Review of Pitney Bowes

Tel: +1-203-356-5000
privacyoffice@pb.com

kasandrar
8/30/17

My company has been using Pitney Bowes for more than five years. In that time, these guys have not been able to get anything right. There are often fees that were not clearly explained and we were unable to get clear answers to our questions about these fees, sometimes getting totally conflicting and sometimes outright misinformation given to us by agents. The communication is dreadful, and if you have a technical issue or billing question you can expect to spend two hours or more trying to get someone on the phone who can help you, and once you do get through to a real person they will misunderstand your question, constantly make you repeat yourself, ask you the same questions over and over while obviously disregarding or not understanding your answers... It is absolutely MADDENING. They have been unable to get and keep straight that invoices go to one person and technical things go to another, getting them backward at times, or sending all communications to one or the other of us. It has taken four or five hour+ calls to straighten that out, and now I am receiving technical emails, except they are for a machine with a totally different serial number than our machine. After spending more than an hour in text chat with a tech person, I have been told to just ignore the emails, though I have repeatedly said that we need the serial number on our account corrected and have been ignored. If I could give this company a negative review I really would.

pamelam37
11/3/16

I was a customer with "Pitney Bowes" for years I read a review where Vista has included a link on their site. Pitney Bowes is not the kind of company I would ever do business with again. For several years I had an account with them and never noticed that I was being billed directly and by my credit card. It took several months to clear up the double billing and I finally canceled the account. It is three - four years later and I am still getting a bill from Pitney Bowes. IT IS NOT A BILL IT'S A CREDIT!!!!! I have suggested that the keep the $19.00 credit because I want nothing from them and went all the way to corporate to ask them to stop sending this monthly statement. I have received over 60 statements that are credits and finally stopped returning them I just dropped them in the trash. They continued. I placed return to sender on a big stack of them and finally get a response asking if they have the right address. That's not a dunning letter that's stupidity. Pitney Bowes is not the kind of company I want to ever do business with again because of an extreme lack of communication, poor customer service and no follow-up. They have spent the $19.00 credit sending me a monthly statement for a credit I will never ever ever use. Get a life Pitney Bowes and find another ex-customer to not harase.

jeffs22
3/8/12

This is pitney bowes. If you need a mail meter they make good ones. But if you need customer service. They are horrible. I have never been on the phone for less than 30 min. Yesterday was 2 hours to update a credit card on file and to figure out why the meter would not sync up with my computer. Great product..Horrible horrible customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the Pitney Bowes staff and other customers.

Pitney Bowes?