Pink and Posh

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Pink and Posh has a consumer rating of 3.27 stars from 30 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Pink and Posh also ranks 10th among Greeting Cards sites. The most common issues with Pink and Posh are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• seeing as though it was a birthday card that did not make it to the birthday!
How would you rate Pink and Posh?

“Fantastic Service.”

Millie B.
10/20/15

I'll always remain a loyal customer of pink & posh. They are fantastic at providing such a warm service which to be fair, is more than fairly priced. I adore the cards they make and enjoy sharing them with my other half time after time. Will be returning for another product in the very near future!

“ANOTHER disappointed customer”

Sandra H.
9/24/20

Still waiting after 6 days so understand other customers' wrath. Have emailed twice get an automated reply which states that someone will get back to me ‘shortly' what next week next month next year?! Putting it in the hands of PayPal now, dreadful way to treat customers.

birthday card (3)
sandrah988
September 24th, 2020
km743
May 11th, 2020
DO NOT USE, especially if you have a birthday in say the next 14 days.
I would love to be able to review the cards but as they have arrived 11 days after ordering i simply can't. 3 very special birthdays missed!
When I contacted the owner by e-mail I was told that there was a 7- 10 delivery expectation (I cannot see this anywhere before purchase), BUT the website states that dispatch can be made that day if ordered before 1 pm. Well I did make the 1 pm deadline but they weren't, seemingly you have to ask for special delivery, paying for the first class option is not good enough.
What makes matters worse was that the owner blamed the post office 'in these challenging times' and asked me to have patience. No apology about the delay in sending these out, and when I mentioned this to her I just received a very curt reply.
Extremely bad customer service.
ce77
December 14th, 2019
Sadly I'm in the same boat. Ordered on 3 December not heard anything. Just sent message via website and got auto reply. Annoyed with myself for using a site like this without checking first. I'm not happy
margaretm84
October 20th, 2015
I ordered a christening card and a wedding anniversary card. Both arrived the next day and are beautiful. Will definitely use this company again..
cm763
August 19th, 2020
Card never arrived for a big 90th celebration and I ordered with two weeks to spare! When I emailed to say it had not arrived a week after I ordered, I was told 1-3 days postage, alas it still hasn't arrived and I am still waiting for their response after two emails. Never again.
millieb6
dw324
December 18th, 2019
Same boat. Ordered with 1-3 days delivery never received. Bad communication if any. So disappointed. Promised they'd send them out and still nothing. False apologies.
davep288
December 2nd, 2019
I have used this company in the past and been delighted both with the cards and the service. However... on 12th November I ordered an anniversary card which I needed for 21st November. Quoted delivery time was 3/4 days. On 18th November I contacted the company to chase the card up as I hadn't received anything. To give them credit they replied very quickly advising that the card would be sent that day.

By 20th November I had received nothing and emailed - again they replied promptly stating that the card had been sent on the 18th. On the 22nd a card arrived postmarked 21st November (the day of our anniversary). I raised a query with Paypal and today received an email from Pink and Posh stating that a second card was sent (I never asked for this and wouldn't have done as it was too late) and therefore they would not refund me.

The amount involved is not worth wrangling over but what is disappointing is that I have received no acknowledgement of their mistake and no apology.

Fortunately my wife was pleased with her anniversary card from Sainsburys and I had kept the confirmation of my original order from P&P so I could prove I hadn't forgotten our anniversary!
alisons104
March 29th, 2019
Ordered two cards but after receiving a dispatch email to say they would b with me in three days cards never arrived. The customer service was a joke and after ordering both cards with two weeks to spare I ended up with no cards and no time left to order new ones... shockingly bad service, I will never use this site again!
chriso174
October 9th, 2019
I ordered a birthday card for my daughter who lives in Australia on the 27th September 2019. Her birthday is 25th October 2019 so plenty of time to get the card and send it. How wrong was I! I had not received the card 11 days later and so e mailed them. I got a message back saying someone would get back to me within 24 hours and you guessed it, nothing! I then sent numerous messages but no reply until I flooded them with emails. I eventually got a reply and they agreed to refund my money. As it was now too late to order a personalised card from another company I had to go to my local shop for an ordinary card. They have let me down big style, no apology from them. Please please don't touch these rogues
bullk
October 20th, 2015
Pink and Posh is amazing. Their cards are made to an amazing amount of detail and for this reason, I am a returning customer. I will continue to buy from Pink and Posh. A fast delivery, beautifully presented leaving a smile on the recievers face. Highly recommended.
melissac111
August 11th, 2016
I just wanted to say thank you for the most beautiful Christening card you made for our son, it is absolutely stunning. It arrived in perfect condition and within a few days.
tylerr16
October 21st, 2015
I am a regular customer. I buy all my important cards here now. Service and product is second to none.
joseb50
November 5th, 2015
Thank you Pink & Posh for a stunning card. It arrived very well presented and beautifully wrapped, I will defiantly be recommending your website to family and friends.
laurab742
April 4th, 2019
Appalling service form this company. Ordered a card and received the shipping confirmation to which the card never arrived. Contacted the company to ask where the card was and received no response. Contacted again yesterday as I had to purchase an alternative card as my personalised one still had not arrived. Shock horror... today I received my card that had been post marked 3rd April but still no reply from them. Have asked twice for a refund as I have had to fork out additional monies on another card, to which I am still being ignored and have not revived reimbursement for a card which has absolutely o use to me at all now.

STAY CLEAR - Find another card maker. Would never use again
mohammadtouhidula
October 20th, 2015
Everything about Pink and Posh is first class. The website is easy to use, delivery is almost immediate and the product is always perfect.
timq3
June 16th, 2015
I ordered a Birthday Card from this company for my mother and paid for first class postage (deliver in 1-3 days) as my usual hand-made Card Delivery company could not complete the order.

As my mother has been away on holiday I've only just discovered the card has not arrived (not even been dispatched yet).

There are no phone numbers relating to this company and all you can do is complete an online enquiry.

I've had no contact to state my order could not be completed and would recommend avoiding at all costs.
rachelg56
June 13th, 2016
I ordered a card for my mum's 60th back in September. When it didn't arrive, it took me ages to finally get in contact with someone at Pink n Posh, and when I eventually did they were very dismissive. The card finally arrived after a few weeks! I asked them for a refund and they ignored me. I filed a complaint though PayPal and it was dismissed on the grounds that the product was as described and eventually arrived. As a gesture of common curtesy and to avoid a review like this, I would have thought they would have refunded me the small amount of money - seeing as though it was a birthday card that did not make it to the birthday! I am a business owner myself and this is such bad practice. I would have ordered from you time and time again if you had corresponded with me properly and refunded my money.
karenj88
July 14th, 2016
Ordered a card for my daughter's graduation (special day!). A card arrived the next day - and I was pleased until I saw that there were none of the requested inscriptions inside. Emailed P&P, they apologised & assured me that a new card would be sent out that day to be received by me the day after, so I was happy - for a while! Unfortunately, it had not arrived 4 days later, so missed the graduation date. It did turn up the day after with 2nd class postage stamps on it! I have written to the company about my displeasure, and received no reply as yet - totally discourteous and not the way to run a business. I will not be using them again, and advise others to be wary!
helenp27
June 27th, 2015
Paid for luxury card. Did not arrive after 2 weeks. Been chasing ever since and trying to get my money back. No luck so far. Do not waste your money.
rebeccag34
November 5th, 2015
I was very pleased indeed, it was just perfect for the occasion. Excellent service. Beautiful products. Would definitely recommend as have always been impressed.
davidm334
October 25th, 2015
You never fail to deliver, and have always been my first choice for a card to impress on that special occasion. Keep up the good work :)'
barbarac123
September 13th, 2016
Thank you very much for yet another beautiful handmade card, this is the 6th card I have ordered for a special occasion and once again you have delivered a great item.
imdadk
November 6th, 2015
I always use Pink and Posh for my special card purchases. They are of excellent quality, very thick card and at a good price. They send you an email to say your order has been dispatched so you know when to expect your purchases to arrive. Brilliant.
karlj16
October 20th, 2015
Arrived on time. It was really lovely. The card was for my daughter for her engagement and they both loved it. Have used Pink & Posh before and will use you again. Wonderful cards for that special occasion

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Pink and Posh staff and other customers.

Beautiful handmade cards created for those special days. Personalised handmade cards for Birthday, Wedding, New Baby, customised for free and buy online. Same day dispatch available before 1pm.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pink and Posh?

Have a question about Pink and Posh?