Review of The HOTH

support@thehoth.com
2018 Customer choice award

shafnap
1/31/18

The Hoth have become final authority in the field of SEO. No doubt, the hoth tools are very helpful for webmasters and site owners. The newly introduced HOTH X service is awesome. No doubt, the customer support service provided by HOTH is outstanding in the industry.

scottc155
11/2/17

I was fortunate to catch a special offer from the Hoth and they published some great articles about my small business.

mes122
10/13/17

I've to buy PR submission package!

After 60 days maximum links are removed.

When I drop an email in the support center, they told me asap I will get the replacement.

After six months I just want to know how many days you want to give me my link?

Any idea, LOL

lukeh54
9/4/17

I hate giving bad reviews, but sometimes it just has to be done to prevent others from making the same mistakes as me.

i messaged via the chat box to ask for UK links and asked them to check if they did UK links, they came to back to me and said yes. I spent a vast amount of money and placed my order. I was then told it would be US only, i wasn't happy but no major issue. The link quality were fine.

I then bought their citation report as I am really trying to focus on my local SEO, their site double charged me, again no major issue as they were polite and apologised and refunded immediately. No harm done.

But now another issue, that same citation report they double charged me for I was told on the phone would be delivered in 10 working day, then I emailed asking where it was around 4 weeks after, they said the 8th August it will be delivered and that it takes 3-4 weeks, it was the 8th August I emailed by the way. I said fine and thought i will give it a few days then. I have waited for almost a month and still nothing. - They still spam my inbox with marketing jargon though

df142
7/18/17

TheHoth is makes life so much easier by allowing a la carte purchasing of services! I can get just what I need when I need it. And when I had a problem, it was quickly taken care of. All around a great experience.

hasanf
7/18/17

I am really impressed with the service they provided.Over the phone & online..the consitent communication is really appreciable.Among the industry they are really unique.Planning to go with Hoth in the future also...

joeln15
7/16/17

Relatively new Hoth customer so I'm still waiting to see results, buy I must say I am very impressed with their customer service. Always eager to help, even with my newbie issues. And it's really nice to talk to a real live person. 5 stars!

mikek180
7/13/17

I've never worked with a digital marketing company that offers such awesome customer support and affordable services. Get on the live chat with them and try it yourself!

ps165
7/12/17

Over the last one year I am using their seo services. They offer link building and blog writing services as well as SEO consultation. I got benefited with their link building services. They offer time to time promotional offer to theri customers which is very helpful for low budget customer like me. I have been benefited from the SEO articles from their blog. I recommend their paid seo services to blogger and business owners to grow their business over time.

sma142
7/12/17

I gave them 3 links. 2 of them are now on Google's 1st page! hopefully the 3rd one will rank on the first page too.

buckoi
7/11/17

Great and reliable service. Everything went a sit was promised. I already see changes in serp. I recommend them.

danet33
7/7/17

Out of 16-20 blogs, I have only sent back 2 blogs and they were small errors. Other than that, The Hoth is saving me time and money for the companies I work with.

ryanh125
7/5/17

The content TheHoth publishes to my blog is well researched and saves me tons of time! I highly recommend this service!

myf13
6/30/17

Quick easy and delivered. I dont have the time to manage this stuff. So thank you for doing it all for me.

bills242
6/19/17

Very much appreciate being able to talk to a real, live human about my business marketing and SEO challenges. I have used several HOTH products, including blog-writing services. All good!

louisj13
6/19/17

The articles came in fast and when I requested a revision on one it was done within a couple hours. I like the format of the posts. It will make it easy for me to cut and paste into our proprietary blog tool.

montricef
6/19/17

I am a blogger in a very competitive niche. SEO can be extremely confusing and overwhelming. I like the way thehoth worked with me to help me make an informed decision about my SEO needs. I felt as if they were concerned with helping me to achieve my goals and not just get money out of me (like so many online companies). I found them refreshing, not only do I plan on being a long time customer but I intend to recommend their products to others as an affiliate.

kevinm280
6/15/17

I had some issues with link indexing; the HOTH customer service folks jumped on it immediately and got it resolved. Amazing folks!

kenm141
6/13/17

We have two offices in town and Thehoth created two reports one for each location with discrepancies for the NAP for each location. We also had a phone conversation where they explained what and how I needed to do to fix these problems. Very much appreciated.

hj43
6/13/17

I love the Hoth for so many reasons. They have come through as one of the best link building services that I have ever used. Not only has the Hoth helped my personal sites, it has also allowed me to give an extra push to some of my clients by setting them up with high-quality links and content as well.

I can't recommend the Hoth enough. They help improve your rankings and establish your site and/or your client's sites as an authority in their niche market. Definitely check out the Hoth!

Tip for consumers: You need to realize that only purchasing one link package from the Hoth is going to have a limited return. Either you have to do the things necessary to supplement the efforts that the Hoth put into their campaign or you need to supplement it with additional services from the Hoth. It doesn't work overnight but when it's done right, it flat out works for businesses of all types!

johnr479
6/8/17

Chris Romero and The Hoth have helped me a lot, thanks! I really appreciate the communication and quality product and services.

garyc157
6/7/17

I've been using the Hoth for a couple of years now for multiple sites and it works very well. They have a range of products to cater for low-competition national or local to high competition niches.

garye42
6/7/17

Straightforward easy to use service. Exceptional results every time! Well worth the price tag for what you get.

eduardog15
5/25/17

These guys are great, they help me to make a blog and it was excellent really happy.

Muchas Gracias
Eduardo

christophert48
5/18/17

The Hoth is definitely worth the money! They are always having specials for their services, customer service is spot on, and most important the articles that I ordered were not only fast to arrive but they were also awesome.

We are not aware of net successusa services

By Marc H., The HOTH Representative
Questions? Get answers from the The HOTH staff and other customers.

4 Photos for The HOTH