Publishers Clearing House (PCH) reviews

Tel: 1-800-645-9242
domainadmin@pchmail.com

donnac207
12/30/17

Ever watch names of the winners for token prizes? Same names and initial just different prizes and week. ARE they really that lucky to win so often?

michelev21
12/27/17

Every time i go through all orders ti make my entries, something I did not order appears in the purchased cart. It is very important to check it or you find yourself having to through much bs to REMOVE IT! I am seriously thinking if ending my PCH MADNESS IF 30 SOMETHING YEARS and start a new year without my addiction to something nothing more than a waste of life!

donnab240
12/23/17

How much money do you think me and others have spent over 50+ years. They got rich I got nothing!!!!!

halt9
12/23/17

I now have several million overall tokens, a sapphire rating, and a VIP Member and have been playing since 2007, ten years and have only won cash prizes twice, last year one $100 check for one of the sweeps and last month one $10 check on a games play, but have spent hundreds of $$$ for merchandise all made in China which does affect sizing, seems everything from there is made smaller than here, way overpriced shipping/handling prices and you cannot get any satisfaction from customer service...after this season's purchases are all paid off, I am quitting!

Tip for consumers: don't do it if you are expecting to win!!! only if you have hours to waste on playing games!!!

nevera17
12/22/17

I AM DONE WITH PCH ! I Have Wasted So Much Time With This Crap! And NEVER HAVE I WON SINCE. FEBRUARY OF 2005.. I DON'T BELIEVE THIS IS AT ALL TRUE..

patriciar180
12/20/17

I agree...playing for 50 years..cant even win $10..on the,scratch offs...pathetic..waste of time...scam

carolc158
12/17/17

I bought several items as I was entering contest because I was overwhelmed with requests to purchase. Every item I ordered and bought were of poor quality, dollar store cheaply made, most didn't work right or broke within weeks. Won't buy anything again

jonnies7
12/15/17

I have been a member of pch since 2011 really before that I use to get a lot of mail and emails but for at least 6 or 8 months nothing. What happened?

valeried32
12/12/17

Here's the deal.They make you believe you are the next winnerThey intise you by saying all you have to do is play the games.Wrong!!!It's about the advertisement.The business pay them for putting there ads up whole unsuspecting people who would love extra money to play.But wait!! Just watch the advertisement.its all legal loop holes of riding the legal line of it's not false advertising, because we let you win coins.They state coins or cash.That how they make there money.while we lose either way.We waste expensive data right.I did it over a decade myself everyday.Why?to prove it a scam.

rickl85
12/8/17

Yes ,pch said they were coming to my home for the to del .the check and that never happened. win tokens and never any money seems like a joke and scam

maryh380
12/6/17

I've been playing PCH for almost 20 years now and have yet to win one red cent. They suck you in and waste your time; all for nothing.

lannyf5
11/16/17

As a result? I have YET to 'Win' even a dollar. I realize the odds are more than vast......but, I also have reason to believe PCH should be investigated for any indication of their scamming trusting 'players'. Never again will I use my time to tolerate "Respond Immediately" or whatever!

wendyc92
11/15/17

That's about the ONLY game you'll ever play on PCH's Token Games!!! "Sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties,as a reward for your patience you've been granted tokens"...and FAIL FAIL FAIL every time to cough up those token you've supposedly been 'granted' !!! Oh, and you can be assured that whenever they do "Site Maintenance" that the coding gnomes who work there have totally screwed something up...like a game that had worked perfectly fine before!!! So if you love frustration, aggravation, disappointment, difficulties, patience that is never rewarded, web site failures,technical difficulties,a crap load of 'security questions' to answer & 1.2 trillions ads to skip thru just to get to a game that fails to load (while the ads, miraculously, NEVER experience an 'issue')...and if you like to feel like a real dumb a$$ for ever believing that PCH Games would be 'fun' ...then by all means, beat your brains out with this idiotic site!!! Additionally, if you also enjoy having your email box crammed, overloaded, ballooning and about to explode with PCH's "Winning Opportunities"....then this is the site for you!!!! But whatever you do, DO NOT encourage these people with an order!!!!

marym582
11/15/17

I do not like the constant flow of mail, e-mail telling me this is the last step, I must have taken 500 last steps. I do not like when you order something there is no last look at the cart to verify what you want and to see shipping cost. I have ordered something by mistake, and twice shame on me I have ordered something only to receive it and find out the shipping cost as much as the item. I will not be ordering anything from PCH again and I warn everyone stay away. It's nice to think of winning money, but this is so not worth the effort it takes to play these games. I wanted to return the last item but was unable to contact anyone customer service, again NOT WORTH IT!

ednam39
11/9/17

Fake emails from this company. Telling innocent and trusting people that they have won and this is the final step. I was a victim of pch for only 4 months and that was too long!! These people prey on trusting people that want to " Supposedly Get Rich" abd these people actually become victims!

junetziah
11/7/17

Please people do not fall for this mess like I did! They say you when money but ha lies! I've been playing there games for a while now and I never won anything neither did a family friend who been playing there silly games for years and years ! Someone please stop this craziness they have going on please.

rodg167
10/20/17

I keep playing and win lots of tokens, just having fun! I redeemed some of my tokens and I won $250. So this does work, odds are long, but they are real.

oliviab49
10/19/17

If you think you will ever win anything from this place, guess again.. ALL of their games are fake, even the alleged so called "winners" names are fake. Its true, I searched the names of about 50 random names from their "winners" list and NONE OF THEM exist. All your ever going to get from them is a bunch of useless tokens from their online games that you can cash in for chances at non existent gift cards and stuff. The only thing i will say is that it is a great way to kill time if your bored. It takes hours to get through games because of all the commercials.

sallyk31
10/13/17

Everything you send or do is a joke. You will never come to Bailey NC and never received any prizes.

dawng51
10/2/17

I stopped doing Publishers Clearing House years ago. I guess they just do not get it. I am not interested in getting rich or what they are selling. Still they tried again by sending a final step to win the jackpot prize letter. It was to be the very last one!
Ha! I got 4 more letters saying it is the final step and I am one of the winners! Really? Than why is it there is always another final step?
Do not waste your time! If you like what they are selling fine, but forget about the winning angle! All they are doing is feeding on your greed! I guess they think that is the only way to sale products, that people do not want!
I do not know why they are still in business! I guess there are many fools out there who do not read the rules and regulations of the prizes awards! Personally, I think it is all a scam to get people to by their products. There is no prize, just words!

andrewj110
9/26/17

Have never won any cAsh rewards only tokens I've been involved for several years now but I'm done with trying because it dose not add up from all the time I put in.

charlesp93
9/20/17

They just want your money to buy things RIP OFF. Plus merchandise is $10.00 just to ship to you! Played f0r years upon years and never get anywhere except a waste of time and energy. Loss of money too. Some products really are nice and helpful and sometimes the games waste time when there is nothing else to do. But winning a jackpot? Especially ones that say someone in your zip code will absolutely win!!! Oh really? This is such a small town @ everyone would know if that were true. PCH needs to get real!! Real jackpot winners. No more games of deceit just to sell merchandise.

vanessaw50
9/14/17

It's not right to let a person think thay are going to win some thing and that person dont, i all ready dont have nothin so why make me feel like i could when you already no who you want to win

keithp49
9/7/17

156 million tokens. Once had a game say I won $2000.00 only to reset to 100 tokens. Was told that a $10,000 prize was a mistake. Just once I won $5.00 but it was a credit for a purchase. The site seems to be infested with viruses causing problems on my computer. Sure you have to put a line in the water to catch a fish but it seems there are no fish in this pond.

samj121
9/6/17

I wouldn't even give it a 1 star they deserve 0.....they sent me a packet of papers a while back for a chance for me to win stuff I picked two things while that I would like to win and mailed it back to them few weeks later they sent me the items I would like with a bill!! I refuse to pay a bill when the papers said FREE now they are trying to sue me..so I now have no choice but to pay it..those papers never said anything about me having to pay anything they said free...

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Probably but we keep playing as the games do give us something to do. Wouldn't bet on a big win however.

By Chuck P.

Oh this is big time scam. Like I said in my review we put to much time into this wack company that when see anything about money we think it's them. Nobody ever wins there special early look prizes unless it's a guaranteed giveaway.

By Matt S.

Well, and just as I expected, the October 23 "special early look" did NOT result in the "mega prize" being awarded. Surprise, surprise! I saw that they immediately started advertising on TV their next "mega prize" (what is it now? $5000 a week for life? Bet they don't award that one, either!) Just a scam to drum up sales to weak-minded people who actually think they have a snowball's chance in you-know-where to win anything at odds of almost 2 billion to one. A total fraud!

By Viktoria I.

For the most part it's all a bunch of BS to get people to make a purchase.

By John D.

I didn't know this but it makes sense as there is nothing to it but the same thing day after day. PCH has gone downhill with games, lately, as even the daily puzzles, now, just drag and are hard to move the pieces. Too many puzzles and probably too many people playing, Also same thing, every day and are only for fun to kill time with. Maybe, now, they are just not monitoring the sites to see their problems. Bingo, no great loss.

By Jeanne D.

Am I still in the running for PCH's $7,000.00 a week win Thanks hoping for good news. My computer was down for two days. Does this disqualify me

By Frances T.

It is all rigged! They want to draw you in, and promise you that you are the next big winner. It is all a waste of time in my opinion.

By Angela M.

"PCH is real whether you want to believe or not. I never have won yet but my friend has and others that she knows have won money and on won 1,000,000.00" -Bredna Nonsense. You must work for PCH or something, Bredna. And did you mispell your so called own name lol? Supposed to be "Brenda?" I suppose it's possible that is your name but what I find nearly impossible to believe is that you have a friend who won and it just so happens that your friend who won also knows others who won and even won 1,000,000.00? I mean what are the odds of THAT? Knock it off.

By RandomlyHiccupping B.

It would not let me play or sign in so I gave up

By Richard V.

the guidelines are it is free to play. you have a chance to win what ever you put in for and a machine drew your man out of billions of name it is a miracle if you win. I have put in to win many times thought I had won guess I haven't because no one has ever visited me. it is a chance just like if you bought a lottery ticket you have a very little of a chance to win. rather you want to try or you do now your still taking chance on winning. which is very rare to win.it is a choice your taking. Brenda Carlton

By Bredna C.
Questions? Get answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)?