OnlineTicketExpress reviews

Tel: 1465485959
sales@onlineticketexpress.com

johnm2466
10/22/18

Our tickets were emailed to us 4 weeks before the concert which was great so that we felt secure in our purchase and to help plan the day.

rubyer
10/22/18

For now everything is perfect. I am waiting for the tickets to be sent by email and I can see the match without problems.

jeffreym202
10/22/18

Very good service, I received my Ticket order confirmation and I think this is an excellent service.
Thank you very much!

adamm280
10/22/18

Easy to use site, simple to purchase and print tickets. Very excited to go see this show. Will use again-- thank you!

yeseniatf
10/22/18

Good Service, easy to decide what seats and section you want. Thank You for the quick service. We will be purchasing from you next time.

vancesg
10/22/18

No problem at all. Everything was easy. Different from other sities, here the site was always up.It asked me obvious matters, all easy to answer.

lindseym84
10/22/18

Thanks Online Ticket Express for sending my tickets so quickly. I am really looking forward to enjoying this show. I have never seen them in person.

patriciad313
10/20/18

Excellent fast service, received my tickets by email within minutes... super easy to shop online.. looking forward to seeing him live

janetl193
10/13/18

Not happy with customer service and still getting bull $#*!ted about my tickets. Concert tommorow still no tickets. I will never use again this service

oscars54
9/27/18

Online Ticket Expressis definitely one of the best ticket services I have ever used. I wish all the tickets services were as easy to use and more efficient.

bradleyr43
9/26/18

Easy, simple experience to purchase concert tickets, this is the 2nd time we have used this service. Thanks

juanitab36
9/26/18

Simple, quick and good! It was an easy step by step process. There was contact information if problems arose. No issues at all.

garyh416
9/26/18

Able to get seats where I wanted at an acceptable price.I go to fewer and fewer concerts now and the ease of getting tickets makes a difference.

henryr93
9/26/18

Easy to use site and very helpful. Will definitely recommend to friends and family. Tickets were reasonably priced.

micheles181
9/26/18

It was very easy to order tickets from your site - and I did it right from my phone. Thank you for making it so simple!

loric220
9/21/18

Good service. Although I'm a little confused as to when I'll get my tickets but it worked fine and was efficient

debbier189
9/21/18

Thy does a better job than Ticketmaster !!! I would prefer anyone goes threw them instead of Ticketmaster.

sharont176
9/20/18

Thank you!!! Getting my tickets through this way is the best for me. Worked out great!!! Thank you for being accurate and quick. It makes the sale a whole lot easier.

colbys15
9/20/18

I was able to purchase tickets for this event that my friends and I wanted to go to. We were lucky that we were able to get the tickets through this site because the pre sale for the show sold out pretty quickly.

karlarl
9/20/18

This site was fast, easy, and secure. There was a large processing charge, but it was comparable to ticket master.

haroldh97
9/20/18

It was easy for me to order the tickets. The tickets were sent to my email shortly after I ordered them.

rufuss24
9/20/18

Quick, easy better be legit! I have my tickets already in my hand. Kind of expensive. Better be worth it.

ruthd83
9/20/18

I didn't know my stats had an obstructed view of the stage until after I had already purchased them. That's disappointing.

harryb160
9/16/18

Was a very pleasant experience purchasing tickets. The gentleman that assisted me was VERY helpful in finding seats in my price range !

jeremym159
9/16/18

It would have been nice to have a seat view of what your view of the stage will be from your seats like other sites have.

How stupid I am that I did not read the comments before. Just came back from Munich where I was expecting to get my two 1 Category tickets to UEFA Final Chelsea - Buyer Minich. The story was very similar to the most of the stories written here. I ordered the tickets, paid huge amount of money (4300 Euro), got confirmation, signed returned back to them and they promised to deliver it to my home address to Spain. I bought the flight tickets , booked the hotel and was expecting to get the tickets. I start worrying two days before flight they we did not get the tickets. It seems a bit strange how the answer and speak the phone. I felt some scam at that moment but did not pay attention to it. Question of trust. When we were going to Munich 18.05.2012 (one day before the match) from the 15th attempt we riches the tracking department by the phone and they told that we don't have to be worried and they will deliver the tickets to the hotel in Munich, but we have to sign a new form. From the airplane it was really hard to arrange it but we did what they asked and arrived to Munich. So, we did not get the tickets in the hotel, I was calling them more than 100 times, to different numbers, there were no answer, when two hours befor the match They pickup the phone . They told me that they have a problem with their partners and the order have to be cancelled . But don't worry we'll return all your money. .. But this is not the end of the story . We understood that we were deceived a and decided to go to the stadium and to try to find the tickets their. We were not lucky and we did not find the tickets but 30 minutes before kick off we got an email from accounting team of onlineticketexpress saying that we can collect our tickets in the box office in Alianz Arena. And if we will not pick it up they will not return money to us. We were 5 minutes away from the box office in that time and felt a bit of luck,.... But when we came there there were no tickets to our name. ... This is the end of the story. Please , anybody could give us the advice from your previous experience what to do now. Did anybody get money back? As I understand from all the comments there is no chance to get money back.

www.onlineticketexpress.com - NEVER EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought 2 football tickets for Atletico de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona I paid 377.00 euro for seats "CATEGORY 1 in Away section with Barcelona Fans" (as per description on the website). I have got tickets in the worst section - CATEGORY 4 (NOT even away section which was next sector)!!! Price on the ticket was 60 euro NOT 188! Tickets should be delivered 3-5 days before the event (as per email with confirmation) - finally they delivered the tickets 1 day before and nobody answered the phones! When I asked to speak to a manager, customer service agent declined and said he had given me all the info I could use. He was unprofessional, unpleasant, terrible and completely useless! Unfortunately I didn't check reviews before I bought the tickets :(. They are THIEVES and should be in prison!

By justynka b.

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineTicketExpress staff and other customers.

4 Photos for OnlineTicketExpress