Plumbworld UK

Plumbworld UK has a consumer rating of 4.82 stars from 3,339 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Plumbworld UK most frequently mention good quality, customer service and fast delivery. Plumbworld UK ranks 1st among Plumbing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.6%
1,485

• It's a pleasure to find such a supplier in these days of average to sometimes non existent customer service!
  • Great prices, good quality products.the service I received was first class.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Plumbworld UK?

“Good choice of products at great prices”

Anna J.
1/30/20

We needed a tap for our newly renovated utility room, so I shopped around... checked with all well known retailers and less known online businesses, but plumbworld had the best choice of taps at unbeatable prices when compared to the rest. Reviews were very helpful in picking what we need. Delivery charges were very reasonable, ordering very easy and delivery was made on time. My husband was able to install the tap without any problems and it works great. We're very happy with our purchase!

“Shockingly poor”

Dave C.
2/2/20

Completely incapable of getting any order right and a woeful customer service department. Sales calls are answered almost straightaway, customer services is half hour plus. If you have a problem, select the sales option and go straight for a manager, or just waste your time. If you wait long enough for customer services, they won't actually do anything. Absolutely incompetent.

Reviews (3,339)

customer service (231) quality products (74) delivery service (46) bathroom suite (46) vanity unit (41)
aslamd1
September 1st, 2020

Brilliant service, brilliant product where others could not match product, price, communication or service provided. Looks brilliant in my average/small bathroom where other half really wanted a corner bath but all others were just too big or could not supply blaming pandemic and all other forms of excuses. Still need to do finishing touches as you can see in pic!
Really pleased overall.
Thankyou Plumbworld

vanessas423
June 30th, 2020

Delighted with our purchase, arrived after just a few days. Well packaged. A little thicker, heavier and much better quality than our previous bath panel that only last a few years and degraded very quickly with the moisture. This new panel looks fantastic with our Kaldwei bath. We have been looking for several months. We needed a bathroom fitter to cut to size, using the right tools but the end result is simply beautiful

roberts2710
January 25th, 2020

Fairly easy to deal with and some great looking products with good prices, but be sure to check the dimensions before ordering the first tap was far to tall for for the sink but the height was difficult to to find and they charge you for sending it back with no help as to who to use or advice on prices for returning, good customer service is essential when purchasing on line and theirs needs shaking up, probably wont buy from them again just because of that

julieb1137
February 22nd, 2020

Love this radiator cover. It's well made and comes with one solid piece of wood for the top shelf. So many others are two pieces. The fretting is also made of a better quality and fully painted. The only down side was the locking studs that came with it are made of a plastic material, two of which snapped. I purchased metal ones to replace them all. Apart from that I would still highly recommend this cover. It looks lovely.

michaelj1265
September 11th, 2020

I wanted a very specific sized cabinet to fit in a very small alcove. I tried all the usual places with no luck. I then explored Plumbworlds range of bathroom cabinets and found countless designs that fitted the bill exactly. I now have a free standing gloss white cupboard that almost exactly matches the other furniture in my hallway thanks to PlumbWorlds extensive range.

Foot note. Review asks for photograph then displays it horizontally Hmmmm

bertramd9
June 5th, 2020

I had been on-line and got a similar item on E-bay. However, having the original part still, i could see what was offered was not quite genuine. Turned to the web and the best price was from Plumbworld. Easy to order, clear description about the products, secure payment and tracked free delivery. Yes it cost me £10 more but it was genuine! Certainly recommend them.

davec419
February 2nd, 2020

hywelt1
July 26th, 2020

Only thing I would change is the parcel system as it took over 3 weeks to come after the parcel service said that we got your parcel and you have it on this date, which didn't happen

annaj202
January 30th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
I found the reviews very helpful.

Products used:
Tap as seen on picture.

mikef879
May 25th, 2020

Poor correspondence, as not told items delayed, which seamed to be out of stock. Order split so plumber had to come back, and over a week wait. Not good at all.

alecs63
November 2nd, 2020

I needed a replacement basin to replace one that had cracked. I measured it carefully, checked online via Google to see if I could find the same. Found several. However, Plumbworld's offer seemed to be the best offer given that there was no shipping cost. Item took a bit over a week to arrive but was fine with me given that I was not paying fo shipping. Fitted perfectly so I am happy.

nicks782
June 26th, 2020

The cabinet supplied require a worktop to hide the assembly screws. I expected the top to match the door front. Really disappointed that this was not highlighted in the product description. I now have to find a suitable worktop to hide the ugly screw fittings.

alant227
January 25th, 2020

Good looking unit at good price with good service, but poor packaging meant damaged unit. Replacemnt unit sent quickly, but worse damage. Managed to make one good unit from 2.

mariew246
October 4th, 2020

Really pleased with the quality, style & price of my new kitchen mixer taps. Paid over the odds at B&Q previously & it fell apart within a year & constantly dripped but I'd lost receipts so forced to buy a replacement.
Luckily I discovered Plumbworld online & was really pleased with my order. I think the dogs were also chuffed to bits too because they don't have to listen to a dripping tap anymore every night!

edwardp233
February 25th, 2020

I was kitting out a house, and bought 3 shower enclosures, 3 wash basins and sinks, 3 WC's, and a number of smaller items.
Everything arrived on time with an excellent delivery company. Salvatori and Son Couriers.
Everything was tip top.
I had a tiny issue with one tap and Abigail in customer services dealt with it swiftly and capably.
I would definitely use this company again, and recommend them.

andyc247
February 25th, 2020

Poor customer service, had to return an item that could have changed before being dispatched, waste of everyone's time and money

shankern
August 11th, 2020

Selecting the items from the online pages is very easy. You know beforehand if an item is from ready stock or if there is a delay for restocking. In the latter case, I know how long I have to wait. Free delivery on some items is brilliant. The packaging is excellent and the items arrive at their pristine condition. Inclusion of everything you need to complete the job means you feel confident of Plumbworld's customer service (for example, the flexible tail pipes for repla cement taps).

shivl
February 25th, 2020

Wow, products for the price compared to the high street. Got all the stuff from here for my ensuite & main bathroom. Finally, I got both bathrooms completed last week, it looks nice & posh. Value for money & delivery was perfect, I was kept regularly updated on the delivery status. You can't go wrong!

Only watch out: There are no brand names on the products.

colinh137
August 4th, 2020

The shower enclosure I purchased was delivered on time and by a customer focused courier. A real pleasure from easy online order to actual delivery. The product is as described, with all the instructions included(besides them being also available for download from the site) the 8 mm glass really has a feel of quality about it and is certainly worth the little additional cost, as the doors Glide rather than slide.

jos243
September 13th, 2020

We ordered a sink unit with counter top sink, waterfall tap and drawers in high gloss. We also ordered a comfort height toilet and a mirror. Beautiful quality products for such a great price. Very well packaged and best of all, the drawer unit was fully assembled. Very quick delivery too. We had a minor issue with the toilet base but it was replaced without fuss, within 2 days. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend

parveenk16
April 23rd, 2020

Ordered fabulous mirrored tallboy, lightweight and attractive. Well priced, but delivery charge a disappointment almost the same price as the product.

giuliad6
October 18th, 2020

I bought a kitchen tap. Very good quality product for an unbeatable price! Packed very nicely, it arrived quickly and with the correct hoses for installation (I did investigate before, that they were correct). Easy to install even for a beginner by following the instructions. Minor negative point, the instructions could have been printed out a little bigger as they were tiny. Other than this, super pleased of this product. Looks great and works great. Highly recommend!

sandrah896
July 21st, 2020

I did a lot of searching on the internet comparing prices of kitchen sinks and taps. Plumbworld had both items that I was looking for with very competitive prices. I was very happy with their communication' they kept me informed through every step of the process, sent me text messages about my delivery and tracking details. Both items were well packaged. I would definitely order from them again in the future.

richardh1261
June 9th, 2020

This company advertises things on ebay which they do not have in stock, and even when they are telling you it is discontinued they are still advertising more than ten items available. They do not reply to emails and will only respond when ebay get involved. They don't answer telephones blaming covid-19, however other companies are diverting telephone lines to ensure great customer service something Plumbworld don't seem to care about

christ692
October 24th, 2020

Easy to use website, had what I wanted at a competitive price. However, was let down by poor service by their delivery partner.
Received email to say goods will be delivered Weds 7-October. Was told on the day that they couldn't deliver and expected next working day. Next day came and went with no delivery, and no further information. On Friday used their online tracking to force a date for delivery for the following Monday (I didn't want to waste time waiting all day Friday and over the weekend). Monday came and went with no delivery. Phoned Plumbworld who found out that the goods 'had been lost' so organised a replacement. That was delivered the next day. Then the 'lost goods' were found and delivered to me a week later! I am now in the process of getting it collected, so that will be another day waiting!
Overall, excellent service from Plumbworld but extremely poor service from their delivery partner! So unfortunately I can only give 3 stars.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service