reason claiming I broke some rules. My points for the the 3DS game is accurate.

Response from Janna D., Points2Shop Representative
Hello Tameka,

I am very sorry to hear you wish to close your account with us. If your order was denied it was due to breaking our terms and conditions then you will need to communicate with our support administrators via a support ticket. They help you to resolve these issues so you can redeem your points for your 3DS game.

I would strongly urge you to consider keeping your account open once you redeem your 3DS game. Why settle for one 3DS game when you can have two?!

chrisc215
1/2/16

This one might be for you. Be careful of ban happy sites with a "chat" feature or "too good to be true" feel to them. Chances are they will come with a catch and/or not even work in the end. Do not recommend this site due rather questionable business practices and a bizarre point system. Also, they seem to accuse you of things you didn't do and kick you off at the drop of a hat with no warning. Don't waste your time.

tinag40
12/17/15

I was using points to shop for over 3 years and had not had any problems until last Sept.I placed an order on the site as I always do, and then I recieved the block on my account.I contacted them about this, and was told I was blocked because my phone had"roaming" on it, and that is not allowed.I argued about this, as my phone is not roaming, nor is it AT&T service.I was told smartphones were not allowed on the site.I agreed to use my laptop to access the site, and solve the problem.They unblocked the site, and then I went on for a while and earned more money.I later went to cash out only to find my account again blocked.This time it was a "proxy" being used on my laptop.I again requested the block be removed from my account, and again it was removed.I placed an order through my friends smartphone, and was again blocked.This time, orders cant be placed through a phone, only the laptop that they wont accept.So this time I borrowed a tablet from a friend with a totally different connection, installed the mobile app, and requested the block be removed.I asked them if this time everything was ok, and the block removed, and it was ok to order.They gave me the go ahead, only for me to get blocked again.This time it was the roaming again and some nonsense about the type of connection.The summary is that this site is a scam.They will do and say anything to not pay you and make you look like you are at fault.If a true scam artist was looking to rip off, it would be for more than the cheap crap they offer on that site.They flatter themselves into thinking theyre something special.Their "rules are ridiculous, and at some point you will violate them.Dont waste your time and get a migraine from this site as I have.I lost $21.45 from this site, and a lot of time.

jaleinl
12/10/15

So far I have made about $30 completing surveys after being active for nearly 3 weeks on Points2shop, which is a good way (in my opinion) to make some fast cash. I was really surprised when I started using Points2shop and still looking forward to make money from the site. I had no problems with Points2shop up until my request for cash withdrawal was denied for no specified reason, but this doesn't change how I feel about the site overall.

mj118
12/2/15

. After completing surveys and getting finalized on surveys, P2S stops my request for payment of the surveys. What a joke, not professional at all. Will tell all friends about this website on FB.

lisad122
11/15/15

On top of being accused of FRAUD. I spent countless days doing surveys to get my Children Games ordered it and they stopped the order now my kids dont get the Games. If anybody wants points I will give them away seriously I am done with that Site.

In my experience their actual response times are much longer than they say. It took them three months to give me an answer that even they said was wrong, but still refused to fix the problem. If you are patient and respectful you may get the problem resolved, but maybe not. They are neither competent nor honest, and they have a BBB rating of F, the lowest possible.

By George J.

I actually had a problem with this site they asked for my photo Id and stuff like that. Do not give them anything they are Crooks.I used the site for months getting points and than i go to login and it says Your account is inactive. Unfortunately all these good reviews are paid by points2shop to sound good.

By A T.

Hello, You can redeem your points from the following page, https://www.points2shop.com/amazon All products are ordered from Amazon and Amazon merchants so the products will be shipped by them. Alternatively you can order a cheap reward with your 250 Points which is shipped from P2S Office if you are a US member. https://www.points2shop.com/amazon/category?category=p2s_cheap_rewards Kind Regards,

By Andrew M.
Questions? Get answers from the Points2Shop staff and other customers.

Points2Shop?