Review of Pink and Posh

enquiry@pinkandposh.co.uk
2018 Customer choice award

millieb6
10/20/15
I'll always remain a loyal customer of pink & posh. They are fantastic at providing such a warm service which to be fair, is more than fairly priced. I adore the cards they make and enjoy sharing them with my other half time after time. Will be returning for another product in the very near future!
helenp27
6/27/15
Paid for luxury card. Did not arrive after 2 weeks. Been chasing ever since and trying to get my money back. No luck so far. Do not waste your money.
timq3
6/16/15
I ordered a Birthday Card from this company for my mother and paid for first class postage (deliver in 1-3 days) as my usual hand-made Card Delivery company could not complete the order.

As my mother has been away on holiday I've only just discovered the card has not arrived (not even been dispatched yet).

There are no phone numbers relating to this company and all you can do is complete an online enquiry.

I've had no contact to state my order could not be completed and would recommend avoiding at all costs.

Questions? Get answers from the Pink and Posh staff and other customers.

Pink and Posh?