Review of Orchard Mile

Orchard Mile reviews

deborahc300
4/10/19

This business seems to be a one-person operation. I made two orders within 15 minutes on March 31. The first one was acknowledged via email, and shipping info promptly sent. I received the order 5 days later. I never received shipping information regarding the second order via email, and my account page remains showing "processing" 9 days later. I wrote 2 days ago, and never received the promised 24-hour response. I called the next day, reached the customer service person (who seemed to mean well), but she didn't call back that day, as promised. I called again the next day, and she said she was working on it and would call back in an hour. When that hour came and went, I contacted Amazon, as they are payment servicer. The Amazon rep called, was placed on hold, and then hung up on.

A few hours later, I received an email from Orchard Mile showing a partial refund on the order, which it says will clear within 10 (more) days. There was no explanation. I had to call again to find out what happened, and I was told that one item has been delivered (I'm out of town), although I still haven't received any email confirmation of shipping, nor has my account page been updated to reflect that one of the items has been shipped, or that the other was sold out.

Overall, this is a pretty slipshod enterprise, but the item I have received is terrific and the price was great.

If you decide to shop here, proceed with caution. Pay close attention to your orders and stay on top of things. If you have the option to let your purchase go through Amazon pay, you probably should take advantage of that, as Amazon can help you get a refund. They won't maintain a seller very long if complaints pile up.

lisas476
7/10/18

Charge your card, before they even know if item is in stock. Waited 3 weeks and they finally cancelled order and refunded me when they did not have item in stock. Their customer service never answers the phone lines. Avoid.

Questions? Get answers from the Orchard Mile staff and other customers.

Orchard Mile?