Review of MyCokeRewards

gerib21
12/3/17

Very disappointed in the new program! Bring back the old program please! Can't even bank your points now. How they thought this new program was better is way beyond me!

michaelr411
11/19/17

Coke rewards program was such a scam. They cheated you out of your points if you didnt do what they wanted, when they wanted. And when people didnt engage more often like they wanted, they just give up the program and act like they are doing something nice by giving your unused points to charity while they cheat you out of anything you have saved up and they still have codes on everything. I never heard any announcements about the program ending. Literally, thanks for nothing!

susanc323
11/16/17

I entered the codes for the $5 Amazon gift card. I called customer service with no resolution. I was told to copy and paste the email verification which did not work. This is not right. Coke rewards program is a joke.

kimb1874
11/10/17

My daughter has been saving coke tops for a loooong time because she loved to save the points and get prizes in the mail! However, I thought the program was bad when we were only allowed to enter a certain amount of points a week. NOW.....She doesnt want to enter any sweepstakes for a "chance to win". She also is not purchasing any magazine subscriptions. Bring back the old system!!! The only reason this is getting any stars is because it will not allow me to enter this without any.

eds215
11/9/17

Loved the old program where you could save your points for real GOOD prizes, but not now!!!! Who wants to enter a sweepstakes for something you would not save your points to purchase!!!! I thought it was bad when they put a limit on the number of points you could enter each week but that would be great to do that now!! I tried to enter points for my favorite school and it told me I was not authorized, what gives???

kenl84
11/7/17

Who in there right mind would put a program out on the market that alienates its customers. Either end the points program or bring back the old one. This is just like a big company that just does not care

kiml159
11/5/17

What a terrible program!! Go back to the old system. There is no real incentive to collect codes. With the old reward system, you at least had some great merchandise to choose from. Now it's just Shutterfly, magazines, or sweepstakes. So much for collecting codes. So disappointed!!

conniea34
10/27/17

Such a shame what you have done! I enjoyed saving the reward points and made sure I only bought coke products. Not anymore! Have switched to diet A&W cream soda. Who ever came up with lame idea to change the rewards program is an idiot. For every one of use who takes time to voice out opinion, there are many, many more that are quiet. It was fun to gather the pionts and redeem them. Why????

pegr2
10/24/17

I drink a lot of Powerade and doesn't even have any things for Powerade all there is a sweepstakes and stuff to go out of town if you're not an out-of-town person you're retired you just want to stay home and I like the old app better bring it back

janiced31
10/21/17

I guess it's time to drink Pepsi. I always went out of my way to buy Coke instead of Pepsi because of the rewards. Now that they've done away with that incentive, I'll be drinking a lot more Pepsi.

jendkd
10/18/17

Rewards program gone and there is not a replacement. Entering in codes so coke can donate money and take the public and tax credit? Bwahahahahaha

sandyl71
10/18/17

I loved the program in the beginning, but I do not care for the revamped program. Best of luck, Coke!

denad6
10/13/17

It makes me so mad that I used to go around and tell everyone what a great program it was and now I have to go and correct myself and tell them not to bother. We have given up Coke products with the same gusto we used to persue them. It would have been better not to have started the program at all. I have called to tell them this and they only pacify me and tell me my concerns have been forwarded to marketing. Lame lame lame

dramaz
10/12/17

New program no good thanks for going from good to bad. I might still drink. A few cokes but not like before. Contest promotion new sucks . good bye coke.Your losing customers by the thousands.

jamesh498
10/10/17

I used to save and enter the reward points but since there isn't anything worth entering them for that has all stopped. What a HUGE bummer. I need to stop drinking so many cokes anyway.

sonyah13
10/9/17

If what I have seen so far of this new rewards program it is not a rewards program at all. I guess I will switch to another program and drop drinking coke products.

devinh31
10/7/17

0 plus 0 plus 0= minus 1000; that is what I think of your new rewards program=IT IS SO BAD, I am switching to Pepsi

darrenm44
10/7/17

I find myself just recycling the 12 pk boxes now. Soon will stop buying because zero sugar is the second mistake they made for 2017.

colleenf25
10/7/17

Yes the old system could be time consuming. But at least there were tons of options. I was a big user of Shutterfly rewards. Now there are only a handful of "chances to win" options, not really rewards.... and they seem to be mostly sports related or promoting Coke products. I'm a huge loyal fan of Coca Cola....but as others have said, the rewards aren't worth the effort. Very sad about the change. Hope there are lots of reviews like mine...and maybe Coke will listen and make some changes.

lisaf168
10/3/17

I am so disappointed, having been a mycokerewards member/player for many years. The new program does not really have rewards, rather a few sweepstakes that can be entered. Nothing like the old program and not even worth the time to collect and enter codes.

susanm345
9/26/17

Though our household enjoyed Coke brands well BEFORE the rewards program began, coke certainly had much serious competition that would often win over the cupboard real estate space. The rewards program made Coke brands take front and center as goals for what used to be desirable items and choices helped to entertain all. Now all that is left of the program is a shadow, a ghost of what once was. Coke should be embarrassed at how they've totally bungled their now turned cheesy, makeshift rewards program. The new program is totally anemic at best as donating rewards to causes are offered by many, many other products. We NEVER appreciate having a REAL CHOICE taken away. We enjoyed using our points for some of "everything" (donations, items, etc.) but NOW we are NOT Buying, Drinking NOR even THINKING coke products! This is America and We LIKE V-A-R-I-E-T-Y. So...Good-bye Coke, it was nice while it lasted.

silviac27
9/26/17

this "new and improved" program sucks...gonna eff. the whole thing and just buy the generic version at least that way I save money..

carleye2
9/25/17

I have been a loyal Coke drinker forever and loved the rewards program. There used to be such a wide variety of rewards to be able to choose from and the new rewards program is so disappointing. They seriously need to revise the program and make it more like how it used to be because I feel like my huge bucket of codes is useless!

sharmilah
9/24/17

Makes me want to switch to Pepsi products. I've been a loyal Coke customer for decades, and enjoyed the rewards program. Why did they even bother with this new program?

stevee52
9/23/17

A once tedious program that at least provided coupons is now utterly worthless. The whole thing is not worth the ink the use to print the numbers.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

The page jumps around even when you are signed up and only have to click in. Besides being badly written code for displaying the page, I think what is happening is that the site us checking for new offers and updates in a particularly clumsy manner. It is a surprisingly clunky commercial website.

By Thomas B.

The webpage where you sign is is both confusing and jumpy (meaning page elements move abruptly when you click on anything, which suggest poor coding--though I noticed tonight it's not as bad). You need to click in the upper right corner ("Sing In/Join"). That takes you to the Sing In/Join page. If you have joined and used the same browser, your username and password (covered by dots) will be displayed, so you just need to click on the Sign In button/bar. If you are using a new or different computer (like your sister's) you will need to type in your username and password before clicking Sign In. Coke would love to have you sign in through Facebook or Twitter but you don't need to. I don't.

By Thomas B.

Silly that you'll switch products because they are changing MCR -- didn't you like the coke product(s) you drink to begin with? If not, why in the world did you drink them?! Just stick to buying when they're on sale, you'll feel better, maybe? Anyway, they answer you question here: http://www.coca-colacompany.com/stories/my-coke-rewards-loyalty-program-evolves

By B B.

Small claims court for fraud. Sue for your state's limit. Coke won'tshow up and you get the award.

By Dennis G.
Questions? Get answers from the MyCokeRewards staff and other customers.

MyCokeRewards?