Review of Onebootstop

Onebootstop reviews

kellyh3
12/22/09

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!! SCAM... SCAM... SCAM!!!!! The money was taken out of my account on 12/9/09, but the money went to a place called FADEAWAY23.com... thought that was strange. I have emailed the company 4 times and have gotten no response. There was no tracking # provided either. I am having to go to my bank and dispute the charges! If it looks too good to be true, it IS!!!!!

heatherb2
12/20/09

I ordered a pair of ugg boots over a week ago and have yet to get any info. as to shipping or a tracking number. I have sent two e-mails to the company with no response. Can someone please help me? what can I do to try to get my money back as I cannot afford to just loose $100.00.

rons
12/17/09

This company is crap! Great prices, but good luck getting your order. I ordered the first week of December and have received nothing! They won't even reply to my request for shipping or tracking info. I would at least appreciate it if they just told me that they were going to keep my $ for Xmas. DON"T ORDERING ANYTHING THROUGH THIS SITE!!

magdalenet
12/17/09

Tying to cancell won't return my emails bogus company don't order from her i am also going to report them!!!

juliam1
12/16/09

I too bought a pair of classic short boots for my 15 year old daughter on the onebootstop.com website 12/9/09. I did receive an email confirmation with an order number.My payment was cleared within a day per paypal and I became concerned when I hadn't received any email of a tracking number. I tried contacting them via email with no response. Finally found this review site with similar stories to mine. I immediately made a complaint with paypal and within two days had a tracking number. Today I received the boots. They were in a plain cardboard box in which they were sent and sealed in a clear plastic bag. I am actually pretty surprised how nice they are, but after much research online today I am most certain these are fake. Ebay has great info with pictures of how to tell the fakes. The ones I received today are almost exact to what the real ones are...but there are some slight variations. The botton sole does not have the registered R by the word UGG so that is one way to tell. Just because the tag looks and says what the authentic ones do doesn't mean it's the real deal. I am dissapointed that I was scammed and have learned my lesson to really be aware of what I am purchasing in the future. If I hadn't read all the info on how to tell fake UGGs I would never have known the difference. To me they look real and I know that my daughter will still love the boots no matter what.

richarda1
12/15/09

STOP USING THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY. What a rip off. DO NOT....DO NOT use these people under any circumstances. They are as most reviewers state a bogus outfit. They got my money fast, and do not answer any emails at all.

chriso1
3,140 helpful votes
12/15/09

Make no mistake, this is fake. It's a known counterfeit site and people have lost money here. The alleged "reviewer" Fernando B. should not be taken seriously.

If you're still in doubt, check them out with UGG Australia:

Email uggip@uggaustralia.com
or
Use the counterfeit checker at http://www.uggaustralia.com/retailStores/counterfeit.aspx
or
Send UGG a message from http://www.uggaustralia.com/customerService/contactUS.aspx
call UGG by phone, in the USA: 1.888.432.8530 or in the UK: 0844 8110535

Getting the truth from the horse's mouth is always better than believing claims made by anyone else.

fernandob
12/15/09

Okay everyone, Listen to me!! I bought uggs from this site, communication was bad after the purchase, I read all the horrible reviews after I purchased, It took 5 days and a threat that I was contacting paypal if I didn't get a response. They then emailed me a tracking #. It took less than 2 weeks from purchase to door.. I recieved my uggs yesterday. They arrived in a regular shipping box wrapped in plastic UGG bags. The fur lining didn't feel as thick as a pair I bought last year that was made in New Zealand. The tag inside said "made in China". The bags they came in smelled horrible. I for sure thought I was duped. So last night, I went to Sports Chalet, an authorized retailer of UGG listed on the UGGS Australia website. To my amazement, they were exactly like the ones I received.. AND, they have a tag inside that says "made in china".. The bag even had the same horrible smell. But how can this be??? Every site I read and review all states that real UGGS are made in Australia.. So, first thing this morning I called UGG Australia and asked.. Surprise!!! the Standard UGGS are made in CHINA!!!!!!! This is so they can keep up with the orders at the cheaper costs!! The reason the UGGS I bought last year are better quality lining is because the "Ultra" and limited edition UGGS are still made in New Zealand. The lining is better because before UGGSAustralia Ships them to China, they hand pick the best of the best lining!! Bottom line is, These UGGS at ONEBOOTSTOP are Genuine and Yes, Genuine UGGS are made in "China". Call custermore service at UGGSAustralia and ask them yourself. I can sleep now knowing I got a great deal and they are legitimate!! Whew... This had me stressed out!

mitzie
12/15/09

I too placed an order on onebootstop.com on 12/8/09! Received an email with order number, never received a tracking number! After numerous UNANSWERED EMAILS as to where my tracking number was, I called my bank! The bank representative told me the charge had been declined do to the fact that it was a suspected fradulent site! Thank god! BUYER BEWARE!!!! BOGUS SITE!!!!

missieb
12/15/09

Ordered a pair of "UGG" boots and the service I've received is UGH!!!!! I received a confirmation notice email with an order number. Everyday I go into the onebootstop.com website and enter that number.... I NEVER receive a tracking number.... or any information that the order has been shipped. Of course they deducted the payment immediately from my account. Contacted my bank to start the long process of trying to get the money back. Merry Christmas (Of course I have attitude when I'm saying that) What a scam!

amya2
12/14/09

Ordered boots on 11/27/09. Received confirmation email with order number. Money was taken out of my account. Since then have not been able to get any response from the site despite repeated emails. No trackingnumber, no boots. Filed dispute with PayPal and contacted my bank. Canceled my order via email. Should have known better. Ordered from an authorized Ugg site... I received my boots just before Christmas. I don't know if they are "real" or not, guess I got what I "paid" for.

joannad
12/13/09

I have a different story. I ordered a pair of boots from totogood66@yahoo.com. Paid via paypal, received confirmation and was sent timely emails everytime I had a questions. Boots arrived in less than 10 days and they are NOT fakes. Compared them with the ones on Ugg website, sure enough they are truly Uggs. Maybe they have changed their tune.

donnad4
12/12/09

I ordered my boots on 12/4/09 and never received a tracking number. I have sent several emails to contact them but never received a response. The site did however take the $98.00 out of my checking account. I have since opened a dispute and won (thank god) and still have received no response. They are using different companies to sell these rip off scam of a Ugg boot. Since all of this I have researched the company and they are not legitimate which is why I cannot believe that PayPal backs. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PROFESSIONAL CHINESE SCAM ARTISTS!!!!!

danac1
12/11/09

ordered boots on Dec 4, recieved an order number, the money was taken from my account from www.fadeaway23.com, HMMMM? went to the bank, they said that fadeaway was a "mother company" of onestop I have emailed them 3 to 4 times a day since with NO RESPONSE i am pissed now my daughter won't have her xmas present because i can't afford another pair

maritaw

Hi, All

I would not recommend this site to anyone. I ordered on 12/4/ and to this point I have never recieved a confirmation, I wrote Customer Service 4 times and only one response saying do not worry. My last email was to cancel my order and I hope this happens. They are truly a scam!

sinceram
12/11/09

I am going through the same thing with them. I purchased the boots on Dec. 3rd received an email that payment was received and I am still waiting for an email of my tracking number. I have emailed them twice and still no response. I have disputed with Paypal and hope they can resolve the issue and I am also calling my bank.I should have done my research.

st157
12/11/09

Sells counterfeit UGGS- check the official UGGS Australia website where it is listed as a "Known Counterfeit site". Don't waste your time or money- they are non-responsive theives

susanr1
12/10/09

I can't stress enough, DON"T BUY FROM THIS SITE. They have contacts in the US to say these are authentic as listed above about this website. I took my boots when I got them to an authorized retailer to compare. COUNTERFEIT BOOTS. DON'T BUY FROM THEM, HOW DUMB DO THEY THINK AMERICANS ARE?

susieg
12/8/09

Do not buy from this website. I ordered 2 pairs of boots and paid close to $200.00 on 12/1/09. On 12/2/09 I received a payment confirmation from totogood66@yahoo.com. I have not received a tracking number or order confiramtion from onebootstop.com I have just filed a dispute on onebootstop with paypal to try and get my money back.

sherreeb
12/8/09

This is as bad as it gets. I got my money back from paypal,thank heavens. I ordered my grndtr. boots. Could not track the shipment or get anyone to respond to my emails. This is really bad.
STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

bl3
12/7/09

DO NOT shop this website, it is not backed by the better business bureau, and they have more then one site that they are working from, that sells the same "UGGS", but it is a scam. When you order from them you never receive a confirmation email with a real confirmation number or tracking number. I do know that the person running the scam is accepting the payments out of New York, and I have a claim in with PAY PAL.

mariaw1
12/7/09

It is basically a total rip off. They make it very difficult to return merchandise. They advertise discounted "real" ugg boots. When the boots arrived they are sized so strangely that the boot part is so narrow that it barely can get over your foot. IF they are real, they are extremely poorly made, perhaps "seconds" or "irregulars".... the worst part being that it is almost impossible to return them. They give you some crazy address in china and tell you that you're responsible for the cost of the shipping.

nadere
12/6/09

Before you pay, check out their contact us website!
You can never contact anyone. BIG SCAM!

kathleenr2
12/5/09

I purchased a pair of boots from them on Nov 24. They attempted delivery Dec 2. I wasn't home to sign for them. I went to the post office. The packaging was damaged and the merchandise was exposed. I refused the parcel. I have contacted the company by e-mail three times with no response. I contacted PayPal who was of not help. I contacted my credit card company who will handle the claim on my behalf. There were "Ugg Boots" in the parcel, but I cannot say they were genuine or fake. I do not recommend anyone purchase from this company.

makk
12/4/09

This website sells fake products or outright scams you out of your money. I checked them against UGG website and they are not an authorized dealer. They failed to repond to my emails and site contacts, 6 individual contacts, after I placed my order.

I went through Paypal luckily and had my purchase refunded in LESS than 14 hours!

Do not use this website.

I was wondering has anyone every ordered and received ugg boots from onebootstop.com?

By bridgette i.
Questions? Get answers from the Onebootstop staff and other customers.

Onebootstop?