Vistaprint.co.uk reviews

Lexington, MA, US
Tel: 0800 496 0350

danig6
2/27/13

I bought business cards for my nail business PopularPolish, and ensured they were aligned correctly, and would stand out on a public notice board. However when they arrived they were dull coloured, misaligned, and plain boring looking. I could have printed better from my own home.

You get a 'free' business card holder with your order. It doesn't state the extra 70p postage though..!

kumarm
3/14/11

I like them cuz ive used them to buy my business cards few years ago when i start my selfemployed work.....did i say buy??? well i meant i actually got 250 FREE yes completely free cards from their site offer, ok you don't really get a big variety of choice in the design of the cards, just got to pick one from the few but the designs are quite cool.....and also this site offers tshirt printing, mug printing, coasters, etc....ive just ordered a keychain from my uploaded photo from them and it was so reasonably priced....

michaelb18
11/8/10

I Love Vistaprint, sweet and simple.

Vistaprint is a company that prints custom buisness cards, car dor magnets, x-mas cards, fridge magnets and thousands of other products. Vistaprint provide some excellent templates to use for your products and an easy to use editor. Vistaprint have a fantastic customer service and print excellent quality products. Vistaprint is full of savings and fantastic products to promote buisness or as a personal gift. Vistaprint come in one of my top 5 website that i have seen on the internet. I have never had a problem with Vistaprint, this is partly due to their excellent customer service.

In conclusion, Vistaprint come in one of the top 5 websites i have ever seen, and overall is amazing. Customer service = 5*. I am a very satisfied customer.

Michael Beeson

Questions? Get answers from the Vistaprint.co.uk staff and other customers.

Vistaprint.co.uk?