Review of Pink and Posh

enquiry@pinkandposh.co.uk
2018 Customer choice award

laurab742
4/4/19

Appalling service form this company. Ordered a card and received the shipping confirmation to which the card never arrived. Contacted the company to ask where the card was and received no response. Contacted again yesterday as I had to purchase an alternative card as my personalised one still had not arrived. Shock horror... today I received my card that had been post marked 3rd April but still no reply from them. Have asked twice for a refund as I have had to fork out additional monies on another card, to which I am still being ignored and have not revived reimbursement for a card which has absolutely o use to me at all now.

STAY CLEAR - Find another card maker. Would never use again

alisons104
3/29/19

Ordered two cards but after receiving a dispatch email to say they would b with me in three days cards never arrived. The customer service was a joke and after ordering both cards with two weeks to spare I ended up with no cards and no time left to order new ones....shockingly bad service, I will never use this site again!!!

barbarac123
9/13/16

Thank you very much for yet another beautiful handmade card, this is the 6th card I have ordered for a special occasion and once again you have delivered a great item.

melissac111
8/11/16

I just wanted to say thank you for the most beautiful Christening card you made for our son, it is absolutely stunning. It arrived in perfect condition and within a few days.

karenj88
7/14/16

Ordered a card for my daughter's graduation (special day!). A card arrived the next day - and I was pleased until I saw that there were none of the requested inscriptions inside. Emailed P&P, they apologised & assured me that a new card would be sent out that day to be received by me the day after, so I was happy - for a while! Unfortunately, it had not arrived 4 days later, so missed the graduation date. It did turn up the day after with 2nd class postage stamps on it! I have written to the company about my displeasure, and received no reply as yet - totally discourteous and not the way to run a business. I will not be using them again, and advise others to be wary!!

rachelg56
6/13/16

I ordered a card for my mum's 60th back in September. When it didn't arrive, it took me ages to finally get in contact with someone at Pink n Posh, and when I eventually did they were very dismissive. The card finally arrived after a few weeks! I asked them for a refund and they ignored me. I filed a complaint though PayPal and it was dismissed on the grounds that the product was as described and eventually arrived. As a gesture of common curtesy and to avoid a review like this, I would have thought they would have refunded me the small amount of money - seeing as though it was a birthday card that did not make it to the birthday! I am a business owner myself and this is such bad practice. I would have ordered from you time and time again if you had corresponded with me properly and refunded my money.

lindam197
11/7/15

A beautiful card that exceeded expectations. Excellent transaction and delivery was so quick. Will certainly use again.

imdadk
11/6/15

I always use Pink and Posh for my special card purchases. They are of excellent quality, very thick card and at a good price. They send you an email to say your order has been dispatched so you know when to expect your purchases to arrive. Brilliant.

jonathanl32
11/6/15

Brilliant Service and I received the card the day after I ordered it, and it was excellent.

ludwigv2
11/6/15

Beautiful designs, very classy and personalisation never fails to delight! First Class in every way!

joseb50
11/5/15

Thank you Pink & Posh for a stunning card. It arrived very well presented and beautifully wrapped, I will defiantly be recommending your website to family and friends.

jasmattiep
11/5/15

Great service even though I missed your 1pm deadline the card arrived the next day. Much admired card and a life saver for me.

rebeccag34
11/5/15

I was very pleased indeed, it was just perfect for the occasion. Excellent service. Beautiful products. Would definitely recommend as have always been impressed.

davidm334
10/25/15

You never fail to deliver, and have always been my first choice for a card to impress on that special occasion. Keep up the good work :)'

jasonr63
10/22/15

Thanks For Best Product and Service. Will definitely use this company again..

tylerr16
10/21/15

I am a regular customer. I buy all my important cards here now. Service and product is second to none.

lindam189
10/21/15

Very prompt and professional service. This is the second card I have ordered and both have been fantastic. Thank you

karlj16
10/20/15

Arrived on time. It was really lovely . The card was for my daughter for her engagement and they both loved it. Have used Pink & Posh before and will use you again. Wonderful cards for that special occasion

mohammadtouhidula
10/20/15

Everything about Pink and Posh is first class. The website is easy to use, delivery is almost immediate and the product is always perfect.

margaretm84
10/20/15

I ordered a christening card and a wedding anniversary card. Both arrived the next day and are beautiful. Will definitely use this company again..

bullk
10/20/15

Pink and Posh is amazing. Their cards are made to an amazing amount of detail and for this reason, I am a returning customer. I will continue to buy from Pink and Posh. A fast delivery, beautifully presented leaving a smile on the recievers face. Highly recommended.

millieb6
10/20/15

I'll always remain a loyal customer of pink & posh. They are fantastic at providing such a warm service which to be fair, is more than fairly priced. I adore the cards they make and enjoy sharing them with my other half time after time. Will be returning for another product in the very near future!

helenp27
6/27/15

Paid for luxury card. Did not arrive after 2 weeks. Been chasing ever since and trying to get my money back. No luck so far. Do not waste your money.

timq3
6/16/15

I ordered a Birthday Card from this company for my mother and paid for first class postage (deliver in 1-3 days) as my usual hand-made Card Delivery company could not complete the order.

As my mother has been away on holiday I've only just discovered the card has not arrived (not even been dispatched yet).

There are no phone numbers relating to this company and all you can do is complete an online enquiry.

I've had no contact to state my order could not be completed and would recommend avoiding at all costs.

Questions? Get answers from the Pink and Posh staff and other customers.

Pink and Posh?