Plumbworld.co.uk

Plumbworld.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.84 stars from 1,675 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Plumbworld.co.uk also ranks 1st among Plumbing sites.

• I've never had to deal with their customer service team on around 8 orders which is good in itself.
  • Great service and delivery even during the lockdown.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Plumbworld.co.uk?

“Good choice of products at great prices”

Anna J.
1/30/20

We needed a tap for our newly renovated utility room, so I shopped around...checked with all well known retailers and less known online businesses, but plumbworld had the best choice of taps at unbeatable prices when compared to the rest. Reviews were very helpful in picking what we need. Delivery charges were very reasonable, ordering very easy and delivery was made on time. My husband was able to install the tap without any problems and it works great. We're very happy with our purchase!

“Triton shower”

Neil B.
2/27/20

Purchased a triton shower to replace an existing one. Good range of triton products at the best price i could find delivered when i wanted. Will definitely be using Plumbworld again.

Reviews (1,675)

customer service (133) great service (75) excellent service (55) quality products (38) bathroom suite (24) delivery service (25) delivery date (24) web site (21) vanity unit (27) 2 days (20) use website (16) fast delivery (104)
julieb1137
February 22nd, 2020
Love this radiator cover. It's well made and comes with one solid piece of wood for the top shelf. So many others are two pieces. The fretting is also made of a better quality and fully painted. The only down side was the locking studs that came with it are made of a plastic material, two of which snapped. I purchased metal ones to replace them all. Apart from that I would still highly recommend this cover. It looks lovely.
annaj202
January 30th, 2020

Tip for consumers: I found the reviews very helpful.

edwardp233
February 25th, 2020
I was kitting out a house, and bought 3 shower enclosures, 3 wash basins and sinks, 3 WC's, and a number of smaller items.
Everything arrived on time with an excellent delivery company. Salvatori and Son Couriers.
Everything was tip top.
I had a tiny issue with one tap and Abigail in customer services dealt with it swiftly and capably.
I would definitely use this company again,and recommend them.
shivl
February 25th, 2020
Wow, products for the price compared to the high street. Got all the stuff from here for my ensuite & main bathroom. Finally, I got both bathrooms completed last week, it looks nice & posh. Value for money & delivery was perfect, I was kept regularly updated on the delivery status. You can't go wrong!

Only watch out: There are no brand names on the products.
glenf38
February 17th, 2020
I've purchased 4 taps and 3 extractor fans from Plumbworld plus a basin and toilet vanity unit. All of the porcelain, units, and taps looked like they should have cost a lot more than they did and the extractor fans were the cheapest price for high-level vent-axia fans that I could find on the internet.
All arrived when promised, well protected and undamaged. I've never had to deal with their customer service team on around 8 orders which is good in itself.
lydiae25
May 25th, 2020
My purchase was slightly damaged but after speaking to Customer Services, the problem was rectified & a new item was sent within 2 days. I was a little worried as had disposed of the original packaging & the item was quite large, but Liam who I spoke to was fantastic & eased my concern immediately. I did my research before using Plumbworld & will now personally highly recommend them myself.
fionag46
March 18th, 2020
I purchased a bathroom mirror and unfortunately even though it was very well packaged it was cracked. Contacted customer service who apologised and arranged a replacement to be sent out straight away also advised on how to dispose of the damaged mirror safely. The replacement arrived within two; days and looks amazing. Would highly recommend, have purchased other items since and they have been great :)
davidn715
April 20th, 2020
Used Plumbworld for some of the purchases for a bathroom refurb. Prices on most things were cheapest (although they do vary day by day, so if you spot a good deal you need to be quick). Delivery by their freight company was good - drivers were friendly and helpful. Good information on out of stock items and likely availability.

Bought the wrong shower tray (my fault), but the returns process seems to be fairly good, so keeping fingers crossed.
dane178
April 12th, 2020
I ordered a 600x600mm twin radiator. The spec and price were great. Delivery was very quick even with the start of the Covid-19. The packaging was great but was a bent fin at the bottom right of the unit and the paint had cracked and come away. The covers nearly hide it so its not a huge problem but obviously perfect condition would have been ideal. I'll still use plumb World again though as I have a few more radiators to change over.
emmaw219
March 29th, 2020
Ordered this LED light up mirror, battery operated, and love the look it's gives my bathroom. Highly recommend this product.
geop49
May 17th, 2020
I strongly recommend Plumbworld. Good choice of products and prices to suit all budgets.
Reliable information I was advised my first choice was out of stock, my payment was credited speedily and a replacement ordered which was just great.
Dependable service with deliveries within promised time.
Good company I wifi continue to use them.
I don't know how anyone could fault Plumbworld. Perhaps these people create their own problems and blame others?
ss611
April 25th, 2020
Never used Plumbworld before but this purchase was a pleasure in all respects - haven't needed after sales so comments don't yet apply to that).

Website is excellent, product range the same. I couldn't find this particular shower unit cheaper anywhere and Plumbworld couriered this to me promptly and at no cost. To date I can't fault this company, I will update if I should ever need aftercare but I'm sure that will also be a great service!!
juliea355
April 27th, 2020
I needed storage in my shower that was convenient and didn't take up too much room. This is perfect. Hangs on the shower screen, has 3 baskets and 2 hooks underneath for scrunchies etc. Good quality, reasonably priced. Exactly what I wanted.
robertg1524
May 10th, 2020
I found the whole experience of shopping for a replacement thermostatic shower bar very easy and it was delivered a couple of days later. Excellent service!
michelleb1625
April 13th, 2020
I ordered my homes sanitary wear from Plumbworld, cloakroom, main bathroom and ensuite it was really easy. Customer services were great, delivery (even now) was as emailed and on time, packaging was sturdy and protective all in all I'm really happy with the whole package, price, modern look and service from Plumbworld. I had to do a return as I changed my mind about the size of the bath all really easy and money was returned when they said it would be 10 days I think? they use Pay Pal so that didn't worry me.
kime191
May 4th, 2020
You know you're an adult when you're excited about getting your bathroom done. What isn't exciting is choosing all the stuff, everything looks the same in popular retailers. I got told about plumbworld and had a look, so much choice and great prices I ordered everything from here apart from tiles because I like to look and touch tiles. Brilliant will definitely use in future or recommend to others.
nicoler532
May 21st, 2020
Fast delivery, good communication and tracking
Great products. I brought a radiator cover and it looks very smart.
scotte250
March 29th, 2020
Very easy to order online with no complications or phone calls. The cheapest I could get online. Estimated delivery times were as quoted and product was well packed and overall no complaints from the customer who I saved nearly 200 pounds if she had bought it herself from local store.
douglast94
May 19th, 2020
I was a bit dubious to be honest what with the price, but to buy the same product from a main stream supplier it would of cost me at least 130 pounds more, it arrived on time packaging was excellent quality was good, I had read a couple of reviews saying it wasn't getting upto temp, I'm running the shower unit off of my combi boiler and heat and water pressure are perfect, instructions are good and easily understood, I fitted it all by my self I'm not a plumber but I do have a wide knowledge of general engineering so no dramas, so all in all very happy with the whole deal, price /product end result. Would definitely recommend.
lynettek20
May 11th, 2020
I found the website clear and easy to use, the stock availability information was particularly useful. My order was delivered very quickly, driver friendly and efficient. The basin unit arrived damaged so I reported this, an order for a replacement was raised immediately and it was with me in 2 working days. Cannot fault the service at all! Happy to recommend.
sandrap462
February 23rd, 2020
Initial delay with delivery but was in constant contact with a lady called Samantha via email. Delivery was made on the day and time as stated. The delivery guy put the bathroom suite in the garage for me as I was on my own. Really lovely friendly guy. All parts of the order were delivered and in perfect condition. Really happy with purchase and your company. I would definitely recommend you
Sandra
angelas745
March 9th, 2020
I was amazed by the offer price of the Luxor shower door and side screen. Ordering was easy. The only hitch was that it was out of stock although this didn't show on the web site. Once the items were in stock, delivery was smooth and efficient. I appreciated being told that I was dealing with Online Home Retail, that I had two text messages to my land line, plus an email, telling me that my order was dispatched and the time it would be delivered.
russm56
May 23rd, 2020
Great products, great service, one word of warning, if your buying radiator covers !!!
Be mega ultra careful, the cams that are supplied for assembly are absolutely shocking, you can really tighten them as they snap every time,
Not a big deal to me as my company sells them, so I just got new ones that DONT SNAP ,!!!
Radiator covers are great , really nice, but the cams ,? god help you if you don't have access to them,
They will 100% snap, that needs addressing from plumbworld,
So if your reading this, change the cams they are CRAP !!!!
kellyc532
March 15th, 2020
A great price with fast delivery. I was also informed about delivery on the day which I find really useful. I did have to return another shower that was unsuitable which was refunded quickly-thank you! I would like to have had a service to return my item without having to find a courier service myself. But all in all, great service. Would recommend highly.
francesm185
March 16th, 2020
Fast, efficient delivery and great sink and taps at competitive price. Most definitely value for money....many thanks!

I have used them i9n the past and had good service