Review of Paper Source

Tel: 1.888.727.3711
unknown@papersource.com

nicolen105
12/20/18

My online order confirmation had a tracking number for FedEx that was incorrect. After several calls I was told my item was shipped via USPS. When it finally arrived only part of my order was shipped and they neglected to inform me that the other item was on back order. I am trying to cancel the rest of my order. Still trying to get this resolved. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. Lost customer.

nancyn112
11/22/18

My expensive invite was printed without the RSVP and also forgot to print my Christmas picture on the back. My party is in 1 week and I still do not have the reprint despite over a dozen calls and emails!

rosannac9
8/30/18

I designed and ordered printed cards for my son's sixth birthday party. The day after I placed the order, I wanted to show the designs to my son but discovered that the card I designed and ordered does not appear in my account for them online. I contacted customer service thinking it must be there but they told me that actually they do not keep images of designed cards for customers to view once ordered. Then they emailed me the front of the card and it had a text error. When I confronted them about this because I know 100% that the card I approved did not have this error, they denied it (it's a spacing error, with one word on the wrong line when it fit on the line above it when I okayed it...see the word "Carpinteria" in the image they sent me below). Last straw was getting an email saying it'll be here on 9/4/18 when the shipping I paid for said 8/31/18. I talked to someone in customer service about all of these issues and requested to speak to a manager. After waiting on hold 10 minutes, I asked if a manager could just call me back later same day when they had time and they said sure. That call never came. Papersource is just terrible across the board for printed cards. I use Paperless Post for all online invites and loved them for printed ones too. It's a shame they don't offer them anymore. I will definitely find a different company for online printed cards in the future. You should too!

lindseyo13
8/9/18

DO NOT even think about using paper source for invitations. Read CURRENT reviews all over the internet. They are horrible, mistakes with every order and then NO ONE to answer for them. I have never witnessed such poor customer service. We used minted for save the dates and had no issues !!

mellisas5
7/26/18

I was on hold for at least 2 hours over three phone calls, kept telling me the order was coming and would never show up, finally said that it could not be printed even though I had been told all along that it was complete and ready to ship. They lie and then refuse to be held accountable. I wouldn't even give them one star.

lizk59
4/24/18

I kicked off an order on March 31st to get wedding invites printed for a July wedding. I even upgraded to 1 day shipping to expedite the process, since our wedding is coming up soon.

Currently, I'm sitting here with a pile of envelopes with no ETA for when the invites will be printed or shipped. I want a refund! I could have gotten my cards printed at the local copy store weeks ago.

arlenea16
3/1/18

The Customer Service department is really really bad. They don't know what they are doing and there is no followup. I left a voice mail for the supervisor and she never returned my call. After totally messing up the delivery of my invitations, they would not reimburse me. The Birmingham store jumped in to help me and they were amazing. They took control of the situation and got me what I needed.

jeaniec10
12/15/17

VERBATIM: You have the WORST customer service of any company I have ordered from in the last 10 years. I ordered my Christmas cards the day after Thanksgiving. It is December 15th. I have contacted customer service multiple times by email and by phone (waited an HOUR to talk to anyone on the phone). I was assured by the lady on the phone yesterday (DID I MENTION I WAITED AN HOUR TO TALK TO HER AFTER BEING #25 IN LINE?????) that they would finally be at my home today. WELL, I AM AT MY HOME AND THERE ARE NO CHRISTMAS CARDS. NOT HERE. PISSED OFF!!!!!! I can't get you on the phone. Online, the order says "IN PROCESS". Order # is 2079766. I just want my Christmas cards. The only reason I went to you is because I got my cards through paperless post last year, and they were ON IT. You are the worst. I want a refund and I want my cards NOW. NOBODY SHOULD HAVE THEIR CHRISTMAS RUINED WITH YOUR AWFUL SERVICE.

kellyc194
12/12/17

I bought Holiday cards through Paper Source. It has been a disaster. You should NOT use them. Designing the card was a nightmare. Every time I uploaded a picture, it crashed. Then when the card seemed done, I went to add the saved card to my cart, and none of the photos would display when I previewed it again to be sure. Finally, after rebooting my computer and starting over 3 times, I was able to get the design with the photos. I emailed the company multiple times and only got one automatic response. Today the cards arrived. 3 of the 6 pictures are missing on the card and have blank spaces (see attached). I went online to look at the card saved in my files and the pictures are there. I called their customer service. The first time I called, I was customer #25 in line but when I got to #18 they dropped my call after 20 minutes on hold. I called again later. I was caller #10 and was dropped after 10 minutes. I am now on hold again, caller #15 and it has been 16 minutes already and I only moved to caller #12. I did not lose the calls because I have my phone on speaker and a table not touching anything (I am not holding the phone). They dropped my call, probably on purpose. DO NOT use this company.

kierstenw
12/4/17

I ordered 40 Christmas cards 3 weeks ago and received 4 individual cards. I called customer service to ask them to please send the rest of the cards and was told "Of course, sorry for the mistake, you'll have the rest of the cards next week."
Then, 3 days later, was called by Paper Source to be informed that my order was canceled due to their mistake on the website (they had written "set of 10 letterpress cards" in a description for a single card).
I asked to speak to a manager who just reiterated that they made a mistake and canceled my order. After becoming upset over the phone, I was offered 10% off if I wanted to buy more of the cards, but then was told the product wasn't even available...
So I asked to return the 4 single cards and was told "we can send you a prepaid return slip this time, but it's not something we usually do..." When you've messed up an order so completely badly, how about you don't give your customer a hard time about wanting to return said order.
I've overpaid for Paper Sources products for the last time!

davel91
2/22/16

DO NOT USE PAPER SOURCE ONLINE PRINTING!! I WAITED 2 MONTHS AND CALLED IN 5 TIMES! STILL NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. I CANCELLED MY ORDER. A SIMPLE ORDER OF 50 INVITATIONS. They lie and say its getting done and nothing happens. THE ABSOLUTE WORST EXPERIENCE!!

Questions? Get answers from the Paper Source staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Paper Source