Review of Onebootstop

Onebootstop reviews

pg1
10/29/10

We purchased a pair of UGG Australia Boots from Onebootstop.com. After receiving them we noticed that they were fake. After trying to contact the company with no response from them. I turned to PayPal to get my money back. PayPal said that we waited to long to file the claim and therefore we could not get a refund on a fake purchase. So much for the PayPal guarantee. Onebootstop is selling fakes merchandise DO NOT PURCHASE from them. We have gone to the Bettter Business Bureau for the area and the US BB.

denas1
10/28/10

Complete RIP OFF! I did at least get my UGG's but they were fake. I have other UGG's and the bottoms are completely different and the soles are not rubber. I did business with them before and had no problem. I got real uggs and in a ugg shoe box with a certificate of authenticity. Now this time, I never got a conformation email, no tracking number, and they were poorly shoved into a plain brown box with ugg wrapping on them, but come to find out they are fake. I have other uggs and know real ones from fakes. Not only that but like a dumb ass I recommended them to my mom (only cuz I did business with them b4) and she hasn't received $#*!. This site sucks and they need to be shut down. I wish I can go to China just to $#*! slap them with my FAKE uggs!! :) The worst thing of all is I feel bad for telling my mom. The first time I placed an order I had no problems. Onebootstop.com you really suck ass!!!!

mariag
3/27/10

The worst co. I have ever tried to deal with. I returned boots in 12/09 and have been unsuccessfully trying to get a refund on the returned item that they acknowledged they did received. It is 3/27/2010 and I still have not received a refund. Can't get anyone to help me as a representative named Andy Zhang has stopped responding back to me. I now have been left w/no boots and have not been refunded the returned item! UGH!!

laurencel
3/8/10

Holy crap... the individuals running this site should be shut down and smacked down - at the same time. We bought a pair of supposed Uggs on here for Christmas and, though my daughter has had several pairs in the same size, this pair came in with a weird toe stitch that made them two sizes too small. After 4 attempts to get a reply from their customer service email form (all I was trying to do was to get an exchange to a larger size), there has been no response whatsoever and you cannot call anyone. Obviously because these people are selling bogus Uggs and they also are doing it from China ... somebody please shut them down.

dinorahr
2/19/10

This site sells bootleg UGG boots and claim to sell Authentic Uggs. After you make the payment they will no longer contact you for a refund. These people make it look like they are located in the states, but they do business outside China. I have tried to get a refund by disputing this with my credit card, but because they are from China it doesn't look as if I'm getting my money back. Do not buy from this site as they are the ultimate fraud. Their reviews are phony, they wrote them themselves. They are con-artists and the authorities are not doing anything about it.

jeanettea
1/29/10

My girl bought me boots for x-mas and Yes right away we knew they were fakes. We actually got a hold of someone through e-mails and was told to send them back. Worse mistake ever I have been waiting for my refund for close to a month now and now with all these reviews my hope is running really low now. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. We got them from (fadeaway23) QUICK TO TAKE YOUR MONEY .

rubes
1/28/10

Classic short boots were $95. They were HORRIBLE. There were holes inside where the lining was sewn together poorly. They were shorter than authentic classic UGGS and UGGS label crooked on the back. Worst part is the material is not sheep skin or any other kind of animal skin. It's man-made and looks it. My daughter couldn't get one boot on at it was too small. (Authentic UGGS run big!) Company conversed with me, but refused to reimburse my money. Bought authentic UGGS just in time for Christmas and compared them - worth about $15.00. Thank Goodness American Express credited me for the full amount after determining the product was a knock-off. BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weiw1
1/21/10

I bought a pair of Uggs and they arrived in a plain cardboard box, and I thought that was a little strange. The knit cardy Uggs I bought have unravelling knit coming out on one side of the boot, and there's loose theads everywhere. The left boot is very uncomfortable at the arch, so I thought there's something wrong with these. I looked closely after 2 days and realized that they're conterfeits. I contacted the return and customer depart 3 times and I didn't get any respond. Even though they stated they accept return within 1 week of contact. THIS IS A SCAM. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! Maybe you can get your $$$ back from your credit card co.

michellec2
1/11/10

I am also having the same problems as everyone else but luckily I did receive my boots!(defective) Lining was irregular and boots not comfortable! Sizing even smaller than the ones we tried on in the store. As you guessed it, no response to any of my emails to company. I sent one directly to so called email address listed on paypal and shipping label-the one who got the money! I tried to dispute it through paypal no luck? Thank the Lord for the credit card company they have credited my account for the boots!

skihoneyc
1/8/10

On the same day I bought a pair of UGG boots from an authorized dealer (bought at $179.95) my husband ordered online from onebootstop.com. It was such a great deal for 84.99 no shipping or Tax? Right? I asked him if he researched the company by google for comments and did not. After reviewing the comments this made us extremely worried & concerned. There was no customer service number or address to contact on the site. Another concern was they charged us approximately $11 more for Tax (we live in NH Tax free). I called my credit card co. and asked about the company & number associated with purchase. It lead me to paypal and not the company and explained my concern. They were not much help since I used a cc and not paypal to pay. I have sent emails (huntluck@hotmail.com) with no response. However, I did receive a tracking number that we followed. It was a foreign tracking (China) that did not register online until it hit the USA. We eventually received the boots cramed in a box, wrapped in UGG plastic.
I was able to compare side by side Original vs onebootstop and not just what is pictured on another website. The height is an inch lower, the color was somewhat darker and material not as flexible or soft, inner lining not as soft, the sole was maybe some mm thinner on onebootstop brand. However, the stitching, UGG tag, and both brands made in China. There was no R on sole for register trade mark on either brand.
My conclusion is these are "knock offs" or factory seconds" and cannot be sold at full retail. If you are buying for a savey teenager, they will like it until a friend compares it with their original. If you are all about name brands, "You get what you pay for". Just make sure you order the right size because there no customer service for exchange or returns. I would not order from them again because I do not care for the uneasiness of not being able to have customer service and all that is associated with my purchase.

marilm
1/7/10

This is not a reputable company. They sent the wrong order. The boots I received were the wrong style, wrong color, and wrong size. Company then asked me to confirm that it was the wrong order by sending them a picture of the boots which I did. They confirmed that it was not what I ordered however, they refuse to refund my money or to correct the order. They want me to pay an additional $40.00 to send the boots back to them!!!! Paypal should not work with this company.

denised1
1/6/10

This is a huge scam!!! I gave my boyfriend this website to get my Uggs for xmas that I sooooo wanted! I still have not received any boots! The tracking number I was given DOES NOT match any numbers on there site, there is no phone number and they do not anserw any of my emails!!! I am going to the bank tomorrow again with a list of stories just like mine I would not be suprised if they are fake too!!! Listen people if it seems to cheap or good to be true..... IT IS..........

kimberlyg
1/5/10

I ordered a pair of boots on the 16th of December they gave me an order number and no tracking number, took the money out of my account and I have not seen or heard any thing since this time. How horrible, my doughter did not get a christmas present, she say's "its ok mom" but it is not ok to take the only thing a child is going to get away form them. These people/person is heartless! I did report them to the Better Business Bureau, and still have no response.
I am continuing to send them e-mails daily, asking for the return of my money.
I will not buy over the internet again!

mayl
1/4/10

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE I bought boots on Nov 22 and after putting in a dispute with Pay Pal received the boots on Christmas eve they are fake and do not look like what is shown on the webpage As I had no response from the site after 6 attempts to contact them I had already purchased a pair of genuine boots for my daughter as they were her chrstmas present Now I am left with a pair of overpriced fakes which are smaller fitting and approx 2 inches shorter than the original The money was taken out of my account the day after I ordered but I am sure if I returned the boots I would be left with nothing I am supprised reading this website that pay pal are still deaing with them

eileenc
1/3/10

On 12/11 I ordered a pair of Classic Uggs on OneBootStop.com for $89.99. (The official Ugg site charges $190.) i received an order number when I made the purchase and everything seemed fine. On 12/12 my bank account was charged for the purchase. On 12/16 I attempted to track my order number on the OneBootStop website and it did not recognize the order number. On 12/16 I e-mailed customer service (24 hour response promised) and by 12/19 I had no response my e-mail and my order number still was not recognized in the system. There is no phone contact number provided by the company. I wrote another more threatening e-mail (for what that was worth) and by 12/22 still had no response. I called my Bank and requested forms to contest the charge to my account. Amazingly the boots arrived the Monday after Xmas! I compared them to my daughter's friends' boots and they looked/felt the same--until-- as my daughter pointed out-- the Ugg label on the heel of one boot was upside down! I am having a shoe repair shop reverse the label. End of the day I saved $100 on the boots but sweated my way thru it. It remains to be seen whether the boots will last as well as official Uggs. Obviously my main complaint with this site is their customer service-- it is non existent!

lynna
1/3/10

I ordered boots on Dec. 16th and my account was debitted on Dec.18th for 102.12 & a second debit for 2.00. The boots were listed as $98.00 and I live in a state with no sales tax on cloths, etc.???? I have still not received my order. I've sent several emails using the link on the site's "Contact US" page and I responded to the order confirmation email that was sent on Dec. 18th..Surprise, Surprise, no response even after I threated to dispute the charges!!!! What to do? The only reason I ordered from this site is because my friend ordered 8 pairs of boots that were sent to all different addresses in late November, 2009 and the order was filled with no problems. The boots even came in Ugg boxes and bags. This is strange.. The other thing I noticed is that all of the comments on this board are from December, 2009. Something happened to this company during December..
I just want my boots :(

michellet3
1/1/10

I ordered a pair of classic Uggs for my daughter as well on Dec15th the money was taking out of my acct the next day thru Footwarehouse,com.I still have not received the boots. I sent about 12 emails with only one response telling me not to worry. I can not believe how easy it was for these people to scam me and wonder how may other websites are doing it. I ceck my email everyday and am in shock that I have not heard anything. I was a little concerend when I saw that there was no contact phone # Now my daughter was not able to get the one thing she really wanted for Christmas. Shame on them.

sheilaw1
12/30/09

this website is not responding to my email. no tracking # or responds. i order my daughter boot for xmas on 12/16/09 still no boots no trking or response. i contact my bank to file a complaint.i can believe this is happening to me. i order plenty of time on website.and had no problems. i hoping i can get my 102.00 back though my bank,. i can't afford to be played...and this site should be taking down asap...

patv3
12/29/09

I ordered and got NOTHING!!!! But they got TWICE THE AMOUNT!!! Total SCAM!!! I will ALWAYS google a company before I order for now on. I am trying to get my money back. I hope I do. PayyPal is only good if you order thru ebay not just from the website. They won't help me. Hopefully my credit card company does.

bonnier
12/28/09

I found this website and had my husband buy me a pair of boots for x-mas. Well that was on 12/17. It is now 12/28 and still nothing. Not one eamil reply to my numerous requests and still no boots. I've had all the same problems as everyone else. Just wanted to know if anyone has reported this company to anyone besides paypal. We need to shut this site down so other people are not screwed!!!!!!

kimb12
12/25/09

I to order from onebootstop.com on 12/20/09.Still no tracking #,no email confirmation,no response to my 4 emails i have sent them and no boots.but what i do find interesting by reading these reviews seems like if you pay through paypal and make a complaint your more likely to get a response from onebootstop.com like a tracking # of some sort or get a refund. but i paid with a credit card so there you go long process ahead of me...just wondering how long i should wait to see if the boots will EVER come in???? i'm the mother of 2 EVERY upset teenage girls who DID NOT receive what they truly wanted for Christmas!!!

mf2
12/24/09

I am so angry!
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FAKE RIP-OFF COMPANY. I promise you the people on this site who are happy with that site probably work for that site. because I promise you, you will get ripped off!
They have no Contact Number
Log/in and create an account...It won't work when you try to log in.
You will never get a tracking Number
You will never get a response from this company NEVER
You will be charged at LEAST twice for your purchase, maybe not today or tomorrow, but when you've forgotten all about them BOOM charged again!

michaelb6
12/24/09

This website is a ripoff!!l! I ordered my boots at the end of November and received an order # which is still not even on the tracking site! I tried to contact numerous times with no response to date. Filed a complaint with my bank and they are looking into the matter. Can't find any for Christmas now and my daughter will be without since that is the only thing she wanted this year. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!!! BUYER BEWARE!

michellem1
12/23/09

THIS IS A DAMN JOKE!!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! I ordered a pair of boots for my daughter on Dec. 18th. They will not give me a tracking number. I called my credit card company and of course i have to file a complaint that will take up to 40 days to get my money back! Please DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! newspaper_2020@yahoo.com

mkdd
12/23/09

I ordered a pair of ugg boots for my daughter through paypal and received boots in brown wrapping. Inside the boots were wrapped in plastic and had been shipped directly from China. The boots were damaged and contacted paypal and credit card directly as soon as I received them, This was end of November. Took along time to get a response from company, when they do the want you to return it to China. Shipping cost is as much as the boot.
Do not buy from this site. When I callled Paypal, it was one of the first complaints, nothing on internet when I checked before buying. Hoping the credit card company will be able to resolve it. Paypal said they stop using companys if they get alot of complaints, so make sure you contact them.
The boots are very narrow as someone said. Not true to size.
I wold not buy from them. Best way to get a response is to send an email to address. Nothing is answered from posts on site.

I was wondering has anyone every ordered and received ugg boots from onebootstop.com?

By bridgette i.
Questions? Get answers from the Onebootstop staff and other customers.

Onebootstop?