Plumbworld.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 3766 111
customerservices@plumbworld.co.uk

jackieh310
12/5/19
My sink and pedestal and taps are great quality they was packaged well with good protection to them and was delivered quickly exactly when they said all correspondence was responded to very well would certainly recommend to friends very good quality products no complaints at all
gtb2
12/5/19
Very good service and helpful staff and generally well stocked if no usually obtainable in reasonable time thanks again. Geoff
peterf290
12/5/19
We wanted this particular Reginox 1.5 bowl ceramic sink. Best price in the uk, great communication and personal service over the delivery dates to suit.
Sink arrived as specified, well packaged in perfect condition with all accessories.
Can't fault my experience.
peterb697
12/5/19
The sink I ordered was delivered within 3 days of ordering ,perfectly packaged and great price .Would certainly use Plumbworld again.
jacqueliner181
12/5/19
Looks great , very happy with my purchase, if I want anything else this is where I'll be coming next time
lisah933
12/5/19
Great quality and very fast delivery. The price is excellent for the quality of the bathroom suite delivery was quick and easy..perfect bathroom suite thank you
ismailm41
12/5/19
Fantastick cervice if I new your costomer services this I waud newar gone to any other shop I will defenatly rcoment to my friend family to shop on web
lucyr79
12/5/19
Easy website, good quality fast delivery and packaged to a good standard. Very courteous driver too
garethp10
12/5/19
Bought from Plumb World a couple of times now and I like them. Can't really say anymore than the title, but if u are looking for bathroom things, one company I would say stay away from is Soak. Attrocious. Beware.
stevet425
12/5/19
I purchased a sealant profiling kit and the set was well priced and speedily dispatched.I would recommend this company to my friends and relatives without compunction.
jamess2415
12/5/19
Searched internet found Plumb world had good value and quality Item Just fitted and well pleased with the result
seanj77
12/4/19
I have purchased a number of products now have found that the products are good quality at the right price
heathera201
12/4/19
Helpful and knowledgable salespeople that you can speak to over the phone. Purchase delivered very promptly.
alastairk2
12/3/19
Great service & was helped out straight away with an item that was damaged in transit. Sent replacement no questions.
Thank you.
stevea739
12/3/19
Everything spot on as advertised. Shower product cheaper than other sites &
delivered within two days.
micko10
12/3/19
Quick response to order and well packed.. Easy to fit and I am just an average DIYer Runs very quietly
peterh694
12/3/19
I ordered a Mira shower to replace my existing Mira shower. It arrived within 2 days being kept informed all the way
kevink725
12/3/19
No fuss, straight forward and efficient service from start to finish. Most competitive of both on-line and local merchants. Website informed me that the item was out of stock with an expected time for it to be replenished. Informed by email that it had been processed and the details of the courier, etc. for me to track the package. It arrived, undamaged within a reasonable period. Excellent service that I will take advantage of again.

Tip for consumers: You get what you pay for - I shopped around locally in N. Ire. & no merchant kept the shower I wanted in stock, so I tried Plumbworld for the first time and they delivered without any fuss.

andreww580
12/3/19
I use this company for the majority of showers I supply as always great price and service. What more can I say!
susanc914
12/3/19
First time using Plumbworld and was very impressed would definitely recommend. Website easy to navigate and customer care very helpful.
cliveh19
12/3/19
I do not hesitate to do business with Plumbworld. Would that all companies could offer the same level of service
py10
12/3/19
Well made, much better than I have seen elsewhere. Great finish, and very sturdy, would highly recommend
ashleyh412
12/3/19
Pleased with the product and the service and would purchase from them again l cannot understand some of the comments made on other reviews glad l took no notice of them.
marko260
12/3/19
Superb shower and super quick delivery. Would have no hesitation in buying from this company again, would recommend without hesitation.
garym662
12/3/19
Easy to order online, clear and accurate website, speedy delivery, product well packed. No issues at any stage.

I have used them i9n the past and had good service

By Frank C.

This is no scam and is a proper company who provide exactly what they say they do.

By Peter F.

they responded next day to my query re: delivery dates

By Peter F.
Questions? Get answers from the Plumbworld.co.uk staff and other customers.

Plumbworld.co.uk?