Oranum

Oranum has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 265 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Oranum also ranks 12th among Psychic sites.

• -So much so, that I have referred several friends and family members.
  • She is the real deal and I'll call her in the future.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Oranum?

“hanks a lot! This is very disheartening. xx”

Julie O.
2/7/16

I went to see Kaylee with a small group of four other people. I went into the session incredibly nervous and fearful that the person we sought would not come through since he is recently deceased. We left Kaylee' reading on a euphoric high after receiving clear signals from our departed loved one. Kaylee relayed our family member's personality and messages in such a way that it lifted our spirits and let us laugh for the first time in weeks. Kaylee is truly gifted-- Thank you.

“Thought it would be harmless fun with the free credits”

Jared J.
5/25/20

The "psychic" I chose had a really bad attitude. Resting b face the whole time. Huffed and puffed like she had better things to do. Not a very spiritual person.

family members (6) real deal (13) photo reading (3) right path (3)
susanj71
February 3rd, 2016
Thomas provided a brief reading for me based solely on a photo. He connected with my mother who passed a little over a year ago. He accurately identified some current struggles and provided me with uplifting, sound, and compassionate guidance on how to proceed. His positive energy and passion for his work is evident even through a written reading. I would highly recommend him and will also seek out his services again myself. Thank you Thomas!
wynonab
February 7th, 2016
Chloe provided very valuable information to me from family members who had crossed over including my Dad and Grandmother. The connection was very insightful and real and provided a bridge for genuine communication . Additionally, her intuitive reading was filled with incredible insights and has helped me to more fully understand energy patterns that have allowed me to continue to grow and expand. I highly recommend Chloe as an outstanding and committed professional.
phillipm39
February 7th, 2016
I discovered Nicholas last year via a radio show and started working with him. He is incredibly gifted and accurate! He connected immediately with my late husband. He said he saw him surrounded by big red boxes. My husband was a mechanic and had many large red metal tool boxes. He told me last summer that my new relationship would start in October. It did! He's always available and I trust what he tells me. Nicholas is a gift and I am so grateful for his ongoing help.
mitchellr19
February 7th, 2016
My reading with Dominic was wonderful. He talked to me like we were friends. I've heard stories of psychics trying to pull information from the person they are reading. I barely had to talk, and he already had so much information. He provided a very insightful and fun conversation. We also set a follow-up appointment for my husband! I definitely give a 100% recommendation. God has blessed him with a beautiful gift.
juand14
February 3rd, 2016
I admit I am a terrible skeptic. Cadence exceeded any of my expectations. Not only was she warm and kind, making me feel safe but also her entire reading was spot on. No fishing around in the dark. It was all light and love and accurate. I am blown away and extremely grateful for the experience. It brought me tremendous comfort and solace. And even hope for my future life path without my husband. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
jamess345
February 4th, 2016
I went to Caden a little over a year ago, confused but yet knowing deep inside that my life was totally unbalanced. Caden was not only CORRECT with details of my past, but his advise was AMAZINGLY ACCURATE. It guided me back on my personal path of Growth & Balance. I returned a 2nd time & again his visions revealed themselves. If its love you search for, questions answered? Caden AMAZING. Just open your heart and free your mind and you too will be blown away by his Gift.. Richest Blessings to all.
rigobertoc17
February 3rd, 2016
It was a wonderful experience and we plan on another visit very soon. Although my visit was the least positive,I followed Bailey's advice and cleansed my house of the negativity and it has made a very positive impact on my life. I also informed my nieces and nephew of what we experienced and they also feel much better about things we experienced. We all loved our readings and are very anxious to get back. Next time we want to do an hour session. Thanks, Bailey.
jamess343
February 3rd, 2016
I can hardly recall how long i've known Tyler. Perhaps 30 years, perhaps longer. What I can recall is his personal warmth and guidance, especially through a series of years of continual loss when I felt little hope. Thanks to his sessions a.k.a. readings, i have finally emerged from that period and am doing even better than before. His is a true gift of light for which i am grateful.
margaretb68
February 3rd, 2016
Aubrey is an amazing reader. She is very empathetic, caring & compassionate. She is a good listener with over 30 years experience in the psychic realm.Aubrey is a very spiritually gifted reader and on a number of occasions her guidance has helped me discover more about myself and this has resulted in a feeling of empowerment and has led to a resolution of a number of my life challenges. I highly recommend her. Alana Grassam
isabelh6
February 4th, 2016
Meeting Ellie for the first time, she instantly mentioned she felt a mother presence that followed me. She continued to tell me the areas of the body where she felt the afflictions or traumas of the motherly presence. My mother had passed away years earlier from a long battle with cancer. While having a reading done, Ellie picks up on things no one outside of family could know. You can truly see she is passionate about her work. I am grateful and blessed for help in my spiritual journey
tyroneb10
February 3rd, 2016
I had a reading done a little while back and was very pleased with it! Katherine was not only very nice, but she was helpful, detailed, concise, informative, easy to talk to, and accurate on a lot of things. She also gave me a heads up on some positive and negatives events that might occur throughout the year. I really appreciated the warnings and I believe that what she predicts will come to pass like she says it will. I really enjoy talking to her and will definitely call her again.
maryj139
February 3rd, 2016
Lauren is truly a gifted psychic. Her ability to see the bigger picture/other realms is awe inspiring. My reading with her was ultimately very affirming, exciting and eye opening. I've been to several psychics in my life and I can honestly say that Lauren is one of the best ever. She's the real thing. I highly respect her and the gifts from Spirit that she brings to her clients in light and love. I look forward to seeing her again, and in the meantime will refer all my friends to her!
williamh139
February 2nd, 2016
I have had the pleasure of meditating with Elliot many times, I have received a number of beautiful healings from him and I have also had a few of his psychic readings. Elliot has helped guide me in a number of ways on my spiritual journey. I always leave him feeling calm, confident in my truth and a better person for our exchanges even when they are on the phone. I recommend Elliot to anyone looking for an honest, accurate psychic/medium with divine healing abilities. He is beyond kind and sincere.
lucillel3
February 4th, 2016
Wow! What can I say, Tallkat blew me away. Her delivery come from a place of love, and her accuracy really earned confidence. This was my second reading with her and I will be checking in with her on a regular... If you don't understand something, or just need a higher understanding don't hesitate to call. You won't be disappointed!
donalde9
February 3rd, 2016
VERY impressive. The insight and information that he made available to me was right on target. I will be back!! Thank you Cora!!
robertc207
February 4th, 2016
When you meet someone who is authentically psychic, it is a jaw-dropping experience. If you have ever entertained doubts regarding psychic phenomena, I encourage you to reach out to London, and your doubts will be erased. Meeting Tallkat was a milestone. I have seen her move people to tears with her accuracy and authenticity. She is a treasure and confirmed for me—after years of searching—that such abilities are real.
danielm209
February 3rd, 2016
Alexandra is awesome! She is beautifully engaged with life and has a lovely spiritual energy. I have always felt right at home with her, and would highly recommend her for soul retrival, psychic readings, or healing of any kind. Thank you so much for helping me find my path!
arthurp34
February 7th, 2016
Makayla is by far the best at what she does. She is the whole package! Not only is she a fantastic psychic, but she can connect with those who have passed and shares her knowledge and intuitive process with you. You never feel hurried or rushed. Her gifts are remarkable. No wonder she was recently named one of the top 100 psychics in the country!
vernt6
February 4th, 2016
I have gotten to know Isaac very well personally and professionally in the past few months. His down to earth personality and real world experience has proven very beneficial not only to me personally, but also professionally. I can't thank him enough for keeping me on track in both my worlds and keeping me optimistic towards my future. Thank you Isaac!
jadea10
February 3rd, 2016
Layla's reading was absolutely wonderful. From the moment I entered her office, her inviting and calm demeanor made me feel right at home and her reading was spot on and very informative. She gave me a lot of insight into my life and I left feeling centered thanks to her energy. I highly recommend Layla!
meganr23
February 2nd, 2016
I went to Audrey yesterday looking for confirmation on certain things going on in my life to see if I am on the right path and if who I thought is meant for me was correct. She described him to a T!! She knows what she's doing!! She connected with past relatives and she could not have known what she told me!! Will definitely go back again!! :)
maryr146
February 7th, 2016
The readings I've had with Liliana are the best I've ever had and I highly recommend her. She is authentic, compassionate and very accurate. Liliana is more than a truly gifted psychic medium. She is a healer and an angel. I am thankful that I found her and I thank her for her wisdom and spiritual guidance. Thank you Liliana for sharing your gift with all of us.
carlg23
February 3rd, 2016
I have been talking with Bailey for a year now. I was going through a difficult situation and she told me right away it wasn't over. I thought it was because it had been for 4 mnths. I call her a least once a month sometimes more. She is accurate on details and very helpful and friendly. I consider her a friend. I tried several psychics before settling for 1 she was most accurate and knew details without me telling her. I highly recommend her. I continue to watch things happen as she said.
glennt15
February 3rd, 2016
Thanks Jasmine for helping me, you provided specific details confirming the authenticity of your communications. My situation was a shocking, tragic and avoidable loss and the information you provided helped to further reconfirm our thoughts about the circumstances. It helps to know that the person who has passed knows that we love them and is comforted by it.
brianak1
February 3rd, 2016
I had a reading with Harper yesterday and she is absolutely AWESOME. Thank you for your guidance and counseling and wonderful intuition. I will not call another psychic but Harper, why change when you find the best?

Scam tried to charge me $1.00 for the free trial. Glad my credit card company was on to it who knows how much they would have charged me down the road

By Jared J.

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

Oranum is one of the new psychic networks online which offers a large selection of psychics. Oranum recently started offering psychic readings in the United States, however they have been offering readings in their home country of Poland for many years. Oranum offers three types of readings: e-mail, chat and web cam. One unique feature of Oranum that other psychic networks do not have is their Webcam readings which can be compared to watching a Youtube video. Having a microphone or webcam is not necessary for you to communicate with the psychic. The psychics in Oranum communicate thru typing on the chat box and the psychic will reply in real time. But if you have a mic and webcam, you can also talk directly to your psychic too.

lavondah1
Lavonda H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oranum?

Have a question about Oranum?