Pink and Posh

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Pink and Posh has a consumer rating of 3.27 stars from 30 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Pink and Posh also ranks 10th among Greeting Cards sites. The most common issues with Pink and Posh are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• seeing as though it was a birthday card that did not make it to the birthday!
How would you rate Pink and Posh?

“Fantastic Service.”

Millie B.
10/20/15

I'll always remain a loyal customer of pink & posh. They are fantastic at providing such a warm service which to be fair, is more than fairly priced. I adore the cards they make and enjoy sharing them with my other half time after time. Will be returning for another product in the very near future!

“ANOTHER disappointed customer”

Sandra H.
9/24/20

Still waiting after 6 days so understand other customers' wrath. Have emailed twice get an automated reply which states that someone will get back to me ‘shortly' what next week next month next year?! Putting it in the hands of PayPal now, dreadful way to treat customers.

birthday card (3)
millieb6
October 20th, 2015
melissac111
August 11th, 2016
I just wanted to say thank you for the most beautiful Christening card you made for our son, it is absolutely stunning. It arrived in perfect condition and within a few days.
joseb50
November 5th, 2015
Thank you Pink & Posh for a stunning card. It arrived very well presented and beautifully wrapped, I will defiantly be recommending your website to family and friends.
rebeccag34
November 5th, 2015
I was very pleased indeed, it was just perfect for the occasion. Excellent service. Beautiful products. Would definitely recommend as have always been impressed.
davidm334
October 25th, 2015
You never fail to deliver, and have always been my first choice for a card to impress on that special occasion. Keep up the good work :)'
barbarac123
September 13th, 2016
Thank you very much for yet another beautiful handmade card, this is the 6th card I have ordered for a special occasion and once again you have delivered a great item.
imdadk
November 6th, 2015
I always use Pink and Posh for my special card purchases. They are of excellent quality, very thick card and at a good price. They send you an email to say your order has been dispatched so you know when to expect your purchases to arrive. Brilliant.
karlj16
October 20th, 2015
Arrived on time. It was really lovely. The card was for my daughter for her engagement and they both loved it. Have used Pink & Posh before and will use you again. Wonderful cards for that special occasion
jasmattiep
November 5th, 2015
Great service even though I missed your 1pm deadline the card arrived the next day. Much admired card and a life saver for me.
lindam189
October 21st, 2015
Very prompt and professional service. This is the second card I have ordered and both have been fantastic. Thank you
lindam197
November 7th, 2015
A beautiful card that exceeded expectations. Excellent transaction and delivery was so quick. Will certainly use again.
jasonr63
October 22nd, 2015
Thanks For Best Product and Service. Will definitely use this company again..
jonathanl32
November 6th, 2015
Brilliant Service and I received the card the day after I ordered it, and it was excellent.
ludwigv2
November 6th, 2015
Beautiful designs, very classy and personalisation never fails to delight! First Class in every way!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Pink and Posh staff and other customers.

Beautiful handmade cards created for those special days. Personalised handmade cards for Birthday, Wedding, New Baby, customised for free and buy online. Same day dispatch available before 1pm.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pink and Posh?

Have a question about Pink and Posh?