Publishers Clearing House (PCH) reviews

Tel: 1-800-645-9242
privacychoices@pch.com

svo1
11/18/18

I started buying magazines & entering contests from PCH (via USPS) in approximately 1980, and I started entering their sweepstakes online in approximately 2002, I believe. In all those 38 years, I received $20, receiving two $10 checks twice this year. I have spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on merchandise and postage stamps, not to mention all the lost time entering their contests. The items they have online are mostly very poor quality and too expensive, plus the shipping & handling charges are high; I'm pretty sure that you have to pay S/H individually for each item, not like other websites where you are charged S/H, depending on the total dollar amount of your purchase. PCH charges S/H for each and every single item, which adds up very quickly. Also, regarding their large sweepstakes, I'd much rather see, for example, 7 individuals win $1000 a week for life rather then $7000 a week for 1 individual. Well, I've finally wised up and hope you do, too, before you through any more of your hard-earned money or your Social Security allowance into the coffers of the insatiable beast known as Publishers Clearing House!

ronaldas
11/11/18

I been playing PCH for 28 years! Never have I won a thing. Bought to much. Now I just play hoping to win one day. Think this is only in my dreams

keithg126
11/1/18

I signed up for pch years ago and seems nothing's worth your wild! They don't do what their supposed to when changing email I contacted support waited on the line till a response and they still didn't get it right! I'm done with their lies and gimmicksgimmicks hope thiethier site crashes

felixd33
10/28/18

company is decietful.no big prices given away these past few months.scaring customers of forfeiture of your chance to win if you don't do this .

timothyp134
10/22/18

This is a first, since having been a shopper with PCH for nearly a year. I just received an invoice for something I KNOW I did not order. The PCH website for ordering says to contact Customer Service immediately, but I just got the invoice today, and already the product shows as being 'processed'. Not only is that a slick move on PCH's part, but it is highly unethical, since never having ordered something I won't use or need. BUYER BEWARE!

steves851
10/22/18

This hotel ( JW Ihilani ) has been closed for years, no 76 station close by, got it right on the Safeway. But it's free so why not try. Just play when watching TV

russy2
10/15/18

Ordering takes for ever they say 4 weeks but at times it takes for ever. Trying to get a refund takes as long if you get it at all. You play all of the games that keep getting longer and longer and longer they keep adding games you could play all day for tokens. I have played for a long time and have had a LOT of tokens but got rid of them playing for items and gift cards and still nothing. Makes a person wonder if this all really happens that you see of TV.

harryh113
10/2/18

Games that state you are incomplete, but they will not open because they are frozen at the other end which results in only a few with the option of completing.

janies37
9/29/18

their games freeze up, everytime they have a "winner" they change games and obviously do not test them... they OFTEN cheat you out of "bonus" points like daily.... big ones like the 45,000 tokens and bonus tokens for searching ...they just take you back to zero

terrilynne
9/6/18

Don't feel bad everyone. I've been licking the stickers since 1973 and have entered daily for 4 years and have never won anything either. Some say its a hoax but how do you know? I will continue to enter daily what's it going to hurt there's worse things in life.

toddc130
8/17/18

I have received a final step notice almost a dozen times...
Even got one in the mail !!!
Publishers Clearing House seems not to know that the word final means there is only one of them...
Does anyone really complete an entry if the final step is not final?
I understand that selling Dollar Store stuff for $11.96 frees up profit for prizes.
And then add a minimum of $5.00-$10.00 for shipping of course...
Where else Would they get the funds to pretend to give money away...
All that does seem to pencil out just fine for PCH,But the final step is still required to happen only once... It is a final step!!!!!
To require more than one final step is nothing short of a lie and contradiction of yourself...

timothyl99
8/2/18

What a ripe off, I ordered some flex glue from PCH and it cost me 19.95, I found the same item at my local hardware store for 12.95. Shop locally for the item you want before ordering from PCH. PCH has gotten there last order from me.

jone49
7/29/18

If youre planning to win, it could happen but not likely. Ive tried to win by killing the points to no avail and I have 350,000,000! I play for fun.

harryh43
7/26/18

Statistically, one has a much better chance of getting hit by lightning, and probably twice, than winning any really big pot from their games. I'm also a little suspect, because one time I got a popup during a game saying I won $10k, and took a screenshot of it for documentation, but when I got no notification, I contacted them and sent a copy of the screenshot containing the message, and they replied back saying it was a 'systems glitch.' So, my takeaway from that is they can cite that an award popup message can be labeled as a 'systems glitch' whenever they don't feel like awarding any money. But, I'm not disappointed, because I played with absolutely no expectations whatsoever, and a skeptical view that these guys might be crooks. As such, my expectations are completely satisfied.

stevenc315
7/19/18

Over 133 Million tokens....entered contests all the time....did get a $10 check one time...products are cheap China crap....shipping/handling costs are WAY TOO HIGH!!! .....don't waste your time....

dough143
7/5/18

Cheap , overpriced JUNK is all they sell.Garbage. first hand experience !!! And a "Valuable customer " for 30+ years a millions entries NOT one prize

cherylg130
7/1/18

I don't know what to do. I, ve invested so much time and really thought I could have a chance, in 28 yrs. Now I, m old my hands hurt and soon won,the be able to afford the internet. Can,t say I didn't try.
GIL5876@GMAIL.COM

shannona65
6/25/18

I have been playing since 2014 and have never EARNED AND LEARNED soo0000o much anytime or anywhere else then at Publishers Clearing House.
I so appreciate the games and winning opportunities to change my life.
I accepted the challenge and then after a few learning curves accepted to WIN IT ALL.
ITS NOT JUST A GAME BUT A WAY OF LIFE.
Just as our Heavenly Father gives us blessings to take, you still have to know the rules, and claim it.
I have decided to go back to school today and tomorrow I turn 47 years young.
The Sponcers are exactly that. They deserve a round of applause for all they contribute.
Thank you.
I highly recommend playing and I confirm and Verify, that Publishers Clearing House has REAL WINNERS DAILY...because I Won!
And my friends and family all laughed at me and even called me crazy.
But I am laughing and gassing up my new luxury car to deposit one of the largest deposits that my bank has ever seen!
I claim ownership of my life and I have made the choice to eliminate all negative people in my life.
Shannon Armond

alphonsed7
6/14/18

Just by using their search engine I won $450.00! Then about a year later $10.00 Not too bad for just using their search engine.

scottt181
6/3/18

I have entered several times, or at least thought I had completed an entry. However, I don't think you can EVER fully complete an entry. They constantly come back and say just one more step, don't miss out. Take that step and then there is another, and another, and another. It never ends!!! I'm done with them!!!

rosss77
5/24/18

Two films were made in the 70s and 80s, "The Sting," and "The Sting II." They dealt with the "big con" in which a mobster was fleeced out of several hundred thousand dollars. As far as I am concerned, PCH is nothing but a "big con" in which there might be some winners, but the only real winners are the shysters running PCH. Their website is plagued with faulty software or software designed to curtail winning. The odds of wining any cash are virtually impossible!! Your chances of hitting the national lottery, PowerBall or MegaMillions are better. If you want to waste time and feel constant frustration, this is the place to do it!

pearls17
5/11/18

Good luck to me Good luck to me if I meet the prizes patrol I will see I PEARL RENEE SPRINGS love to play at my own risk($$$) I love to play these fun but unexpectedly challengingworkethic games I haven't been playing for a long time almost a years worth I cherish having the opportunity and love making high scores that I push for every play I remember playing so many games and game systems I owned either electronically hand held or T.V operated or basics of mind consuming board games and plentiful hand coordinated toys back in year 1960's or 1900's to be exact i wonder how the setup and settings of the layouts of the games began and updated through times of the days months and years old of PCH I know several other people that was players and luck out or gave in or didn't accomplish enough to their own standards I recently discovered around 8 weeks ago publisher's clearing House hit big money a range amount of 5 or 6 billions in profits from only merchandise also beside that 4 or 5 billions at a celebrated reached goal in retail wherever is this money ending up in the hands of top well deserved valued winners Iam happy to be fortunate and talented oriented to stay focused while competing I must explain to prove to Publisher's clearing House running staff and attendees may this sweepstakes find and bless me with numerous portions of sustainability in cash prizes in it's upsetting and entirely and entity be blessed as always you and the prize Patrol and over seeing bosses I really like experiencing playing in my convenient time but of course time well spent with practice and strength and determination and perseverance and ease and hard working drive and gifts of postive learning and growing believable power while steering to stay alive and alerted and watchful in this publisher's clearing House sweepstakes... thanks best wishes and happy spring time Force's are in bloom until then. Pearl Springs

dono161
4/30/18

IF the app loads it usually kicks me off or locks up. Tired of wasting time trying to win. Would rather read a good book...have entered so many times and cant even win $10. 1 a year has the same result.

josephb216
4/29/18

The site is very creative, well kept, and they make it fun for everyone. I have not won, like many others, but its free so I cannot complain. Im sure if you keep up with it, and play your Tri Peaks, blackjack, slots or coin toss games here instead of elsewhere it will work out for you, and there is always the chance of winning money, or prizes! Good luck everyone.

~Joseph McLean
not sponsored or paid to say this just a player who enjoys the chance to change my life as much as the person next to me

joed255
4/24/18

I have been dealing with pch for over 25 years it is my chance to win the 7,000.00 a week for life I have purchase a lot of merchandise also over those years. I believe it is my time too win. Thank you pch.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Probably but we keep playing as the games do give us something to do. Wouldn't bet on a big win however.

By Chuck P.

Oh this is big time scam. Like I said in my review we put to much time into this wack company that when see anything about money we think it's them. Nobody ever wins there special early look prizes unless it's a guaranteed giveaway.

By Matt S.

Well, and just as I expected, the October 23 "special early look" did NOT result in the "mega prize" being awarded. Surprise, surprise! I saw that they immediately started advertising on TV their next "mega prize" (what is it now? $5000 a week for life? Bet they don't award that one, either!) Just a scam to drum up sales to weak-minded people who actually think they have a snowball's chance in you-know-where to win anything at odds of almost 2 billion to one. A total fraud!

By Viktoria I.

For the most part it's all a bunch of BS to get people to make a purchase.

By John D.

I didn't know this but it makes sense as there is nothing to it but the same thing day after day. PCH has gone downhill with games, lately, as even the daily puzzles, now, just drag and are hard to move the pieces. Too many puzzles and probably too many people playing, Also same thing, every day and are only for fun to kill time with. Maybe, now, they are just not monitoring the sites to see their problems. Bingo, no great loss.

By Jeanne D.

Am I still in the running for PCH's $7,000.00 a week win Thanks hoping for good news. My computer was down for two days. Does this disqualify me

By Frances T.

By Przemyslaw W.

It is all rigged! They want to draw you in, and promise you that you are the next big winner. It is all a waste of time in my opinion.

By Angela M.

"PCH is real whether you want to believe or not. I never have won yet but my friend has and others that she knows have won money and on won 1,000,000.00" -Bredna Nonsense. You must work for PCH or something, Bredna. And did you mispell your so called own name lol? Supposed to be "Brenda?" I suppose it's possible that is your name but what I find nearly impossible to believe is that you have a friend who won and it just so happens that your friend who won also knows others who won and even won 1,000,000.00? I mean what are the odds of THAT? Knock it off.

By RandomlyHiccupping B.

It would not let me play or sign in so I gave up

By Richard V.
Questions? Get answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)?