DesignDesign.us

DesignDesign.us has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. DesignDesign.us also ranks 12th among Greeting Cards sites.

How would you rate DesignDesign.us?

“Great products & friendly help.”

The B.
8/4/15

I ordered some funny napkins from their website, but I wasn't sure if I would get them in time for my party. I called them and wow, what a friendly lady I talked to. She really helped me out. I would buy from them again.

sarap33
August 4th, 2015
mikep59
November 15th, 2013
I had a good time looking through all the greeting cards, napkins and other stuff. Some of it is real funny stuff.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the DesignDesign.us staff and other customers.

From Design Design greeting cards to humorous cocktail napkins, birthday candles to bottle gift bags, we're helping you connect with friends and family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DesignDesign.us?

Have a question about DesignDesign.us?