Plumbworld.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 3766 111
customerservices@plumbworld.co.uk

grahamw75
9/20/19

I ordered an Aqualisa shower for our spare room. Plumbworld offered the most competitive price and provided delivery within a few days. Will certainly look at them again for future purchases.
Haven't yet installed the shower so cannot comment on the product itself

robertd825
9/20/19

Excellent great service very quick delivery great Communication excellent product will use again and Highly recommended

markg810
9/20/19

Really went above and beyond my expectations. Had the best price and delivery to Northern Ireland was not only free, but the order arrived the next day! If only more companies operate like this!!!

lisab950
9/20/19

Wide range of products at excellent prices. The website is very informative and easy to use. Delivery was very quick.

lukec97
9/20/19

I've used Plumbworld twice now. Cheapest I could find and really quick delivery. Good range on website too.

mikeg721
9/20/19

Bought an Aqualisa shower. It was exactly as described , Plumbworld were the cheapest and they delivered very quickly .What more could you ask for?

anav74
9/20/19

Bought a couple of bathroom units, look great and were definitely for a grest price. Will definitely use Plumbworld again.

peterc478
9/19/19

I purchased an Aqualisa show unit, it took a week to dispatch even though I was told it was in stock. During that week the price was reduced considerably on their website. I ask for a refund of the difference. I was told that the only way I could get a refund was to return the goods myself and at my cost, and then repurchase at the new lower price. I also informed them a part was missing and was told this would be sent on and I would be informed. Fortunately I discovered the missing part the following day and i was going to inform them when they contacted me. Still have not heard from them. I judge a company by how they deal with a problem. Not issuing a refund when they admit I am due one (return & re-purchase) As to the missing part nobody has come back to me. This is not a caring company.

marcg110
9/19/19

I ordered a saniflo replacement which was easy to find and the price comparison feature was very helpful. Unfortunately I decided to return as the holes in the unit were not in the same place as my original. The return was dealt with extremely quickly which was great and the actual correct unit I ordered again was delivered next day.

philc131
9/19/19

my 'insinkerator' hot water tap failed on me after almost 6 years of use (not bad really), I found a replacement boiler at plumbworld.co.uk at a price better than any other supplier and it was delivered to my house 2 days after ordering. I ordered at around 10pm one evening and it arrived 36 hours later! Excellent choice, price and service.

are2
9/18/19

Good choice, good products , good staff. Returns work OK but as its heavy stuff in large boxes takes a bit of organising and isn't cheap to do if insuring expensive stuff.

saranjits2
9/18/19

Firstly they had a wide range of products. Secondly, they were the best price available. Thirdly, shipping was quick and the whole transaction was seamless. I will be using these lot again

fabrizios2
9/18/19

Continuerò a fare acquisti con voi! Nonostante la distanza ho trovato un servizio competente e professionale.

davidw1651
9/18/19

Bought a Saniflo macerator to replace old model with broken motor. Exact same model so no plumbing alterations required. Plumbworld low price persuaded me that this was a no brainer as cheaper alternatives would have been a step into the unknown.
Very pleased with price and speed of delivery.

carolb806
9/18/19

I order two products online, which the online service was extremely easy to navigate. The products arrived the following day extremely well packed with all the parts needed and the instructions were also very easy to understand. The communication throughout was excellent and the courier service that was used was of a high standard and again the communication was excellent. Will definitely use again and have recommended to friends who are also happy .

billm664
9/17/19

No problems with the on-line order service. And I returned the item purely because I had ordered the incorrect one - no issues with this process either - prompt action to refund my money.

felimm
9/17/19

Found what I needed, delivered when I wanted and at a price I loved.
Nothing to complain about as far as I am concerned

charliec120
9/17/19

I've had items on back order and damaged (in transit) goods the customer service department have been very very good and helpful.

grahamw74
9/16/19

I am very happy with my goods from you and the quality .Also quick delivery thanks.I have had goods from you before and never disappointed.

samanthaw138
9/16/19

Best for prices and no hassle delivery. I would really rate this company. Bought several items and was very pleased with all of them.

darrenm99
9/16/19

Brilliant to deal with, good prompt delivery and outstanding value for money. I would recommend to anyone requiring a bathroom suite.

janets521
9/16/19

Very quick delivery and easy to find what you require excellent web site very good quality use them a lot

maureenh116
9/16/19

Good quality for the price paid, good service , customer was very happy their sink good packaging well happy with being informed from onset of ordering to delivery

vivc3
9/16/19

A few things where damaged in transit . The customer service was excellent and Laura sorted everything out quickly and efficiently .i will be returning when need be to Victoria plum . Thanks Laura

gavinh47
9/16/19

I ordered a mirror and it was delivered promptly and was well packaged. The communication about my order was very good.

Best price for the item, also no extra charges for delivery to Northern Ireland

By Mark G.

Legit business with very speedy delivery and keen prices

By Mark G.

Phoned of a Saturday had to hold on for approx 10- 15 minutes But when got through they your very helpful & problem sorted without any fuss.

By Thomas H.
Questions? Get answers from the Plumbworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

Plumbworld.co.uk?