OnlineTicketExpress reviews

Tel: 1465485959
sales@onlineticketexpress.com

anaa108
7/5/19

DONT BUY, IT'S A SCAM!They dont send the tickets, and they cancel the delivery a few days before!!!!

sandrinap
7/4/19

Their entire business is a scam. We bought 5 tickets for 4,900 Euros each for the Champion League final. 5 of us traveled from Australia to Madrid for this event. The day before the match, they cancel the tickets by e-mail. We have still not received one cent back. They are a disgraceful business and the sooner they shut down, the better.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy tickets from them!

roxiee3
6/26/19

Got exactly what I paid for and was expecting. They were emailed right away and I had no problem at the gate. My team lost though - maybe you can work on that, Online Ticket Express. Thanks

doviee1
6/26/19

It was quick and they has so many more tickets to choose from. I got my tickets immediately. I will be using this anytime I order tickets from now on

francish48
6/26/19

very fast and easy my first experience and it was a great one.
I will recommend this site to anyone hope the concert will be great also. thank you

johnm3017
6/26/19

Site was easy to use. Terrible fees added at the end. Service charges are outrageous especially when you are printing them off yourself. It is really not necessary. I am happy I am going to the show.

wilmac10
6/26/19

The process was very easy to complete. I was able to download the tickets which was great as they are a Christmas present... so no waiting for the tickets to arrive in the mail.

roberts1904
6/23/19

What in the easy way to buy tickets.I really like the house as everything works and it was easy to put all the right information into the system.

theresam214
6/22/19

Great prices and site no problems quick and easy with great costumer service will recommend to my friends.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robertp1008
6/22/19

i was very pleased with the online experience everything was easy and went very smoothly and would recommend this to all of my friends

monicam229
6/21/19

Service fees are ridiculous per ticket. Makes it hard to bring a family. Process was easy. But the cost for all the excess charges is unreasonable.

angelog31
6/21/19

Easy and quick and correct. No problems.Would use them again without a problem. Didn't know who they were, but it all worked just fine.

rickyb88
6/21/19

Received tickets promptly. Thank you. Order went very smoothly just the way I like it to. Email of tickets is a great way to do business.

kimberlyf114
6/21/19

We got our order sooner than expected so that was good. I am a little skeptical after reading reviews on here. I certainly hope that our tickets are good and will scan when we go to our concert. We will not be happy to have spent this much money to be scammed by tickets that are no... read more

frederickm103
6/21/19

Great Experience, Not a huge fan of the charges but expected them. This is probably the fastest site i've used for tix...i hope they get me in...!

carlw158
6/14/19

Great service so far. Ease up up on that extra $7.50 electronic delivery fee, and I might start using you guys all the time!!! Haha....

juanar8
6/14/19

It did not clearly state that seats were guaranteed to be together so I had to call. Also didn't clearly state the service fee and tax. Otherwise good.

joanned111
6/14/19

Unless it was user malfunction, i didn't like that i couldn't click on a specific section and see only seats in that section. but over all it was a good purchasing experience.

michaelc1728
6/14/19

Waited to purchase and got an email saying 10% off. Would have just rather had the lower price up front instead of the games.

rodneyc68
6/14/19

Ridiculous to charge for an eticket delivery, it doesn't cost the seller. Also SO overpriced on the fees-but I"m buying for someone else. I would NEVER use this site!

sylviaw112
6/14/19

Everything seems ok, but to have the electronic fee and then an almost 8$ service fee per ticket is outrageous. Most places have a 5-8$ service fee for the total transaction. I’ll probably never use your site again unless I absolutely have too.

charless655
6/14/19

Awesome and thank you for the reminder of revolution playing in San Diego please do so in the future for I am very busy

paulh730
6/12/19

Absolutely discussed at the treatment we received from this shower of unscrupulous scoundrels.FAGAN looks like a choirboy compared with this lot.
How the sporting industry can see this happening and turn a blind eye is beyond belief.
We all know how the dodgy brigade in FIFA got ousted, has there been lots more undetected ? Because they do not look after the tickets and fans very well at all, and that allows horrible scammers like this mob to operate. Wake up FIFA.

hojins
6/12/19

Do you think that if you unilaterally hurt customers and just ignore them, everything will be resolved?

There are a lot of people who have been scammed of tickets to the Champions League Final this time on Trustpilot.com

In your terms, if you don't get a ticket for me before the start of the game, you'll get a 25 percent reward, ignoring all of them and saying,

"You just have to get a refund and it's over." I'll collect the materials, share them on popular community websites and get lawyers to prepare

for international litigation. Your company, which is so brazen-faced with thousands of euros in damages, must be destroyed and destroyed.

Quickly call 82+10 9483 3798 to suggest a compensation plan.

I lost about 5000 euros in plane and hotel costs alone because of you and lost my precious time.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Delivery Department"<delivery@onlineticketexpress.com>
To: ""<onizka38@naver.com>;
Cc:
Sent: 2019-06-11 () 19:39:19 (GMT+09:00)
Subject: Re: FW: Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur 01/06/2019. Refund Confirmation Order 504818

Dear Hojin

We understand you expect an additional compensation. Please note that refund of 3.090,00 euros was alreay processed. Ask your bank representative when it will be reflected back in your bank statement.

No other refunds will be done from our side, apart of the footballtickets total amount already refunded.

Regards

Delivery Dept.

chuel2
6/5/19

We bought 2 tickets for the UEFA Champions League in Madrid a month ago for over 6000 Euros each. The day before we fly, we are asked to scan them a copy of the credit card and a copy of our passport (no reason given why). Then when we arrive a day before the match, we are asked to scan another document confirming the address of the hotel and delivery will be arranged once they get that scan. No one answers the number given on the website. NOBODY! 6 hours later, we are asked to print and scan another document. This time, they tell us that the category that we booked the tickets for is full and we have to be downgraded. They will refund us 150 Euros per ticket (for a ticket we later realised is 3000 Euros cheaper than what we paid for!!) - and they want us to sign that we are ok with the downgrade and won't claim for a full refund. The next morning (the day of the match) at 4am, we get another email asking for yet ANOTHER scan to disclaim any refund from them. By then we had already googled reviews for them and found this site - realising that we have probably been SCAMMED and they also SCAMMED a ton of other people. I threatened them to send me the tickets by 3pm Madrid time (game was at 9pm that night and stadium opens at 6pm) or I WILL SEEK LEGAL MEANS TO GET A BLOODY FULL REFUND OF MY 2 TICKETS AND ALL THE 4 SCANS I HAD SENT BEFORE WILL BE NULL AND VOID AS IT ASSUMES THE DELIVERY OF TICKETS. At 2pm, we get a call that the tickets were getting hand delivered by 3pm. That's when we find out that the tickets are like the cheapest of all the categories and worth 3000 Euros (per ticket) less than what we paid for. And they are going to refund us 150 Euros per ticket. WHAT A BLOODY CON JOB!! Even then, we weren't sure if the tickets were fake or real... Basically, I think this company NEVER had the SUPPLY OF TICKETS to match the DEMAND and the MONEY they collected. They OVERCOMMITTED and then just tell people that due to 'security reasons', their tickets are CANCELLED. And I pretty much bet they never get refunded. I don't understand why a website like that can continue to exist and continue to CON and SCAM innocent fans of their hard earned money. It's disgusting and disgraceful that people like that continue to exist with no conscience of their scam jobs! PLEASE NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. If someone can SUE them, please do it! Never been so frustrated with such unprofessionalism and bad service from an online ticket website.

How stupid I am that I did not read the comments before. Just came back from Munich where I was expecting to get my two 1 Category tickets to UEFA Final Chelsea - Buyer Minich. The story was very similar to the most of the stories written here. I ordered the tickets, paid huge amount of money (4300 Euro), got confirmation, signed returned back to them and they promised to deliver it to my home address to Spain. I bought the flight tickets , booked the hotel and was expecting to get the tickets. I start worrying two days before flight they we did not get the tickets. It seems a bit strange how the answer and speak the phone. I felt some scam at that moment but did not pay attention to it. Question of trust. When we were going to Munich 18.05.2012 (one day before the match) from the 15th attempt we riches the tracking department by the phone and they told that we don't have to be worried and they will deliver the tickets to the hotel in Munich, but we have to sign a new form. From the airplane it was really hard to arrange it but we did what they asked and arrived to Munich. So, we did not get the tickets in the hotel, I was calling them more than 100 times, to different numbers, there were no answer, when two hours befor the match They pickup the phone . They told me that they have a problem with their partners and the order have to be cancelled . But don't worry we'll return all your money. .. But this is not the end of the story . We understood that we were deceived a and decided to go to the stadium and to try to find the tickets their. We were not lucky and we did not find the tickets but 30 minutes before kick off we got an email from accounting team of onlineticketexpress saying that we can collect our tickets in the box office in Alianz Arena. And if we will not pick it up they will not return money to us. We were 5 minutes away from the box office in that time and felt a bit of luck,.... But when we came there there were no tickets to our name. ... This is the end of the story. Please , anybody could give us the advice from your previous experience what to do now. Did anybody get money back? As I understand from all the comments there is no chance to get money back.

www.onlineticketexpress.com - NEVER EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought 2 football tickets for Atletico de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona I paid 377.00 euro for seats "CATEGORY 1 in Away section with Barcelona Fans" (as per description on the website). I have got tickets in the worst section - CATEGORY 4 (NOT even away section which was next sector)!!! Price on the ticket was 60 euro NOT 188! Tickets should be delivered 3-5 days before the event (as per email with confirmation) - finally they delivered the tickets 1 day before and nobody answered the phones! When I asked to speak to a manager, customer service agent declined and said he had given me all the info I could use. He was unprofessional, unpleasant, terrible and completely useless! Unfortunately I didn't check reviews before I bought the tickets :(. They are THIEVES and should be in prison!

By justynka b.

I wait already for 40 days to get my money back 3000 euro..I am afraid it's not gonna happen. They cancelled not me Very $#*! who can tell me what to do ?

By Trudy r.

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineTicketExpress staff and other customers.

4 Photos for OnlineTicketExpress