Review of ExportersIndia

Tel: +91-11-45822333
support@exportersindia.com

gbu
6/14/19

i had a call from your sales manager Mr.S.Karthik-Asst Manager-Sales & Marketing. wrong conversation with arrogant manner. it was a threatening from ExportersIndia. i never had this type of call from your side. i have handling more than 3 company profile in this portal. now i felt shame to have account in EI because of his behavior. after discussing all details regarding upgrade of profile ,i asked time to discuss and think . but he disconnect the call and blocked my account and sending rubbish mail. is that the way you handling the customer. ? i never met this type of worst employee ever...

anuradhak4
5/22/19

Thanks for working in my website. Company also give me good business. I need more leads from poori uttar Pradesh please see.

I am happy with designer developer's and social media team . They are talented , skillfull and have very calm behaviour. Thanks a lot to all of you. I hope you all continue give this type of result.

Tip for consumers: Force day by day

jirig
5/14/19

They are very sophisticated fraudsters - not even they offer you fake membership, they even create fake webpages, then they offer to make the same for YOU. They will never do and if yes then after paying them unbelievable amount of money. It is a very big organized ring of fraudsters. Then with fake webpages they offer and try to buy commodities around the world on other B2B portals trying to get money on deposit - TT payments. They even use their people to legally set up businesses around the world by straw persons. Be aware of them. Just can not understand how this huge organized international scam can be real, what does the Indian police and all the FBIs, CIAs, and do not know who.

abir5
5/13/19

I am from Australia, exports India gave seller details and paid advance to import magos and it is not delivered. No answers from both seller and exportsindia

naitiks1
5/9/19

hello everyone my name is vishal i have newly start up co. i just rec a call from rohit from exportersindia.com he exp me export bus tips every this he explained but after disconecting the call i have check exportersindia review which was bry bad i called to mr rohit and send him screenshot but he clear all things that all reviews are fake and update by our competitor's and said please trust me i i have 70800 for star seller now i would like thanks to mr rohit from bottom of my heart m getting very goog response touch wood because i have invest my money on rohit words and he nailed it hats off and thank you exportersindia team

and this comment for all those people who not associating with exporters india after reading reviews i would like tell you one guys pahle istmal karo fir vishwas karo

vinoda9
5/3/19

Hii...

I am Vinod Kr. Aggarwal from Orrisa...I am exporter/Importer of Scraps items. I want to share my expereince of Exportersindia.com. That it is a great Platform to grow Up the busiess. I also Want to give a thanks to Mr. Tushar Grover. He help me to build up my business and also take a responsibility on there shoulder. First i do the registration in exportersindia with platinum plus membership. and after a online market survey they explain me some more feature of online market after make the complete project. currently i am getting good response and currently i am investing 4Lac INR in there company.

Wellworth Import
Vinod Kr. Aggarwal

leahl68
4/29/19

Initially this site sounded great. However they're only friendly and helpful when it comes to making money for themselves. bad experience!!

sujatak2
4/18/19

I would like to inform you that one day i received a call from Exportersindia.com & Mr. Tushar Grover explain me everything online concept and also show me online demo and leads. An Executive who called me they are well trained and talk proper in manner and professionally. Then i start a business with on behalf of Tushar Grover & Manjeet Singh. The day next of registration they give some of buy leads. After some online market changes Tushar Make my company online presentation and currently i got a good response and investing 5 lac INR in this company.. thanks to Exportersindia.com..

Thanks,
Sujata Kadam

krishnas19
4/16/19

ON OF THE REPRESENTATIVE OF EXPORTER INDIA(NAME ROHIT) TOLD ME ONLY YOU HAVE TO PAY 25000 RS AND DAILY HE WILL GIVE 15 MINUTES WITH US TO DEAL WITH CUSTOMERS FOR 40 DAYS . AFTER YOUR BUSINESS WILL GROW YOU INVEST MORE IN OUR COMPANY. ITS BEEN 16 DAYS WEBSITE WORK IS NOT READY AND HOW THAT ASK FOR 25500 MORE FOR V TRUST CERTIFICATE AND ADVERTIDMENT. THIS IS THE WAY TRAP THE PEOPLE AND THIS B2B SITE IS FRAUD COMPANY. PLEASE BEWARE.

amberm199
4/10/19

Horrible Company EXPORTERS INDIA make New way of making Money via Exporters pockets . They hire agents from Philippines ( Name Ms Lilly Dszua +639979165022) they talk to us like a buyer and give us ORDER of products and verbal confirm the Order worth $30000.00 request to send us Invoice plus but they have one Condition they ask to Show VERIFICATION ID of your Export Company by ExportersIndia which paid members have . And While all this process Exporter india Company agents are calling for Membership Paid if you want it. So the connection is already done between the BUYER and Exporterindia Agents to Trap Export Company for Money and Create FLAKE ORDER. PLEASE BEWARE of THIS .

nileshv
4/10/19

Exporter India is fake money making company for all the business owners.In official way. They don't give you any services related to business. They will help you in creating your website and all. But paying them for this is not worth.once you sign up they will ask you for more money some or there other reasons for verification, or promotions etc. But it is all fake.

Even if you ask them to create for website they will ask for money and still your website is not your in you control.

Also if you don't get the wed site owner ship then go to the domain owner like go daddy,Google domain or publicdomainregistry.com. They will help you in this case to get you details back with out any money. Since exporterindia will not share. Also if you have taken the services.

Also website domain means you website is your that is your proprietor ownership. You ask them on email they will share with you. On call they will say NO and ask you to pay money for it. If in case,if you have paid then it your right to get the website ownership.

Normally exporterindia/ weblink india(parent company) is buying domain from publicdomainregistry.com you can mail them.

Data base and hosting is on weblink.in LTD. So you will have to change it.In future no issue are occurred.

Last advice save you money don't pay lacs of Rupees for membership not worth.

ravig29
4/1/19

Exportersindia.com company is not fraud but they are also able to down reputation of company. We purchase package from them of near about 44000 INR and at tge end of service We ask them to provide Domain username and password.And they reply us that renew package we will provide domain username and password in 24 hours.

We denied them that we don't want to renew package,we want only domain username and password.But they didn't give me.

After some days of end of package, domain already sold out of our company on which unauthorised site running on our domain name.

They ask us to give a proof that you are asking to us for domain username and password,so I provide them proof of that domain username and password request mail.

After providing proof of mail they reverse company decision said me that you have to request multiple time if answer not come from company.

Best work done by exportersindia.com

Please be aware.

vikrantk2
3/29/19

i am a registered member of Exportersindia.
When i received a first call from your side then Mr. Tushar Grover helping me to build my company in online market. i follow Tushar Instruction now i received a very good response. Currently i invest Rs. Upto 4 Lac. I suggest to my all business friends its a great platform to achive a biggest profit in minimum time.

Vikrant kohli
VK Trade

ashokm11
3/13/19

As I had join with exportersindia and I got genuine custmer.. Now I am get business monthly basis 5 to 7 lakh

Thanks
Ms patel

mrn39
3/13/19

Hi every one i say totally worthful exportersindia.com i am getting good business i am suggesting for evry one to use this site

anujk17
3/13/19

Hello this side Rikhav I did join this portal before Two years this very good business site and outstanding business concept
Good buyer and good suppliers available this side

asfiyai
3/13/19

It's a platform where provide business so I will join this portel as soon as possible because In this portel provided communicated with buyer directly

anilk76
3/13/19

Good Indian b2b company who provide a brilliant services to its customer."Hello Team ExportersIndia, I am very satisfied with my customer support team. I appreciate the team work. Hope I got more valuable service from you guys.very nice business platform and large scale business with good communication by company business supporter i would like to say we have very great opportunity for business platform

pankajs41
3/7/19

my self pankaj i m the director of DEVNAMO MARKETING my contect no 8878888056 i m very much setisfied with exportersindia.com lots of new clint getting from this portal & his supprort person are very help full

mitangs
3/1/19

Very very poor experiance from this exporters India
Just they want money they don't know how to handle with customer

rahuls171
2/28/19

exporters india ki service and support bhot acha mila buy leads achi thi kaam bhi hua ...sab logo ko yahi kahunga ki ak baar try jrur kare benift 100% milega jiska exp. m khud le chuka hu ....thanks

mkn3
2/22/19

I am from Delhi and i have registered my company at exportersindia and take platinum plus membership and i would like to say the best portal to improve business and they have very good source for the buy leads.

davindm
2/22/19

I m suggesting all of peoples. If you want buyers so pls go exportersindia.com i m already using exportersindia. Com service.. My company name is dev export and import..exportersindia. through my company tournover go up

adityak20
2/18/19

I want to apreciate exportersindia for this privellege to do business with other companies and helping our business grow We have gotten some new customers from ExportersIndia.com amountint to hundreds of Thousands of dollars over the years

ankitm14
2/17/19

I am taking platinum plus it's a good features and good service I get a good response to exportersindia.com

Issue arrival and resolution is also a process. Your need to follow the steps because ExportersIndia committed to be responsive.

By ExportersIndia S., ExportersIndia Representative

Many Of them, ExportersIndia provide quality leads to the customers.

By ExportersIndia S., ExportersIndia Representative

Exporters India is India's largest searchable B2B marketplace and Exporters Directory that connects Manufacturers Exporters Suppliers and Buyers to generate value from unlimited online trade opportunities and Buyer Enquiries. ExportersIndia.com is the trusted B2B Marketplace where only genuine business enquiries supplement trade deals between buyers, suppliers, exporters and importers of every origin. A number of manufacturers, suppliers, exporters, wholesaler, traders and service providers get maximum exposure to the potential buyers with Exporters India. At Exporters India, a slew of global business entities meet, initiate, share and gain from underlying trade opportunities.

By ExportersIndia S., ExportersIndia Representative

visit the website www.exportersindia.com and go at footer in testimonial section, Submit Your review.

By ExportersIndia S., ExportersIndia Representative

You need to complain by exportersindia website with full detail and issue. Also check FAQ and help .

By ExportersIndia S., ExportersIndia Representative

Hello, Kindly visit our website www.exportersindia.com and List your product at Exportersindia. then you can get many of buyers at your associated Email ID. Thanks, ExportersIndia Support Team

By ExportersIndia S., ExportersIndia Representative

Hello Johnny, Kindly visit our website www.exportersindia.com and POST YOUR REQUIREMENT from there. Or Search your product at our website ExportersIndia and send inquiry as your requirement. Thanks, ExportersIndia Support Team

By ExportersIndia S., ExportersIndia Representative

Yes. Very good company they give me a lot of business by their buyer lead services.

By Anuradha K.

I Request to you that please do not go with then and Never. Because it is cheater one in india

By dipak d.

Questions? Get answers from the ExportersIndia staff and other customers.

24 Photos for ExportersIndia