Publishers Clearing House (PCH) reviews

Tel: 1-800-645-9242
privacychoices@pch.com

reginal35
8/19/19

I can tell you i been doing this since they started. I can tell you how it goes you push the button the ball comes out spins around the 500.00 dollar area always hitd bumper into 2000 coins it goes. I have also noticed that on slots it will skip as it is spinning and about to stop it speeds up then stops no way you can get the instance win 5 times. Also on live drawing you see your name spinning right in front of tube but dont go in. I hit one time and it said error in services and cuts the whole app off.Now i been doing this when you did this by mail 23 years havent miss a year so my review is good

wadej15
8/17/19

They have backed up everything I have bought from PCH. My suggestion is to enroll in the VIP program. They really back the product by replacing or crediting your account. A hassle-free with a satisfying guarantee included.

danac154
8/5/19

Many times I have been interested in purchasing one of the products offered only to find out at checkout that the cost of shipping and handling is at least twice what it should be. Unless the item is something that I really want and need, I will not throw my money away on these enormous shipping and handling charges. PCH should adjust their pricing for S & H to be more realistic if they intend to sell their products.

johne528
8/4/19

Looking through these reviews makes me aware of a number of things -
Most of the "reviews" that give PCH one or two stars are by people that can't string together any coherent thoughts or opinions that can support their views. It's very difficult to take someone seriously when they sound like they're in second grade. And their spelling is unbelievably atrocious. Once again, hard to take them seriously.
Another thing I notice is that their main gripe is that they don't win. Welcome to the real world. Look at the odds of winning. NOT in your favor. If they were, almost everyone would be winning $10,000,000 or $5000 a week for life. That would be a pretty poor business practice , would it not? Your business would be guaranteed to go under real fast.
Also, I've read at least two reviews that insist it said in an email from PCH that you cannot win unless you make a purchase. WRONG! That would be an illegal business practice. There are rules and regulations that PCH has to follow, whether they want to or not. You know, it doesn't take very long to check this out. You have Internet access; use it for more than spreading false news stories and showing others your great lunch.
These "reviewers" make me sick, but can also be good for a laugh, so it kinda balances out, no? LOL!
The only reason I gave PCH four stars rather than five is due to the pain in the rear it can be at times to navigate through some of their site pages. But, beyond that, I've never really had a bad experience with PCH, and I've been entering their sweepstakes for probably fifteen years. I haven't won anything yet, but there's always that slight chance that it might be my time.
Who knows?

georges480
7/27/19

Rusts very quickly, not a good product - I tossed it out.

Most of PCH products are what I expect.

I do not have anything else to say about this product. You

leeg130
7/24/19

Why do they insist you buy something to qualify, when they say " NO PURCHASE NECESSARY ". I think it is ALL a big scam to sell things.SCAMMERS !!!!!!!

laylaz1
7/23/19

Man....man oh MAN do these crooks reel us in. They know people are desperate, they know people are struggling, do they care? Lol..cute thought. People talk about how PCH targets the elderly, and this is true, but they forget to mention us poor suckers who can't catch a break worth a damn. I've seen comments made during "prize day" by people praying to win so they can clear their debt, be able to pay bills ect.

But whaddya know, it's either a "no-win" or some yuppy looking doofus who's obviously not struggling gets the grand prize while everyone else secretly hopes they die in a fire. Like...damn dude....forget playing to win...how much do they pay their "prize-winning" actors? Might as well try making green that way.

I feel ashamed for being the slightest bit hopeful.

marya961
7/18/19

They brag about monthly installment s then say ur account is delinquent and past due. The only payments of mine that were past due were the ones they quit sending. Then want it all played ASAP !

sedricks1
7/12/19

PCH is one of the most pointless hobbies, and for those who are overly confident with the positive reviews about that you will win sweepstakes someday, not only you will be in trouble, but also frustration will mount up on you. When I call these people before drawings and ask them about what is the particiular sweepstakes award date which was the ford they intentionally jump into the contest for August which I didn't even asked. That's one red flag. Another big problem is that when you don't win regarding to the amount of effort and time and letters you send to this company they lousy answer will be that your chances of winning are an equality to other people. It's the worse excuse I ever heard of, because when looking at the photos of winners most of them are elderly adults past my mother and fathers age. Then when I read the description it says that they have retired which makes me ask myself why are they playing at there old age and they will see benefit when they get paid for retirement. What they're doing is decreasing odds for other people at any age to win. Another gigantic problem is the winners are from the same sorry states, such as Florida, Oklahoma, New York, and Ohio. I wonder if that's a day at the beach for the prize patrol to celebrate, and not going through every eastern state, such as Maryland, because that's where I'm from. Also to make matters worse like most of you people stating which couldn't be a better way of putting it is that they have to many ads all over the page like PCH is a theme for ads and not playing to win, but use ads as obstacles for contestants to stumble. Also when selecting a sweepstake a week for ever they have too many merchandises all over the page to slow you down and capture you buying there things which is consider cheating and scamming the consumers. PCH is intentionally making it harder for consumers to win, because of how the protocol is set up, and how they find favorite on people who has been buying their products because chances are there houses have been the ones the prize patrol had set to visit, because of more communication the consumers had buying their stuff compare to the ones who haven't purchasing have slimmer chances. That's a gigantic problem for me to look at and making sense of that. Someone said that the federal should inspect this place and I totally agreed with that. ITS BOGUS. And no playing lottery from your state paying to play isn't going to resolve anything. You will loose money and maybe time. But then, I see that time matters more than money so I can understand why you feel that playing from a state is better, because of time, but its not going to help financially in the long run. But Pch is damn sure not an exception. The best thing to do will be doing pch but play lotto so that way out of 8 numbers you can monitor your odds of winning compare to joining in their lame sweepstakes. My chance was as high as 75% almost won 10,000. also 62% for life is rich, and mega multipler. When I win I will go through the process of claiming an award and getting paid, and never join PCH again. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janieb22
7/1/19

no question but have to say I have been playing these games and entering sweep stakes for real long time and I don't believe in pch anymore never win

tomt318
6/24/19

I ordered a voltage tester both don't work! They never replied to that problem they just wanted money! Its a big assed scam! They're making money! Your not gonna win anything though! That's why they call it clearing house! They scam you into buying up all this cheap crap they can! This aught to be shut down!!!

veryu11
6/21/19

I got almost ten emails a day from PCH, wow! After searching through the stuffs page by page, they want me ," TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK " COME ON, GIVE ME A BREAK,I AM NOT RICH! I got too many stuffs from them! It seem to me that they want me to go BROKE while I am OUT OF WORK ! PLEASE DON'T BRAINWASH ME! I got go see a DOCTOR over this business. I want to get marry and have kids and need to go out, but I am in PRISON at HOME! I NEED A LIFE! HELP!!!

jolantal1
6/15/19

It's a waste of time, I been wasting hours of my time every day for over a year now I collected over 300 millions tokens and scratched millions of scratchers and not been able to win anything. I can't even redeem the tokens even when I bet large amounts of them. It's a waste of time and another scam for gullible and desperate people.

annd236
6/11/19

If you play Keno you're timed with about 18 mins 15 secs, but you get ads that are 2 minutes long between each play. I could only complete 2 of the 5 cards. I did send them a message but the only response was asking me to complete a survey on the customer service.
However, the ads minimized. Now when I play, the people I'm competing against, the numbers are very close to each other, then all of a sudden their points double and we started at the same time. I believe I'm playing against a computer.
If you play their games like racing cars/horses, bullseye, football kick through the goal post, bowling and the list goes on, there is no way to win. You shoot at the duck but you can't aim. You're given a point to shoot at, and it's no where close to the duck. I've played several times.

The site says you don't have to buy anything, but some of the sweepstakes are closed to you unless you buy something. And talk about locking up, and then several times of not getting your points for the cards you complete.

I made the mistake of ordering something and they sent me a "gift" which cost me an extra 5.00, and it was really poor quality. Even the item I bought was pretty flimsy.

peterg363
6/6/19

PCH is real and legit I've won $10 and$300 Dollar checks from them . I cashed them at my bank . They are real checks my bank manager checked . I've gone through a tough last five years in my life . From losing my beloved mother to having a severe job injury with losing my job getting fired to their insurance doctor's forced me back after I got surgery . They closed my claim . I lost my job they also neglected me when I got hurt . I worked out there 20years . I'm losing my place not able to work due to my injury about to get evicted in a few days . Just letting u all know that PCH is real and legit and I am a real person and not affiliated with any type of company like PCH all you need to have is hope and patience never give up . you won't know if you win if u
don't try to win . Sincerely yours PETER GARCIA MOSES LAKE ,WA 98837

vincentr69
5/31/19

I asked to be taken off the mailing list. Well not only didn't that happen but I am still getting merchandise I NEVER ordered. I've called 5 times since dec but the PUTZ patrol keeps sending me merchandise. STOP! And lose my address. I have already copied the attorney general. Your business is dead! Give it up.

kevins666
5/25/19

At the top of an email is written "An order is required to enter sweepstakes"
At the bottom of the SAME email "No purchase necessary to enter sweepstakes"
In my books WHAT'LL IT BE? I'm sending NO MONEY,
I'm making NO ORDER to a company that can't even keep their story straight.
REALLY PCH????

williamt365
4/24/19

I have tried several times to open emails (laptop/mobile) from PCH which come through Spectrum.com will not open, therefore this problem minimizes your chances of winning anything.

js646
4/17/19

For some unknown reason, the site isn't letting me enter any of the contests. I attempt over and over to enter the $7,000 a week contest as well as a couple of others and when I get back to the main page, I find myself having to start over because it doesn't register the entries. I don't know if it's a bug in the site or if it's an issue with needing to clear the cache, but if they can do something to prevent it. I don't want to waste my time on this as it is getting me nowhere. I've been having this problem since Sunday of this week.

garyh482
3/26/19

pch has ruined there site with all the advertising they add to there gaming sites, not only are there games rigged but all the advertising they added has taken the fun out of the rigged experience, what used to only take a couple of hours not takes 4 to six hours to complete. i dont really think anyone has ever won at any of the games on these sites, im seriously disappointed in pch and really think its time the federal gaming commission look in to pch.

roseannz
3/20/19
• Updated review

I despise PCH and I wish I had never tried to enter. It started out as an email with no sign of PCH, saying I was chosen to win a $100 gift certificate from Walmart or someplace else by filling out a survey. This trick led to entering PCH. After all the turmoil i described above, now PCH's controller keeps writing me emails saying I owe money for some item I supposedly purchased from them. First, when you first start entering PCH, you are forced to buy 4 items, which are all cheap garbage from China. You have to give your credit card number in order to get this crap. Why I ever ordered anything is beyond me. But the thing is I HAD TO GIVE MY CC NUMBER IN ORDER TO GET THIS JUNK. So for the past couple months, I've been getting emails saying I owe money on an item. Which item it is is not described. And why they accuse me of not paying, when I had to give my CC number for anything I ordered, has to be a scam. I've replied over and over that I owe nothing and please stop bugging me. I called Customer Service one evening and actually got through. I asked to speak to this company controller so I could question him about my alleged bill. The Customer Service Rep was trying to find a supervisor to help me when I had to leave for an appointment. I am going to call back tomorrow.
I believe this is another scam aimed towards senior citizens in order to scare us into giving PCH money we don't owe. I'm a senior citizen, but I'm not all that dumb, except that I entered PCH's fraudulent contest. That was Uber dumb. Never again will I ever open any PCH email.

“I'd like to give this a MINUS ONE TRILLION!”
12/21/18
• Previous review

This has to be the MOST DESPICABLE SITE on the whole of the Internet, and that's saying a lot. I remember the days when I'd only get Publisher's Clearing House snail mail. Those WERE the good old days. I got started with PCH this time by a phony scammy announcement that I had been chosen for a $100 Walmart card. Yeah, right- IF I FILLED OUT A SURVEY. The survey led me to the PCH site. From there, you have to pick 3 or 4 things to "try out", meaning BUY. But they don't tell you there are several pages of these items, so I ended up buying junk I didn't need or want from the first page. (OK, IM AN IDIOT).
However, that's only the start. To make a truly long story short, here is a recap:
1. You never truly know where or IF you really entered the sweepstakes for their contest. I BELIEVE THIS PART MAKE PCH A TRUE SCAM. That's the main point, and they know this because-
2. You get so many emails every single day, every day telling you that you didn't finish your entry yet and will miss out on winning because you didn't finish your application.
3. So you try to "FINISH YOUR APPLICATION" and have to waste huge amounts of time watching ads from sponsors so you can play scratch-off games to get tokens to add up for some unknown reason which is never explained, STILL NOT KNOWING IF YOU ACTUALLY ENTERED THE SWEEPSTAKES.
4. Your email gets filled up constantly, driving you half mad.
5. Then come the "SEARCH" emails, which make you search a category they provide you, such as Cable carriers, Senior Living, In-Home Care. You can't just highlight the category, you have to type it in. Then NOTHING HAPPENS. You are STILL wondering if you actually entered the sweepstakes.
6. 5 minutes after nothing happens after you put in a Search item, something happens, and happens and happens. Your phone rings many times. You get calls from agents representing whatever search item you put in. These agents call from everywhere, and they call often. I just picked a search item because PCH told me to, not because I wanted anything.
7. Still, you keep getting numerous emails every day telling you that you didn't complete your contest entry!!!!
TO SUMMARIZE: I am still not sure whether I actually have an entry to win anything from PCH, but at this point, I TOTALLY DESPISE PCH AND ITS SCAM LIKE, TIME WASTING, MONEY WASTING, GRUESOME, AWFUL INVASIVE TACTICS!
I'm unsubscribing from PCH!
Go back to the days where we got to pick a few magazines to order.
This whole PCH thing disgusts me and it seems to prey on elderly desperate people (like me).

kevinw417
3/17/19

Publishers Clearing House (PCH) Makes you purchase items. I decided to not buy any items from the pictures of items they sent me. I still entered the contest to win $5000 a week for life. PCH sent me back a letter telling me I had to buy something to be entered into the drawing even though they say in writing you don't need to purchase to enter. I felt like I had to purchase in order for a chance to win. Then they tried to make me pay in full online even though they said pay in monthly installment's. I ignored the email and they went ahead and sent my package to me. Two items plus shipping was $40 and $10 was just for shipping. They have a website to go on for me to make my first installment.
I was late making the first payment and PCH sent out a letter three weeks later demanding full payment. I never wanted what I was forced to purchase and was afraid if I sent back the items they would not enter me into the contest. I learned my lesson. PCH uses get rich schemes in order to make a profit. I knew better but PCH kept sending me letter after letter saying I was in the process of winning.

deloresf6
3/12/19

Whatever you do DON"T ORDER PCH merchandise EVER if you don't want to get scammed and charged more than you paid. I was sent a 50% off coupons when I ordered I was charged the full price. I sent a check with the order then they sent me a bill that was overdue. I asked about my two checks I sent they said they don't take checks by mail. I asked where are my checks they don't know. So I paid my bill in full in January, $189.00 even asked the guy is my bill paid in full and he said yes. Then March 1 I get an overdue amount of 18.00 when I called she said it was a purchase from November. I asked why am I getting charged 18.00 from November when I paid it in full in January.She said, "Oh they forgot to add this amount." Then I asked to talk to a manager and she came to the phone and conveniently hung up on me. This is not the first time they did this and I will NEVER EVER ORDER FROM them again and if your smart you won't either.Their 7000 to 10,0000 a week is just a gimmic save your money go to Walmart or Target if you need something..

mikej372
3/9/19

PCH SWEEPSTAKES ARE SO FAKE EVEN IN THERE COMMERCIAL THE PEOPLE DON'T EVEN LOOK SURPRISE AND THEY LOOK SIDE WAY LIKE SOME ONE TELLING THEM HOW TO ACT.

vickim152
3/5/19

I am so tired i have been a member since 2007 at least and nothing. it started with one email then turned into 6 emails total of 12 entries. I'm saddened by the fact that they say if you dont respond to this email your entries will be removed basically. this is just unjust I'm sorry but I dont have 12hrs a day to enter all their sweepstakes. also why say if we dont respond to email it will basically look bad on our subscription. also they say buying product does not effect entry. I got a entry email saying please buy something why. we know they offer products in think I'm going to look onto this I'm tired of being pressured into buying when I cant even tho they say no purchase necessary. this is harassment. I ask for sweepstakes entries not product advertisements for 12 or more years I'm sorry I have won not a thing. I am gunna research their company ins and outs I'm sure they are not gunna add up. it doesn't make sense.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Probably but we keep playing as the games do give us something to do. Wouldn't bet on a big win however.

By Chuck P.

Oh this is big time scam. Like I said in my review we put to much time into this wack company that when see anything about money we think it's them. Nobody ever wins there special early look prizes unless it's a guaranteed giveaway.

By Matt S.

Well, and just as I expected, the October 23 "special early look" did NOT result in the "mega prize" being awarded. Surprise, surprise! I saw that they immediately started advertising on TV their next "mega prize" (what is it now? $5000 a week for life? Bet they don't award that one, either!) Just a scam to drum up sales to weak-minded people who actually think they have a snowball's chance in you-know-where to win anything at odds of almost 2 billion to one. A total fraud!

By Viktoria I.

For the most part it's all a bunch of BS to get people to make a purchase.

By John D.

I didn't know this but it makes sense as there is nothing to it but the same thing day after day. PCH has gone downhill with games, lately, as even the daily puzzles, now, just drag and are hard to move the pieces. Too many puzzles and probably too many people playing, Also same thing, every day and are only for fun to kill time with. Maybe, now, they are just not monitoring the sites to see their problems. Bingo, no great loss.

By Jeanne D.

Am I still in the running for PCH's $7,000.00 a week win Thanks hoping for good news. My computer was down for two days. Does this disqualify me

By Frances T.

ive gotten two checks from pch one for random $350 and another top leader token $150 they are real i been entering for 18 years and i enter every day i WISH i could win the big one just once ..i take care of my mama shes 76 and disabled and it sure would help good luck everyone

By Kathy P.

It is all rigged! They want to draw you in, and promise you that you are the next big winner. It is all a waste of time in my opinion.

By Angela M.

"PCH is real whether you want to believe or not. I never have won yet but my friend has and others that she knows have won money and on won 1,000,000.00" -Bredna Nonsense. You must work for PCH or something, Bredna. And did you mispell your so called own name lol? Supposed to be "Brenda?" I suppose it's possible that is your name but what I find nearly impossible to believe is that you have a friend who won and it just so happens that your friend who won also knows others who won and even won 1,000,000.00? I mean what are the odds of THAT? Knock it off.

By RandomlyHiccupping B.

It would not let me play or sign in so I gave up

By Richard V.
Questions? Get answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)?