Plumbworld.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 3766 111
customerservices@plumbworld.co.uk

gm371
1/25/20
Good and efficient company with reasonble prices and prompt delivery. I have always looked at their website before ordering any supplies and will continue to do so.
marcell25
1/25/20
Got exactly what I asked for & quickly, for half the price of my local supplier. I would recommend Plumbworld.
andreaw203
1/25/20
I bought a high gloss unit and basin. The product was very well packaged and delivered with care. I was kept informex of delivery. It came with all good quality fittings and was easy to install.
stuh8
1/25/20
Plumbworld. Easy to order, fast delivery, great value for money. What more could you ask for ?
I ordered a Triton Shower unit. Plumbworld beat anyone else's prices hands down. Delivered in superfast time with no fuss. Fantastic service. Will defo use again.
janetw338
1/24/20
Great quality radiator cover, very easy to construct all pieces numbered to make so easy to assemble.
The finished product looked amazing.
russells224
1/24/20
Good purchase maybe should of give 5 stars taller than expected wanted shorter version but there was a sizing which I missed
peters938
1/24/20
Bought on ebay which was cheaper than web site, salesman stated iot was the same item, however found it only had one wooden shelf, not the two glass shelves I expected.
joannep137
1/24/20
Thanks for the speedy service and quality goods they are just what I ordered totally recommend, good price !!
williamw1142
1/24/20
Excellent service, good communications, delivery and quality products. I would recommend and use this company again.
stephenm831
1/24/20
No problems with the buying process and quick dispatch to here in Northern Ireland. But I just wish I could write a short review instead of a mandatory 100 characters.
margaretb525
1/24/20
very prompt delivery and helpful after sale service I would recommend Plumbworld.co.uk to anyone and I will use them again in the future
philipp170
1/24/20
Good price of top quality product with swift delivery included in price..............................
kith18
1/24/20
Agree with others - Packaging was bombproof. The product is well finished & of good quality at a very good price.
I have since gone on and bought further products from them for my rental property and can't fault them nor their price (although check their ebay store as sometimes this is cheaper than their website)
conniew185
1/24/20
This was the easiest website to use. It had exactly what I needed a the best price. Used my top cashback app so I earned cashback aswell. Arrived next day...what more can you ask for.
ks815
1/22/20
I've ordered various items for a bathroom refurbishment, all have arrived promptly and were excellent value for money.
sheilag138
1/20/20
New toilet purchased from Plumbworld. Good range of designs for all budgets. My plumber approved my choice before I ordered it. Speedy service with specified delivery slot of very well packaged items. The courier even offered to carry the packages upstairs for us.
We have previously purchased 2 shower screens from Plumbworld, both are excellent quality and very stylish.
malcolmt29
1/20/20
I initially ordered the wrong part number. I returned it to Plumbworld, who gave me credit immediately, and shipped me the correct one the very next day.
abbash4
1/20/20
great price and superb after sales service. Realised we'd ordered the wrong item. Plumbworl exchanged the item no questions asked.
johns5655
1/20/20
Sanitary ware and shower products although not yet installed appear to be of very pgood quality. Sadly the quality of the Vanity Unit lets the whole thing down. I also do not understand why prices between ebay and direct sales are so different, it makes no sense
qaisarj
Cheap Prices
Efficient Service
Arrived on time
Kept up to date on delivery
Cheapest on the net
Packaged well
junem201
1/20/20
The shower tray and enclosure were exactly what I wanted, and they came when they said they would so I am very happy.
stephenc512
1/20/20
Good efficient service at a fairly reasonable price. Nice and quick delivery. Best price found here so thought I would order my shower here and pleased I did.
nicolac61
1/20/20
Great value for money, however I arranged for a delivery day, and took a day off work waited in all day and my delivery arrived the day after, very annoying ! It came with only one driver and the shower stated it was heavy and needed a two man lift , me and the driver struggled to get the shower into my home . Saying all that the delivery was complete and great value for money.
garyb728
1/20/20
Great website showcasing a very wide product range of great quality products and very keenly priced, packaging and delivery first rate, I will definitely recommend and I will definitely be a repeat Customer.
elwyne
1/20/20
Excellent & outstanding service - what more can I say, Plumbworld are a great example to all others when it comes to customer service etc

I have used them i9n the past and had good service

By Frank C.

I have completed my purchase with Plumbworld. I used to live nearby although a couple of years ago so had seen their premises. Things can always quickly change with businesses BUT I have absolutely no reason to think they are a scam company. In my experience a legit company.

By John S.

I messaged via ebay, fairly prompt replies, after i rejected the partial refund offered they sent a new replacement. So find no fault with this system.

By John S.
Questions? Get answers from the Plumbworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

Plumbworld.co.uk?