Plumbworld UK

Plumbworld UK has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 3,342 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Plumbworld UK most frequently mention good quality, customer service and fast delivery. Plumbworld UK ranks 1st among Plumbing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 99.1%

• It's a pleasure to find such a supplier in these days of average to sometimes non existent customer service!
  • Great prices, good quality products.the service I received was first class.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Plumbworld UK?

“Good choice of products at great prices”

Anna J.
1/30/20

We needed a tap for our newly renovated utility room, so I shopped around... checked with all well known retailers and less known online businesses, but plumbworld had the best choice of taps at unbeatable prices when compared to the rest. Reviews were very helpful in picking what we need. Delivery charges were very reasonable, ordering very easy and delivery was made on time. My husband was able to install the tap without any problems and it works great. We're very happy with our purchase!

“Shockingly poor”

Dave C.
2/2/20

Completely incapable of getting any order right and a woeful customer service department. Sales calls are answered almost straightaway, customer services is half hour plus. If you have a problem, select the sales option and go straight for a manager, or just waste your time. If you wait long enough for customer services, they won't actually do anything. Absolutely incompetent.

Reviews (3,342)

customer service (260) quality products (87) delivery service (46) bathroom suite (49) vanity unit (45)
margaretd829
August 18th, 2021
Verified purchase

Fantastic service from the time of ordering right through to delivery, I have never had such detailed tracking updates. Customer service is second to none, they answear any questions in a friendly, knowledgeable manner, nothing is a problem to them. Very impressed with this company. I actually dreamt that i had ordered the wrong bath, I phoned them and was told not to worry, they checked immediately and put my mind at rest, the person was so friendly and helpful.

Tip for consumers:
Do not hesitate to contact Plumbworld regarding any query’s that you may have regarding your purchase or like me who forgot to order fittings I phoned them they checked my order and told me the correct items that were needed and order placed on phone.Great company to deal with.
Delivery is made on a pallet so make sure you have someone who can lift and put the items in the house for you.

Products used:
Bathroom suite,mirror,taps,shower and fittings

aslamd1
September 1st, 2020

Brilliant service, brilliant product where others could not match product, price, communication or service provided. Looks brilliant in my average/small bathroom where other half really wanted a corner bath but all others were just too big or could not supply blaming pandemic and all other forms of excuses. Still need to do finishing touches as you can see in pic!
Really pleased overall.
Thankyou Plumbworld

vanessas423
June 30th, 2020

Delighted with our purchase, arrived after just a few days. Well packaged. A little thicker, heavier and much better quality than our previous bath panel that only last a few years and degraded very quickly with the moisture. This new panel looks fantastic with our Kaldwei bath. We have been looking for several months. We needed a bathroom fitter to cut to size, using the right tools but the end result is simply beautiful

julieb1137
February 22nd, 2020

Love this radiator cover. It's well made and comes with one solid piece of wood for the top shelf. So many others are two pieces. The fretting is also made of a better quality and fully painted. The only down side was the locking studs that came with it are made of a plastic material, two of which snapped. I purchased metal ones to replace them all. Apart from that I would still highly recommend this cover. It looks lovely.

michaelj1265
September 11th, 2020

I wanted a very specific sized cabinet to fit in a very small alcove. I tried all the usual places with no luck. I then explored Plumbworlds range of bathroom cabinets and found countless designs that fitted the bill exactly. I now have a free standing gloss white cupboard that almost exactly matches the other furniture in my hallway thanks to PlumbWorlds extensive range.

Foot note. Review asks for photograph then displays it horizontally Hmmmm

bertramd9
June 5th, 2020

I had been on-line and got a similar item on E-bay. However, having the original part still, i could see what was offered was not quite genuine. Turned to the web and the best price was from Plumbworld. Easy to order, clear description about the products, secure payment and tracked free delivery. Yes it cost me £10 more but it was genuine! Certainly recommend them.

alecs63
November 2nd, 2020

I needed a replacement basin to replace one that had cracked. I measured it carefully, checked online via Google to see if I could find the same. Found several. However, Plumbworld's offer seemed to be the best offer given that there was no shipping cost. Item took a bit over a week to arrive but was fine with me given that I was not paying fo shipping. Fitted perfectly so I am happy.

mariew246
October 4th, 2020

Really pleased with the quality, style & price of my new kitchen mixer taps. Paid over the odds at B&Q previously & it fell apart within a year & constantly dripped but I'd lost receipts so forced to buy a replacement.
Luckily I discovered Plumbworld online & was really pleased with my order. I think the dogs were also chuffed to bits too because they don't have to listen to a dripping tap anymore every night!

mikef879
May 25th, 2020

Poor correspondence, as not told items delayed, which seamed to be out of stock. Order split so plumber had to come back, and over a week wait. Not good at all.

edwardp233
February 25th, 2020

I was kitting out a house, and bought 3 shower enclosures, 3 wash basins and sinks, 3 WC's, and a number of smaller items.
Everything arrived on time with an excellent delivery company. Salvatori and Son Couriers.
Everything was tip top.
I had a tiny issue with one tap and Abigail in customer services dealt with it swiftly and capably.
I would definitely use this company again, and recommend them.

davec419
February 2nd, 2020

shankern
August 11th, 2020

Selecting the items from the online pages is very easy. You know beforehand if an item is from ready stock or if there is a delay for restocking. In the latter case, I know how long I have to wait. Free delivery on some items is brilliant. The packaging is excellent and the items arrive at their pristine condition. Inclusion of everything you need to complete the job means you feel confident of Plumbworld's customer service (for example, the flexible tail pipes for repla cement taps).

shivl
February 25th, 2020

Wow, products for the price compared to the high street. Got all the stuff from here for my ensuite & main bathroom. Finally, I got both bathrooms completed last week, it looks nice & posh. Value for money & delivery was perfect, I was kept regularly updated on the delivery status. You can't go wrong!

Only watch out: There are no brand names on the products.

colinh137
August 4th, 2020

The shower enclosure I purchased was delivered on time and by a customer focused courier. A real pleasure from easy online order to actual delivery. The product is as described, with all the instructions included(besides them being also available for download from the site) the 8 mm glass really has a feel of quality about it and is certainly worth the little additional cost, as the doors Glide rather than slide.

jos243
September 13th, 2020

We ordered a sink unit with counter top sink, waterfall tap and drawers in high gloss. We also ordered a comfort height toilet and a mirror. Beautiful quality products for such a great price. Very well packaged and best of all, the drawer unit was fully assembled. Very quick delivery too. We had a minor issue with the toilet base but it was replaced without fuss, within 2 days. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend

roberts2710
January 25th, 2020

Fairly easy to deal with and some great looking products with good prices, but be sure to check the dimensions before ordering the first tap was far to tall for for the sink but the height was difficult to to find and they charge you for sending it back with no help as to who to use or advice on prices for returning, good customer service is essential when purchasing on line and theirs needs shaking up, probably wont buy from them again just because of that

giuliad6
October 18th, 2020

I bought a kitchen tap. Very good quality product for an unbeatable price! Packed very nicely, it arrived quickly and with the correct hoses for installation (I did investigate before, that they were correct). Easy to install even for a beginner by following the instructions. Minor negative point, the instructions could have been printed out a little bigger as they were tiny. Other than this, super pleased of this product. Looks great and works great. Highly recommend!

andyc247
February 25th, 2020

Poor customer service, had to return an item that could have changed before being dispatched, waste of everyone's time and money

sandrah896
July 21st, 2020

I did a lot of searching on the internet comparing prices of kitchen sinks and taps. Plumbworld had both items that I was looking for with very competitive prices. I was very happy with their communication' they kept me informed through every step of the process, sent me text messages about my delivery and tracking details. Both items were well packaged. I would definitely order from them again in the future.

glenf38
February 17th, 2020

I've purchased 4 taps and 3 extractor fans from Plumbworld plus a basin and toilet vanity unit. All of the porcelain, units, and taps looked like they should have cost a lot more than they did and the extractor fans were the cheapest price for high-level vent-axia fans that I could find on the internet.
All arrived when promised, well protected and undamaged. I've never had to deal with their customer service team on around 8 orders which is good in itself.

adrianj67
July 19th, 2020

Plumbworld has the best prices by far and sells high quality products from manufacturers I trust. Delivery times are excellent and free. I have recommended the Plumbworld site to friends after letting them know my existing 12 year old shower pump motor burned out in the early hours of the morning after getting in from a call out. I ordered a new pump at 02:30 Monday morning on their easy to use site and the pump was delivered at 10:30 on Wednesday morning.

lydiae25
May 25th, 2020

My purchase was slightly damaged but after speaking to Customer Services, the problem was rectified & a new item was sent within 2 days. I was a little worried as had disposed of the original packaging & the item was quite large, but Liam who I spoke to was fantastic & eased my concern immediately. I did my research before using Plumbworld & will now personally highly recommend them myself.

shirleyb424
June 29th, 2020

Cannot recommend them highly enough great service. Great communication with delivery driver. Waited for us to check our sink was ok. If you want a good product and great service use PLUMBWORLD. I have also put a review on Trustpilot

nickl332
November 8th, 2020

Used Plumbworld a couple of times before, so ordered a combined toilet / sink. Arrived on time, fitted it but found the inlet valve did not shut off fully. Contacted Plumbworld by email, got quick response and replacement part was sent by return of post - worked perfectly!
Brilliant customer service and, as usual, great product at good price! Would definitely recommend.

mattc460
September 11th, 2020

Really great radiator, came within 3 days with free delivery. Item had some small damage so contacted for a replacement and they sent a new one out immediately, no questions asked. Great service.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service