OnlineTicketExpress reviews

Tel: 1465485959
sales@onlineticketexpress.com

hanam10
2/12/19

Easy to do and very efficient. Love buying tickets this way no more standing in lines. Received them the same day within a few hours. Highly recommend to anyone needing tickets to an event.

saitsd
2/12/19

Was satisfied and quick on getting tickets will recommend to everyone i know and they had good prices to loved it...

senclavd
2/12/19

Great prices, great tickets and fast service. I love going to concerts every summer. No complaints. Will definitely use again.

hallanv
2/11/19

I liked using this site, cheaper than using ticket master to order tickets. Process was fast and easy!!

notakeg
2/11/19

I enjoyed using this site because it was quick and easy and I found exactly what I was looking for! I would definitely recommend to a friend

oveliedc
2/11/19

My tickets were cheaper then what the venue itself had to offer me, even with fees.
So paying the fees was a no brainier. Can't wait to go enjoy a night of sing a longs with the Beach Boys!!!!

therns
1/31/19

Got my tickets will no problem, it was fast and easy I hope to do it again in the future for other events.

willisk9
1/30/19

I checked several sites and you had a better seat selection and better prices. After I placed my order, I received the tickets by email with 15 minutes. Thanks.

leticiab14
1/30/19

I stumbled upon this site while looking to buy tickets for Kinky Boots. I am not allowed to use my credit card (husband has banned me heheheh) so the PayPal option was desireable. The transaction was fast and easy
Best if all my tickets wete 50% less than the main ticket office. Play was fantastic btw...go!

thomasc521
1/30/19

Delivery of tickets were fast but it could be better if we had the option to ask questions through live chat

shellyp44
1/30/19

I think they had really good service and I'm glad I got my tickets with them hopefully it's worth it

leed127
1/29/19

I ordered tickets for an upcoming concert and was super excited that they were delivered sooner than orginally stated. Very pleased with our seats.

caryt10
1/29/19

The simplicity and ease in navigating tge site made the whole experience an enjoyable one. Recommend to anyone else looking for tickets online

lonnieae
1/29/19

Found the site simple to use as well as quick and easy to find and purchase tickets to concerts around the area.

rexm47
1/28/19

Will do business again guaranteed in the near future. Excellent transaction without any hassle whatsoever

derrickl36
1/28/19

Thank you for making this easy and affordable. Quick response!thank you easy love Phantom of the Opera

marvins67
1/28/19

It was good service by Oliver. He spoke clearly and helped me to purchase the tickets that I needed today.

kennethh209
1/28/19

It was quick and easy and I know I can trust that I will get what I paid for! I had no problems with making my purchase and I appreciate that it was such an easy process and not complicated!

lorettac56
1/28/19

Very efficient, friendly and professional service. Answered my questions quickly and accurately. Appreciated!

shannan4
1/28/19

Easy to purchase the tickets but the fees are ridiculous ! The fees were almost the cost of one of the tickets !

purenf
1/27/19

Fast process. It was just a couple clicks and I was done. Would recommend this site to friends. This is the first time Ive used this site.

kiutl
1/27/19

I would use this site again. It was qick and easy. I was glad to see that you have the option to guarantee your order.

ralpha93
1/21/19

Left ticketmaster s website because it was too confusing, your website much easier to see seats you are buying

lucym115
1/21/19

I could not tell if all seat would be adjacent and since we have younger children this was particularly important.

barbarah486
1/21/19

The shopping experience was great; however, the extra fees charged were out of this world. If my daughter did not want to go to this concert so bad, I would not have bought the tickets.

How stupid I am that I did not read the comments before. Just came back from Munich where I was expecting to get my two 1 Category tickets to UEFA Final Chelsea - Buyer Minich. The story was very similar to the most of the stories written here. I ordered the tickets, paid huge amount of money (4300 Euro), got confirmation, signed returned back to them and they promised to deliver it to my home address to Spain. I bought the flight tickets , booked the hotel and was expecting to get the tickets. I start worrying two days before flight they we did not get the tickets. It seems a bit strange how the answer and speak the phone. I felt some scam at that moment but did not pay attention to it. Question of trust. When we were going to Munich 18.05.2012 (one day before the match) from the 15th attempt we riches the tracking department by the phone and they told that we don't have to be worried and they will deliver the tickets to the hotel in Munich, but we have to sign a new form. From the airplane it was really hard to arrange it but we did what they asked and arrived to Munich. So, we did not get the tickets in the hotel, I was calling them more than 100 times, to different numbers, there were no answer, when two hours befor the match They pickup the phone . They told me that they have a problem with their partners and the order have to be cancelled . But don't worry we'll return all your money. .. But this is not the end of the story . We understood that we were deceived a and decided to go to the stadium and to try to find the tickets their. We were not lucky and we did not find the tickets but 30 minutes before kick off we got an email from accounting team of onlineticketexpress saying that we can collect our tickets in the box office in Alianz Arena. And if we will not pick it up they will not return money to us. We were 5 minutes away from the box office in that time and felt a bit of luck,.... But when we came there there were no tickets to our name. ... This is the end of the story. Please , anybody could give us the advice from your previous experience what to do now. Did anybody get money back? As I understand from all the comments there is no chance to get money back.

www.onlineticketexpress.com - NEVER EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought 2 football tickets for Atletico de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona I paid 377.00 euro for seats "CATEGORY 1 in Away section with Barcelona Fans" (as per description on the website). I have got tickets in the worst section - CATEGORY 4 (NOT even away section which was next sector)!!! Price on the ticket was 60 euro NOT 188! Tickets should be delivered 3-5 days before the event (as per email with confirmation) - finally they delivered the tickets 1 day before and nobody answered the phones! When I asked to speak to a manager, customer service agent declined and said he had given me all the info I could use. He was unprofessional, unpleasant, terrible and completely useless! Unfortunately I didn't check reviews before I bought the tickets :(. They are THIEVES and should be in prison!

By justynka b.

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineTicketExpress staff and other customers.

4 Photos for OnlineTicketExpress