Review of MyCokeRewards

Atlanta, GA 30301, US
Tel: +1-866-674-2653

garyw325
2/2/19

New program is AWFUL......Glad we are shifting to water and tea. The old system was better, I used it with my kids to clean parks and places we went to to clear liter. They got stuff and enjoyed but also realized they had to work for it. Now its all pot luck....any code can win....seems socialistic to me....everyone has a chance and here is your participation ribbon....

mea18
1/23/19

This new program is no good to me. Wish there was a no star rating as that is what I would vote for the new coke program. Why isn't the company replying to anyone. Coke should have a good program or none. Wasting people's time in many different ways and losing businessssss.

gailr82
1/18/19

I received a $25 egift card for Dunkin Donuts for my entries on coke rewards. I added the card to my Dunkin account and transferred the money to my existing Dunkin card. It should the updated amount.

When I went to use it, the $25 was not on the card. OKay

I requested Rewards to send me a new card and got basically "NOT OUR ISSUE" as a response. Dunkin gave me the same response. Having been in IT for years reputable vendors log ALL transactions so it should be doable under those circumstances.

I'll make sure I keep egift cards longer from now on.

chrism878
1/5/19

Used to pay more for Coca-cola to get the rewards. Now they just have a frustrating app, a frustrating website, and nothing to offer. No rewards, just a bunch of useless "games" that aren't fun, videos that are ads, and horrible links that take you in circles. Does anyone at Coca-Cola understand marketing principles? Lesson 1 - Try to NOT piss off your customers. Lesson 2 - Do not call advertisements "rewards," people are smarter than that. Lesson 3 - If the competition is cheaper and just as good as you are, you will lose business UNLESS you have something worthy to offer. In summary, store brand soda and Pepsi are my new favorites, thanks for making that decision so easy Coke Rewards!

patriciar341
1/3/19

Have tried the sweepstakes. Zilch. Have donated points to charity, at least I hope they went to designated charity. Miss the former program. Bring it back and make many code-savers happy.

tinad150
1/1/19

The old way was better....kept me buying coke products instead of store brand or Pepsi because I was getting Shutterfly codes or gift.cards etc.
I've been trying to enter codes for several days and there are no programs to enter for. I'm sure the other way was costly, but so is losing business.

kennetho31
12/27/18

I have been doing Coke Rewards since almost the begin and it seems to get worse each year. The last 2 years I have given most points to charity but wonder If it is really getting to the charity. I have supposedly won prizes but never receive them. Contacting them is hit and miss.
Coke has recently been pushing the app but it has more bugs than previous releases. Then I have discovered that not all contest are open to all Rewards members. How do they choose what members are eligible for certain contest.

reviewerb
12/26/18

Well current day Coke rewards is VERY poorly handled. Over the past 6 months I have tracked my reward entries, the rules and winnings for each event. I have entered over 300 codes since around July of 2018, which is irrelevant for this topic, but I wanted to demonstrate that my experiences is more than a few days or weeks long. None of the events post any winners at the locations that is listed in the rules. For example look at this: Here is the link to the rules for an event that has ended. At the bottom of he rules page is a link to the "Winners List", included also.
Rules: https://us.coca-cola.com/en/legal/59425/
prize winners, visit http://bit.ly/2Q2gaLg

In fact I have never seen a winners list that isn't empty:
For a list of prize winners, visit http://bit.ly/2PN7Y1l
Win list: http://winlists.helloworld.com/245142.pdf
win list: http://winlists.helloworld.com/244982.pdf

anap102
12/3/18

No worthy.... scam...
People don't waste time "coca cola rewards" SCAM
They don't appreciate loyal customers.

jenniferf284
11/29/18

If I wanted a chance to win money I would buy a lottery ticket. There are no rewards, just crap chances to win money and gift cards that probably don't exist.

johnf804
11/27/18

Coke must be the only company to run a promotion and then go out of their way to piss off their customers. There are no real rewards, only slim chances to "win". They have caps that are impossible to read (most of the Green ones), and if you try to guess what the code is you are likely to use up your chances to enter if you guess wrong. Most of the rewards are lame, things like a free popcorn or drink at a movie (where you would have to buy a ticket to get your "freebie"), or a chance to win a whole $2 gift certificate. Some of the entries can only be made with a cell phone so if you don't have one you are out of luck. Also they limit the number of entries for several items.
If you enjoy mindlessly entering letters and numbers with no return for your time, you would love this program.

sharono76
11/24/18

The most pitiful "rewards" program I have ever encountered. I used the old program and *actually received* rewards! So disappointed that they changed the model, and the new program is rife with hoops to jump through in order to make your "chance to win" valid. This has left such a bad taste in my mouth (pun intended), that I want to abandon the brand altogether. The rewards program shows just how LITTLE they think of their customers. You buy their product, you enter your codes, and THEY donate to a charity - and you can't even take a tax deduction for supporting the charity (but guess who does)? We are being used in a scheme to furnish Coke with even MORE profits. SHAME on Coke-a-Cola! They have found a way to REWARD THEMSELVES :(

shannona69
11/13/18

i hate this new model where you POSSIBLY win a reward i liked the old program better where you were guaranteed to get rewards provided you had enough points and the item was in stock very upset with the new program my codes are practically worthless

coylab
11/10/18

I was willing to squint to try and see the rewards code (although it made me curse every time) for a possible chance to win, POSSIBLY, a $2 Amazon gift card! A WHOLE $2! But now I'm redirected to a page where I must scan a label for who knows what reason, then the page hangs and hangs and hangs. Coca Cola's refusal to offer a diet beverage without aspartame and this garbage "rewards" system should be a warning to potential investors. The marketing department at Coke is completely tone deaf to its customers.

edk80
10/16/18

The supposedly new rewards program is nothing but about 99 percent chances to win - not a rewards program at all.

terryb314
10/4/18

All this app does is log U off
I saved so many and loved the old system now I have a bag of codes I can't even use maybe i'll just switch to pepsi

I have drank diet coke my when life very disappointing

nancyf178
9/19/18

I have always thought that a rewards program was to reward the customer. Well, not with this new rewards thing that you now have. Can't save points for FREE stuff. That is what we all want. FREE STUFF not a chance to win. Please, Please go back to the old way of doing things and you will make so many of us Coke customers happier.

kimd233
9/16/18

They ruined it when they changed it into charity. Rewards are supposed to be just that rewards for their customers not to make the company look good. I had so many pts saved up for a special item and u guys screwed me over. Not doing the rewards again thanks a lot.

tamis51
9/12/18

I've been with Coke rewards thru its many iterations over the past 12+ yrs and loved it till this last move. Huge variety of partners, cool items with a HUGE range of points redemption...the list now is pathetic and most touts "...enter for a chance to..." i.e. easily lose countless points for zero 'reward'. An insult to injury is regardless of single bottle cap, 12pk, 24 pk....are ALL same # of points.
The clearest message - actively (and effectively) decrease fan interest by watering down the program to no rewards and eventual demise.

lyndag48
8/28/18
• Updated review

I was not sent a promised Visa gift card. Upon writing this review, Coke has made good on the gift card. I don't have it yet, though.I have redeemed the gift card at this point. If I didn't complain, would I have received in September the card I was promised in April? I don't think so.
By now I did get the gift card. I had to really keep after them. I suggest you do too.

“Dubious Promotion”
8/28/18
• Previous review

I won a $10.00 gift card on March madness. I still haven't received it. They sent a ship notification by Fed Ex. When I checked, they said the ship notification was an error , I should get my gift card in 10 weeks. I still have not gotten it. They have not responded to me. I think there are no winners in these "contests". I may be reporting them

kendah1
8/25/18

New rewards program sucks!! I have a whole bag of unused codes. I hear Pepsi has a rewards program??? I can drink Pepsi just as happily!! If Coka Cola truly gives consumers what they want, they will be upgrading this program!!

bod19
8/25/18

Everything on Coke Rewards is for a chance to win something, consumers want to be able to cash in on a prize or Gift. Hardly ever can you do that in this site. Pepsi has a rewards program you should follow.

brettb93
8/21/18

Ask any Coca-Cola representative that has any say on the new My Coke Rewards program why they changed to the new rewards system, and they'll all say "it's what the customers wanted"... But ask any Coca-Cola fans that loved the older rewards program, and you won't find one single customer that even asked for such a decline! If you have an issue or complaint and try to take it up with any Coca-Cola representative, rather than listen to the feedback on the new rewards system, they keep trying to bend over backwards to convince everyone "it's what everyone was wanting, and we hope you enjoy the new rewards system", thus completely forcing themselves to be oblivious to any and all complaints or valuable feedback from Coca-Cola fans. This new rewards program sucks, it's all about contests nobody is going to ever win, donations to give your points away to charity (which I don't even believe it's of any help either...after all, they lie to the customers about how "wonderful" this new rewards system is, they can easily lie and say that your coke points are going toward donations for your local schools.) I used to save up every Coca-Cola code I got to apply toward Amazon credit. Now I couldn't care less! Coca-Cola does not listen to any feedback whatsoever, they have automated and inaccurate responses whenever you voice your concerns on their Facebook page, and furthermore, they certainly don't care what you think about the new rewards system, so why should we care to continue supporting them? Do yourself a favor and don't clutter your living space with useless Coke points. You're not going to get any reward out of them anymore.

lisas908
8/14/18

The one star review is correct - it doesn't get any worse than this! I saved all my old codes that I didn't use before and kept saving more - what for? There are no rewards I want - oh wait, let me rephrase that - there are no rewards period - they are all contests! Like I'll ever win. What the hell is this? I even called them twice to complain - well apparently I was the only one each time. Even though I did it once before....so how can I be the only one? Anyway, once in a while, if you catch it right, you can put in codes for a $5 Amazon code or a movie ticket. Big whoop. What happened to the hundreds of actual rewards to choose from? Now it's 99% contests or give to charity. There is no reason to continue to specifically drink Coke anymore.

lj99
8/14/18

This new evolution of the Coke "rewards" program is worthless. Sure, I can donate them to charity but I prefer to donate on MY terms. At least the old version of Rewards would allow you to get a small coupon towards buying more coke. Now you get NOTHING. Not technically a REWARD.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I still buy Coke products...but I've starting buying other brands and now split my Coke product purchases by 50%! If more customers did that, maybe Coke will wonder where their fizz went.

By Wm G.

The page jumps around even when you are signed up and only have to click in. Besides being badly written code for displaying the page, I think what is happening is that the site us checking for new offers and updates in a particularly clumsy manner. It is a surprisingly clunky commercial website.

By Thomas B.

Well B.B., it's like this... Marketing gimmicks that persuade someone to buy their products that turn south in the middle of the game. Nothing like moving the goal post when you are about to score, essentially pulling the rug out from under your feet. Silly? perhaps, but silly moves to save a couple dollars on Coke's part in paid out products/coupons after the consumer forked out extra money for their product because of the ''rewards program'' that actually rewarded you could irritate some. There should have been a grace period on all the codes collected instead of just ending it and starting something new with the same points system. I was irritated when the cut thew weekly points from 150 to 75... Now this?

By Register M.

The webpage where you sign is is both confusing and jumpy (meaning page elements move abruptly when you click on anything, which suggest poor coding--though I noticed tonight it's not as bad). You need to click in the upper right corner ("Sing In/Join"). That takes you to the Sing In/Join page. If you have joined and used the same browser, your username and password (covered by dots) will be displayed, so you just need to click on the Sign In button/bar. If you are using a new or different computer (like your sister's) you will need to type in your username and password before clicking Sign In. Coke would love to have you sign in through Facebook or Twitter but you don't need to. I don't.

By Thomas B.

You still enter the cap codes.

By Van J.

Small claims court for fraud. Sue for your state's limit. Coke won'tshow up and you get the award.

By Dennis G.

Questions? Get answers from the MyCokeRewards staff and other customers.

1 Photo for MyCokeRewards