Oranum

Oranum has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 265 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Oranum also ranks 12th among Psychic sites.

• -So much so, that I have referred several friends and family members.
  • She is the real deal and I'll call her in the future.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Oranum?

“hanks a lot! This is very disheartening. xx”

Julie O.
2/7/16

I went to see Kaylee with a small group of four other people. I went into the session incredibly nervous and fearful that the person we sought would not come through since he is recently deceased. We left Kaylee' reading on a euphoric high after receiving clear signals from our departed loved one. Kaylee relayed our family member's personality and messages in such a way that it lifted our spirits and let us laugh for the first time in weeks. Kaylee is truly gifted-- Thank you.

“Thought it would be harmless fun with the free credits”

Jared J.
5/25/20

The "psychic" I chose had a really bad attitude. Resting b face the whole time. Huffed and puffed like she had better things to do. Not a very spiritual person.

family members (6) real deal (13) photo reading (3) right path (3)
sharilyna
September 20th, 2019
It definitely depends on who you get. The first man I spoke with was very good and did not try to milk the minutes. Later I went back and spoke to a spiritualist/medium as I have many loved ones on the other side. He basically said nothing and kept trying to land on someone or something that resonated with me but he was always wrong and I felt he was basically guessing and hoping something would stick.
stevenb116
February 4th, 2016
i think she gives you answers but it's too much waiting to get them. i don't think i will come again online. When you wait 3 minutes to connect and then you get something general about a dream, Something that i could find in a dream interpreter and then she tried to tell me what does it mean. It's like going around in order to pass the time. Sorry i needed to tell the truth.
shelleyr10
February 3rd, 2016
Wasted time by repeating everything that I told you. Then asked me questions....All the info she gave was completely false that I know for a fact because those are things that me and him never did. The higher the price does not mean the better the service.

Scam tried to charge me $1.00 for the free trial. Glad my credit card company was on to it who knows how much they would have charged me down the road

By Jared J.

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

Oranum is one of the new psychic networks online which offers a large selection of psychics. Oranum recently started offering psychic readings in the United States, however they have been offering readings in their home country of Poland for many years. Oranum offers three types of readings: e-mail, chat and web cam. One unique feature of Oranum that other psychic networks do not have is their Webcam readings which can be compared to watching a Youtube video. Having a microphone or webcam is not necessary for you to communicate with the psychic. The psychics in Oranum communicate thru typing on the chat box and the psychic will reply in real time. But if you have a mic and webcam, you can also talk directly to your psychic too.

lavondah1
Lavonda H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oranum?

Have a question about Oranum?