Review of Oneflare

Tel: +61-28-8894022
support@oneflare.com.au

tomt301
1/31/19

Waste of time and money .. questionable leads as all phone numbers and email do not respond...shall not be using again.. be wary

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi Tom,

We're sorry to hear you're not having much luck getting in touch with customers.

We encourage our businesses to quote on Verified leads to increase your chances of having the customer respond quickly. If a lead displays that the email or phone number has been Verified, this means the customer has gone out of their way to confirm their contact details are correct.

We'd also love to speak to you on 1300 306 737 about improving your business profile to encourage customers to get in touch with you, including getting more positive reviews, adding your trade-relevant qualifications and certifications and more.
marks1252
1/31/19

Fake leads,bad service.
Very strict when taking money.
Very expensive leads.
I took 2small jobs last 6 months.

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi Mark,

Thankyou for reaching out to us about this.

Each lead is priced a little differently based on a number of factors including the demand for the job, the amount of work required and the type of customer who has posted the job. The price to quote is then displayed to you before you commit, this is so that you can pick and choose which leads are worth quoting on.

We'd love to speak to you on 1300 306 737 about improving your business profile to encourage customers to get in touch with you, including getting more positive reviews, adding your trade-relevant qualifications and certifications and more.
re42
1/30/19

I have just been informed that if leads are uncontactable or do not respond suppliers only have 72 hours to request a refund on that lead otherwise your Refund will be declined. We feel this is not enough time!. Sometimes we may not get hold of leads for afew days! This new 72 hour time limit was put in place on the 3rd January 2019 When most tradespeople are closed down for the xmas break. I was informed I should have read the email that was sent out on the 3rd January. I found the email in my spam folder and no where in the body of the email does it mention a 72 hour time frame to request refunds. I guess this is just an extra way for them to make money. When I mentioned this to them they claim you have to 'click' through the email to 'Find Out more.' A very disappointed long term supplier on Oneflare. I guess we are just a number now.
And why is there no customer service phone number advertised anywhere?

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi R E,

Thankyou for reaching out to us, we're disappointed to hear you haven't been able to take full advantage or our new refund policy on unresponsive customers yet.

We apologize the email wasn't more detailed. We included the main points of the change and why we were changing it and then urged the reader to click the link to be taken to the Help Centre article we had explaining all the finer details.

We understand that we implemented this change just after the start of the year and so some businesses were on holidays and may not have opened the email, or, in your case it had directed to your Spam folder. This is why we had a banner displayed at the top of your account with a link to the detailed Help Centre article.

The reason Oneflare implemented refund requests is to give businesses easier and quicker access to refunds and to encourage you to contact the customers immediately after quoting - which has been proven to be the optimal time to get in touch with them. If you're unable to get in touch with a customer, you can request a refund at anytime within that 72 hour period so we can investigate for you.

You stated that sometimes you don't get hold of leads for days, the refund request is the perfect remedy for that. No more waiting around trying to contact the customer, just let us know they're not responsive ASAP and we will take care of the rest.

Regarding our contact number, you can find this on the 'Contact Us' page which is linked at the bottom of our website along with other helpful information about Oneflare.

Give us a call on 1300 306 727 if you'd like us to go over the refund request in more detail so you can take full advantage of it.
stevem802
12/28/18

Been with oneflare for 4 weeks not one response from leads.txt so called customers.no responce.as a tradie it's time wasting and money.
Keep clear.i have learnt my lesson

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi Steve,

We understand how frustrating it is when customers don't respond, which is why we send them periodic emails and SMS to request an update on their job. Be sure to be as proactive as possible in contacting customers as soon as you send your quote through for best results. We will also automatically refund your credits if the customer indicates they're no longer going ahead with the job.

It would be a great idea to improve your profile before quoting as customers are looking for qualified businesses they can trust. This includes getting reviews from past customers external to Oneflare, adding in any trade relevant certificates, licences or qualifications, uploading past work photos and answering the FAQ's at the bottom of your profile. All of these items and more will boost the look of your profile and increase your chances of winning work. If you need any help with this please send us an email to support@oneflare.com.au
gregr290
12/9/18

After a cold call from these guys telling how much business
I'd get, I gave it a go and kicked off in July/Aug of 2015, I persisted until
Oct/Nov 2017. I called and complained about the lack of contact after quoting with more tire kickers than actual jobs.

Yes they refund you eventually, but only after you raise the issue with them first, this creates more work for you. So when you finally get a refund the credits expire, in fact the model changed from what I originally signed up with to an expensive sliding scale quoting system. Since you have to wait for a refund at times you need to re-buy credits to quote with, so you can see the problem right there that's a great refund system.

I was even told by Oneflare to drop my price to generate results! Great business model, just to prove my point they were dud leads I dropped my quotes by 50% and you guessed it still no work. So the question is why would someone go with a lesser service and pay more money than with an established name brand? The only explanation I can come up with is dud leads!

When the next issue came along I called them and told them their service wasn't good enough and they offered some credits as compensation, then you guessed it, the compensation credits also expire some compensation, so in the end you have nothing!

Now some factual numbers; from over 250 paid quotes I managed converted just over 10
into jobs, given the average cost per lead was around $4 to $7 dollars this meant every successful quote was priced at over $100 each! This equates to 4.8% return on quoting, just how this provides any incentive to continue I'll never know it certainly doesn't provide any money to the business.

The only people making any money are Oneflare and this is at your expense. The system is stacked against you and I wouldn't be surprised if 95% of the leads are from their own staff!

So you've read their responses? Trust me they are totally BS, yeah they'll help you blah blah blah, they'll help you extract even more cash from your wallet for them. So do yourself a favor and think twice or even ten times before signing on with this service as it's expensive as outlined above, it's hard to deal with the staff as per other responses as it's what's in it for them not you and leads are at best questionable.

I'm looking forward to seeing their response to this post, let's just read the BS they post up against the FACTS!

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi Greg,

We're sorry to hear you've had such a negative experience with Oneflare.

As Oneflare are not aware when customers don't respond to you, we do require you to let us know. We understand it can be tedious but we then try our best to follow them up for you and get a refund of your credits, which will expire when the original pack you purchased them with was due to expire.

When a business comes to us with complaints and concerns, we do our best to help them. You were given the suggestion of lowering your price as we have seen this work for many businesses within the competitive nature of our platform, it's disappointing that it didn't work for you. Customers come to Oneflare to get competitive quotes from great local businesses that they may not have been able to get from more established brand names.

The compensation offered would not have been given if we hadn't known you'd be able to use it before the expiry date, you would have also been advised of the expiry when they were added to your account. All credits expire to encourage our businesses to stay active and quoting on the platform.

If you ever decide to use Oneflare again, it would be a great idea to improve your profile before quoting. This includes getting reviews from past customers external to Oneflare, adding in any trade relevant certificates, licences or qualifications, uploading past work photos and answering the FAQ's at the bottom of your profile. All of these items and more will boost the look of your profile and increase your chances of winning work. If you need any help with this please send us an email to support@oneflare.com.au
pings5
11/19/18

The service is very excellent and very efficient. Oneflare helped me find a good company to move my house. The company 's name is My Moovers. I will let my friends know it.

annr62
11/17/18

Found this a great service. Tradesmen quoted and job was completed promptly. Happy to recommend this service and would use it again.

spkingleel
11/13/18

Please stay away Oneflare.com to promote your business. The projects were fake leads and not genuinely in helping the business owners to get works and validate the customers. I have spent $500 a month without a single close deal. I have called contacted the customers and most of them do not answer the call and reply to my emails. I have wasted my time, money and create a quote through Oneflare. This company is a scam and so stay away from them.

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi there,

Thankyou for letting us know of your experience.

We're disappointed to hear you haven't won any work with us so far but we'd love for you to get in touch with us on 1300 306 727 9am-5pm AEST so we can take a look at optimizing your profile and quoting habits to give you the best chance at winning work.

We understand how frustrating it is when customers don't respond, which is why we send them periodic emails and SMS to request an update on their job. We are also happy to follow up with them manually if you let us know you haven't heard from them after 7 days of sending through your initial expression of interest to the customer, or if you have any other issues with the customer.

We also automatically refund your credits if the customer indicates they're no longer going ahead with the job, or if the quote hasn't been seen within 48 hours and you haven't attempted to contact the customer.
tonyg173
11/1/18

God I wish I had of read these reviews before subjecting myself to this morally bankrupt company. Signing up for 3 free months, then had to buy $100 worth of credits. In my honest opinion, less than 30% of leads are even genuine, the other are completely fake. No business at all, then got slugged $99 for not cancelling my subscription after 3 months, even after emailing to cancel my involvement. I've sent all correspondence, contract, recording of phone conversation etc. to ACCC. This should hopefully shine a light on this scam of a business. I did contact Oneflare to have my subscription money re-credited but they refused. They picked the wrong guy this time and I will make it my business to expose this horrible business.

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi Tony,

We're sorry to hear you've had a negative experience with Oneflare.

When you sign up to a Premium Listing, you are required to let us know before renewal if you wish to cancel as it is a monthly renewing subscription. This is outlined to you before you sign up and you are required to acknowledge this before we proceed with placing the Premium Listing on your account. We listened to the call recording and have confirmed you acknowledged and agreed to this in the initial phone call you had with our New Business Consultant when signing up to the Premium Listing. As you notified us you wanted to cancel after your renewal had already been processed, we are unable to provide a refund.

We understand how frustrating it is when customers don't respond, which is why we send them periodic emails and SMS to request an update on the job. We are also happy to follow up with them manually if you let us know you haven't heard from them after 7 days of sending through your initial expression of interest to the customer.

We will automatically refund your quote if the customer indicates they're no longer going ahead with the job, or if the quote hasn't been seen within 48 hours and you haven't attempted to contact the customer.
paulc653
10/14/18

esigned up to Oneflare for 3 months only, during this time had no luck getting jobs, but was charged for every quote I did, the leads seem to be all duds. This company is very hard to communicate with. After 3 months I rang (Monica) four times and she did not return any calls or leave messages, now 6 months later they have charged me another 3 months subscription without informing me, they said they sent an email of invoice but can't find anywhere. Stay away from this site as they are misleading, thieves and rip offs. The site does not make money for a business just looses them money

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi Paul,

When signing up to our Premium Listing we advise businesses need to get in touch with us prior to the renewal date to cancel, as it is an automatic monthly renewal. We require you to acknowledge and agree to this before we place the Premium Listing on your account.

As we did not hear from you until we contacted you in the fourth month of your Premium Listing subscription and you failed to call us before the renewal date, your monthly renewal had already been processed for the fourth month.

Regarding your invoice, we resent this to you after the discussion we had with your partner this morning, before you called in yourself. We can resend this again if you need us to.

We are more than happy to discuss this with you further if you wish. Please feel free to call us on 1300 306 727 9am-5pm Monday to Friday AEST.
johns3265
10/4/18

Lead credits has gone up in price and quality of leads has dropped. Info is very vague so quoting is a big waste of money

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi John,

We're sorry to hear you're having this experience with Oneflare.

Leads are priced based on a number of factors including the demand for the job, the amount of work required and the type of customer who has posted the job. The price to quote is then displayed to you before you commit, this is so that you can pick and choose which leads are worth quoting on.

If you have any suggestions for extra questions we could be asking on the job forms to get you the information you need to quote accurately, please send them through to us at support@oneflare.com. Hope to hear from you soon.
warrens64
9/25/18

Reading these reviews I see some themes coming through that ring very true in my experience! Tried oneflare out years ago and found it to be less than satisfactory in many ways, was induced some time ago to look at it again but negotiations broke down as the staff member was axed just prior to us putting something that was workable in place. Recently I had another crack at it and found that returning genuine dud leads is impossible and any form of contact by email is ignored other than a robotic email reply that promises contact within 48 hours but does not happen. Spoke with a call center representative that went round and around in circles meaning nothing was resolved and the promise of a management call went unfulfilled.
So for my money, it's all too hard to communicate with them and promised responses simply don't happen, so between those issues, the quality of the leads and the inability to obtain credits for genuinely dud leads we are going to stick with the other ways we obtain work!

NB: Please don't bother putting some BS platitude of a response below, if you are sincere contact me direct my various emails and return requests should be fresh in your system.

Warren S

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi Warren,

Thankyou for letting us know of your experience.

We apologize we were unable to respond to your email within the 48 hours, unfortunately sometimes we do get very busy and cannot respond as quick as we'd like.

I can see that you've already spoken to a staff member when you called in and discussed all these issues with them. We discussed the automatic refund policy with you in which we will automatically refund your quote if the customer indicates they're no longer going ahead with the job, or if the quote hasn't been seen within 48 hours and you haven't attempted to contact the customer. We also gave you some pointers on using the system to your advantage, such as utilizing your saved quote message and how to contact customers effectively.

You did request that we put your feedback through and have someone give you a call back regarding this if anything was able to be resolved, however, there was nothing further we could do in this instance. Please be assured your feedback has been passed on to the correct teams.
stevet281
9/5/18

so I used this site a while back with no luck in landing anything major, only crap jobs that nobody else would want however I was starting up so I took them on think they may lead to something else..... they didn't. Anyway after speaking with a account manager he advised that he can see me quoting on jobs (every quote cost me money) and that I should keep quoting as I should be able to land decent jobs by the number of quotes I'm doing..... this never happened, seems like it was costing me more than I was actually making so my jobs didn't even cover themselves. Anyway I called him back to complain and they offered me some free credits, so I gave it another go. I had also purchased more credits with no luck. I thought I would give the site a break as I had some other work come up, I have now slowed down and thought I would give it a go again knowing i still had credits. Anyway thinks got annoying after finding out that credits that I had purchased have a expiry date.... really annoying, this site is only bad for making the owner money and not helping out business. stay away you will only get ripped off

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi Steve,

Thankyou for your feedback. We're disappointed to hear you haven't had much luck on Oneflare.

To increase your chances of winning work, be sure to add your qualifications, licences, business information, ABN and more to your business profile. You can also get reviews from past customers you've had outside of Oneflare to boost your profile and encourage customers to get in touch with you. Additionally, we encourage you to quote on leads that are Verified, this means the customer has personally confirmed their contact details are correct and you'll have a greater chance of getting in touch with them.

Our credits last for 3 months (6 months for the 200 credit packs), with no monthly expiry, so whether it's a busy month or a slow week, you can quote as much or as little as you like with no minimum commitment. You will be notified of the period of expiry when you purchase your credit pack. Alternatively, you can choose the Pay As You Go option to pay for individual quotes.

We hope you continue to quote with Oneflare as we grow and improve with feedback such as yours.
glennb100
8/9/18

I think oneflare need to be investigated for creating fake leads to earn money.
Every lead i have paid for i get no response and they don't answer the phone.
Beware, i think it is a scam

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi Glenn,

We're sorry to hear you've had this impression of Oneflare during your time on the platform.

We understand it's frustrating when customers don't reply to your messages or give you an update on what's happening with the job. This is why we send them regular SMS and email reminders for updates and ask them to verify their contact details before they post their requests. We encourage our businesses to quote on Verified customers as this will increase your chance of getting in touch with them. Don't forget to make sure your profile, reviews, qualifications, FAQ's and more are up to date to attract customers toward your business.

You're welcome to get in touch with us on 13 18 18 9am-5pm AEST or support@oneflare.com.au if you'd like to discuss your concerns.
jamese259
7/28/18

I thought that paying for the privilege to quote was good if they were direct customers interested in my work. I never thought I would have so many unresponsive paid for quotes. What is the point if the client doesn't reply or book any of the three? If the customer doesn't hire anyone the fair process would be to refund us, I am sure it doesn't take much to have a small call centre team and IT department. I've gone back to Google Ads, at least I know who I am targeting.

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi James,

Thank you for your feedback regarding non-responsive customers.

We understand that it can be really frustrating when customers don't update their job requests once they've made a decision, which is why we send them regular reminders via SMS and email requesting them to do so. We also ask them to verify their contact details when posting a job request and show you if the phone number and email address are verified or not before you quote on the lead. Quoting on Verified leads will greatly increase your contact rate as those customers have gone to the effort of verifying their details to get quality quotes.

Additionally, we will automatically refund your quote if the customer indicates they're no longer going ahead with the job, or if the quote hasn't been seen within 48 hours and you haven't attempted to contact the customer.

You're welcome to get in touch with us on 13 18 18 9am-5pm AEST or support@oneflare.com.au with any concerns about the leads you've quoted on recently.
patrickm391
7/25/18

I am a Photographer and signed up with OneFlare about 6 weeks ago. I was initially surprised at the number of "so called" leads that came through, however I soon realised that these supposed clients were either non-responsive or inexistent. I tried different pricing strategies but never got a single response to my quotes. In the meantime, similar marketing activities on LinkedIn have netted me several jobs.

Thankfully I only lost $100. My advice to any small business: Stay away.

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi Patrick,

Thankyou for taking the time to give us some feedback.

We're sorry to hear your experience with Oneflare hasn't been as successful as you'd hoped.

We've taken a look into your account and can see that you don't have any reviews on your profile. As you'll possibly be in competition with two other businesses when you quote on a customer's job request, it's crucial you gain as many reviews as possible to stand out. You can get these reviews from past customers external to Oneflare, simply give them your profile link so they can write you an original review. We would recommend getting at least 5 onto your profile before spending the rest of your credits.

Another great strategy to increase your chance of getting in touch with customers, is to only quote on leads with Verified mobile numbers and email addresses. This means the customer has made the effort to verify their details with Oneflare and are more likely to be responsive.

We hope you have more success with Oneflare when you use the rest of your credits.
anona59
7/17/18

Just have a look at the consistent negative reviews. Oneflare is a Joke. They do not refund you if the customer does not respond to them. Stay Away

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi there,

Thankyou for your feedback.

Due to the nature of our platform, Oneflare cannot guarantee contact with customers, just like we cannot guarantee you will win the work every time. What Oneflare guarantees is that we will put your business and contact details in front of a customer looking to get work done.

If you get in touch with us and let us know about an unresponsive customer, we will also attempt to get in touch with them and get an update for you on the job. If you'd like us to do so, contact us on 13 18 18 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm AEST or support@oneflare.com
wec2
5/29/18

As of today, I have been in contact with the fair work commission about there unfair biased refund policy which is only used to suit them. In my complaint, Oneflare is not accurately informing clients to give all 3 businesses a chance at quoting as we pay per lead thus isnt that what Oneflare is all about? 3 quotes, thats misleading for how they target businesses. There is more in detail which I will update all of you Accordingly. If clients are happy for 1 quote then use google or the local paper. I will require signatures from all businesses who have had refund issues with Oneflare and wish to support my claim. I will repost with further details for your support

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi there,

Thankyou for taking the time to give us some feedback.

At Oneflare, we provide businesses an opportunity to send through their expression of interest to a customer who is wanting to get a job done. We cannot force the customer to engage all three businesses for a quote, so, if the customer advises you they no longer want the job done or already have enough quotes, please let us know so we can take a look into this! 13 18 18 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm AEST or support@oneflare.com
andyv30
5/14/18

Oneflare sells you phone numbers which cost from $6 plus. Then you have to try and win the Job. You end up under quoting and you make no money. Oneflare have doubled there prices 100% more then about one year ago ! who can do that and get away with it ! My advise is build yourself a Website because you will spend a lot more using Oneflare.

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi Andy,

Thankyou for reaching out to us here.

At Oneflare we aim to maintain the most competitive lead prices in the market whilst also ensuring they are of the highest quality and get you the most information possible about the job so you can make an informed quoting decision. The price to respond to the customer is listed on the lead before you quote so you can pick and choose what you wish to spend your money on.

In comparison to using Google AdWords or similar products, we take the uncertainty out of the leads you receive and our SEO will help to boost your online advertising at a fraction of the price.
johnb1104
4/19/18

One flare claim to bring clients to your business. I signed up for their premium service at $99/month for 4 months in total without generating any work. The cost to bid on jobs is random (and too expensive). They do not validate the jobs or the contacts. Most jobs requested unrealistic low budgets. I don't know how any business makes money from jobs on Oneflare. And their support & service stops once you sign on with them. It took them two weeks to correct a problem with my listing where my business profile was not displayed. A complete wast of money. There are more cost effective methods of generating business.

Tip for consumers: Don't sign up for their premium business listing.

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi John,

Thankyou for taking the time to leave us some feedback.

Apologies that you experienced issues when you first signed up to the Premium Listing and didn't get listed in the directory, we have identified this issue and have put in place methods to prevent it happening in the future.

At Oneflare we aim to maintain the most competitive lead prices in the market whilst not compromising on lead quality. These lead prices are determined by a complex algorithm that takes into account many job attributes such as size, location and demand. The price to respond to the customer is always listed on the lead before you quote so you can pick and choose what you wish to spend your money on.

We will be sure to pass your feedback on the the correct teams and we hope you'll be able to use the platform to your advantage in the future.
danielg223
4/11/18

Oneflare do not verify that a customer is genuine. Anyone can post a job for anything and leave a fake number if they like. Oneflare just puts an automated price on it based on a few ticks in boxes and then sells it to unsuspecting business operators.

I thought the leads were verified. Overpriced for the quality provided. Avoid unless you are really hard-up for business.

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi Daniel,

Thankyou for your feedback!

At this time, depending on your category, leads will be priced based on a number of factors such as the value and location of the job. Lower value jobs will be price lower and vice versa. The cost to quote will also be specified to you before you quote so you can pick and choose which leads to spend your money on.

With our leads, you can also be assured that the customer you're quoting for is verified with our Verified and Supplied features. If the phone number says it's 'Verified' you'll know the number has already been checked by Oneflare and is correct so be sure to look out for those. We will keep you updated along the way by letting you know when the customer has seen your quote, reviews, website and profile.

We will also refund your quote if the customer indicates they're not longer going ahead with the job, or if the quote hasn't been seen within 48 hours and you haven't attempted to contact the customer.

elisabethm13
4/6/18

Where do I start? Since July 2016 I have spent $1690 on Oneflare.

Since Last August I have spent $485 and have not gotten a single job - Yep, none!

So glad this was brought to my attention as it is so easy to just keep going based on the 'what if' of someone booking through your quote. The old subscription model seemed to work better, as I got 7 jobs From July 2016-August 2017 (Total of $4255 worth of work, so only small jobs - still something though!)

Waste of money since then.

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi Elisabeth,

Thankyou very much for the feedback, it's disappointing to hear you're not having much luck winning jobs on Oneflare.

We'd love to take a look at your account and see if there's any strategies we could help you implement to win more work! If you could private message us your details that would be excellent. Speak soon.
virginiak22
3/20/18

Oneflare is simply a connecting point between a buyer and seller. They take no responsibility for the service being offered.

I was quoted for a job and paid a deposit. The company then failed to do the job or refund the money. Oneflare could only say go to VCAT (in Victoria) and reminded me of their terms and conditions that exclude them any responsibility.
Don't recommend using this site - provides no assurances of not being ripped off / outright fraud.

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi Virginia,

We're very sorry to hear this has happened to you.

At Oneflare, we provide the connection between yourself and the businesses on our platform. We also give you all the tools you need to determine if the business is qualified and reputable enough to do your job!

In the rare event that something does go wrong, we are more than happy to try and facilitate a resolution and restrict their use of Oneflare. However in some cases, such as yours, a government body that deals with consumer affairs is more appropriate and efficient in dealing with these issues.

We hope you're able to achieve the resolution you're after!
michaelt278
3/14/18

I generally never post any feedback but I had to put this in after spending well over $500.00 just on quotes and not a single job. I have patiently waited for jobs and when they do come, you need to spend $6.4 per quote or whatever it is which we always do. But, after the 30th quote now, I have gotten a bit fed up and decided to post this review.

I have done everything textbook. Purchased a $50.00 Credit Pack, daily checks quote on everything, even prepared to undercut pricing by 50%.
But the amount of jobs that come in for leads are literally two a month in my area (North Sydney). I have even offered free phone advise just to take my first job and have followed up with customers.

On other platforms, we have over 1000 Feedback, a rating of 4.83 out of 5 (Leaders and partner in our field) so I can definitely say it isn't us.

One if the major issues we find at least in the IT field is that most customers just want a quote. They are not serious and if they are, they are expecting to pay $20.00 an hour (that includes visits).

Although all customers are verified (I have never gotten a fake number) they are genuinely not that interested and only went on the site to look for cheap pricing or quotes they want to use to compare.

Thus, like others I would recommend looking at other alternatives if you are looking for leads and generating business.

Oneflare support staff are professional however and I have never had any issues with their systems and think there platform is easy to use. Just the leads need to be qualified a bit in my opinion.

NOTE: we have been on this platform for well more over then 4 months and have gone to the point where we quoted $50.00 for a site flat rate just to visit to help a customer and we are a multi certified IT partner company (Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Cisco) with leads advising us "they will get back to us".

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi Michael,

Thankyou for the great feedback and calling in to speak with us on the phone recently regarding your account. As we were unable to locate the account you were referring to and you've been unable to send through the details so we can do so, we haven't been able to analyse your businesses profile and see exactly what could be going wrong.

Feel free to get in touch with us anytime regarding those details so that we can offer some solutions and improvements to the way you use Oneflare to give you the best chance at winning jobs!
frankl438
2/15/18

I just got banned off One Flare for having 2 negative reports, despite having 13 positives. In contrast to that, have you seen how many negatives One Flare has, dozens and dozens of them. Who will ban One Flare? Not us, we can't. I suggest Fair Trading do it instead.
I got banned for having 2 negatives.
One Flare have 29 bad reports and they are still allowed to stay in business. You don't need to have much of a brain to work out how decidedly unfair that is.

Response from Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative
Hi Frank,

On Oneflare we allow businesses to operate under the good faith that they will complete customers jobs to their best abilities and attempt to resolve any issues that arise promptly. Failing to do this can result in a warning or termination depending on the severity of the issue and level of non-cooperation, as we wish to maintain a high standard of businesses on our platform.

You were terminated because you failed to solve an issue with a customer that was a result of your own negligence and which you had promised to solve many times during the attempted resolution. You then proceeded to unnecessarily slander the customers personal life in your communications with Oneflare. You also abused and threatened the advisor that was handling the case at the time. We do not tolerate this kind of behaviour on Oneflare. All of this was on top of your two negative reviews. You are not permitted to work with our platform again, best of luck with your future endeavours.

Hi Jason, If you're referring to HiPages, we can confirm that we are a completely separate business with no affiliation. However, if you'd like to chat to us about Oneflare or clarify your question, we'd be happy to hear from you on 1300 306 727 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm AEST.

By Oneflare R., Oneflare Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Oneflare staff and other customers.

Oneflare?