This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Parcelhero.co.uk

Parcelhero.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 10 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Parcelhero.co.uk?

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY”

Megan E.
6/17/20

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I have had nothing but issues with them from start to finish, I over paid insurance that did nothing for me when they DESTROYED my parcels and would not do anything for me with this. I had parcels returned to me without their original labels on them with no explanation why they were returned and WEEKS to get a refund for this with NUMEROUS emails back and forth with their customer service. I used boxes that complied with their rules and weights, double bubble wrapped each individual item, and purchased insurance and they would not do anything about this. I was UNDER the overall weight I paid for and they are trying to charge me for being overweight. It has been a nightmare with them on so many levels - DO NOT

megane93
June 17th, 2020
daveb934
May 27th, 2020
Worst company ever. Parcels dont get delivered and are lost. They give you a mound of paperwork to find them, with customer service giving you pre written replys and sending you round in circles, probably in the hope that the effort i put in isnt worth the time and hassle [little do they know] and i will give up. THEN theres the trying to get me to pay over size/weight parcel surcharges. When asked for proof of this i was sent literally near enough a blank piece of paper, proving nothing.so i contacted there sub contractor for proof, they said no such parcel had EVER passed through there hands. Then when i told parcelhero this, they decided to forgo the surcharges out of and i state 'goodwill'! Lol
There more but we will save that for another time...
Im going to roll these jokers up in so much litigation they will be tied up for years to come :)
kates327
July 30th, 2020
After taking my money and my parcel being refused collection, I now get an invoice four weeks later saying my parcel is oversized and I owe them nearly four times the quote to deliver the parcel. CON. BEAWRE. DO NOT USE
marcusc149
September 21st, 2020
BEWARE OF THESE CROOKS' SCAM!
After shipment, they will send you a new invoice for an apparent "error in weighing and measuring your parcel and they will take the money from your account. My latest 1kg parcel "apparently" now weighs 33.5 kg and they took £112.23.
USE THESE PARCELSCUM AT YOUR PERIL!
olenab5
July 27th, 2020
BEWARE OF FRAUD! Fraudulent company! I made an order with ParcelHero for two large parcels to be delivered to the UK through TNT. My parcels were collected (although that was a mess as well, because nobody could get in touch with me or ParcelHero, because ParcelHero provided TNT with a wrong number and ParcelHero themselves don't even have a phone number to ring!). Five days after my parcels were collected (and should have been already in the UK), it turned out that they were still in Moscow. It turned out that TNT in Russia to not deal with privet customers and they said that ParcelHero should have informed me of this (this did not!). I wrote and wrote and wrote to ParcelHero numerous times to contact TNT and sort this. They did not, the only messages I would get back is that we are dealing with it'. At the same time TNT in Moscow were saying that they have not had ANY communications from ParcelHero. In the end, I had to sort (i. E. organise the return of my parcels) everything myself at my own cost. 10 days later ParcelHero failed to communicate with everyone. So I asked ParcelHero to pay my money back. They did at first with a cancellation fee (!) and then withdrew all the money anyway! I just want to warn everyone out there not to trust this company with your goods. Go directly to the carrier services, always check everything yourselves. This company cost me a lot of money, time and efforts. Absolutely disgusted!
dans1176
February 13th, 2020
I sent some items through "ParcelHero" who sourced UPS for the delivery.

I very carefully calculated weights and dimensions of all the packages as best as a layman (and carpenter) could I believe.
Delivery was just over £57.

AFTER the packages were delivered I get an email from them telling me that they were going to charge me an ADDITIONAL +£84
As they claimed that UPS had weighed and measured and calculated a different price. I was utterly shocked at the huge difference they wanted to charge me. They provided no evidence to back up their claim.

I emailed them:
- Disputing the additional charge
- Telling them that any prior agreements were void and they were forbidden from taking any more money out of my account as this was now a dispute.
- I emailed the item descriptions of what I had sent along with weights and dimensions

They, emailed be back, and in the same email, in one stroke:
- notified me that they were taking the additional money out of my account (despite my written instruction to them that they were not allowed to do so)
- told me that I had not provided enough evidence to support my dispute. Their evidential threshold for a dispute is entirely unrealistic for the average person. They wanted me to have taken photographs of each package I had sent, with the delivery barcodes on them, with pictures of a tape measure on them showing the length, width and depth dimensions! EACH PACKAGE PHOTOGRAPHED WITH MEASUREMENTS MULTIPLE TIMES IN ADVANCE. Right...

My experience with them is one of dealing with thieves.
I felt violated.
I would not recommend anybody to use ParcelHero.
andrews1268
October 7th, 2020
DO NOT USE THEM! I REPEAT DO NOT USE THEM!
ASSISTANCE IS DIABOLICAL AND USELESS!

Booked a collection to deliver back to me the night before, all seemed to be booked fine on their site...

Then it BEGAN...

The next day the parcel hadn't been picked up by 6pm... great... Went to look if there was a number to call... NO... Called UPS who they booked though and they haven't got a clue what I'm talking about...

Booked for a pickup on the 29th September for pickup on 30th September and delivery for 1st October, not hard, no?... Well with Parcel Hero think again!

Because I couldn't get hold of anyone after 6pm and no updates on the details and I needed this package picked up ASAP I booked with Parcel Force directly.

Next day got a response FROM Parcel Hero by email saying just click cancel and you'll be refunded... I went to see this magical cancel button but when I clicked it, it popped up saying you'll be charged £6 to do this... NO! Not on so back to email again to explain this is out of order.

In that time I got a call from Parcel Force to say they had been but the parcel wasn't there to pick up... I called the person who packed my item and they said UPS had been and picked it up... A day late plus no updates until the second they picked it up!

After over a week of trying to explain this to the obviously backward none logical mind numbing poor excuse for customer support person (Let's call him Mr P) they thought because UPS still picked up the parcel (even a day late and not what was requested and what I pad for) that I cannot have a refund as they are just a price comparison site... Well who do I get my money back from? UPS? No they won't deal with me because I didn't book through them... Soooooo, I paid for something specific and didn't get it and paid for another service because of the poor communication this company has but its still my fault and shouldn't be refunded...

Still trying but might as well put my head on a train track and wait for the next train to go over my head than try to make this company understand that they are wrong and somewhere their system didn't make this booking correctly and they won't take responsibility for this!

DO NOT USE THEM! AGAIN... I REPEAT... DO NOT USE THEM!

Using Parcel Hero is like not using a condom with someone you just met, you might get lucky and not catch anything but there is a chance you'll get caught out and you'll be paying for it after...
jodiew29
December 13th, 2019
As a consumer psychologist, I feel obligated to share experiences where consumers have been mislead or assist other consumers in making informed choices about the organisations they engage with. In many ways, it's just about protecting people from 'rogue traders'. Parcel Hero is exactly that: a rogue trader... I bought a pick up and delivery service from them to ship a wood burner from the UK to France. The service I bought was a pick up on Dec 2nd and a delivery on Dec 4th. We had booked an installer for Dec 6th. They were 8 days late in delivering the item and I was the one chasing it in France, no communication of the item's where abouts from Parcel Hero. No indication that it was going to fail to meet the delivery date. Here's what you are dealing with at Parcel Hero. They don't have any 'real' people that you can talk to. Just email 'heads' with various names, who respond to your emails very promptly, but don't have any difinitive/helpful answers for you. Interestingly, their advertised phone number doesn't work either, how convenient. When I asked if I could speak to someone at head office, they clearly said it wasn't possible. The number that I was given for TNT in France... didn't work either... They won't give you the number of their drivers to assist in pick up and delivery. There also wasn't any confirmation of pick up from the supplier. You cannot contact anyone... They also have a small problem with telling the truth on delivery dates and their supposed 'communication' with TNT in France. I have taken the matter further as we paid quite a lot of money to ensure the delivery would be on time to meet with the installer. Not only will I share and copy this review extensivley, I am currently in the process of taking a case out against them which involves the the Ombudsman, Trading Standards and Finanical Instituions that process any transactions to Parcel Hero's accounts. Don't be shy about taking a stand here. They try and fob people off with this 'gurantee' nonsense saying that you have to have taken this out to secure any refund. It's totally rubbish and I'm surprised that they are getting away with saying that to people as it's legally not correct in 'contract law'. As soon as someone receives money for an advertised product or service, they are automatically bound in a contract for the 'said' product or service. We will be seeking compensation as they've failed to meet their contractual agreement and therefore are legally obliged to reimburse/compensate. In addition, like many others have said, I have just received an email to say that the weight we paid for is over and we need to pay them a further £38. Read the reviews, this is a standard practice for them. Contact your bank and block them immediately as they will take it out of your card. Please just book directly with the carrier companies or someone else you know you can trust, BUT DON'T have any kind of relationship at all with PARCEL ZERO! Feel free to share this review if it will help others.
stepheng402
August 24th, 2019
PAID FOR A ITEM TO BE DELIVERED, GAVE THEM DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT AND A MONTH LATER TOLD THERE IS A SURCHARGE OF £51 BECAUSE IT WAS OVERWEIGHT
MONEY WAS TAKEN STRAIGHT OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.
clarkstewarta
May 1st, 2016
Stay clear of them. A slow rip off.
Parcel hero does not know how many days there are in a week.
A parcel that I shipped half way around the world by COURIER was to take 4-6 days but it took more that 14 days. I was double charged also.
I was told I would get a refund in a week and more than 2 weeks later I am still waiting

Questions? Get answers from the Parcelhero.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Parcelhero.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.0
Have a question about Parcelhero.co.uk?