Review of Oranum

CA, USA

49 reviews with 4 stars

arthurp34
2/7/16

Makayla is by far the best at what she does. She is the whole package! Not only is she a fantastic psychic, but she can connect with those who have passed and shares her knowledge and intuitive process with you. You never feel hurried or rushed. Her gifts are remarkable. No wonder she was recently named one of the top 100 psychics in the country!

mitchellr19
2/7/16

My reading with Dominic was wonderful. He talked to me like we were friends. I've heard stories of psychics trying to pull information from the person they are reading. I barely had to talk, and he already had so much information. He provided a very insightful and fun conversation. We also set a follow-up appointment for my husband! I definitely give a 100% recommendation. God has blessed him with a beautiful gift.

loisf10
2/7/16

Owen was right on. He said things that only my dad would of known. I thought he was going to be fake, but he knew to much that only my dad could of told him. Owen is the real deal. Call him, chat with him you will not be disappointed. I know I am looking forward to talking to Owen again.

joycea13
2/7/16

I was truly impressed by the information I received from Scarlett. She was highly accurate, efficient and professional. I have already recommended her to others and plan to contact her again in the near future.

jamesf133
2/7/16

prompt payments, no negative carryover

januarys
2/7/16

It was a wonderful experience with Savannah. She was spot on with a lot of things happening in my life. Very caring lady, and i will be contacting her again in the future. I Highly recommand Savannah to anyone who is seeking real answers and guidance. thank you very much Savannah!

phillipm39
2/7/16

I discovered Nicholas last year via a radio show and started working with him. He is incredibly gifted and accurate! He connected immediately with my late husband. He said he saw him surrounded by big red boxes. My husband was a mechanic and had many large red metal tool boxes. He told me last summer that my new relationship would start in October. It did! He's always available and I trust what he tells me. Nicholas is a gift and I am so grateful for his ongoing help.

lucillet4
2/7/16

good place for gifted psychics and mediums

maryr146
2/7/16

The readings I've had with Liliana are the best I've ever had and I highly recommend her. She is authentic, compassionate and very accurate. Liliana is more than a truly gifted psychic medium. She is a healer and an angel. I am thankful that I found her and I thank her for her wisdom and spiritual guidance. Thank you Liliana for sharing your gift with all of us.

geneval
2/7/16

I initially went to Brayden to support a friend and it changed my life. His accuracy, insight and advice has been amazing. I have continued to see him for life coaching and see new results each time. I love his honesty and humor. I can't wait to see what happens next!

sharonj43
2/7/16

The reading by Xavier done for me a week ago was amazing. It was very enlightening and very emotional -- the reading and the drawing was unbelievable! I have a great sense of peace - I believe that my loved ones are happy in heaven and they love me very much as I do them -- They are always with me.

michaelb286
2/7/16

Maya you are truly AMAZING!!! My sister and I traveled 250 miles one way to see you... WOW!!! My sister needed to hear what you had to say. :) We cant thank you enough you hit right on. We enjoyed our visit and we will be back. :) It was a wonderful road trip. Love your personality. THANK YOU.

wynonab
2/7/16

Chloe provided very valuable information to me from family members who had crossed over including my Dad and Grandmother. The connection was very insightful and real and provided a bridge for genuine communication . Additionally, her intuitive reading was filled with incredible insights and has helped me to more fully understand energy patterns that have allowed me to continue to grow and expand. I highly recommend Chloe as an outstanding and committed professional.

ericc85
2/7/16

Thank you, Emma. It was what I need. I was smiling and felt warmth when reading it. I was over joy with what the angels told you. You are truly amazing and I love the way you do your reading.

jamess345
2/4/16

I went to Caden a little over a year ago, confused but yet knowing deep inside that my life was totally unbalanced. Caden was not only CORRECT with details of my past, but his advise was AMAZINGLY ACCURATE. It guided me back on my personal path of Growth & Balance. I returned a 2nd time & again his visions revealed themselves. If its love you search for, questions answered? Caden AMAZING. Just open your heart and free your mind and you too will be blown away by his Gift.. Richest Blessings to all.

wandak5
2/4/16

Thank you Arianna! What an amazing validation of what I am experiencing plus of course some new insight I didn't expect. I loved my reading and I feel uplifted. Thank you!

robertc207
2/4/16

When you meet someone who is authentically psychic, it is a jaw-dropping experience. If you have ever entertained doubts regarding psychic phenomena, I encourage you to reach out to London, and your doubts will be erased. Meeting Tallkat was a milestone. I have seen her move people to tears with her accuracy and authenticity. She is a treasure and confirmed for meafter years of searchingthat such abilities are real.

jenniferb171
2/4/16

I met with Tyler and was blown away with the reading I received from him!! -So much so, that I have referred several friends and family members. I feel this is something that everyone should experience at least once in their life especially the skeptics I guarantee you, you'll walk away with a completely different view Thank you Tyler!

lucillel3
2/4/16

Wow! What can I say, Tallkat blew me away. Her delivery come from a place of love, and her accuracy really earned confidence. This was my second reading with her and I will be checking in with her on a regular... If you don't understand something, or just need a higher understanding don't hesitate to call. You won't be disappointed!

isabelh6
2/4/16

Meeting Ellie for the first time, she instantly mentioned she felt a mother presence that followed me. She continued to tell me the areas of the body where she felt the afflictions or traumas of the motherly presence. My mother had passed away years earlier from a long battle with cancer. While having a reading done, Ellie picks up on things no one outside of family could know. You can truly see she is passionate about her work. I am grateful and blessed for help in my spiritual journey

vernt6
2/4/16

I have gotten to know Isaac very well personally and professionally in the past few months. His down to earth personality and real world experience has proven very beneficial not only to me personally, but also professionally. I can't thank him enough for keeping me on track in both my worlds and keeping me optimistic towards my future. Thank you Isaac!

leahc17

support replies quickly

johnr291
2/3/16

Eva is amazing!! I just had a reading with her and it was unbelievable. She is so down to earth and kind. Her gifts are remarkable she is truly blessed! I am so grateful to have had a chance to meet with her. She is truly a gifted psychic / medium!!

rigobertoc17
2/3/16

It was a wonderful experience and we plan on another visit very soon. Although my visit was the least positive,I followed Bailey's advice and cleansed my house of the negativity and it has made a very positive impact on my life. I also informed my nieces and nephew of what we experienced and they also feel much better about things we experienced. We all loved our readings and are very anxious to get back. Next time we want to do an hour session. Thanks, Bailey.

jamess343
2/3/16

I can hardly recall how long i've known Tyler. Perhaps 30 years, perhaps longer. What I can recall is his personal warmth and guidance, especially through a series of years of continual loss when I felt little hope. Thanks to his sessions a.k.a. readings, i have finally emerged from that period and am doing even better than before. His is a true gift of light for which i am grateful.

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Questions? Get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Oranum