Plumbworld.co.uk

Plumbworld.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from 2,259 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Plumbworld.co.uk also ranks 1st among Plumbing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.8%
2,183

• I've never had to deal with their customer service team on around 8 orders which is good in itself.
  • So nice to have great service after shockingly disappointing service from others.

• The front bath panel is designed to fit the side panels on each corner into a manufactured recess.
How would you rate Plumbworld.co.uk?

“Good choice of products at great prices”

Anna J.
1/30/20

We needed a tap for our newly renovated utility room, so I shopped around...checked with all well known retailers and less known online businesses, but plumbworld had the best choice of taps at unbeatable prices when compared to the rest. Reviews were very helpful in picking what we need. Delivery charges were very reasonable, ordering very easy and delivery was made on time. My husband was able to install the tap without any problems and it works great. We're very happy with our purchase!

“Shoddy customer service”

richard h.
6/9/20

This company advertises things on ebay which they do not have in stock, and even when they are telling you it is discontinued they are still advertising more than ten items available. They do not reply to emails and will only respond when ebay get involved. They don't answer telephones blaming covid-19, however other companies are diverting telephone lines to ensure great customer service something Plumbworld don't seem to care about

Reviews (2,259)

customer service (169) great service (100) excellent service (88) quality products (50) delivery service (34) web site (30) vanity unit (35) 2 days (28) use website (24) bathroom suite (32) quick delivery (110) delivery date (27)
vanessas423
June 30th, 2020
Delighted with our purchase, arrived after just a few days. Well packaged. A little thicker, heavier and much better quality than our previous bath panel that only last a few years and degraded very quickly with the moisture. This new panel looks fantastic with our Kaldwei bath. We have been looking for several months. We needed a bathroom fitter to cut to size, using the right tools but the end result is simply beautiful
julieb1137
February 22nd, 2020
Love this radiator cover. It's well made and comes with one solid piece of wood for the top shelf. So many others are two pieces. The fretting is also made of a better quality and fully painted. The only down side was the locking studs that came with it are made of a plastic material, two of which snapped. I purchased metal ones to replace them all. Apart from that I would still highly recommend this cover. It looks lovely.
bertramd9
June 5th, 2020
I had been on-line and got a similar item on E-bay. However, having the original part still, i could see what was offered was not quite genuine. Turned to the web and the best price was from Plumbworld. Easy to order , clear description about the products , secure payment and tracked free delivery. Yes it cost me £10 more but it was genuine ! Certainly recommend them.
annaj202
January 30th, 2020

Tip for consumers: I found the reviews very helpful.

edwardp233
February 25th, 2020
I was kitting out a house, and bought 3 shower enclosures, 3 wash basins and sinks, 3 WC's, and a number of smaller items.
Everything arrived on time with an excellent delivery company. Salvatori and Son Couriers.
Everything was tip top.
I had a tiny issue with one tap and Abigail in customer services dealt with it swiftly and capably.
I would definitely use this company again,and recommend them.
shivl
February 25th, 2020
Wow, products for the price compared to the high street. Got all the stuff from here for my ensuite & main bathroom. Finally, I got both bathrooms completed last week, it looks nice & posh. Value for money & delivery was perfect, I was kept regularly updated on the delivery status. You can't go wrong!

Only watch out: There are no brand names on the products.
colinh137
August 4th, 2020
The shower enclosure I purchased was delivered on time and by a customer focused courier. A real pleasure from easy online order to actual delivery. The product is as described, with all the instructions included(besides them being also available for download from the site) the 8 mm glass really has a feel of quality about it and is certainly worth the little additional cost, as the doors Glide rather than slide.
sandrah896
July 21st, 2020
I did a lot of searching on the internet comparing prices of kitchen sinks and taps. Plumbworld had both items that I was looking for with very competitive prices. I was very happy with their communication' they kept me informed through every step of the process, sent me text messages about my delivery and tracking details. Both items were well packaged. I would definitely order from them again in the future.
glenf38
February 17th, 2020
I've purchased 4 taps and 3 extractor fans from Plumbworld plus a basin and toilet vanity unit. All of the porcelain, units, and taps looked like they should have cost a lot more than they did and the extractor fans were the cheapest price for high-level vent-axia fans that I could find on the internet.
All arrived when promised, well protected and undamaged. I've never had to deal with their customer service team on around 8 orders which is good in itself.
adrianj67
July 19th, 2020
Plumbworld has the best prices by far and sells high quality products from manufacturers I trust. Delivery times are excellent and free. I have recommended the Plumbworld site to friends after letting them know my existing 12 year old shower pump motor burned out in the early hours of the morning after getting in from a call out. I ordered a new pump at 02:30 Monday morning on their easy to use site and the pump was delivered at 10:30 on Wednesday morning.
lydiae25
May 25th, 2020
My purchase was slightly damaged but after speaking to Customer Services, the problem was rectified & a new item was sent within 2 days. I was a little worried as had disposed of the original packaging & the item was quite large, but Liam who I spoke to was fantastic & eased my concern immediately. I did my research before using Plumbworld & will now personally highly recommend them myself.
shirleyb424
June 29th, 2020
Cannot recommend them highly enough great service. Great communication with delivery driver. Waited for us to check our sink was ok. If you want a good product and great service use PLUMBWORLD. I have also put a review on Trustpilot
fionag46
March 18th, 2020
I purchased a bathroom mirror and unfortunately even though it was very well packaged it was cracked. Contacted customer service who apologised and arranged a replacement to be sent out straight away also advised on how to dispose of the damaged mirror safely. The replacement arrived within two; days and looks amazing. Would highly recommend, have purchased other items since and they have been great :)
clivel13
August 2nd, 2020
I bought a fantastic quality bathroom suite at an incredible price. Delivered on time in well protected packing
Extremely pleased with purchase.
clivew21
July 30th, 2020
Discounted price, saving £100 compared with a competitor. Ok had to wait 9 days, but well worth it to achieve such a saving. Pump is really good quality, with brass impeller, powerful and most importantly quiet. Would recommend this product and service.
alanc382
June 26th, 2020
Really surprised at the quality of these taps, great value!! And they look really nice too. Big thank you to Plumbworld!!
davidn715
April 20th, 2020
Used Plumbworld for some of the purchases for a bathroom refurb. Prices on most things were cheapest (although they do vary day by day, so if you spot a good deal you need to be quick). Delivery by their freight company was good - drivers were friendly and helpful. Good information on out of stock items and likely availability.

Bought the wrong shower tray (my fault), but the returns process seems to be fairly good, so keeping fingers crossed.
davel442
June 5th, 2020
I've purchased several items of sanitaryware and plumbing hardware during the last 2-3 years and I can't fault them. Goods are in stock, delivered promptly (I've even had next day after an evening order), packaged properly and come complete with all fittings - never had to chase a part up.

Prices on occasion are super competitive but with no loss of service, product quality or desire to provide a first class purchasing experience.
emmaw219
March 29th, 2020
Ordered this LED light up mirror, battery operated, and love the look it's gives my bathroom. Highly recommend this product.
katej108
July 27th, 2020
Purchased the sink and vanity unit, quick delivery. All came pre built.which was great. Quality, well made product, looks great, really happy and ask for an excellent price.
geop49
May 17th, 2020
I strongly recommend Plumbworld. Good choice of products and prices to suit all budgets.
Reliable information I was advised my first choice was out of stock, my payment was credited speedily and a replacement ordered which was just great.
Dependable service with deliveries within promised time.
Good company I wifi continue to use them.
I don't know how anyone could fault Plumbworld. Perhaps these people create their own problems and blame others?
ss611
April 25th, 2020
Never used Plumbworld before but this purchase was a pleasure in all respects - haven't needed after sales so comments don't yet apply to that).

Website is excellent, product range the same. I couldn't find this particular shower unit cheaper anywhere and Plumbworld couriered this to me promptly and at no cost. To date I can't fault this company, I will update if I should ever need aftercare but I'm sure that will also be a great service!!
juliea355
April 27th, 2020
I needed storage in my shower that was convenient and didn't take up too much room. This is perfect. Hangs on the shower screen, has 3 baskets and 2 hooks underneath for scrunchies etc. Good quality, reasonably priced. Exactly what I wanted.
brianf868
June 8th, 2020
I have bought bathroom suites from this company over the last 15 years and have always been satisfied.
The prices are always the lowest and the quality of the items always very high. Product availability is another strength as most items are available from stock. Very high quality customer service should you have any transit damage and items are replaced immediately so delay to installation is minimal. Will use this company again in any of my future bathroom projects.
jenniferw1011
June 18th, 2020
Resolved issue promptly. Literally overnight and in these times amazing .

Ordered incorrect quantity for job required. I emailed them explaining my error on the Friday afternoon and by the Monday made contact and corrected my order and refunded me the difference within a week. Now if that's not amazing service especially on line and in these times, I don't know what is.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service