Plumbworld.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 3766 111
customerservices@plumbworld.co.uk

rayl146
10/16/19

The website was easy to use and order from, their prices were competitive,communication very good as was the delivery.

ianc200
10/16/19

My old shower rail delaminated. I purchased a replacement and fitted it without any trouble referring to the enclosed instructions.

tonyg212
10/16/19

very helpful and accommodating should you have an issue, they answer the phone quickly should you need to contact them,

vikkit2
10/16/19

I shopped around and plumbworld had the best prices for the hot tap and tank that I wanted. It was also great delivery!
I have had to contact them about an issue but the customer service has been great and I'm now getting the issue resolved. No problems at all!
I'd use them again!

maryj916
10/15/19

I was delighted with the various styles to choose from, and can say I am delighted with the quality, performance, and appearance of my purchase.

suer339
10/15/19

Products are well priced and good quality. Any issues experienced have been dealt with swiftly, excellent communication

andye35
10/15/19

Excellent service from Plumbworld, the sink was delivered quickly and very well packaged with it being glass too.

joannac78
10/15/19

Kitchen tap arrived promptly with a reliable courier service. It's exactly what I wanted, and the good quality a nice surprise. The price was right too, Plumworld cheaper than anyone else offering the same product and no extra for postage in spite of the superior courier service used.

lisam1215
10/15/19

Ordered item online. Way cheaper than elsewhere. Initially arrived damaged. Rang up replacement sent straight out arrived next day. Can't ask for more really

michaelc2060
10/15/19

Got what I ordered and when I wanted it, the quality is excellent, and the wife is happy with her new kitchen sink

malcolms65
10/15/19

i ordered an aqualisa shower unit. it came on time and well packaged.customer service was also very good.

lindah1030
10/15/19

Ordered a toilet with concealed cistern and matching drawer sink unit for our downstairs cloakroom, together with basin waste and waterfall tap.We picked the Artis range in charcoal grey. Extremely pleased with the quality of the items and the speed of delivery. Unfortunately the toilet was broken when it arrived but we were very pleased with the customer service we received when reporting this and the speed in which a replacement was provided.

stevens730
10/14/19

I ordered a White High Gloss vanity unit with sink, it turned up on time and well packaged.

The unit itself is very well made.

maggiee24
10/14/19

Excellent website with quality items,I'm really pleased with my new kitchen sink and love the modern style tap,excellent speedy shipping and I would recommend.

nickya4
10/13/19

Accurate delivery, quality products. Good price. Spot on customer service. What more can I say, exactly what I expect from an experienced company. I will defined them again.

peterc508
10/13/19

Good quality cabinet and basin with tap with fast delivery and very well packed / boxed to stop the items from being damaged.

mrsd45
10/13/19

We purchased 2 anthracite radiators and a boiling water system for our new kitchen. Whilst we had to wait quite a while for one of the radiators to come into stock the product was well worth the wait.
The only criticism I have was the deliveryman left one of the radiators outside on the driveway as nobody was in which I do not consider to be good practice as it could have been stolen.

darreng64
10/13/19

Competitive prices and easy to search what you are looking for, great service and quick delivery - highly recommended

joanner92
10/13/19

We are a family run business that order products on behalf of our customers. We were impressed with the speed of the delivery which was less than 24 hours from ordering online. The product was exactly as ordered and not any damage at all. It was the best price for this product that I could find online. I will definitely order again.

ga63
10/13/19

Excellent coustomer service ,prompt delivery,quality product,cheap price brand items for less price...very good

jamest710
10/13/19

Very pleased with my purchases ,quick delivery and all goods are well packaged so no chance of any damaged items.

suej108
10/13/19

Always been pleased with Plumbworld, the ceramic sink I ordered was lovely. But the video which shows a man tapping hole to secure taps was false. There was no cut out and it took my plumber over an hour to drill numerous small holes very carefully then chip away it was 1/4 inch thick

mariak231
10/13/19

Very happy with purchase great product, great price and fast delivery, easy instructions for installation.

chrisp634
10/13/19

simple taps but all well presented --gooddelivery and nicely packed --exactly as described --will use the supplier again --price good too

lindas1453
10/13/19

We found exactly what we needed as a replacement shower. It was at a competitive price and the delivery time was really quick. The product was well packaged and arrived in good order.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service

By Frank C.

brilliant service nothing too much trouble defiantly not a scam I have had 2 shower doors and a lovely vanity unit and set of draws and a back to wall toilet and unit great price and a shower cubicle all excellent condition

By jackie g.

Very easy but unfortunately the agent I was in communication with told me they didn't stock the product I was looking for, after a google search I found it on sale with this company, this advisor could have lost them a sale and maybe already has with other customers, but at least I got responce, shame the advice wasn't correct,

By Paul S.
Questions? Get answers from the Plumbworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

Plumbworld.co.uk?