Publishers Clearing House (PCH) reviews

Tel: 1-800-645-9242
privacychoices@pch.com

elissam4
7/22/17

I thought on any publish clearing house winning of any prize you pay nothing no shipping or handling is that not true now that is what makes y'all different and we know it ain't fraud cause y'all say it cost zero

maryw294
7/20/17

I fault myself for even getting involved with such a scam as this. I was looking for a unique gift, found something I could settle with through PCH. I needed several of these items for a project I was developing. So I played PCH game, ordering items as needed. The thing is, I always paid in full when ordering and added $6 for shipping. Because I began to always receive additional fees I am now looking at a large bill. I have been in numerous discussion with PCH trying to figure this out unsuccessfully. Has anyone ever faced this problem? And if so, what was the solution? There are many complaints about this company. I would like to explore the options of a class action law suit. Any suggestions in this area will be considered.To add insult to injury, most of the items ordered were cheap plastic, cracking or breaking after the first use. I even ordered some metal bowls that had plastic covers. The covers were cracked along the edges from the opening of the package. Not happy with this company at all.

carolg114
7/19/17

Several weeks ago I matched all 8 numbers plus the power # in the power prize lotto drawing and heard nothing. I also matched 7 numbers and again tonight I matched 8 numbers. The rewards are huge but where are they? The odds of winning according to them are slim so the prize money needs to be split if more than one winner. I am fine with that. I have NOT heard one thing..............Carol G.

billl108
7/15/17

Personally, I think this is a scam. Try playing your "gtames" and gee, Technical difficulties... imagine that ....

I'm done with your worthless tripe

jayw81
7/12/17

But I am so lucky they are coming to my zip code. And I have VIP status and 4,956,500 in tokens. Which will give you absolutely Nothing!!!!! And if you owe them $11 and your late with your payment you are threatened with collection even though you have been a customer since 1999. JW

lyndad11
7/11/17

Won 400 bucks and they actual paid it. Only after I told them I would die them and several calls and emails I got a check the next month

dannyv14
7/11/17

I know I'm never going to win the millions, but I like to play the games. Two weeks ago, I was doing the scratchers and got 3 $100,000. Usually after you match, you get a congratulatory message, like "You won 1,000 tokens." Nothing came up for the money. I thought that maybe after the block of games was over, I might get a message. Nope. So I wrote to PCH, told them that I won and wondered what to do next. I received an email stating that when the contest ends, I would be notified if I won. (As far as I know these games aren't like some of the prizes where there's a drawing.) A few days later, I received another email stating that the ticket was closed and the matter resolved! I wrote back an angry letter and told them never to contact me again, which they haven't. This is not an honest company and I wonder if the 'winners' they show on TV aren't actors! I hope they get investigated.

martham93
7/11/17

How come U guys. Don't come 2 Arizona? The prize money sure would B nice. I have NEVER WON anthything!

karenc236
7/2/17

Read your review and 5 stars. Come to find out that the number you had that won (??) was the same number that I had and have been entering with for the last 6 months. If they are giving the same number to multiple people, sure sounds like a scam to me!

deborahw3
6/12/17

This is my update for PCH Play and Win App:
I uninstalled the app.There's something fishy about the way the same people keep winning everyday. The straw that broke the camels back for me was, I should have won that evening, it was too strange how one of the those same names took over the lead which shouldn't have happened just seconds before the midnight change over to the next day's game. It was fun while it lasted. Now I'm off to bigger and better things to do with my time. Good luck to all who are still hopeful.

txm
6/4/17

if pch isn't a scam then they need to show us all of our prize numbers! i cannot figure out any other excuse for them not showing us all of our prize numbers unless they are scamming everyone.

donnal119
5/30/17

I love playing Pch games. Passes the time but why is it the same winner comes in just before 12 midnight and win? Does that make any sense? It sure does not. It's very hard to get on the leaderboard on all games. And your on top and a player comes in and wins. How fair is it to ALL other players? I have many friends who play Pch Games and they say the same thing. Not fair to others.

theodorek16
5/18/17

Logged over 7 million tokens. NEVER won a dime! 2 pair of socks I ordered cost over $5 to ship. Games hang up for long periods and I don't get the tokens for winning combinations. I'm through. 8 plus e-mails a day with 'Last chance', Forfeiture, search now and buy, buy, buy notices. I don't need the junk they are trying to sell, same as "As seen on TV".

dinom24
5/18/17

Pch items and shipping charges are way over priced. Same items in stores are always cheaper. Items that I've shipped myself are half of what they charge. They sent me two "free" gifts, but I had to pay $5.95 each for shipping! They say keep entering to win, but then say the winning number wasn't turned in to them. Then why don't they pick another number from actual entries?! And why is it that every time I scratch off their extra or bonus winning cards, I always get the highest amount possible! I'll tell you why, cause it's scam rip off!

charless186
4/29/17

twice was sent emails stating i won joke scam that is all it is i have contacted att. generals office they called sending said they would send an investigator out to talk with me we will see

sharong82
4/25/17

Quit PCH because i kept getting junk--some i ordered but got confused because i did not remember ordering some things. I decided to try again, and what do you know, i received a email asking for payment of a tv guide--something i would NEVER use! Do aha, caught you in the act, PCH!! No more-i am finished for good! What disgusts me is they prey on old people and poor people keeping them hopeful. Oh, and i tried to get the message to customer support that only sends me to play--same with my account. Can you spell F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D, PCH!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: There should be zeros instead of stars there!!!!!

briand144
4/22/17

A total scam Buying any plants from these folks. Ordered Hydrenga plants, I received two dead twigs. Same for two other set of plants. I'm through with this company.

karenl188
4/17/17

I am so disappointed as it takes too long to finish a tab of scratch offs and they don't load properly and they have double trying to load pages and hang up for too long doing that....What happened too many pages behind it trying to get my information or what?

christinaj32
4/15/17

I love playing the games especially the token toss and the red door memory game lol. Whether I win or lose, it's all good. Thanks for making my days a little better PCH

lonniea9
4/9/17

Extra tokens if you search EVERY day, NOT. Eventually you are reverted back to 5k tokens even when you comply with 5-6 emails every day to keep up the 25k tokens. Won $10 early on and bought $150 worth of mostly useless crap and once again they do not accept that I have entered almost every day since August. Were I not retired, I would not have the time to play for the hours it takes every day with "one final step required to confirm my entry." A great deal of bogus entry requirements that should not be happening. And who wants to watch an hour of the same repetitive commercials for products I never buy or use?

damarisr4
4/3/17

Just out of curiosity, when you do not play publishers clearing house anymore, how many of you get the same e-mails as I do? First, they send you the e-mail that you are at "risk" if you don't play--the next e-mail says "you are doing well" and yet you didn't yet play again? I quit playing because each and everyday I played (never to even win a penny), PCH seemed to ask you to play over and over again each day! I couldn't keep up!! I don't have the time to sit at the computer ALL day JUST to play PCH and NEVER win anything!! I have decided--Phooey on you PCH--YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SCAM!! You don't go to peoples houses with balloons, giant checks and TV cameras. You can't even answer on this site!

geraldineh10
3/30/17

I know people are complaining about emails & this & that but I'm not complaining about that. I spend most of my day doing what I have to because I really want this. The only thing I'm concerned about is I guess I accidentally ordered something that I don't need & I still have it. I'm struggling day by day that's why I play but when I do have the money I will pay for it. I received some scratch away for a car & I don't even own a car lol but still I know there's ways that you click on something that steers you away from playung the games & I guess that's how I ordered it on accident but that was my fault & I'm trying to be more careful about that. I just wanted to say I still believe in winning I don't care about all of the negative comments. I've been scammed too but I know there are scammers out there. I live by faith & I know if it's meant to be it will be, I won't blame anyone for it nor be angry because someone else wins. I get discouraged at times because I am struggling but as long as I am able to I will keep trying & I think all you people need I'd a little patience. That is one thing I am forced to have but I will not let it discourage me too much. Good luck to you all & please don't give up.

latanyat
3/2/17

THIS BULL$#*! IS A BIIIIIIG ASS SCAM! AND ALL THE PEOPLE IN ALL OF UR COMMERCIALS R ACTORS THAT U PAY ( IF U EVEN DO THAT! TO SAY WHAT U WANT THEM TO SAY SO IT CAN MAKE U ALL LOOK $#*!IN GOOD! SO, YEAH U ALL R A $#*!IN SCAM! AND EVERYTHING MORE!

janed195
2/28/17

Too many emails cant even redeem tokens and impossible to win anything. Items for sale are cheap junk never can win anything

virginiac30
2/23/17

If it is enter and win then why do I get t emails a day saying I have to do this or that!??? I am sick of the emails and to get your money you have to search and etc at least 5 times a day??? Never again. I should have so many entries that I am the only oone who has a chanc!!! Hah!!!

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Probably but we keep playing as the games do give us something to do. Wouldn't bet on a big win however.

By Chuck P.

Oh this is big time scam. Like I said in my review we put to much time into this wack company that when see anything about money we think it's them. Nobody ever wins there special early look prizes unless it's a guaranteed giveaway.

By Matt S.

Well, and just as I expected, the October 23 "special early look" did NOT result in the "mega prize" being awarded. Surprise, surprise! I saw that they immediately started advertising on TV their next "mega prize" (what is it now? $5000 a week for life? Bet they don't award that one, either!) Just a scam to drum up sales to weak-minded people who actually think they have a snowball's chance in you-know-where to win anything at odds of almost 2 billion to one. A total fraud!

By Viktoria I.

For the most part it's all a bunch of BS to get people to make a purchase.

By John D.

I didn't know this but it makes sense as there is nothing to it but the same thing day after day. PCH has gone downhill with games, lately, as even the daily puzzles, now, just drag and are hard to move the pieces. Too many puzzles and probably too many people playing, Also same thing, every day and are only for fun to kill time with. Maybe, now, they are just not monitoring the sites to see their problems. Bingo, no great loss.

By Jeanne D.

Am I still in the running for PCH's $7,000.00 a week win Thanks hoping for good news. My computer was down for two days. Does this disqualify me

By Frances T.

By Przemyslaw W.

It is all rigged! They want to draw you in, and promise you that you are the next big winner. It is all a waste of time in my opinion.

By Angela M.

"PCH is real whether you want to believe or not. I never have won yet but my friend has and others that she knows have won money and on won 1,000,000.00" -Bredna Nonsense. You must work for PCH or something, Bredna. And did you mispell your so called own name lol? Supposed to be "Brenda?" I suppose it's possible that is your name but what I find nearly impossible to believe is that you have a friend who won and it just so happens that your friend who won also knows others who won and even won 1,000,000.00? I mean what are the odds of THAT? Knock it off.

By RandomlyHiccupping B.

It would not let me play or sign in so I gave up

By Richard V.
Questions? Get answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)?