Publishers Clearing House (PCH) reviews

Tel: 1-800-645-9242
privacychoices@pch.com

tommyn11
2/9/17

I started entering to win back in December and every day since then it's been you have to play this to confirm this or search this to confirm that entering is never complete I have racked up 1.5mill tokens &I have put them all on prizes too never hear nothing else about it just that someone else had won it.

brendam125
2/6/17

I can't wait to meet you guys is my big dream I believe in pch for years I do yes come visit me York, Pennsylvania waiting please

gelindaj
1/29/17

PCH always says if you have to pay any money then it's not them, because if they ask for money then it's not free. Well have you noticed they always say if you order from this page you will get a free gift worth $30.00? But then they say, just pay $4.99 for shipping. Well to me that is NOT FREE. Maybe I have a different view of what free means.

tabithaj5
1/28/17

It wasn't until I entered their sweepstakes that I keep getting random calls from fake people and random text from fake people. I have to block numbers coming from putting my number in for the sweepstakes at least 5 times a day or more. IT IS SO ANNOYING. Does anyone really ever win the 5,000 a week? I feel like i'm wasting my time playing these games and entering the sweepstakes.

denisea44
1/25/17

O understand the odds of winning with pch but as far as I am concerned they are committing fraud

haleyb12
1/24/17

I have actually won from the games they have on pch website. It wqs only ten dollars but I did recieve a check for ten dollars in the mail. I know its not much but it cant be a complete scam. I also enjoy playing the games they have on their website.

isaach29
1/22/17

Trying to win money from here is very hard. So you are just better off not bothering trying to win when the odds of winning are against you. Publishers Clearing House is either a scam if it is real it is impossible to win any prizes or money. They need to stop giving people false hope. I don't know anyone who was one the Publishers Clearing House. So I am not convinced that I could win. My entire life I have never see Publishers Clearing House people with the big check walking down the sidewalk in any of the neighborhoods that I have lived in. So would recommend you steer clear of this company. They do nothing but give us false hope and caused many of us to get excited for no reason.

Tip for consumers: Steer clear of this company.

timothyj27
1/22/17

I came on this to see if Publishers Clearing House could be trusted and I see it cannot, by anybody. Thank you everybody for your explanatory words. I'm typing more because you need so many characters to submit. The point has been made- PCH is not an honest corporation, you cannot trust dishonesty and it sounds like a raise of hopes and waste of dreams, that simple.

dianep65
1/17/17

I have been participating in various PCH sweepstakes, magazines since 1973 and since 1989 online games and sweepstakes. Applying my 100's of millions of tokens...with no results. It wasn't so bad when I had access to the Savings Coupons but now, they are even gone. I started when I was 19 and now almost 66. Should I just be satisfied playing games to keep my mind active. Sounds like I have no chance of winning even the Camera I've been trying to win on Token Games much less thousands of dollars in their Sweepstakes. Really? As stated on the blogs, are the winners shown on the Video's really PCH family members? The Rules clearly state that family members can't win much less participate. If the comments are true, how on earth are they getting away with this??? I am so sad.

kartricew
1/14/17

I been trying this for a long time i will just keep praying this lifetime event come true it will be a big blessing for me an my family i will continue to play if i dont become the winner.

dennism129
1/14/17

They claim to have 100% customer satisfaction but they don't. The merchandise is substandard and when you want to mreturn the crap they ask you to pay for it. What a scam! Do yourself a favor and don't order anything from them. PCH is the worst!

staceyr27
1/13/17

This company is a fraud i played for years nothing. I got best credit score on earth and got a 4 out of 30 orders I put in. Fraudulant. And I keep playing.

thelmab8
1/5/17

I have 21 million tokens since 6/2016, they have taken over 4 million on bogus bids for gift cards. I bid 1 million tokens for a Home depot card and got nothing, but they took the tokens, did it a few more times, just to see how fixed this company is, 4 million tokens gone and nothing to show except wasted time. PEOPLE, this is the biggest scam besides politics, don't stop to look, run as fast as you can away from these people.

markb327
12/2/16

Typical responses on here as I have. They even sent me a refund for their dry non growing bulbs. Once I cashed the checked, they billed me again and was going to send me to collections. Somebody should send them to collections. Certified and legal pirates in my opinion. Inferior products along with strong-arm collection. Keep making China rich.

Tip for consumers: Play at your own risk! Don't get hooked in the mind or the wallet

thelmam7
11/19/16

I played and bought items for close to a year. Everything they sent me, made it sound like I was for sure going to be picked in my hometown area. I received new offers at least 3 times a week.(of which I have kept all envelopes, plus all the latest ones Im currently receiving) They rope you in with their clever words and phrases, and you brainwash yourself into believing that one more item bought will help me win. Believe me I feel so stupid to have fallen under their spell..Half of the stuff that I purchased was crappy or out-dated and I have no use for. I tried to RETURN Items and they charge you again to mail them back, and by the time you return your item and hopefully get a refund, your refund is about 1/2 to1/3 of what you originally paid for it. I think maybe it is time for a class action suit. BEWARE!!!!

Tip for consumers: Just read all the Negative Remarks about PCH before ever spending one red cent.

robertj179
11/16/16

$#*! pch they are crooks i used to work there and we cheated people for years. we were told to lie and cheat people when they said they won. All the winners of the big money prizes shown on tv are fake and are family members of the advertisers. Stop playing you dumb people and nobody wins stop wasting your life.

sharonl82
11/15/16

Pch.com browser on a tablet I know is frustrating. I dont use a computer so I have no idea how others feel on a computer. But I have nothing but trouble with half the things not working for me to get through, or is broken down. And to top it off, now I have been hacked with the congratulations, Amazon $1000.00 reward or iPhone X , thingy.
It pops up about twice a minuet and it stops me from everything there now.
But besides that, even putting in complains , you call tech support, they act like we reallly care about your enjoyment at PCH but they never fix the problem.
I do believe they know that you have been there a while so they figure they make nothing off of you using their system so they put you to the side to take care of the fairly new players who are more willing to spend their money on their crap. As far as anyone really winning the big prize is my only hope having my wish to hopefully one day come true like the rest of us. I know they are trained to treat you like you are important to them, but in reality you are not. They have the billion who are members of pch with the same dreams in hopes that they too will become a lucky major prize winner. I know when I was new to the system the sight ran smoothly, then more and more problems happen to the site as if its deliberate. Im sure most feel the same as I. I even remember the time many got a pop up with their name showing they won $10,000. Then soon to get an email saying it was a mistake. They kindly apologized saying we would be put in a special drawing for 10,000, but I doubt they ever had that special drawing . Seems they would of announced to us who had won that being many felt we been had. I really do think Pch is poorly ran. Their coding needs either better care or take care of the old players too.

Tip for consumers: Just remember your chances are slim to win, millions of players with the same dream.

manuelam4
11/13/16

Does anyone ever win I played the find it game from 9am to midnight. I beat the top token earner.by 29,000 points last night 11/11/201. I did not rececive any money! Manuela Mauder I have been on your site for 3 weeks now, The slots don't work they just keep spinning. The blackjack takes 20min to get a card

kurth28
11/5/16

This outfit is riding the edge of approaching scam status. By business' views, they're a success! The merchandise is borderline quality; even their "Shannon Crystal" is NOT made in Ireland, but China. It seem 99% of goods are from China. The magazines can usually be ordered more cheaply if you take the reductions offered directly from the publishers. They seem to be on the edge of being legitimate with their contests. Do YOU know ANYONE personally who has won a REAL prize, even just a few bucks? How about a million dollar winner? Get your magazines and merchandise elsewhere!

dianef43
11/3/16

I have ordered items from PCH. Some of the items are fine, but must of them are very low quality. Most are imports from China. I am beginning to think that the sweepstakes is a promotional scam.

agordonb
11/1/16

I feel so, so sad that in this time in history a company as large as PCH does such HORRIBLE, HURTFUL things to other people.....human beings as they have done both to the people who have been desperately waiting and trying to win what seems to be a BOGUS SCAM. I am one of those people who it has hurt....to the point of tears, thinking that "everything is going to be OK" How do you sleep at night or kiss your spouse and children ? How very COLD AND HURTFUL !!!!!!!!

manjeetk2
10/26/16

I have sent so many letters & wasted my money on those letters

beckym38
10/26/16

I've been entering for many many years. But I live in Texas!! That's why I'll never win the millions!!!

langstonm
10/18/16

will this be my name on the big check for the December prize Langston Moody.

larryp57
10/15/16

Why does PCH lie about paying people when they win, I won $10,000 one day, the next day you send a bogus email saying you made a mistake, BULL$#*!!!! you don't pay people if they owe you money, not sure why we could pay you off if you were an honest company you'd pay people when they win

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Probably but we keep playing as the games do give us something to do. Wouldn't bet on a big win however.

By Chuck P.

Oh this is big time scam. Like I said in my review we put to much time into this wack company that when see anything about money we think it's them. Nobody ever wins there special early look prizes unless it's a guaranteed giveaway.

By Matt S.

Well, and just as I expected, the October 23 "special early look" did NOT result in the "mega prize" being awarded. Surprise, surprise! I saw that they immediately started advertising on TV their next "mega prize" (what is it now? $5000 a week for life? Bet they don't award that one, either!) Just a scam to drum up sales to weak-minded people who actually think they have a snowball's chance in you-know-where to win anything at odds of almost 2 billion to one. A total fraud!

By Viktoria I.

For the most part it's all a bunch of BS to get people to make a purchase.

By John D.

I didn't know this but it makes sense as there is nothing to it but the same thing day after day. PCH has gone downhill with games, lately, as even the daily puzzles, now, just drag and are hard to move the pieces. Too many puzzles and probably too many people playing, Also same thing, every day and are only for fun to kill time with. Maybe, now, they are just not monitoring the sites to see their problems. Bingo, no great loss.

By Jeanne D.

Am I still in the running for PCH's $7,000.00 a week win Thanks hoping for good news. My computer was down for two days. Does this disqualify me

By Frances T.

By Przemyslaw W.

It is all rigged! They want to draw you in, and promise you that you are the next big winner. It is all a waste of time in my opinion.

By Angela M.

"PCH is real whether you want to believe or not. I never have won yet but my friend has and others that she knows have won money and on won 1,000,000.00" -Bredna Nonsense. You must work for PCH or something, Bredna. And did you mispell your so called own name lol? Supposed to be "Brenda?" I suppose it's possible that is your name but what I find nearly impossible to believe is that you have a friend who won and it just so happens that your friend who won also knows others who won and even won 1,000,000.00? I mean what are the odds of THAT? Knock it off.

By RandomlyHiccupping B.

It would not let me play or sign in so I gave up

By Richard V.
Questions? Get answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)?