OnlineTicketExpress reviews

Tel: 1465485959
sales@onlineticketexpress.com

judib29
8/18/18

It was really fast and I got my ticket within minutes after buying it. I would recommend it to people.

fredg109
8/18/18

I purchased these tickets with ease and no difficulty. I would definitely use this again for another event.

williamaz
8/18/18

The service is excellent and very easy to use. The service fee is high, but the tickets are in a great location.

raymondnr
8/16/18

All its ok. Im from spain and I not sure to understand all these steps...to much to buy a tickets. I hope to receive my tickets on time before the match.

janetc249
8/10/18

Not sure why the service fees are so high. Sort of baffled that the tickets to this event were not available on Ticketmaster...

fredke
8/10/18

Site was great it was efficient and effective and it was just a pleasure and I recommend this site if you want to purchase any type of tickets

ronaldj68
8/7/18

Works well. The time it takes on other sites Ive completed the whole order here without delays! Thanks for making this easier.

josepk
8/3/18

This was awesome, I was very impressed and pleased with how efficient it was. It was very easy to navigate and place my order

gabrielts
8/3/18

Tickets would be better if they were sent by postal mail. I feel the service charge is very high for something you are sending via email.

donnad274
8/3/18

Quick, easy, and fair prices for tickets! Downloaded tickets shortly after purchase. Also, a big plus that they take paypal. So excited to see the Foo Fighters again!

michaelb1370
8/3/18

This site was very easy to use and very quick. No issues what so ever. I would highly recommend it any of my friends and family.

paultmr
8/3/18

It was very easy to navigate and place my order. Easy to understand and like it that they show the map of the OnlineTicketExpress center.

vansb
8/3/18

Super easy to use and you can download youre ticket instantly. Everything was done really quickly. Recommend to my friends!

tiffinyj
8/3/18

Little confusing. I like doing the regular ticket way. Never heard of E ticket. I'm old school. This is a gift for my Nephew and his mom .

billbha
8/2/18

Ordered tickets for the Disney on ice! I was very helpful and easy. Will buy again. The instant download is great because I don't have to wait for the tickets. It should have been in my name though.

charises1
8/2/18

Had a quick and easy experience with online city tickets, accurate representation of the venue and an array of discounted seats. Would definitely refer a friend! hehe! Thank you!

matthewg208
8/1/18

Site was easy to use. I am looking forward to my tickets. I would have liked to see the actual seat locations to be more informed about the purchase

james36
8/1/18

I like that it didn't take no time and I was going to get my tickets that I liked and I am sure I will use this site again for the next time I need tickets again

charlesw263
7/30/18

Quick and non confusing. Went through without a hitch. Would definitely use again. Now just have to see if things work out as easy as it was to order?

gilbertw21
7/30/18

Awesome job im hoping for it frist time using it so i hope it go's great for me thanks again i really appreciate it

hollyam
7/30/18

Very quick and easy to navigate the site to order the concert tickets or any tickets. I definitely recommend using them again

carrieo18
7/30/18

I received my email with link to p print tickets. My printer is Brooke so will print as spin as I get it replaplaced. Experience purchasing was very good..

carolynm229
7/30/18

Very excited to get to go to the event been wanting to go for a very long time so I appreciate the chance to do this for my husband and myself

phyllisb73
7/30/18

Great site that's easy to navigate. Great way to purchase tickets and know what you're getting. I recommend using this site for all your ticket needs.

vickim131
7/29/18

It was easy to order tickets, the site is pretty simple to use.

I`m going to use it again in the future, so thanks for the service.

How stupid I am that I did not read the comments before. Just came back from Munich where I was expecting to get my two 1 Category tickets to UEFA Final Chelsea - Buyer Minich. The story was very similar to the most of the stories written here. I ordered the tickets, paid huge amount of money (4300 Euro), got confirmation, signed returned back to them and they promised to deliver it to my home address to Spain. I bought the flight tickets , booked the hotel and was expecting to get the tickets. I start worrying two days before flight they we did not get the tickets. It seems a bit strange how the answer and speak the phone. I felt some scam at that moment but did not pay attention to it. Question of trust. When we were going to Munich 18.05.2012 (one day before the match) from the 15th attempt we riches the tracking department by the phone and they told that we don't have to be worried and they will deliver the tickets to the hotel in Munich, but we have to sign a new form. From the airplane it was really hard to arrange it but we did what they asked and arrived to Munich. So, we did not get the tickets in the hotel, I was calling them more than 100 times, to different numbers, there were no answer, when two hours befor the match They pickup the phone . They told me that they have a problem with their partners and the order have to be cancelled . But don't worry we'll return all your money. .. But this is not the end of the story . We understood that we were deceived a and decided to go to the stadium and to try to find the tickets their. We were not lucky and we did not find the tickets but 30 minutes before kick off we got an email from accounting team of onlineticketexpress saying that we can collect our tickets in the box office in Alianz Arena. And if we will not pick it up they will not return money to us. We were 5 minutes away from the box office in that time and felt a bit of luck,.... But when we came there there were no tickets to our name. ... This is the end of the story. Please , anybody could give us the advice from your previous experience what to do now. Did anybody get money back? As I understand from all the comments there is no chance to get money back.

www.onlineticketexpress.com - NEVER EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought 2 football tickets for Atletico de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona I paid 377.00 euro for seats "CATEGORY 1 in Away section with Barcelona Fans" (as per description on the website). I have got tickets in the worst section - CATEGORY 4 (NOT even away section which was next sector)!!! Price on the ticket was 60 euro NOT 188! Tickets should be delivered 3-5 days before the event (as per email with confirmation) - finally they delivered the tickets 1 day before and nobody answered the phones! When I asked to speak to a manager, customer service agent declined and said he had given me all the info I could use. He was unprofessional, unpleasant, terrible and completely useless! Unfortunately I didn't check reviews before I bought the tickets :(. They are THIEVES and should be in prison!

By justynka b.

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineTicketExpress staff and other customers.

4 Photos for OnlineTicketExpress