The HOTH

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

The HOTH has a consumer rating of 4.79 stars from 39 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The HOTH also ranks 37th among Marketing sites.

• I had some issues with link indexing; the HOTH customer service folks jumped on it immediately and got it resolved.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate The HOTH?

“Appreciate the One on One Service”

montrice f.
6/19/17

I am a blogger in a very competitive niche. SEO can be extremely confusing and overwhelming. I like the way thehoth worked with me to help me make an informed decision about my SEO needs. I felt as if they were concerned with helping me to achieve my goals and not just get money out of me (like so many online companies). I found them refreshing, not only do I plan on being a long time customer but I intend to recommend their products to others as an affiliate.

“"Bad Experience"”

Me S.
10/13/17

I've to buy PR submission package! After 60 days maximum links are removed. When I drop an email in the support center, they told me asap I will get the replacement. After six months I just want to know how many days you want to give me my link? Any idea, LOL

customer service (7)
montricef
mes122
October 13th, 2017
I've to buy PR submission package!

After 60 days maximum links are removed.

After six months I just want to know how many days you want to give me my link?

Any idea, LOL
lukeh54
September 4th, 2017
I hate giving bad reviews, but sometimes it just has to be done to prevent others from making the same mistakes as me.

i messaged via the chat box to ask for UK links and asked them to check if they did UK links, they came to back to me and said yes. I spent a vast amount of money and placed my order. I was then told it would be US only, i wasn't happy but no major issue. The link quality were fine.

I then bought their citation report as I am really trying to focus on my local SEO, their site double charged me, again no major issue as they were polite and apologised and refunded immediately. No harm done.

But now another issue, that same citation report they double charged me for I was told on the phone would be delivered in 10 working day, then I emailed asking where it was around 4 weeks after, they said the 8th August it will be delivered and that it takes 3-4 weeks, it was the 8th August I emailed by the way. I said fine and thought i will give it a few days then. I have waited for almost a month and still nothing. - They still spam my inbox with marketing jargon though
hj43
June 13th, 2017
I love the Hoth for so many reasons. They have come through as one of the best link building services that I have ever used. Not only has the Hoth helped my personal sites, it has also allowed me to give an extra push to some of my clients by setting them up with high-quality links and content as well.

I can't recommend the Hoth enough. They help improve your rankings and establish your site and/or your client's sites as an authority in their niche market. Definitely check out the Hoth!

Tip for consumers: You need to realize that only purchasing one link package from the Hoth is going to have a limited return. Either you have to do the things necessary to supplement the efforts that the Hoth put into their campaign or you need to supplement it with additional services from the Hoth. It doesn't work overnight but when it's done right, it flat out works for businesses of all types!

bills242
June 19th, 2017
Very much appreciate being able to talk to a real, live human about my business marketing and SEO challenges. I have used several HOTH products, including blog-writing services. All good!
myf13
June 30th, 2017
Quick easy and delivered. I dont have the time to manage this stuff. So thank you for doing it all for me.
buckoi
July 11th, 2017
Great and reliable service. Everything went a sit was promised. I already see changes in serp. I recommend them.
ps165
July 12th, 2017
Over the last one year I am using their seo services. They offer link building and blog writing services as well as SEO consultation. I got benefited with their link building services. They offer time to time promotional offer to theri customers which is very helpful for low budget customer like me. I have been benefited from the SEO articles from their blog. I recommend their paid seo services to blogger and business owners to grow their business over time.
joeln15
July 16th, 2017
Relatively new Hoth customer so I'm still waiting to see results, buy I must say I am very impressed with their customer service. Always eager to help, even with my newbie issues. And it's really nice to talk to a real live person. 5 stars!
toshl1
May 16th, 2017
The results were really great and helped my YouTube video rank on the first page of Google. The guys at The Hoth really put the effort in for you. They answered my questions online and have even called me a few times and given personal advice on how best to proceed with specific campaigns.
colleena10
April 20th, 2017
I can't say enough great things about the HOTH! Not only are they affordable but their products get amazing results. Keep up the good work over there!
mikek180
July 13th, 2017
I've never worked with a digital marketing company that offers such awesome customer support and affordable services. Get on the live chat with them and try it yourself!
scottc124
April 5th, 2017
I have had several questions for these guys as I am new to the SEO world. They have taken the time to answer everything, sometimes more than once to help me understand SEO, the process, the strategy, and everything related. I have spoken to 3-4 different people and they have all given me that same level of service. That is super rare and a solid testament of The Hoth's company culture.
daveg80
March 31st, 2017
So far so good I'm brand new to this... Whats exceptional is your live onpage HOTH Concierge ..Give them guys a raise there great.
eduardog15
May 25th, 2017
These guys are great, they help me to make a blog and it was excellent really happy.

Muchas Gracias
Eduardo
antonym20
April 20th, 2017
These guys are great.They respond to mails with appropriate guidelines on the issue,and they never get tired of answering the variety of questions at hand.
kevinm280
June 15th, 2017
I had some issues with link indexing; the HOTH customer service folks jumped on it immediately and got it resolved. Amazing folks!
shafnap
January 31st, 2018
The Hoth have become final authority in the field of SEO. No doubt, the hoth tools are very helpful for webmasters and site owners. The newly introduced HOTH X service is awesome. No doubt, the customer support service provided by HOTH is outstanding in the industry.
hikinggearl
April 11th, 2017
Actually, it is like a SEO tree giving different tasty fruits from a single tree. All the services are very great and top in the SEO world. I recommend HOTH for your brand building and SEO services. Of course, I love press release services and guest post service most.
danielm322
April 7th, 2017
Appreciate The Hoth's quick service delivery and customer service is top-notch. Wonderful working with you.
kenm141
June 13th, 2017
We have two offices in town and Thehoth created two reports one for each location with discrepancies for the NAP for each location. We also had a phone conversation where they explained what and how I needed to do to fix these problems. Very much appreciated.
louisj13
June 19th, 2017
The articles came in fast and when I requested a revision on one it was done within a couple hours. I like the format of the posts. It will make it easy for me to cut and paste into our proprietary blog tool.
garyc157
June 7th, 2017
I've been using the Hoth for a couple of years now for multiple sites and it works very well. They have a range of products to cater for low-competition national or local to high competition niches.
eddiet17
April 25th, 2017
My first order with Thehoth, surprisingly Thehoth deliver the articles above my expectation. Will be back for another services. Highly recommended,
leonv9
May 5th, 2017
The people at the hoth are excellent to work with. There is real value provided by their service. I would recommend their products to anyone.

We are not aware of net successusa services

By Marc H.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the The HOTH staff and other customers.

The HOTH specializes in white label, reseller SEO products and services. This is your one stop shop for everything SEO. Our services include Link Building, Managed SEO, Blog Content Writing, White Hat Guest Posts and Blogger Outreach, Local SEO Citation Building, Press Release Writing & Distribution, OnPage SEO, Editorial Links and more!

Business History

The HOTH started in 2010 as a link building service, serving agencies in the US. It later expanded to offer additional services including local SEO, blog content creation, white hat guest posts, and more serving thousands of agencies, in house marketing teams, and resellers around the globe.

march139
Marc H.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The HOTH?

Have a question about The HOTH?