Oranum

Oranum has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 265 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Oranum also ranks 12th among Psychic sites.

• -So much so, that I have referred several friends and family members.
  • She is the real deal and I'll call her in the future.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Oranum?

“hanks a lot! This is very disheartening. xx”

Julie O.
2/7/16

I went to see Kaylee with a small group of four other people. I went into the session incredibly nervous and fearful that the person we sought would not come through since he is recently deceased. We left Kaylee' reading on a euphoric high after receiving clear signals from our departed loved one. Kaylee relayed our family member's personality and messages in such a way that it lifted our spirits and let us laugh for the first time in weeks. Kaylee is truly gifted-- Thank you.

“Thought it would be harmless fun with the free credits”

Jared J.
5/25/20

The "psychic" I chose had a really bad attitude. Resting b face the whole time. Huffed and puffed like she had better things to do. Not a very spiritual person.

family members (6) real deal (13) photo reading (3) right path (3)
deweyd11
February 3rd, 2016
I felt it was an astrological reading and not really spot on. Maybe there just was no connection for her with me, not sure, but a horoscope isn't really what I was looking for...and even in that, what was said about my work, it had nothing to do with my decision to change careers. Very nice and polite...and she's obviously pleased many with her readings.
leroyh20
Found out absolutely nothing that I didn't already know. ..... Im pissed
annew40
February 7th, 2016
Cut off before reading was finished - should have had the option to continue!
benm78
February 3rd, 2016
Prediction did not come true according to her timeframe. Did not remember me on second reading. I had to give her information.
walterb44
February 7th, 2016
didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know.
karenm174
Way off.
ameliar7
Way off.
guadalupej8
February 4th, 2016
Way too slow, some inaccuracies, kept going on and on and on about astrology. I did not call for an astrology reading. I should've hung out longer before I did. Can not believe I soent this much time and money on her.
hazelm16
February 4th, 2016
This was an awefull reading she was not on point after I told her what was going on

Scam tried to charge me $1.00 for the free trial. Glad my credit card company was on to it who knows how much they would have charged me down the road

By Jared J.

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

Oranum is one of the new psychic networks online which offers a large selection of psychics. Oranum recently started offering psychic readings in the United States, however they have been offering readings in their home country of Poland for many years. Oranum offers three types of readings: e-mail, chat and web cam. One unique feature of Oranum that other psychic networks do not have is their Webcam readings which can be compared to watching a Youtube video. Having a microphone or webcam is not necessary for you to communicate with the psychic. The psychics in Oranum communicate thru typing on the chat box and the psychic will reply in real time. But if you have a mic and webcam, you can also talk directly to your psychic too.

lavondah1
Lavonda H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oranum?

Have a question about Oranum?