Paint Plot

Paint Plot has a consumer rating of 1.27 stars from 41 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Paint Plot also ranks 31st among Painting sites. The most common issues with Paint Plot are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• It's been well over a month and their customer service stinks.
  • I ordered over 6 weeks ago and the order still isn't tracking.
How would you rate Paint Plot?

“Friendly support they eased my anxieties”

Lisa T.
4/13/20

I had some reservations ordering from an online only company but emailed their support team and they eased my anxieties, I purchased the Collecting Moons kit from paintplot.com and was actually surprised with how much I loved completing it, in these dark times its fantastic to put your mind to creating a special peace of art.

“Never received!”

Heather W.
5/14/20

Ordered four on 4/8 and they still haven't arrived. I've emailed them several times and get the run around if I even get a reply which takes days. The tracking # shows the package coming from China but no status. This is such a scam, pick a different company if you want paint by number!!! They delete any negative comments from their Facebook page. I would give zero stars if possible.

customer service (7) 6 weeks (4) credit card (5) 2 months (3) 3 months (3)
heatherw424
May 14th, 2020
unhappyc540
May 19th, 2020
Ordered in March and still nothing. Customer service a joke, shipping link that makes no sense. Even worse, they send almost daily sales emails will all kinds of giveaways, sales, personal information. Weird. All I want is my order or a refund. Can't get either. My sister also ordered over $100.00 with of paintings and has had the same experience. This is beyond a shipping delay to COVID delay. Sad.
jens225
May 6th, 2020
I purchased two paint by number kits (cost me $70, so not cheap) almost 2 months ago and STILL have not received my item! I have emailed "Michelle O" a dozen times asking for a refund, and she keeps saying she cannot offer one and that the item is on its way. She then said it got lost, but they're shipping me a new set...that also hasn't arrived. I've never been scammed like this! Shame on you.
lindseys114
May 1st, 2020
Super disappointed in my experience with paint plot, and wish I would have seen these reviews first. They list 5 stars deceivingly on their web page, when they have very few actually happy customers. My paint kits were delivered over a month after ordering, when they advertise 10-15 day shipping. They were meant as gifts, which was missed. Thus, I requested a return and refund. They refused to cover the return shipping when they were at fault for faulty advertising.
jenniferm1872
May 13th, 2020
Ordered March 31, they charged my credit card on April 1, package hasn't arrived and today is May 13. Numerous emails have given different tracking info. One said it arrived it Washington State. On May 3, it said arrived in New York. Package was to be delivered to New York City, but still not here. Do not order from this company. Also, painting cost $25, but with shipping it was almost $50! Rip-off.
lindseyc206
May 9th, 2020
I can't even comment on the product itself because even though I purchased it OVER A MONTH AGO, it just shipped.
For a company that sells things online, I am shocked that they have such bad shipping processes. I realize that there would be a delay in shipping, but this is ridiculous! I wish I could get my money back and go with any other company!
mollym156
April 29th, 2020
Ordered over a month ago, I have received dozens of promotional emails from paint plot since placing my order but have yet to receive my order. It's a weird time, I expect delays. However I was sent a tracking number that does not exist in any carrier system, was sent a mass apology email about delays, yet have received no correspondence from the support team regarding legitimate tracking or order status.
cheryll481
April 13th, 2020
Don't purchase from this company. They claim to ship in a fairly reasonable time and tell me it's being help up in customs! It's been well over a month and their customer service stinks. Don't waste your money if you want your order help up for months. I asked for a refund and they won't. Very poor service!
juliec905
April 30th, 2020
Ordered this product well over 3 months ago and never revived it. They claim they are a family owned company yet they ship from China, I wish they weren't so secretive about this and admitted where they ship from. I had to file a dispute on my credit card. I highly recommend masterpiece by numbers ordered and revived 5 days later because they ship from the USA! Please save your money and don't order from this company
heathers802
April 15th, 2020
Guys. this is such a scam. First of all what they don't tell you is that is comes from China. It's been over a month and I have not received my package. According to the shipping it is still in China. After reaching out multiple times, facebook instagram and email. NO ONE WAS ANSWERING. They blocked me on instagram so I could no longer message there. This "company" is so unprofessional. PLEASE do not buy from them. SAVE YOUR MONEY. they will scam you
cherylb709
May 18th, 2020
Ordered my painting on April 1, 2020 and haven't received it 47 days later. I've emailed them many times for updates and they continue to send tracking links that don't work. I've screenshot the tracking links but they do not respond. They delete any negative comments on their social media. They refuse to offer a refund. I filed a complaint with my credit card as I don't believe the product will ever arrive. Also filed a complaint with the FTC but I don't even know where the company operates out of. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE
alis225
May 12th, 2020
I placed my order more than 6 weeks ago and I haven't received so much as a tracking number. They were, however, definitely very timely in charging my card. And filling my inbox with junk emails about how to use the product I haven't received. I've emailed Rebecca Tecson in customer support for status updates and first was told that my order was caught up in customs (note - this is NOT an American company, which isn't disclosed anywhere on their website). On my second follow up, weeks later, she just blew me off. When I asked for a refund she offered a promo code for another painting, which is laughable because I will never buy anything from this company again. And neither should you. You've been warned.
mckenziew5
May 5th, 2020
I ordered my paint by numbers kit almost a month ago. I've received many emails about how to use this product and even a shipping link for this item that comes up with an invalid tracking number! Tova and Mike are scam artists, please do not waste your money on this product you won't receive!
nicolea350
April 22nd, 2020
I would give this zero stars if I could. My order "shipped" on April 5th and has said "Shipment Information Received" since then- no movement. Two of my friends ordered same day and are having the same problem.Here are my big issues:

-Ships from China, NOT AUSTRALIA. It's a scam, not a family business. Unless the family business is scamming.
-Be aware they own another scam site called Unique Paints- same issues with them!
-They refuse to refund me after asking 3 times
-They delete all questions and negative feedback off Facebook and Instagram
-Reviews on the site are fake

I am filing a credit card dispute. This is a complete scam and their customer service is pathetic.
shelbyc73
April 23rd, 2020
This company is shipping items from China during the COVID-19 pandemic. I tried to cancel my order once I found out it was coming from China, but they refuse to cancel my order and refund my money. It's also been almost 2 weeks since i ordered my paintings, and the tracking info still just says it's in China. This is a scam. Do not buy from them!
shirr
April 1st, 2020
My package never arrived. I have been trying to contact for days and no one answers. They do not want to help or refund me. Do NOT buy from them.
melissap328
January 1st, 2020
I ordered this weeks ago for Christmas gift. Was supposed to arrive UPto 15 days, it's been well over, almost a month now. I didn't know it was shipping from China, that is not mentioned in any details of order. Customer service has not responded to my inquiries.. I am beginning to think this is a hoax. Pissed
katek129
May 18th, 2020
I ordered two paintings in March 25th and it still has not come in yet. I tried calling them many times but the number goes straight to voice mail. I emailed numerous people and they kept saying that the package is on its way and that it was lost but they are shipping a new one. The tracking number is a JOKE it doesn't work. I ordered a very similar painting from amazon for half the price and it came within 7days. This company is such a scam and they are just taking advantage of people. Please go somewhere else!!!
louisap6
March 7th, 2020
Beware... I ordered 2 kits, they never arrived. I emailed them twice, NO FEEDBACK! Unbelievable... terrible people
tessac20
May 22nd, 2020
I ordered twice from this company (mistake!). First order was placed on April 8th. It shipped a week later..... but now the tracking numbers on BOTH of my packages have become invalid! I emailed customer service and it took them 6 days to reply, saying that my package was held up in customs. It has now been 11 days since they had a valid tracking number and over 6 weeks since I ordered. They keep giving me the run around, insisting that cancelling my order is not possible and asking for my patience. I have been patient!

Try literally any other company.
sams817
May 3rd, 2020
Ordered my paint plot almost 2 months ago and haven't heard anything from the company other than promotional emails. They did not provide a accurate tracking number either. They would rather send me emails to buy more stuff than to respond to my questions
ginac242
May 17th, 2020
Placed my order over a month ago. Took probably 2weeks to get tracking numbers which dont work. Yet to receive anything and not getting answers from the company. Will be reporting them for fraud
susanc1321
May 12th, 2020
OK it's now May 12. I ordered a Paint Plot kit on April 26 for my daughter's birthday on May 8.
Obviously it didn't make her birthday and I still can't find a tracking number online.
Which can only lead me to believe that Paint Plot has basically stolen money from me and not shipped anything to me.
If only I had read the plethora of negative reviews for this company online before I placed the order.
You can be sure I will be reporting this company as well as posting bad reviews online.
What a scam. Paint Plot is scamming people and the owners should be ashamed of themselves.
mollym163
May 19th, 2020
I ordered over 6 weeks ago and the order still isn't tracking. They won't give me a refund because they claim it is in transit
theys3
May 14th, 2020
I ordered my paint plot on april 21st and it's may 14th and it still hasn't even shipped. It is coming from China I believe and it's complete bull$#*! when they say they are a small family owned business..... don't waste your time or money on them.... they also like to price gouge! They won't tell you in the beginning that the frame will double the price until you're ready to check out and that $25 painting is costing you $43 out of nowhere. I get having to pay more but for a few pieces of wood.... that seems a bit much.... I'll be going top lowes to get the pieces to stretch the canvas over... at least I'm guessing that's what they mean by frame. They never tell you if it's to shape the canvas or go around the outside of it.

I don't know about their products because mine was never delivered, it's been 6 weeks and there is no valid tracking number. They will not issue me a refund. Very scummy.

By Tessa C.