OnlineTicketExpress reviews

Tel: 1465485959
sales@onlineticketexpress.com

each
4/18/19

Josh helped me with my order. He was very friendly and helpful. He shared his personal experience with his own daughter,to the same event. Very nice and helpful.

caugt
4/18/19

Very fast service! Great website! Wish all resale sites were this good! I will buy again!...............

tanyak68
4/17/19

This website is just a scammers that I am dealing with now! How they still have a license to sell UEFA tickets! They should be ban! We booked a tickets with them category 1 gold for a Liverpool vs Porto game! They send us the tickets without any notice the worst category! After we contacted them (which was so hard in the first place and after so many phone calls they told us that they downgraded us! And we will receive a refund of 20 Euro! Can you imagine 20 Euro, the tickets we booked we 100 Euro more expensive then the cheapest one! And they told us that that's their last solution! How they can sell tickets that they don't have and give this refund without even informing us! and they are so hard to reach and to deal with!

kelpt
4/12/19

I was great to be able to find tickets after show is sold out, but the service fees are ridiculous. I also wonder if this is a sight that goes in and buys up a bunch of tickets when they go on sale and then hikes the price up.

chavea
4/12/19

AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasasssssssjkwcwavfsslawOk Ill watch the kids and get them out to eat and get them out of my taxes thanks we will see if..

sedisy
3/29/19

Quick and easy. Will definitely use this site in the future. Thanks for making it a snap. I really don't have much else to say I'm just trying to reach the 100 character quota so I can exit

kepant
3/29/19

I hope it works on concert day. The experience was ok. The fees were really high & I have to have a smartphone to enter? I hope it works. Why can I not just print the ticket?

arlya
3/29/19

This was very easy to use. It is kind of confusing on how to get my tickets. Please clarify. Thank you very much.

beresf
3/29/19

The site was super easy to follow. I was able to find what I was looking for and compare different options at different prices.

thalf
3/29/19

Fast and easy, I would suggest adding a real picture of seats verses the stage, StubHub does this Thank you

ousnz
3/29/19

that instant download is sweet got the tickets ready to rumble....it was pretty darn easy to get ticket sent to my email and download them once the confirmation was sent

seneg
3/29/19

Website was user friendly and easy to use. Tickets were delivered within 3 days of ordering. Great follow-up via email to make sure I received my tickets.

alryf
3/29/19

I would have liked to see which seats were available and not just the row. This is my first time buying tickets, how do I find out more about the VIP section?

beggervg
3/29/19

Easy to understand how to do this. More simple then I thought it would be. Looking forward to making memories with my family!

likeeg
3/29/19

Nice and very easy service and confortable and security system easy to use and easy to shop with your company

untasz
3/29/19

It was fast and convenient to purchase tickets! I would continue to buy my tickets this way! I recommend anyone to order their tickets the way i did! You wont regret it

whonsg
3/29/19

The guy I talked to was Doniminique (Hope I spelled his name correct) but he was patient with me. I was being very picky about my seating and he gave me some good advice on seating at a cheaper price.

whouf
3/28/19

very easy site to use but the service charges are way out of line. I expected to pay m ore for the tickets, but the service charge will stop me in the future from using this site. A double whammy...

almetht
3/28/19

Service/delivery fees seem very high, but the service is quick. I haven't printed the tickets from the email, but will do so closer to the actual event.

didsg
3/28/19

Great shopping experience and I will recommend this to all of my friends and coworkers. I will use this service whenever I need tickets for concerts

fallineg
3/28/19

Easy ticket purchase. I found the event I was looking for along with a good selection of seating to select from.

ropede
3/28/19

Decent website but needs better interface for checkout and better understanding of the difference in seats in the Garden section. Theyre all marked Garden but have very different prices.Decent website but needs better interface for checkout and better understanding of the difference in seats in the Garden section. Theyre all marked Garden but have very different prices.

plestt
3/27/19

Easy to get tickets online and it was easy to get seats I wanted to see Paul Simon. Im going with family but it was easy to be in two places to order tickets

skillad
3/27/19

It's awesome!! So quick so easy!! My tickets came to me quick through my email. Confirmation # imidetly!! A little pricy but I love the quickness of it all.

goildz
3/27/19

Quick and easy to use. Not like some ticket sites. This survey however is not something that should be made in such a way that one must type at least 100 characters,

How stupid I am that I did not read the comments before. Just came back from Munich where I was expecting to get my two 1 Category tickets to UEFA Final Chelsea - Buyer Minich. The story was very similar to the most of the stories written here. I ordered the tickets, paid huge amount of money (4300 Euro), got confirmation, signed returned back to them and they promised to deliver it to my home address to Spain. I bought the flight tickets , booked the hotel and was expecting to get the tickets. I start worrying two days before flight they we did not get the tickets. It seems a bit strange how the answer and speak the phone. I felt some scam at that moment but did not pay attention to it. Question of trust. When we were going to Munich 18.05.2012 (one day before the match) from the 15th attempt we riches the tracking department by the phone and they told that we don't have to be worried and they will deliver the tickets to the hotel in Munich, but we have to sign a new form. From the airplane it was really hard to arrange it but we did what they asked and arrived to Munich. So, we did not get the tickets in the hotel, I was calling them more than 100 times, to different numbers, there were no answer, when two hours befor the match They pickup the phone . They told me that they have a problem with their partners and the order have to be cancelled . But don't worry we'll return all your money. .. But this is not the end of the story . We understood that we were deceived a and decided to go to the stadium and to try to find the tickets their. We were not lucky and we did not find the tickets but 30 minutes before kick off we got an email from accounting team of onlineticketexpress saying that we can collect our tickets in the box office in Alianz Arena. And if we will not pick it up they will not return money to us. We were 5 minutes away from the box office in that time and felt a bit of luck,.... But when we came there there were no tickets to our name. ... This is the end of the story. Please , anybody could give us the advice from your previous experience what to do now. Did anybody get money back? As I understand from all the comments there is no chance to get money back.

www.onlineticketexpress.com - NEVER EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought 2 football tickets for Atletico de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona I paid 377.00 euro for seats "CATEGORY 1 in Away section with Barcelona Fans" (as per description on the website). I have got tickets in the worst section - CATEGORY 4 (NOT even away section which was next sector)!!! Price on the ticket was 60 euro NOT 188! Tickets should be delivered 3-5 days before the event (as per email with confirmation) - finally they delivered the tickets 1 day before and nobody answered the phones! When I asked to speak to a manager, customer service agent declined and said he had given me all the info I could use. He was unprofessional, unpleasant, terrible and completely useless! Unfortunately I didn't check reviews before I bought the tickets :(. They are THIEVES and should be in prison!

By justynka b.

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineTicketExpress staff and other customers.

4 Photos for OnlineTicketExpress