Review of Pink and Posh

2018 Customer choice award

14 reviews with 5 stars

barbarac123
9/13/16
Thank you very much for yet another beautiful handmade card, this is the 6th card I have ordered for a special occasion and once again you have delivered a great item.
melissac111
8/11/16
I just wanted to say thank you for the most beautiful Christening card you made for our son, it is absolutely stunning. It arrived in perfect condition and within a few days.
lindam197
11/7/15
A beautiful card that exceeded expectations. Excellent transaction and delivery was so quick. Will certainly use again.
imdadk
11/6/15
I always use Pink and Posh for my special card purchases. They are of excellent quality, very thick card and at a good price. They send you an email to say your order has been dispatched so you know when to expect your purchases to arrive. Brilliant.
jonathanl32
11/6/15
Brilliant Service and I received the card the day after I ordered it, and it was excellent.
ludwigv2
11/6/15
Beautiful designs, very classy and personalisation never fails to delight! First Class in every way!
joseb50
11/5/15
Thank you Pink & Posh for a stunning card. It arrived very well presented and beautifully wrapped, I will defiantly be recommending your website to family and friends.
jasmattiep
11/5/15
Great service even though I missed your 1pm deadline the card arrived the next day. Much admired card and a life saver for me.
rebeccag34
11/5/15
I was very pleased indeed, it was just perfect for the occasion. Excellent service. Beautiful products. Would definitely recommend as have always been impressed.
davidm334
10/25/15
You never fail to deliver, and have always been my first choice for a card to impress on that special occasion. Keep up the good work :)'
jasonr63
10/22/15
Thanks For Best Product and Service. Will definitely use this company again..
lindam189
10/21/15
Very prompt and professional service. This is the second card I have ordered and both have been fantastic. Thank you
karlj16
10/20/15
Arrived on time. It was really lovely . The card was for my daughter for her engagement and they both loved it. Have used Pink & Posh before and will use you again. Wonderful cards for that special occasion
millieb6
10/20/15
I'll always remain a loyal customer of pink & posh. They are fantastic at providing such a warm service which to be fair, is more than fairly priced. I adore the cards they make and enjoy sharing them with my other half time after time. Will be returning for another product in the very near future!

Questions? Get answers from the Pink and Posh staff and other customers.

Pink and Posh?