Oranum

Oranum has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 265 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Oranum also ranks 12th among Psychic sites.

• -So much so, that I have referred several friends and family members.
  • She is the real deal and I'll call her in the future.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Oranum?

“hanks a lot! This is very disheartening. xx”

Julie O.
2/7/16

I went to see Kaylee with a small group of four other people. I went into the session incredibly nervous and fearful that the person we sought would not come through since he is recently deceased. We left Kaylee' reading on a euphoric high after receiving clear signals from our departed loved one. Kaylee relayed our family member's personality and messages in such a way that it lifted our spirits and let us laugh for the first time in weeks. Kaylee is truly gifted-- Thank you.

“Thought it would be harmless fun with the free credits”

Jared J.
5/25/20

The "psychic" I chose had a really bad attitude. Resting b face the whole time. Huffed and puffed like she had better things to do. Not a very spiritual person.

family members (6) real deal (13) photo reading (3) right path (3)
jaredj19
May 25th, 2020
sonnyb23
May 28th, 2019
I just spent $200 trying about 6 different psychics on Oranum and they all gave completely different answers to the same questions at best and at worst were blatantly trying to scam me for money. I had 4 of them try to keep me racking up money by trying to ask me a million questions slowly before they would answer anything. Was even asked what my favourite colors were. I was also told totally inaccurate info and told I needed a hex to be removed when I am actually doing great in my life. Do people still fall for that? My goodness. I didn't find one remotely accurate or ethical person.
smithd16
June 6th, 2018
I had a private reading with psychiclunastar few weeks ago.her reading was so slow as to make as much money out of me as she could also her kids and dog was making so much nose in back ground you could hardly hear want she saying
dorisd60
May 4th, 2019
Joined to see what to see what was on offer and was told would get a free chat. Clicked on SISSTAR ...OH MY...this woman glared at the screen and looked very unkempt and half asleep...when I mentioned the free chat she went berserk....She stated it was only a job and she wanted paid...she became combative and aggressive and said she was pissed off. I told her she sounded rude and that the site had stated I could chat for free...she said the site was misleading...all the time she talked she slurped a drink from a plastic container and stuffed snacks into her mouth. I was absolutely disgusted. I have complained via email as I feel that such aggression could push an emotionally vulnerable, person over the edge if duped by the freebie offer and faced by such a tyrant online. DONT USE THIS SITE ITS A RIP OFF SITE AND MY EXPERIENCE WAS DEPLORABLE.
nataliej30
April 10th, 2017
Oranum is a fake scam. It has low quality readers that give bad readings.You have to find a good psychic. I found a good psychic reader at www.lightaxishealing.com You should have a psychic reading with him. He also does healing sessions. Hope this helps.
timothyt22
February 2nd, 2016
Very poor guidance and reading. Very disorganized. Contradicted everything two other psychics had provided guidance on.
beatrizd3
February 7th, 2016
waisted my money asking about birth dates and location and times
mariec122
August 3rd, 2017
Fakes: Ms Mussi (sits w her admin who pops in privates or chats and shares info together), LoveExpert01 ("the love of my life"--yeah right the week later the guy left me). And the list goes on.

Real readers: Blessedtoknow (on point intuitive), some Italian lady with accent reddish hair heavy accent (uses crystal ball in priv and she was right in prediction), bogmila, jon moss (so I hear), Pet detective (so I hear), Bennett Hudson (so I hear). I hear the best one is PuraLuz ( but she is rarely on site) and AngelEyes (same). Impy and psychic John also good reviews.

Theres a blond lady in her upper 30s--says shes 29--wears red lipstick and packed makeup--I cant stand her. Shes nasty and rude and boring big mouth. I hear the biggest Fraud is master enigman

on the cuff: Prithy

Facebook chats have groups of psychics. How much do they charge? most none! some five to 20 bucks tops! Oranum is a money scam

Scam tried to charge me $1.00 for the free trial. Glad my credit card company was on to it who knows how much they would have charged me down the road

By Jared J.

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

Oranum is one of the new psychic networks online which offers a large selection of psychics. Oranum recently started offering psychic readings in the United States, however they have been offering readings in their home country of Poland for many years. Oranum offers three types of readings: e-mail, chat and web cam. One unique feature of Oranum that other psychic networks do not have is their Webcam readings which can be compared to watching a Youtube video. Having a microphone or webcam is not necessary for you to communicate with the psychic. The psychics in Oranum communicate thru typing on the chat box and the psychic will reply in real time. But if you have a mic and webcam, you can also talk directly to your psychic too.

lavondah1
Lavonda H.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oranum?

Have a question about Oranum?