La Poste

La Poste has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate La Poste?

“Worst postal services ever”

Gregory C.
10/10/17

They often steal my parcels and always tell me that only the sender can complain to get a reimbursement, which is impossible when they are in China... Never order in summer usual postmen are on holidays and the theftes skyrocket.

gregoryc50
October 10th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the La Poste staff and other customers.

Retrouvez tous les services de La Poste: envoi et suivi de courriers et de colis, achat en ligne de timbres, lettres, enveloppes, calculer et consulter vos tarifs postaux

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La Poste?

Have a question about La Poste?