Review of OnTrac

Tel: 800.334.5000
claims@ontrac.com

joant80
3/9/19

I live on a very busy road and Ontrac delivers the package at the side of the road, never on my driveway or porch. Numerous packages have been found by neighbors opened and contents discarded at roadside. I have called the company 4 times to complain over the last couple of years, but have given up. Service never changes. No more Amazon orders as is too frustrating.

celaa
2/9/19

Ordered a pair of boots from backcountry.com and OnTrac website said it was delivered and on the front porch but when I looked, there was nothing out there. It must have gotten delivered to another address, because the delivery driver was never actually seen at my house. Totally sucks. Will be contacting backcountry.com to see what my options are, hopefully they will stop using such a crappy delivery company

lindak402
1/28/19

OnTrac is the worst. Amazon uses them occasionally and I've complained to them about the fact that they frequently mark the package as "Delivered" when it hasn't been, this has happened almost every time I've received a package through OnTrac.

... and it's not like it shows up the next day either; this last package, which came today, showed (through the Amazon website via OnTrac's tracking number) as having been delivered 6 days ago, the text message I have indicates it was delivered 5 days ago.

... and it's not like the package was shipped across the country either, it came from a city in my state that is a 3 hour drive away.

My hope is that Amazon stops using them and until they do, I will make a complaint with Amazon every time this happens.

rachellef17
1/15/19

Package was marked as delivered and it was not delivered. I know this for a fact because I do school at a desk that faces a window looking out my front window. I was at my desk all day until at least an hour after the supposed delivery time. I have sent messages to OnTrac and the company I purchased from, we will see if anything comes of it, judging by the reviews it will probably not be delivered anytime soon unless the company reships my order. So Frustrating!

joshuai13
1/9/19

If you want to not receive your package, ontrac is the way to go. Call, they will make it sound like they are helping, but they won't help. For extra fun, spend hundreds on an order, pay for expedited shipping, cringe when you see ontrac is delivering it, to not get it, call and get the runaround, and blamed for not receiving it. Top of the line.

tylerr73
12/22/18

They waste my time. They are embezzling from dhl by marking packages as delivered then they just show up days later

yaldeza
12/11/18

They mark your items as delivered but never deliver them. Customer service is AWFUL. The whole company is $#*!ty overall and I hope they go out of business soon!

ericn92
11/30/18

Delayed and without any customer support. You just don't know what happened. Shipper said the package is already there for days, but there website said no package, email, phone no answer. It should be received days before, but now still no where.

ulisesh2
11/29/18

piece of $#*! service twice in a row i dont get my package cause they delivered to the wrong house .i will never get this servises again

rl129
9/22/18

Very satisfied. I placed an order on line from Vitacost Sep18 2018 noon and received it Sep 20 2018 12:07PM in Perfect Condition. The package was shipped from Vitacost (Nevada site) to me in Washington in just 2 days, via ground service. The packagearrived on time in perfect condition. Good, prompt service. Thank you OnTrac.
I have been getting mail order packages through 6 different delivering
companies over the past 12 years... and this is the first time ordering
from vitacost by OnTrac delivery service and so far, is among the top 10% rating in my experiences.

robinm248
9/13/18

they have 1 job. get a package to my place on a day it needs to be there. what did they do? they didn't even try to call me asking where is my place. There idea getting is, can't find you, we do the same thing next day. guess what, your most likely got to call me anyway!!! is that a shocker! when UPS or FedEx can't find me, they always call me! OnTrac is a joke!

seanh171
9/6/18

I'm not sure who's worse OnTrac or Amazon? Save Amzn your order shipped emails And go to OnTrac website to track, request email notification when it's delivered. Now 2nd time my stuff wasn't delivered when Amzn/OT said it would "by 8pm", if you call OT CS they'll say "has until 9pm", take screen shots of Amzn's tracking page, once you call them to complain or ask what happened that page will be replaced with one telling you the date is unknown, tracking #, delivery progress all gone. Amzn will say "by the day after tomorrow" and "they can't get ahold of OnTrac". 1st time, both sites CS said pkg. was delivered, looked all over, Nope. They actually said to see if your neighbors had it - uhm no, that's not my job. Why 1st one said delivered? "mis-scanned", today it was "driver may have been running late yesterday". Amzn Now says 2 days After item ships, I've had to call to get tracking #'s before, I had to delete my P.O. Box from my saved addresses to force Amzn/Sellers to deliver to my home, it also stops UPS FEDX ONTRAC from leaving it at P.O. OT usually is OK, but they need to stop saying your pkg will be delivered by 8pm Unless it actually will be.

joanneb152
8/15/18

Seeing the delivery man throw my package at my door. I pick it up to find the box ripped open and the packing taken out. I guess he didn't care for my chargers. They were replaced into my box. I hope someone will look into this so no one is rippedoff

mikew513
8/10/18

Three times now Amazon has sent my packages via OnTrac. All had reported guaranteed delivery by 8 pm, but arrived after 10 pm. I have a letter sized computer printed note attached to wall by door asking delivery drivers to knock or ring bell. OnTrac never does. UPS, USPS, and FedEx always do. I check before I go to bed and find my package. Company needs to train their people to do their job.

charleens2
8/8/18

This company is horrible! I have never had a package that was on a time or not lost! There is always an excuse. They've even lost packages on the truck and in their facility. I can't believe Amazon still uses them. Very disappointed as always.

teresag102
8/1/18

I ordered some things through Amazon who used Ontrac and received a notice that the things had been delivered. Nothing was ever delivered and I have not received any satisfaction from Ontrac. Amazon has been great and replaced the items that never showed up. I will never use Ontrac for anything and I let Amazon know that I don't want them to use Ontrac for any future packages.

christopherr191
7/9/18

Worst delivery company EVER. Amazon has used them 7 times to "deliver" to my home. Two items never arrived--"lost in transit"--and the other 5 times the item arrived days later. NOT ONE ON-TIME DELIVERY TO ME. OnTrac's website always shows the same thing: that the package was delivered to OnTrac's holding facility near my house, on the day after I placed my order, that it will be delivered later that day, yet it never arrives on time. Here is one example of an item that was supposed to arrive on Tuesday (this is from Amazon's website): "Now expected by Saturday We're sorry your package is late We're working with the carrier to get your package back on track, and we'll let you know when your package is out for delivery. Please come back Sunday if you still don't have it and we'll help you out." Was expected Tuesday, July 3 Finally, I called Amazon and told them to "deprioritize" OnTrac. In other words, Amazon will use UPS, Fedex, and pretty much any other delivery company. You CAN demand that companies like Amazon not use OnTrac. DON'T EVER USE "OnCrap" and insist that companies you deal with NEVER use them.

nohemig3
6/11/18

This company thrives on sucking big time, its run by idiots that can't seen to get their $#*! together. I was told my package was delivered today, i checked outside my apartment and nothing no box, Saturday they dumped my box in the lobby where anyone could take it. IF YOU VALUE YOUR MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH DO NOT DO NOT ORDER FROM COMPANIES THAT USE THIS CRAPPY COMPANY.

annes205
3/1/18

I receive a weekly delivery and it usually comes via FedEx but lately, the company has been using OnTrac and it has been a disaster! I have received these deliveries weekly for over 2 years now and there has never been a problem with FedEx. Easily 75% of the time when OnTrac is used, the delivery does not arrive! I call to get ETAs and am promised by 8 pm, then call at 8:15 and they say by 9 pm, then call at 9:15 and they say by 10 pm. Finally after waiting and waiting, the package never arrives. This has happened over and over again. I have begged the provider to not use OnTrac and have even asked that they skip my delivery if they have to use them. I am at the point now that i will likely stop deliveries all together because OnTrac is so unreliable!!! They get me so frustrated! STAY FAR AWAY from this Company!!!

richardr230
2/23/18

Do not use OnTrac if you intend to keep your customers! This company has failed all three times they have had the responsibility to deliver a package to me. The first one was left at the road to be run over the second one was listed as delivered and was not. It took a written complaint and a call for them to finally deliver the package two days after it was marked as delivered. The last one was left in our driveway during heavy snow. we were lucky to have found that one before the snow melted. AGAIN, RETAILERS, IF YOU WANT TO HAVE REPETE CUSTOMERS, DO NOT USE OnTrac!

silviab19
1/20/18

I was waiting for a delivery from McDougall Right Foods and the tracking # stated that OnTrac had the order delivered yesterday evening at 8:30 PM to our front door which is a flat lie. 3 People were sitting at this time in our living room with view of the front door and three dogs were there, too. My dogs bark at everyone who enters the front yard, In addition, the neighbor's security camera footage showed that nobody approached our front door at the time they claimed delivery. Their driver is a lying piece of $#*! and their customer service sucks. They did not respond when I complained. I have to say, Dr.McDougall's Right Foods were very nice when I called and they will re-ship the order with a different carrier this time. Let's hope we get it next week. I wouldn't have complained if they would have stated that delivery is late because stuff can happen but lying straight at us saying they have delivered is different. Customer Beware and refuse any delivery with this fraudulent delivery service!

tonyag22
12/7/17

I've received every order for Christmas from FedEx and UPS with no problems, but the 2 packages from OnTrac never were delivered and shows packages on there way online, but are a week past due. When I called Home Depot, they got in touch with OnTrac and they show they were delivered, but again when I track the packages still on there way hmmmm. Check who you have working for you OnTrac.

juliet288
12/6/17

I was supposed to receive a package last Friday but they couldn't find my house. So they decided to just hold on to the package until I noticed something was wrong. I contacted Amazon and they did a 3 way call with Ontrac. I gave directions on how to get to my house, even though the morons have delivered here before. I was told I would get it today sometime. Well I was cooking dinner last night and I get a notification my package was delivered to the front door. So I go to my front door and guess what, NO PACKAGE! So I contact Amazon again and they tell me sometimes they will scan it as delivered before they deliver. Bull$#*!! I contacted them again this morning and was told I had to wait until the end of today and they would do a replacement order or a refund. This is a Christmas present for my new granddaughter and I was starting to really worry. Well about an hour after talking to Amazon my neighbor, who has caused me all kinds of problems in the past, brought it to my door. The idiots delivered ti to the wrong god damn house! I am so mad that I am seriously considering canceling my Amazon Prime account. I will not be doing anymore Christmas shopping online as I do not want to go through this again.

faithm9
11/29/17

One star is TOO MUCH. Minus one would be more accurate. I have a trial membership with Amazon Prime, and the very first order was mishandled by OnTrac, as well as the most recent--today. The drivers are lazy, incompetent, and liars. With the first delivery, the driver left my package at the management office, insisting I was not home, even though office personnel--who know me quite well--told her I had to be home because I do not travel in inclement weather. I was sitting inches away from the door, on my computer, monitoring tracking. LIAR. Then the most recent delivery fiasco... my package was scheduled for delivery yesterday and I sat here ALL DAY monitoring and waiting, only to learn there was an "issue" with my address, so they rescheduled for today but only AFTER I confirmed my address with OnTrac. They refused to accept Amazon's information. THIS time, the only way I even suspected my package may have been delivered is after hearing someone run up and then back down our outside metal stairs, and that's when I decided I'd better check tracking again. VOILA! It said my package was delivered, but at my "front door." It was NOT. The driver placed it against the wall next to my door. Oh, and of course, they NEVER answer their phones, but do say you can call(?) Really??? I have asked Amazon to cancel my Prime membership if they cannot use a better carrier. Too old for this nonsense.

royg42
11/20/17

OnTrac Parcel service - I don't think has a package tracking system. Thursday 11-16-17 they delivered to me a package that WASN'T mine, and, didn't deliver the package I was expecting which, next day, OnTrac tracking indicates my package was "Delivered" on 11-16-17 - Which package I can't find /see ANYWHERE on my tiny Property.
Fire the CEO and all the Employees - especially the Customer Service Employees who don't answer their PH for 20 MINUTES!!!

Questions? Get answers from the OnTrac staff and other customers.

OnTrac?