OnlineTicketExpress reviews

Tel: 1465485959
sales@onlineticketexpress.com

kintys
11/30/18

First time using this site. Was able to get vip seats for this concert. My daughter and i will be attending.

bressibityl
11/30/18

I felt scammed because of the price I had to pay complared to what the original person purchased them for - but I hope the smile on my son's face is worth it!

wittiuses
11/30/18

Easy to use. Not thrilled about the amount of service fees though. Got my tickets,no problems. Would recommend using this ticket outlet to others.

facietr
11/30/18

The service fees are high but it was easy and efficient! Ordered my tickets and received them within minutes!

abord
11/30/18

All the process was very Fast and easy, thank you! I cannot wait to be there. It will be a great experience with my family

tindiandd
11/30/18

It was easy to shop tickets on this site, I did not to make a long line for that. this is my first experience buying tickets on line.

mireillew1
11/27/18

Awesome site to buy tickets from. Easy, safe and super quick and easy. I'll definitely be using them again.

wymanj
11/27/18

My only worry is the resale issue and timeline for receipt of the tickets. I'm looking forward to a timely receipt and extraordinary experience at the concert.

rubyes
11/27/18

I wish the actual seat locations we indicated rather than a 'row' which isn't visible on the website.

dorthyd1
11/27/18

First time, but I enjoyed it. Easy 1 page application.
All the info you need. now I just wait for my email.. :-)

kmillerm1
11/27/18

So far great experience. Just afraid my tickets aren’t real, especially since I don’t know which seats exactly I just bought, just the row and section.

dillonb17
11/27/18

Easy to use site. Very quick response and receipt of tickets. FAQs answered all my questions so I didn't need to call anyone.

brianlt
11/27/18

Hope it all works out to my satisfaction. Didn't know at first they were resale. Make me nervous but hope all is well.

justins318
11/11/18

would be nice to see EXACTLY where seats are located like on seatgeek but overall easy to navigate-thanks!

angleh1
11/11/18

I am soooo excited to surprise my husband with these tickets!!!! Thank you for making it easy to purchase!

annp140
11/11/18

Very user friendly online experience. I love how you are shown exactly where your seats are located.

hannan10
11/11/18

First time using this site and can't believe I got great seats for the price! Will definitely use site again.

bobg253
11/11/18

Always good recommendations, nice talking, sometime is better than do it by your self. Thank you for the service

wrovef
11/8/18

It was okay. The layout of the stage is a bit confusing but not to bad. Thanks . This is a surprise for my parents anniversary

mandayc
11/8/18

So far so good. The interface is easy to use. The proof will be how everything works after this purchase.

fellyd
11/8/18

I've used Online TicketExpress multiple times now, and every time the process has always been quick and easy. I definitely recommend it to first time ticket buyers or anyone just trying to get some tickets for concerts!

arearomb
11/8/18

Easy to use, safe, no bs.. Its a little slower than stub hub but the availabilities on tix were better.

debrapg
11/8/18

Smooth ordering process. My only complaint is i could not find where it showed my seat on a map so I know where they actually are.

froadl
11/8/18

The site was really easy to use. Finding seats was fast and after searching on other sites I found the lowest prices here.

doessd
11/8/18

It was okay. You need to fully disclose all the additional charges which make the ticket price significantly higher than the initial cost per seat.

How stupid I am that I did not read the comments before. Just came back from Munich where I was expecting to get my two 1 Category tickets to UEFA Final Chelsea - Buyer Minich. The story was very similar to the most of the stories written here. I ordered the tickets, paid huge amount of money (4300 Euro), got confirmation, signed returned back to them and they promised to deliver it to my home address to Spain. I bought the flight tickets , booked the hotel and was expecting to get the tickets. I start worrying two days before flight they we did not get the tickets. It seems a bit strange how the answer and speak the phone. I felt some scam at that moment but did not pay attention to it. Question of trust. When we were going to Munich 18.05.2012 (one day before the match) from the 15th attempt we riches the tracking department by the phone and they told that we don't have to be worried and they will deliver the tickets to the hotel in Munich, but we have to sign a new form. From the airplane it was really hard to arrange it but we did what they asked and arrived to Munich. So, we did not get the tickets in the hotel, I was calling them more than 100 times, to different numbers, there were no answer, when two hours befor the match They pickup the phone . They told me that they have a problem with their partners and the order have to be cancelled . But don't worry we'll return all your money. .. But this is not the end of the story . We understood that we were deceived a and decided to go to the stadium and to try to find the tickets their. We were not lucky and we did not find the tickets but 30 minutes before kick off we got an email from accounting team of onlineticketexpress saying that we can collect our tickets in the box office in Alianz Arena. And if we will not pick it up they will not return money to us. We were 5 minutes away from the box office in that time and felt a bit of luck,.... But when we came there there were no tickets to our name. ... This is the end of the story. Please , anybody could give us the advice from your previous experience what to do now. Did anybody get money back? As I understand from all the comments there is no chance to get money back.

www.onlineticketexpress.com - NEVER EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought 2 football tickets for Atletico de Madrid vs. FC Barcelona I paid 377.00 euro for seats "CATEGORY 1 in Away section with Barcelona Fans" (as per description on the website). I have got tickets in the worst section - CATEGORY 4 (NOT even away section which was next sector)!!! Price on the ticket was 60 euro NOT 188! Tickets should be delivered 3-5 days before the event (as per email with confirmation) - finally they delivered the tickets 1 day before and nobody answered the phones! When I asked to speak to a manager, customer service agent declined and said he had given me all the info I could use. He was unprofessional, unpleasant, terrible and completely useless! Unfortunately I didn't check reviews before I bought the tickets :(. They are THIEVES and should be in prison!

By justynka b.

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineTicketExpress staff and other customers.

4 Photos for OnlineTicketExpress