PDA Plaza

PDA Plaza has a consumer rating of 3.71 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PDA Plaza ranks 37th among Mobile Accessories sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 4 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 71.4%
How would you rate PDA Plaza?

“PDA”

Aulden M.
6/29/20

Was browsing on red flag deals and reddit for anything good and came upon this store. At first I was pretty skeptical about them due to the negative reviews on here but gave it a try with PayPal. I got myself a Samsung S10 and received it 25 work days later as noted. No problem with the phone and customer service was quick. I recommend this store to anyone who's willing to wait a bit. Salutations folks!

“Slow ship”

June S.
8/16/20

When it states the 15-25 business days on their website, simply expect 2+ month, for the item to be "shipped".

auldenm
June 29th, 2020
junes236
August 16th, 2020
Alex G. – PDA Plaza Rep
Hello June, what is your order number? We will deal with your issue promptly.
vlado3
August 24th, 2020
Phone works great as expected.

The purchase and shipping process was handled smoothly and very informative replies for their customer reps. I will absolutely buy again from you fellas in a few years.
cedricy5
August 27th, 2020
For weeks, I've been searching for a good and powerful smartphone to replace my now-dead iPhone 8.
At first, there weren't any good phones for a cheap price but I found them. They had exactly what I needed! I bought their Oppo Find X2 Pro on sale. Super cheap! I was even skeptical lol. I decided to give it a try. I'm truly glad I did!
Amazing device. I wrote this review using it!
soniat89
November 21st, 2020
I write to know why i didnt have my order. Alex give me the excuse they have 25 day to send it to me. I count the day. And the 27 nov. That gonna be the time limite... And i didnt have yet news about my order... I think this is a scam... I dont suggest this company to no one... That is bad survice for online company... +. For cell company. When poeple order a phone. They need cell in top a week. Not in pass few month... And one star for your no survice is to much
Alex G. – PDA Plaza Rep
Hello Sonia, You bought an item on sale that ships within 15-25 business days after purchase. This message was shown when purchasing the item and you must read and accept it to move to checkout. You were fully aware of this timeframe.

There is no wrongdoing from our side. Your item will be shipped by the 25th business day.

If you bought the item for the full price, we would be able to receive and ship it within 5-10 business days.
kaylam200
August 17th, 2020
I really love my new phone! Even in light of the pandemic situation (with small delays) the service given was incredible. Thank you especially to Ira who always responded to my emails quickly!

Sent from my new iPhone :)
washih
November 25th, 2020
Just got my iPhone 12 Pro Max 128gb! I got the one in stock from them and received it in a week. It costed me a bit more than getting the ones on backorder but at least i didnt need to wait long. Highly recommend them! Will update if i find any issues or news.
leonk62
July 4th, 2020
I ordered a Xiaomi from PDA plaza and I initially thought I made a mistake since it took a while but like everyone else said, when they do finally get the product to ship it's smooth sailing.

I would prefer that they not use an app that requires you to download if you want to see the shipping but that's not a deal breaker.

Adding a phone case bundle would be a smart choice but that's just a suggestion:)

Overall, the price was fair, the product arrived in perfect condition and the shipping time was reasonable providing the pandemic's interference
lf313
June 26th, 2020
I ordered and purchased an iPhone on Feb 2,2020. After a lot of back and forth emails, Alex stated that they could not fulfill my order and would issue me a refund by June 24,2020.

On June 24, he stated that it was a holiday and that he would refund me right away on June 25th. It is now June 26th and I have received NO refund for the product.

I would have expected that if a company keeps your money for 5 months, the least they could do is refund you the full amount if you did not receive their product. Very disappointed in their business model. Will update IF I receive a refund from this company.
Alex G. – PDA Plaza Rep
Hello Leanne Fernandez, we have already done the refund. We had a small delay of 2 days due to COVID-19. Please be patient.
kevinm1878
November 24th, 2020
So I placed an order on Oct 19th. And I got my purchase on dec 1st after a week of delays by purolater. I stand corrected. This place does give you a great price for the phone. The only thing I think would help this company is that if they had faster delivery timelines. But I guess the price would not be as great then. Thank you to Alex and all the team based on Montreal. Keep up the great work and timely updates and also the great prices.
A note for customers: you might need to wait around a month for delivery but I couldn't find a better price online other than this site. Amazon, best buy and swiftronics were charger me way more.

Good luck pdaplaza and keep the deals flowing
briank948
June 6th, 2020
On April 22,2020 I purchased an Iphone XR 64GB A1984 for a total of $698.24 from PDAPlaza Canada,
On May 16,2020, PDA Plaza charged my credit card for $698.24

On May 21, I emailed PDA Plaza about the order and when it would be shipped. They replied it would be shipped by the end of the month. I emailed them back that day about the 15 to 25 day shipping policy. They replied it would be shipped by May 27.
On May 27, I emailed PDA Plaza about the status of the order. They replied, "Thank you for your purchase. We expect to receive and ship your order Monday. I apologize for the delay."
On June 1, I emailed PDA Plaza about a complete refund since I did not receive an email confirming the product was shipped by June 1. They replied, "Thank you for your purchase. I apologize for the delay. No problem, I contacted my account manager. The refund will happen within 72 hours,"
It is now June 6 and I still have not been notified that the refund has been sent.

BUYER BEWARE, unless you have the patience of a saint and can tolerate a longer wait then what they advertise, 15 to 25 days, then buy elsewhere! Unfortunately I do not have that much patience. They have collected my money and now will take as much time as they do to ship a phone to refund my money!

I have now contacted paypal. PDA Plaza has not replied even to paypal... yet. I have to wait 20 days, according to paypal, for them to respond. If they dont within the 20 days, paypal will "investigate"! I have also contacted my credit card company. They will take somewhere between 15 to 30 days to respond and hopefully refund the full amount to my credit card.
Hello Brian,

Your order was delayed due to unprecedented events caused by COVID-19, so you asked for a cancelation. We told you that you will receive the refund within 72 hours.

67 hours after you asked for the cancelation, you opened a PayPal dispute. Our website system would have done the refund automatically on hour 72.
Either way, we still did the refund within the given timeframe. Your funds are currently pending due to the PayPal dispute.

When refunds are done without an active PayPal dispute, they appear immediately in your account after a refund. But during a PayPal dispute, your funds take 7-10 days to appear back to your PayPal account after the refund.

We did the refund within the given timeframe and you simply shot yourself in the foot by opening a PayPal dispute that prolonged the time it takes for your funds to arrive at your account after the refund.
bend246
November 13th, 2019
It's legit and they will ship your phone, eventually. Keyword: eventually. When it says 15-25 days to ship, it means realistically you'll wait about 2 months to get your phone. At least that was my experience, 25 days means 25 business days, which is about 6 weeks. When the deadline came around (6 weeks after paying for the order), they just started making various excuses why it will be delayed. From protests in Hong Kong causing slow shipping (really?) to delays at customs due to Thanksgiving, etc. Eventually got a free item to compensate for the delay, but it did take about 55 days to receive the phone. Also note they are Russian people based in Montreal and they don't even try to hide it, the replies from their customer service were made in a russian e-mail client with russian characters (content written in English, but in my opinion this is very unprofessional). At least customer service is responsive.
Conclusion: It's actually much faster to order phones directly from Chinese websites, than from this "Canadian" retailer.
abdullaj1
October 28th, 2020
I ordered a xiaomi mi 10 ultra black color phone on 22 September 2020 and it was delivered in less than a month. However I got the silver version of the phone but this was discussed with me before they delivered the phone. Apparently the black color was not available from their supplier in Hong Kong and they apologized for this and even offered to give me a discount of 50 dollars and still waiting for the discount. Alex was very helpful and communicated well with me and answered all my questions.
They also gave a very helpful advice to open the package infront of the Purolator driver who delivered it and I guess that this is a helpful suggestion so that you have no reason to complain later on for a damaged or open package. This service is not for those who are in a hurry to get their phone since the phones are imported from abroad and may take time to get delivered
mikis10
September 4th, 2020
I bought the Sony Xperia 1 ii through PDA Plaza, which was the only place offering it for sale in Canada when it was released in N. America. The price was better than I was expecting, when comparing it to the USD selling price and the fact that they were the only Canadian option.
Between the time I placed my order and received the phone, I had a couple of questions along the way, and received prompt and courteous responses from Alex each time.
I usually try to purchase my devices outright since I don't like tying myself to phone company contracts, so when the time comes for the next phone, I will most definitely be coming back to PDA Plaza!
yuweig
December 1st, 2020
I was looking for a LG wing so badly, but this phone does not release in Canada, PDAplaza is the only place I can find to order this phone, I was concern before cause I saw a lot of commend says they are quite slow, finally I made my decision on November 10th, it is 5-10 days shipping standard with full price, after 10 days it shipped, and 10 more days on Canada post, I got it today, it is not that bad if you choose the right shipping standard, I was think about choice 10-25 days shipping standard with deal, but I would like to get this phone as soon as possible. Go full price with 5-10 days is much better. Alex is really nice, he reply my email fast, if I didn't miss the deal on smart watch, I would definitely purchase one more.

Questions? Get answers from the PDA Plaza staff and other customers.

Alex G.
Typically responds within 4 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PDA Plaza?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

3.7
Have a question about PDA Plaza?